PatrickMichael Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ladies, YOU DO NOT NEED A WEDDING RECEPTION COORDINATOR! These men handle everything! Our wedding reception was absolutely great, and it is mostly due to Patrick Michael Weddings. We had to drive from pictures at the church to the reception downtown, and when we arrived I was confident that everything was being handled. From previous planning sessions, we had formed an agenda with Michael. So, he knew how I wanted things to go, and he carried them out accordingly. When we arrived, the guests had already been told they could begin eating, the bridesmaids and groomsmen were in order for the call out (Thanks to the DJs), and most importantly I had no stress what so ever! Throughout the reception, things will ALWAYS go a little crazy and the bride’s mind is not exactly always focused. Thankfully, Michael carried out our pre-planned agenda perfectly! He always found me about five minutes before the next event (cake cutting, father daughter dance, garter toss) and let me know what we would be transitioning into! This was the most important quality the DJ’s had in my opinion, because it took all the stress away from the bride and groom and we were able to enjoy ourselves. Besides all of the planning and coordinating Patrick and Michael handle, THEY KNOW MUSIC! They were able to play songs everyone enjoyed! They packed the dance floor and smoothly transitioned into each song! It was such a fun night, and we had so many people tell us how great our wedding was. I’m convinced our wedding was so much fun and well organized because we had a wonderful DJ!

Thanks so much to Patrick and Michael for making our wedding so special!

Cassie
07/18/2015

There is not a better hire in the southeast region for DJ and MC service! Our wedding was this past weekend and thanks to PatrickMichael Weddings it was flawless! This team went above and beyond to get to know us in finding out precisely what we wanted. They are caring, hardworking, fun, flexible, and absolutely the best in the industry. Moreover, they have positively infectious personalities that cultivate all the necessary ingredients for a great time! Everyone has told me that there were more people on the dance floor than any other wedding they have been to! If you want impeccable service, performance, and a superior event you will make the right choice in hiring PatrickMichael Weddings!

PatrickMichael Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you Cassie and Mark. Every party has a beginning, middle, and end. Your reception was so much fun and dancing that I didn't want it to end, especially the dance party!

Services Used: DJ

Wow! Looking for a DJ? Look no further than PatrickMichael Weddings! These guys do everything in their power to get to know you and make your day as special as you are! They make it personal by providing fun introductions for your wedding party, telling your love story, and interacting with you so your day flows just the way you want it to! We had multiple comments about how awesome and unique our reception was, thanks to the DJs! These guys are not only great DJs, but also great people and now lifelong friends!

PatrickMichael Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you Ali and Josh for your awesome review and referral. Your "Love Story" presentation will remain one of our cherished memories.

Johana
06/06/2015

I first meet Patrick at the Pink Bridal Show. I remembered he said that he will make my wedding unforgettable and fun! I can honestly tell you that he did more than that. Since our first meeting he was full of energy and ideas to make my special day unique, fun, and unforgettable.
He made my wedding full of great memories that will last for the rest of my life. My husband, family and I were so happy with his service. I couldn’t believe how much energy and time he put into making my wedding a very special day for me and my husband. Patrick made sure everything went smooth and was on schedule. I was so impressed with how organized and efficient he was. He left a lasting impression on my family and guests.

Katie
05/16/2015

I recently had a wedding and I truly recommend using PatrickMichael Weddings for your celebrations. Michael did an incredible job making our day so special and those days leading up to the wedding as stress free as possible. We have had many compliments from our guests about how much they loved our reception being personalized by Michael. I was at first skeptical of the wedding party introductions but they turned out to be one of our favorite things about the reception. Our friends are still laughing about the intros and it is something we will never forget, honestly. During the middle of our ceremony it started to pour the rain so we had to move under a tent and Michael handled everything so professionally and always kept our guests informed about what was going on. I rarely get on sites to write reviews but I truly wanted to tell future brides they should meet with PatrickMichael weddings before they book another DJ. And not only do they do a great job with the music, they always act as coordinators and talked with all of our vendors before wedding day. Michael and his wife were so much fun and having Michael as our Master of Ceremony was the best decision I made!

Kelsie
05/16/2015

Best choice I've ever made! Without them I wouldn't have had my dream wedding :)

PatrickMichael Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kelsie and Nate. Providing a dream come true wedding day experience is our goal in business. I love my job ❤️

Bailey
05/09/2015

PatrickMichael Weddings went above and beyond what we could ever expect. Everyone was so impressed with them!

Jessica
04/11/2015

My husband and I truly can't say enough good things about PatrickMichael Weddings and Michael's performance both leading up to and on the day of our wedding. His thoroughness and attention to detail left us with no concerns that his performance would be stellar at our reception, and boy did he deliver! Hands down the best vendor we had (our others were great, too, but he takes the top award for the evening)! He listened to everything we said and because of that, he made our night top notch. We still have people asking us who our DJ was because he was so awesome (not to mention all of their equipment is top of the line, providing excellent sound quality for any size venue). He helped to really convey our love story to our guests and it was one of our favorite parts of the entire event. I will always recommend PatrickMichael weddings 100%, without hesitation, to anyone looking for a wedding DJ, and I am honored to do so. They go above and beyond the call of duty to make your day perfection! Thank you, PatrickMichael Weddings and Michael Durham, for being a huge reason why our wedding day was everything we hoped it would be and more!

