Patti Cakes, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Emily makes the best cakes!! I cannot tell you enough how amazing her cakes taste!!! Plus Emily is a pleasure to work with!! Will get her cakes for every special occasion!!!

Recently Married

Emily was a delight to work with! Our cake was beautiful and delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Emily Patti knows her cakes! She worked with us to create a white washed dream of a cake. We couldn't decide on a flavor, so we ended up with two! Banana Chocolate Chip (I know! It was amazing!!) and Vanilla with strawberry filling. Emily made the wedding cake in one flavor and then had sheet cakes (kitchen cakes) in the back of the other. Our guests were asked which flavor they preferred and able to make a choice between the two. Our tasting was so incredibly filling, she offered us more flavor options than I could have imagined. On top of our amazing wedding cake, she made a surprise groom's cake for me as well! Her talent shined through on this one - she made 2 weight stacks, shaker bottle and iPod for my weightlifting groom. And the black fondant that everyone fears - she made it taste like any other frosting! Sprinkles in the middle for his cake batter flavor obsession - the ultimate touch. Go with Emily - you will not regret it!

Patti Cakes, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Awwww Lindy you are so kind! I'm so thrilled to hear the cakes were a hit and hope Blake was really surprised with his groom's cake! You two were such a fun couple to work with and I hope your wedding celebrations were everything you envisioned! Congratulations!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Emily exceeded my expectations. The cake was stunning and absolutely delicious. Very highly recommended.

Ryann
04/18/2015

Before I even met Emily I knew we just had to use Patti Cakes! While touring venues there were pictures of past events, after saying, “I like that cake…” and hearing for the tenth time it was a Patti Cakes, I decided to send an email. A year in advance, before I even tried her cakes or knowing what I wanted my cake to look like, I reserved her for our big day! Six months later when we drove down to North Carolina, and I had the most fun experience of wedding planning. Emily’s cakes are delicious, we chose banana chocolate chip and lemon with raspberry filling. The design was flawless and she was even able to tuck our cat and dog under the cake for an added touch. Emily’s cakes are second to none in flavor and design! Loved working with her… wish we were located closer so we could use her in more of life’s grand celebrations!

Debbie
11/15/2014

Emily is a joy to work with! She is very creative and she gave us lots of great suggestions for my daughter's wedding cake. Her work is absolutely beautiful and her cakes taste great! Our guests raved over the cake! I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Patti Cakes was so flexible and fun to work with! My mother-in-law and I scheduled a tasting and she made a weekend appointment which was so helpful and not always available in the "wedding world"! The tasting was so delicious and made it very hard to pick our flavors. She made a stunning Snap-On tool box for my mechanic groom. It was so beautiful and we didn't want to slice it up. We had the red velvet cake which was excellent. It was also cool to slice into a red tool box and have the red cake inside. We booked a little late but she was still able to fit us in, and we picked up the cake. She made it easy to transport and everything arrived perfect.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

When my husband and I went down to meet Emily for our tasting, I knew we would be using her before we even tasted the cake. She walked out and greeted us with hugs! Fortunately when we got inside, the product was just as fantastic as her. I had no idea what kind of cake I wanted so I just threw out some ideas and Emily ran with it. The outcome was beautiful!! We also had a grooms cake for my husbands alma mater that looked incredible. Most importantly, the cake is DELICIOUS!! Emily is the best there is in this area and even if you're in the Tidewater area of VA, she's worth the drive!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Emily's cake was amazing!! I had my wedding in Sandbridge (Virginia Beach) and live in northern Virginia. I communicated via email along with sending photos. She made my cake EXACTLY how I wanted it! Her cakes are delicious, my guests raved about it!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

TALENTED!!!! Cake is awesome, fondant that you can actually eat!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Absolutely the easiest decision for us. She was beyond sweet to us, and her cakes are as delicious as they are beautiful. She has such a real talent.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I LOVED working with Emily of Patti Cakes -- she is the best! I am a wedding planner out of Baltimore and I came in with a TON of ideas. Emily worked with me to come up with what I wanted -- even though I really didn't know what that was. She was open to my ideas and so creative herself in helping my vision for the cake come to life. The week before the wedding, I had a crazy idea to add sugar figurines of our dogs to the back of the cake. Although it was so last minute, Emily made it happen and it was one of the biggest hits of the wedding --- so hilarious and adorable! Not only are her cakes amazing looking, but they taste great too. We loved all of the unique flavors and ended up going with banana chocolate chip for our wedding cake flavor. We also got a huge assortment of cake pops from her and our guests are still RAVING about them ---- they were just SO good. Thank you again for everything Emily! I wish we lived closer so we could work together all of the time.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Emily Patti was our cake vendor for our May 31, 2014 wedding at the Chrysler Museum. Emily is SO sweet, patient, and flexible. You will absolutely love working with her. I had an idea of what I wanted, but she delivered an even more beautiful cake than I could have ever imagined. She is truly an artist.

1+ year ago

Patti Cakes, Inc did an outstanding job on the wedding cake and the groom's cake. She did such a wonderful job on the details and the cake flavors were outstanding. Thank you so much for meeting my daughters vision on her cake. It was very elegant. We would highly recommend you to friends and family. A special thanks for making her day so perfect.

1+ year ago

Emily from Patti Cakes designed the cake of our dreams for our beach-themed wedding! It was absolutely beautiful, affordable, and perfectly moist and delicious! Emily is so great to work with- if you have an idea in your head, she will make it happen!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Patti Cakes was a must have from the second we sat down for our tasting in Moyock. Emily was extremely friendly and inviting, not to mention that the cake was absolutely delicious. She quickly caught on to the vision we had in mind and the final product at the wedding was nothing short of perfect! Emily was very prompt in getting back to emails...and really worked with us sending multiple ideas (I really needed direction for the grooms cake).

We also had our groom's cake done by Emily. I wanted it to be a perfect Redskins helmet as a surprise to my then fiancé. He was extremely picky when looking at pictures of other cakes by other vendors online. When I surprised him with the one from Patti Cakes, he was overwhelmed with happiness :) He LOVED it.

Thanks Emily for making such a beautiful focal point for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding! We can't wait to enjoy the cake again on our one year anniversary! You came highly recommended and did not disappoint! We will be recommending you to everyone we know :) Thanks so much!