Patsy Clark Mansion

• Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 2.0

All I wanted was a price range for a specific amount of guests. After approximately 5 emails or so back and fourth asking me what colors I want to have blah blah and ect. I got no answer. I then received an email stating that I could come have a tour that week. When I replied back saying I could come wednesday, I got no response. I am unhappy because I really wanted my wedding there but they cannot answer a simple question and they blew me off so I am booking elsewhere.

Patsy Clark Mansion responded with the following comments:

We apologize for any inconvenience in the planning of your wedding! The caterers deal with all of the facility contracting, and we want to make sure that going forward other brides don't encounter any of the issues you've seen. Please email me directly at Sheena@Catered4you.com. I'd love to understand more of what happened!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Patsy Clark's Mansion was an amazing location for our wedding. You get the entire first floor for your event...it will hold about 150 people. We had the ceremony outside on the side steps and the reception inside. It was beautiful! No need to decorate more than the tables.

• Wedding: 04/18/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Unbelieveable, its in the historic Browne's addition and is just beautiful. It was built in 1897 and the the new owners of this mansion restored it to its origianl elegance in 2003-2004. I didnt need flowers because it would of ruined the beauty. I would get married there again in a heart beat.

• Wedding: 09/20/2008