Christian
12/20/2014

These guys were AWESOME! The amount of professionalism and preparation for the event is hands down the best you can find. Their approach to the reception from the detailed information about the wedding party during introductions to the Love Story of the Bride and Groom is really exciting and what all the guests want to hear. The DJ equipment is fitting for small venues with a relatively small footprint area but still provides wonderful sound quality. I also loved the little suprise they gave us with the mood lighting all over the venue. it was the icing on the cake to a wonderful night.

Christina
12/14/2014

Michael was awesome! I booked him for just my reception and I had a problem with with the sound during my procession and he hooked me up. I really appreciate how professional he was. I didn't have to worry about a thing during my reception. He took care of everything!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Where does one begin when trying to find the words to describe the priceless memories PatrickMichael Weddings helps create? By far the best decision we ever made and they were absolutely central to the night of our lives. Early on, we had decided to create a playlist of music and have it run through the night. However, while we wanted the relaxed, easy, organic feel to our night, we quickly realized that it needs to be very structured and organized behind the scenes to do so. About one month before our wedding, I contacted Patrick and Micheal via email. Within minutes, they called me back and set up our first meeting. They met us anywhere we wanted and got to know us as a couple and as individuals. At our first meeting they gave us a lot of "homework", but it is essential to them being able to do their best job possible and so worth it. Patrick and Michael are truly professionals and are 110% dedicated to creating the most magical wedding night. My now husband and I have an "off the beaten path" taste in music. It was very clear that Patrick and Michael put many many many hours into creating the best playlists for us, and we are forever grateful for that, especially considering the time crunch we placed on them. As our wedding night progressed we had the time of our lives. Our guests could not stop talking about how this was one of the most unique weddings they had ever attended. At one point Michael had a surprise activity for everyone and in no time everyone was roaring with laughter, cheering, and having a blast! Michael also helped me pull off a very special surprise for my now husband that no words can ever describe how meaningful it was for him and his family. No amount of flowers or decorations could ever accomplish that. At the end of the day, your wedding is a once in a lifetime experience. With Michael & Patrick, they will make these memories last generations.

Jamie & Brandon
10/11/2014

I don't even have the words!!!! By far one of the best decisions I made for my dream wedding! Mike was so involved from the very beginning of the planning to the going away song and well after!!!! We so enjoyed our time with him! Mike went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was nothing short of perfect!!!! We appreciate and love you guys for everything you done for our wedding day! From calming me (the bride) to checking and double checking that everything was exactly how I wanted it! This was the day I had dreamed of all my life and I couldn't have imagined it without Patrick Michael Weddings! Thank you Mike for everything, for caring and for making our wedding day just as perfect as we could have ever imagined!!!!!! Best DJ ever!!!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Stephanie
10/04/2014

Patrick & Michael are both VERY easy to work with! Michael was at our wedding and did an absolutley fantastic job. He kep everything moving and was beyond flexible....he even made changes the morning of the wedding!! He came to meet us (and even stood in for someone) at rehersal. We met with Patrick a few weeks before the wedding. He helped us come up with a few unique/fun ideas to help make our reception different. If I had to redo the wedding I would unquestionably have Michael as our DJ!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Words can't explain just how special Michael is to my husband and I. Every detail involving music, planning, introductions, rehersal, etc. was executed better than we could have even imagined. Michael was a HUGE part of our day and he went above and beyond to show us he genuinely cared and wanted the day to be as amazing as my husband and I did. It's been a week since the wedding and if I had the option of going back to square one; there isn't a doubt that I would change anything about having Michael be there for our big day!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Within the first few minutes of meeting Michael, my husband and I knew we wanted him for our wedding. He was extremely professional, personal, and knowledgeable. He helped make us feel comfortable and made the process of selecting the music for the ceremony and reception much easier than we thought it would be. He had very helpful input and suggestions along the way, as well. He was there for the rehearsal dinner and was great. He kept people in line and kept things moving. The day of the ceremony was fantastic! Music was beautiful. Among sound quality, speakers were powerful, but discrete. Both our families loved him! He kept things moving along, and everything went as planned. He is awesome at what he does! We have been to many weddings this year (one with a terrible DJ), and we are so happy with our choice! There is really no comparing them to others; they are way more than just DJs, and really added to our big day! We'd choose Patrick Michael Weddings again, and recommend them to everyone! We got tons of compliments, many people telling us that they've never seen/heard anyone do such an awesome and impressive job. Michael was also able to refer us to a pastor, Paul Phelps. Paul was wonderful, funny, and helped keep our nerves under control. The two work very well together. Both had spacial presentations for us that were unforgettable. Michael's surprise really made the reception memorable and was one of our favorite parts of the day. If you have the option to have Patrick Michael Weddings be there for your wedding- pick them, you will be so happy you did!!

Lauren
09/13/2014

From the moment Zach and I met Patrick and Michael we were blown away by their professionalism and their fun personalities. Michael was the one involved in our big day and there are not enough words to express how wonderful, stress-free, and fun our big day was because of him. It would take one email or text saying we wanted to meet with him, and it seemed he would just open his schedule for us. I had no idea there were so many ways to have fun at a wedding. During our meetings, he would give different ideas about things we could do that I would have never thought of in a million years on my own! I especially loved that he told us he was going to throw in surprises that we would not know about- it kept us (and our guests) waiting to see what was next! I would 100% recommend Patrick Michael Weddings- there is not one thing we regret about our day (except that it went by way too fast) and we loved every second of it!! :)