Patrick Renzi Photography

Value
Flexibility
Cheryl
10/26/2014

Patrick is the best! So professional. So wonderful to work with. So glad we chose him to capture our most important day!

Services Used: Photography

Patrick Renzi was very professional and easy to work with. You can tell he's been doing this a long time. I would definitely recommend him.

Jessica
08/23/2014

Our pictures were beautiful; Pat did an amazing job capturing moments in photographs. Would highly recommend!!

1+ year ago

I am very happy with how my wedding pictures came out! Patrick has a lot of experience photographing weddings and it made the day go very smoothly.

Kelly
11/30/2013

Excellent job. Professional and very personal and easy to work with. We had a awesome wedding and Pat captured many of those moments for us to have for a lifetime to come.

Services Used: Photography

Love Patrick. He was recommend to me by a friend at church. I knew as soon as I talked to him he would be perfect. My grandma is in a nursing home was not sure if she would be at the wedding. He was understanding and very flexible sense we did not know if she would be there until the day of the wedding. Grandma made the wedding and centered it around her lots of great pictures. Our wedding was in the fall so the outdoor pictures were just perfect with all the colors. He stays out of your way so you feel relaxed. He asks for a list of what you want for pictures for that day and just gets to work. I love the way he starts with just the bride and groom and adds parents grandparents aunts uncles cousins etc. We have so many great pictures to choose form. I have already recommended him to others.

1+ year ago

Overall our photos were very nice. Patrick was easy to work with and responsive to phone calls and emails. A few photos were blurry.

2+ years ago

Pat provided great service from start to finish. He was always easy to get a hold of on the phone, via text and email every time responding in a timely manner. He had several suggestions for us and catered to our every wedding need. His photo packages are flexible and the most reasonably priced out of every photographer in the area I looked into plus he came highly recommended from our venue at the Albany Country Club where they said he was "like family". Best part of it all...Pat is very personable which made all the pictures a bit easier to get through. Thanks for everything Pat!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Pat is an excellent photographer! He has a great eye for detail and lighting. I am extremely happy with my wedding pictures and highly recommend him!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Tremendous value! Flexible packages. Beautiful photos! Experienced photographer who can take control and effectively work with a large and rowdy wedding party.

Judy
07/20/2012

The photos truly captured the true feel of the event! We are so pleased with our photos and the service and professionalism was top-notch! I have already recommended him to a family member for an upcoming wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Great photographer...EXTREMELY personable and accommodating...I would highly recommend him

Services Used: Photography

Pat is very professional, takes excellent photos, and has a charming personality! He took many photos from which to choose and the variety of photos and poses he chose was great. He was easy to work with and we felt very comfortable throughout...We highly recommend Pat for his beautiful pictures and knack for capturing our special day in a special way!

Services Used: Photography

Pat is a friendly excellent photographer who makes sure he captures memorable moments. His pictures were vivid and clear. The albums are extremely creative like nothing I've seen before.

2+ years ago

Patrick's photos were wonderful and my husband and I have received many compliments on how creative and beautiful our wedding album is! All people involved in pictures that were taken had only great things to say about Patrick and his professionalism.

Services Used: Photography

Mr. Patrick Renzi truly provided me, my husband and our guests the ‘WOW’ factor and perfectly captured our exceptional day the precise manner we intended to remember it by. We have received numerous compliments and kind words surrounding Mr. Renzi's professionalism and incredible talent. In only meeting him face-to-face in the initial consultation, and then a second time the day of our wedding, you would think that we had known each other for years with how extremely comfortable and relaxed he makes you, and knowing and making you feel he is capturing the best of YOU! When we viewed the hundreds of pictures he had taken, we were able to relive our entire wedding day, capturing so many special moments and even moments one of us perhaps missed out on and could then relive...smiling the entire viewing session. It is impossible to even narrow down our top ten pictures, when we love every single one of several hundred! Mr. Renzi definitely went above and beyond in capturing our special day and making it most memorable. I happily recommend him (and his fabulous assistant) and highly encourage brides to engage in a consult with him and in viewing his portfolio and seeing his enthusiasm for photography as an art, I promise you will not have any regrets.