Pavi Designs LLC

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Pavi did a great job for my daughter's wedding. She was accommodating to our schedules for the planning meetings. When we could not visualize some of the arrangement ideas Pavi had, she set up a few for us to see. This was very helpful. Pavi did 3 different floral arrangements of amazingly beautiful white hydrangeas and white roses at the reception. The church flowers, bridal bouquet and attendants' bouquets were lovely and sized just how we wanted them to be.

Services Used: Flowers

Pavika was absolutely delightful to work with. We found her when, frustrated with another vendor's prices, lack of flexibility, and sourcing from Holland, we googled "eco-friendly florists" in Cleveland, which led us right to her website. We were happy to see she sources as many of her products from the region as possible. Pavika worked with us to stay on the budget we actually wanted, rather than pushing us to spend more like the other vendor had. She also worked with me to fabricate our custom chuppah (wedding canopy) which turned out spectacular, a true treasure. The flowers and decor were all beautiful and tasteful, simple and elegant just as we requested.

Plus, at the suggestion of my then-fiance, I asked Pavika to make a special bouquet for my soon to be grandmother in law, who was hosting the bridal shower. The arrangement was gorgeous, and full of Pavika's signature blends of unique and interesting flower choices, and made a great impression.

Dayna
06/14/2014

Pavika at Pavi Designs is amazing!!! She took my vision and made it come to life. She is so easy and flexible to work with. Pavika really made me feel calm and I knew I would not have to worry about a thing. When I walked into my venue, I could not believe my eyes!! Thank you Pavika!

1+ year ago

We loved our flowers. Pavi did an excellent job with everything. She is so personable and professional at the same time. I loved that she was willing to work with our budget and did not push any extras that we did not want. Everything she did made our event spectacular.

Amber
05/17/2014

Pavika is the best!! She actually did the flowers for my sisters wedding and my sister-in-law went with her for her wedding as well. When it was my time to pick a florist this was an easy decision. Pavika is so easy to work with and listens to exactly what you want and captures and creates what you envisioned. My flowers were beautiful! I received so many comments from wedding guests on how pretty the centerpieces and bouquets were. I also got lightning through Pavi designs. The lighting looked great and created the perfect ambiance for my wedding that evening. I would highly recommend Pavi Designs!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Pavika is the best! You will not regret booking her for your next event. She is so easy to work with. She created a vision I had all within my budget. This is the third time my friends and I have used her, and I will continue to recommend her to everyone I know.

Shaina
08/24/2013

Pavika was so amazing to work with! She knows everything there is to know about flowers and made everything so beautiful for my wedding! I am so thankful for her and I would recommend her to everyone and anyone for their event!

Judy
08/24/2013

Pavika was absolutely fabulous to work with, so patient and so kind. All of our guests complimented how gorgeous the floral arrangements were that Pavika created for us.
They were exactly what we talked about and hoped for. They were perfect for the venue! I
can't say enough about her professionalism , creativity and vision. I highly recommend Pavika to anyone looking to expressively beautify their venue for any event, large or small

2+ years ago
4.7

Pavika was great! Flowers looked amazing and she is approachable as well as willing to adjust for you.

2+ years ago

Pavika made beautiful flowers and decorations for my wedding ceremony and reception. She was extremely easy to work with and her designs are gorgeous!! I couldn't be happier with the service and product. Thank you Pavika!
--Bonnie

Services Used: Flowers

I met Pavika at a bridal show and shared some inspiration I had gotten while visiting Thailand. Pavika understood my vision and offered her own unique ideas to incorporate our "champagne and bubbles" theme. She created three different centerpieces, all including the theme. They were absolutely beautiful and were the most unique ideas I have ever seen. Pavika was easy to work with and so creative. She sent me pictures throughout the process to make sure we were envisioning the same things. We had a few meetings and even skyped when it was difficult to coordinate all of our schedules. She even provided wine barrels for each side of the altar and created a pinwheel in our wedding colors for the flower girl to carry. She met me a few days before the wedding so I could give her my grandmother's brooch to incorportate into my bouquet. I was totally surprised to see Pavika herself at the end of the reception picking up the equipment. This girl is dedicated! I thought the price was very reasonable and would definately recommend Pavi Designs for any floral and design needs. She made everything so easy and beautiful!

Meagan
05/26/2013

Pavika took exactly what I asked her to do and really brought it to a new level. Her ideas of how to enahnce my ideas were spot on with the environment we were trying to create. She was very flexible and offered to provide stands and lights that she has in her own storage at very low cost to add to the decor. Her ideas worked perfectly with our aesthetic and really made the space look special.
She was also very very easy to work with. I was a bride planning from out of town and she really made it easy to feel comfortable and not be stressed about the day.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

It was a pleasure to work with Pavika. She listened to our ideas and executed them beautifully.

Elizabeth
03/01/2013

Pavika Wilson was the person that I used for my floral. I met her at a bridal show. I was very attracted to her unique presentation of flowers. I decided to have a meeting with her and knew before the meeting was over that I was going to work with her. She was a pleasure to talk to and I really enjoyed working with her. This was the first and only wedding that ever intend on having but I would gladly recommended Pavi Designs to friends and family. I do not know a lot about flowers but Pavika was able to take my ideas and really make them bloom. My bouquet was amazing. Everything that I hoped for a bit more. She also did the centerpieces for my table and while I wanted something simple Pavika made them look sophisticated and elegant. She worked with me to keep my costs down by allowing me to rent my centerpiece vases from her as well as helped me by allowing me to borrow some pillars to frame my ceremony site. I have already told my husband that he WILL be getting any anniversary flowers from her. It was very much a pleasure to work with Pavika Wilson.

Amanda
02/02/2013

Pavika was easy to work with and the flowers and decorations were beautiful. I told her my ideas and she ran with them.

Marla
10/20/2012

Pavika helped create the perfect wedding. I sent her a few photos for inspiration and let her do the rest. The end result was so beautiful and beyond everything I had imagined. The flower arrangements were perfect for our Fall wedding and definitely reflected the rustic, romantic vibe we were going for. The reception decor followed suit, with lanterns and wood box centerpieces full of seasonal plants and flowers. I highly recommend Pavi Designs, for their professionalism, passion and creativity that is so clearly invested in each of their events.