Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amy did an amazing job with my invitations, I love the way they turned out and can't wait for my guests to see them. She is super organized, efficient, and she made the entire process stress-free!

Kelly
09/05/2015

I highly recommend Peacock Design & Paperie!! Amy has been such a delight to work with. She's put my mind at ease and tackled every obstacle I presented. Amy has worked diligently with me and my chaotic schedule. It was worth every penny spent. Amy sends everything to you for review prior to printing, It's amazing!! You get to see every detail of what your invitations will look like prior to printing so you can make any changes or additions to make it even more personal. We have received so many compliments on our gorgeous wedding invitations!! The invitations were everything i wanted and then some. Our invitations fit our wedding theme so perfectly. I couldn't be more pleased with their work. I highly recommend checking them out. She's also designing place cards and ceremony fans to match our invitations. I'm incredibly excited!!!

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:

Thank you SO much for your wonderful review, Kelly! I am excited that YOU are so excited about them. They are setting the tone for your rustic-elegant wedding, which is going to be gorgeous from all of the wonderful details you've shared! Thanks to you & Skip for trusting me with your vision for your invitations. It's great to hear that your guests love them, too.
All my best,

Morgan
08/22/2015

I wanted to thank Amy for incredible job on my invitations ! They are beautiful and would highly recommend services to everyone !!

Morgan ~
Thank you! I think you're invitations are so original and beautiful ~ perfect for your rustic-elegant theme. I love the color combination you went with and the sunflower theme...just gorgeous! It's been a fun & seamless experience working with you. Now....onto the fans and favor stickers!

Ashley
06/27/2015

Wedding invitations are so important! They are the first thing your guests see and they set the tone, the style and the vibe of your celebration! The wedding invitations that Kristen designed for us are the most beautiful invitations that we have ever seen! "Gorgeous," “lovely”, “elegant”, “exquisite”… these are just a few of the many wonderful compliments we received from the guests who were invited to our wedding! The colors of our invitations blended perfectly together and Kristen combined some sparkle and crystals to make our invitations look gorgeous, romantic, and unique. Kristen was wonderful to work with. She is incredibly creative and makes sure that everything is perfect down to the last detail. We could not be happier for choosing Peacock Paperie to make us such amazing invitations for our special day! Our guest were also impressed that Kristen was able to design our church bulletins, seating cards, table numbers, cocktail napkins, water and wine bottle labels, candy bag labels and hotel bags to coordinate with our wedding invitations and theme. We highly recommend Peacock Design and Paperie!

Ashley LaFata and Mike Walker
June 27, 2015

Jennifer
06/20/2015

My experience with Peacock Design & Paperie was one hundred percent positive! Amy worked closely with us to make sure we had the perfect invitations. She was extremely helpful and responsive to any questions that we had. Amy was attentive to details and created an invitation that fits us completely. Our invitations are beautiful and unique and I couldn't be more excited to share them with everyone.

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jennifer. I am so excited to know your wedding invitation suites are the perfect fit for you. I loved your choice of colors for the sleeves, ribbon, card stock, and ink, as well as your contemporary/clean design style. It's been such a pleasure working with you and your mom. Best of luck for a wonderful wedding day! ~ Amy

Charlotte
05/28/2015

If you are looking for beautiful, personalized, one-of-a-kind save-the-dates or invitations, Peacock Paperie is the BEST source for busy couples looking for a stress-free experience. We asked Kristen to create custom airline boarding pass-inspired save-the-dates, and passport-inspired invitations with for our wedding in Jamaica. The designs were not something that Kristen had in her current design portfolio, yet she was beyond excited and enthusiastic to take on our challenge. With a few simple questions about our style, the event, and our favorite colors, she produced multiple design options that made it very difficult to choose our favorites! Her talent for graphic design and color coordination is truly spectacular! We also loved the creation of our custom "logo". Kristen provided multiple designs that incorporated our initials with a beach-themed design, which again, made choosing our favorite VERY difficult! We wanted the invitations to be fun and colorful, but still beautiful and classic, and the logo that she created for us was really what took our invites to the next level. Our guests are absolutely blown away with how beautiful the invites are! Besides the stunning products, one of the best parts about working with Kristen is her responsiveness and flexibility. She stuck to the schedule, helped us stick to a schedule, and was very communicative every step of the way. We live in Arlington, VA, which is 2.5 hours away from Peacock Paperie, and working with Kristen remotely was never a problem. She did an amazing job of communicating everything we needed to know about the process up front, and there were no surprises along the way. We are now customers for life and will always use Peacock Paperie when we need a custom design for anything in the future! It was a 100% positive experience from start to finish!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Private User
Recently Married

