PatrickMichael Weddings

Value
Flexibility
Christian
12/20/2014

These guys were AWESOME! The amount of professionalism and preparation for the event is hands down the best you can find. Their approach to the reception from the detailed information about the wedding party during introductions to the Love Story of the Bride and Groom is really exciting and what all the guests want to hear. The DJ equipment is fitting for small venues with a relatively small footprint area but still provides wonderful sound quality. I also loved the little suprise they gave us with the mood lighting all over the venue. it was the icing on the cake to a wonderful night.

Christina
12/14/2014

Michael was awesome! I booked him for just my reception and I had a problem with with the sound during my procession and he hooked me up. I really appreciate how professional he was. I didn't have to worry about a thing during my reception. He took care of everything!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Where does one begin when trying to find the words to describe the priceless memories PatrickMichael Weddings helps create? By far the best decision we ever made and they were absolutely central to the night of our lives. Early on, we had decided to create a playlist of music and have it run through the night. However, while we wanted the relaxed, easy, organic feel to our night, we quickly realized that it needs to be very structured and organized behind the scenes to do so. About one month before our wedding, I contacted Patrick and Micheal via email. Within minutes, they called me back and set up our first meeting. They met us anywhere we wanted and got to know us as a couple and as individuals. At our first meeting they gave us a lot of "homework", but it is essential to them being able to do their best job possible and so worth it. Patrick and Michael are truly professionals and are 110% dedicated to creating the most magical wedding night. My now husband and I have an "off the beaten path" taste in music. It was very clear that Patrick and Michael put many many many hours into creating the best playlists for us, and we are forever grateful for that, especially considering the time crunch we placed on them. As our wedding night progressed we had the time of our lives. Our guests could not stop talking about how this was one of the most unique weddings they had ever attended. At one point Michael had a surprise activity for everyone and in no time everyone was roaring with laughter, cheering, and having a blast! Michael also helped me pull off a very special surprise for my now husband that no words can ever describe how meaningful it was for him and his family. No amount of flowers or decorations could ever accomplish that. At the end of the day, your wedding is a once in a lifetime experience. With Michael & Patrick, they will make these memories last generations.

Jamie & Brandon
10/11/2014

I don't even have the words!!!! By far one of the best decisions I made for my dream wedding! Mike was so involved from the very beginning of the planning to the going away song and well after!!!! We so enjoyed our time with him! Mike went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was nothing short of perfect!!!! We appreciate and love you guys for everything you done for our wedding day! From calming me (the bride) to checking and double checking that everything was exactly how I wanted it! This was the day I had dreamed of all my life and I couldn't have imagined it without Patrick Michael Weddings! Thank you Mike for everything, for caring and for making our wedding day just as perfect as we could have ever imagined!!!!!! Best DJ ever!!!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Stephanie
10/04/2014

Patrick & Michael are both VERY easy to work with! Michael was at our wedding and did an absolutley fantastic job. He kep everything moving and was beyond flexible....he even made changes the morning of the wedding!! He came to meet us (and even stood in for someone) at rehersal. We met with Patrick a few weeks before the wedding. He helped us come up with a few unique/fun ideas to help make our reception different. If I had to redo the wedding I would unquestionably have Michael as our DJ!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Words can't explain just how special Michael is to my husband and I. Every detail involving music, planning, introductions, rehersal, etc. was executed better than we could have even imagined. Michael was a HUGE part of our day and he went above and beyond to show us he genuinely cared and wanted the day to be as amazing as my husband and I did. It's been a week since the wedding and if I had the option of going back to square one; there isn't a doubt that I would change anything about having Michael be there for our big day!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Within the first few minutes of meeting Michael, my husband and I knew we wanted him for our wedding. He was extremely professional, personal, and knowledgeable. He helped make us feel comfortable and made the process of selecting the music for the ceremony and reception much easier than we thought it would be. He had very helpful input and suggestions along the way, as well. He was there for the rehearsal dinner and was great. He kept people in line and kept things moving. The day of the ceremony was fantastic! Music was beautiful. Among sound quality, speakers were powerful, but discrete. Both our families loved him! He kept things moving along, and everything went as planned. He is awesome at what he does! We have been to many weddings this year (one with a terrible DJ), and we are so happy with our choice! There is really no comparing them to others; they are way more than just DJs, and really added to our big day! We'd choose Patrick Michael Weddings again, and recommend them to everyone! We got tons of compliments, many people telling us that they've never seen/heard anyone do such an awesome and impressive job. Michael was also able to refer us to a pastor, Paul Phelps. Paul was wonderful, funny, and helped keep our nerves under control. The two work very well together. Both had spacial presentations for us that were unforgettable. Michael's surprise really made the reception memorable and was one of our favorite parts of the day. If you have the option to have Patrick Michael Weddings be there for your wedding- pick them, you will be so happy you did!!