During wedding planing your schedule is hectic. Amy made it so convenient to come up with a custom design in a tight timeline. We worked through emails and phone conversation without a hitch. The custom design of the wedding suite was more perfect than we could imagine. Together we highly recommend PEACOCK Design & Papery no matter the distance from them.

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, G & J! I am so glad to hear how happy you are with your Wedding invitations and with the service provided. I love your choice of colors and theme for your big day. It was so nice working with both of you. Best wishes for a beautiful wedding day!

Services Used: Invitations

I looked at over 20 different vendors for invitations and Peacock Design absolutely blew me away. My invitations went out two weeks ago and I have been getting non-stop calls about them. Everyone is raving and asking who made them because they are so gorgeous. The slightly shimmery card-stock I chose could not be more beautiful and Kristen, who designed my invitations, did a superb job creating a custom "logo" for our wedding. We went with a pocket design which held all of our other cards...reception, hotel, parking, RSVP, envelope, etc. and it fit everything perfectly. My fiancee and I are having a very elegant wedding that is black tie optional, so we really needed invitations that set the stage for what people could expect. The invitations that Peacock designed for us could not have fit our wedding theme better. Kristen was always prompt when returning calls and/or emails and really worked with me during the whole design process. She really helped me every step of the way and I never felt rushed or confused. I would HIGHLY recommend Peacock Design for any type of invitation, menu, place card, etc. When I was looking through all the sample invitations, I came across so many amazing themes, such as: beach, winter wedding, summer barn wedding, and so many more. Peacock has so many different colors, fabrics, card stocks and fonts to chose from! These invitations will fit any decor/theme with the utmost class and sophistication. You will be incredibly thankful that you chose such a professional and creative company.

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:

Wow, Rebecca, thank YOU! It was an honor to collaborate with you on your wedding invitations and I am super pleased that you love them so much! We strive to create a unique design that perfectly fits each couple's personal style and I am happy that I got to be a part of your special day. I'm sure your wedding will be absolutely amazing because of your impeccable taste! Best of luck to you & John!

Christina
10/25/2014

Peacock Design & Paperie is a wonderful vendor to work with. Amy took the time to listen to what we wanted, and she was very flexible as we changed our minds on design and wording throughout the process. She responded to my inquiries quickly, and would always keep me updated on the progress of our invitations. Amy even went out of her way to make it more convenient for me to pick up my invitations when they were complete. And the invitations are gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for a better representation of our personal styles and our story. I absolutely love the fact that we have custom designed invitations for our wedding - everything from color to texture to font to wording to style was a custom design. That will make our special day even more special.

Hi, Christina ~
Thank you for your kind words! I had a lot of fun working on your Wedding Invitation Suite design and assembly. You had such a unique idea your wedding day stationery that fits you perfectly. I am so very happy that you love them. I'm sure your guests will feel the same way. It was great working with you!

Evelyn
09/27/2014

Kristen was wonderful to work with. We were on a very tight schedule (due to my procrastination), and she was very responsive and communicative. She was also very patient with me, especially when we had a lot of back and forth with edits. The finished product was beautiful - people raved about our invitations! Peacock also created a program that matched the look of the invitations. I highly recommend Peacock Design & Paperie.

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Evelyn! It was a pleasure working with you too. I hope you had a beautiful wedding day in the park. Best wishes to you both! ~ Kristen

sara
09/19/2014

I worked with Amy to create our customized wedding invitations for our September wedding. The consultation was very organized, relaxed and within an hour I knew, pretty much, exactly how I wanted our invitations to look. I never expected how many different options there could be but I trusted Amy completely with her suggestions. Planning the entire wedding on my own, while in nursing school and while being in three other weddings within five months of my own, I found Amy to be very patient, flexible, helpful, and a true pleasure to work with. She provided excellent advice and a sense of relief on the days when I needed it the most. I just picked up our invitations yesterday and they really reflect my fiancé and I as a couple, they are simply perfect. Amy is in the perfect profession for her - she is so creative, classy and professional. I would recommend Peacock Design & Paperie to every bride who is looking for something that reflects them and who wants to do something different than the typical wedding invitation. It's your big day - make it reflect you - and Amy helped me to do that!

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:

You just put such a huge smile on my face, Sara! I am sure your guests will love seeing your personal style shine through your wedding invitations. The wood veneer is so unique, I doubt many of them have seen that before. The colors you chose look so pretty together and really "pop" on the wood veneer. I can't wait to hear the feedback you'll get from your guests. Thank you so much for your stellar review. I love that your experience was wonderful, and I loved working with you, too!

Tammy
09/06/2014

I am truly grateful that I found Peacock Paperie for my Invitation. I had a rough year and was in the hospital for 2 weeks and OOC for 2 month. This put us in a time crunch to get our invitations done. Kristen worked with us on perfecting our cards and getting them to us in a timely manner!!! I have received SEVERAL compliments on our invitations. They loved the personal touch of having their names on them and how beautiful they were! Kristen put a lot of time and effect into giving us a unique design to meet our style! If you are looking for the personal touch on your invites and to work with an amazing group! I HIGHLY recommend Peacock Paperie to ANYONE for ANY occasion!

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much, Tammy. Working with you and Jeff was truly my pleasure. To see so much love and heartfelt support in both your eyes is was made it so memorable. I'm glad you loved your wedding invitations!

Services Used: Invitations

Amy was amazing! I wanted everything from the save the date to every insert of the invitation to go together. My fiance and I went for a custom design and it was great having so much input. Amy has a great eye for design but she also takes your input and gives you a product that is truly reflective of you! I love it so much my save the date is framed in my house!

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:

Awe, thank you, Nicole! I LOVE that you framed it ~ that says a lot. It's so fun working with you two...now, on to finalizing THE WEDDING SUITE!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations

Amy created the invitation suite for our July wedding, and they came out beautifully! She was extremely thorough and responded quickly. She was mindful of our budget. I received many compliments from my guests, and I am so glad that I chose to use Peacock Design & Paperie! Thanks Amy!

Hi, Kerry ~
It's great to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your invitations! You had a vision of what you wanted and I'm so glad I could make them what you were hoping for! I LOVE doing watercolors, and I think that be achy scene was perfect for your venue and theme. Send some photos if you get a chance. I'd love to see you on your wedding day!
All my best,

Services Used: Invitations

Kristen designed my wedding invitations and she did an amazing job! My guests were still talking about my invitations at my wedding! They were beautiful and I had so many positive comments on them.
Kristen really stepped up when I was in a bind. I addressed my envelopes myself and ended up needing new envelopes because I ruined them. I called Kristen crying and she assured me that everything would be okay and she will order them asap. She contacted the company, got my new envelopes and printed the addresses for me in less than a week. My invites were out on time and I can't thank her enough for all her hard work. She went above and beyond for me and that means a lot to a stressed out bride. I highly recommend her!! Thank you, Kristen!

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:

You are very welcome. I am happy that I was able to make at least one part of the entire wedding planning process less stressful for you. I don't usually answer the business line at 10:00 on a Saturday night, but I knew that it must be important when you came up on the caller ID. LOL! You were definitely upset about the ink from the pen you had used to handwrite all your envelopes, but I knew that we would be able to digitally print your mailing envelopes instead without any worries. Thanks again for the bottle of wine! ~Kristen

Stephany
05/31/2014

Amy was wonderful through the whole process! I was very late in the game with my wedding invitations, but Amy helped me design the invitations of my dreams and get them printed in a timely manner. She was very patient with all of my revisions and always responded quickly. I would recommend Peacock Design & Paperie to all brides-to-be and anyone looking for help with invitation design. The quality of their work and products are above and beyond what I could have ever expected. Thank you Amy for everything!

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:

Thank you so very, very much, Stephany! It was a pleasure to work with you. I'm so happy to have given you beautiful invitations that fit your personality, as well as the style of your wedding so well. LOVE the lace and polka dots! I hope your wedding day is fantastic in every way.
Thanks again, ~ Amy