Lauren
09/13/2014

From the moment Zach and I met Patrick and Michael we were blown away by their professionalism and their fun personalities. Michael was the one involved in our big day and there are not enough words to express how wonderful, stress-free, and fun our big day was because of him. It would take one email or text saying we wanted to meet with him, and it seemed he would just open his schedule for us. I had no idea there were so many ways to have fun at a wedding. During our meetings, he would give different ideas about things we could do that I would have never thought of in a million years on my own! I especially loved that he told us he was going to throw in surprises that we would not know about- it kept us (and our guests) waiting to see what was next! I would 100% recommend Patrick Michael Weddings- there is not one thing we regret about our day (except that it went by way too fast) and we loved every second of it!! :)

Brittany
08/23/2014

Michael was awesome! From leading the rehearsal to the ceremony and the reception, he did a fantastic job from start to finish. We are so glad we decided to use PatrickMichael Weddings. Michael made our day as stress-free as possible and we can’t thank him enough for it! Definitely recommend them 

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

When My (now) Husband and I started planning our wedding we had both agreed that we wanted a party not to be forgotten. We thought for some time about what key ingredients were and we're not part of past weddings and events we had been to. We came to the conclusion the the Disk Jockey was the most important part to take into consideration. We wanted someone relatable and fun. We wanted Genuine. We had met a few in person at bridal shows but they all seemed so casted and scripted. Finally I found PatrickMichael Weddings on wedding wire and they had such wonderful reviews! We met with them and professional was just the start! We immediately felt comfortable with both Patrick and Michael! Like old friends! They were so easy to contact and i trusted they had our events best interest in hand. Michael was our day of DJ but he was so much more! He coordinated our ceremony, he put me at ease when breakdowns were likely, and he really brought out the party in the end that we craved so much! The end of our night stands out in my memory as one of my favorite moments, only wishing the night could continue on :) our last dance was amazing, the dance floor filled up, the song was perfect, and our friends and family moving about as if it were all slow motion. That memory will remain forever in my mind. I couldn't imagine a more wonderful group of people to take care of your wedding needs than these two and their crews. THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Patrick Michael helped make our day perfect! They worked with us through the entire planning phase to make our ceremony and reception exactly what we wanted. They kept the party going and our guests had a great time. Thank you so very much for everything!

Services Used: DJ

Let us just start by saying that we planned our wedding in two weeks.. yes, two weeks. Who knew that in that little time we could find such amazing people to work with. From the moment that we contacted Patrick and Michael they were ready and willing to rearrange their schedule to accommodate our needs. They had another wedding in Nashville that weekend that they were both going to attend, but instead Michael said he would stay behind to help make our day special. He was quick to respond to every question we had whether it be via text, email, or Facebook. He even helped coordinate our rehearsal night, making our life a little less stressful. To say we would recommend their services seems like an understatement. If you want someone who isn't just a DJ, go with them. Michael made our reception fun and super personal, like he had known everyone for years, everyone was laughing. We greatly appreciate his hard work, and most importantly his own motivation to be a part of our special day. Victoria & Riley Finch

Services Used: DJ

I could not have been more excited that Patrick w/ Patrick Michael Weddings joined the Elease Productions Team in Nashville, TN for the Harvey /Goodman Wedding.

Patrick has a way of captivating the audience and holding their attention. As always, there was not a dry eye in the room, and I think Patrick & I cried more than anyone else.

I have have always enjoyed working with Patrick! His attention to detail is impeccable and I am looking forward to our next event together.

Jackie Carter Elease Productions

Services Used: DJ

Both Patrick and Michael were beyond amazing! They did everything that I asked and made the evening great! All the guests have told us over and over that our wedding was the best and most amazing that they have attended. Would recommend them to anyone! They defiantly made the evening enjoyable and memorable!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

From our very first meeting -- which they made convenient for me, despite a bit of a drive for them -- it was obvious that Patrick and Michael are professionals in all that they do. Although my daughter's wedding planning was complicated by the groom's absence due to military service and the bride's graduation from college just a month prior, Patrick pulled it off beautifully with his superior planning and organization. Although there were plenty of last minute glitches due to my own inexperience in event planning, Patrick ensured that everyone had such a fabulous time that no one noticed anything else.

I have three more unmarried daughters, and will definitely hire them again!

Lexie
06/14/2014

These guys are the best in Knoxville!!! Your search for the best DJ stops here.