Patricia Solis - Makeup Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Trish did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaid's makeup. The makeup services she provided us were very natural and did not look like it was "caked on". Our wedding was in the middle of July and it was very hot and humid that day. All of or makeup stayed on the entire evening! She was very nice and professional and did great work!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I contacted Trish only 2 weeks before my wedding and she still worked me into her schedule! She did absolutely flawless makeup for my big day that I LOVED. It was a humid day and my make held up for the entirety of the day! She is professional and fun to work with!

Laura
05/23/2015

Patricia was amazing to work with. She made my wedding day that much better. She made my family, friends, and I feel very comfortable and relaxed while we got our make up. I would recommend Patricia to anyone who wants to look beautiful.

Cassandra
05/02/2015

Trish and her assistant did make-up for myself and 7 others on my wedding day. Trish is AMAZING!! She traveled over an hour for the event and was patient, flexible, prompt, prepared, friendly, and very receptive. From the first day I contacted her to get her information, she was extremely responsive and very easy to get in touch with. Trish is very talented and you can tell she truly enjoys what she does. Everyone looked so beautiful and I felt amazing on my wedding day, thanks to Trish. I received so many compliments from guests on how good my make up looked throughout the day. Every one of my bridesmaids, and my mom and mother-in-law, also all commented on how much they loved their make-up and how awesome Trish and her assistant were. The make-up lasted all night and did not smudge at all. Trish also provided me with lip stick, a mirror, and blot sheets to use for touch ups throughout the day, if needed. I would highly recommend Trish to do your make up for any occasion!! She truly is amazing and you will not be disappointed!!!

1 person found this review helpful

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Trish and her team. Long story short, we had been booked with a local salon for hair and makeup - truthfully because it was cheaper than someone coming to us. There were red flags and I should have bailed earlier. Well, one week before my wedding royally messed up and I was left to find someone else to do hair and makeup for 10 girls.
We found Trish and could not have been happier she was available on short notice. She quickly worked with my sister and I to get everything coordinated. Trish and her staff were amazing, professional, excellent at what they do, organized and fun. We all kept saying how everything happens for a reason and we ended up with them for a reason. We all looked like ourselves, just wonderfully beautiful. They came to our hotel suite and were a pleasure to work with.

*I cannot stress this enough - yes, it is more expensive to have someone come to you, but it is worth the extra money, tenfold, in every aspect. If Trish is available, you would be a fool not to use her! I am one of the last of my friends to get married, but if any of them are in need of hair and makeup in the future, she will be my first recommendation.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trish did a phenomenal job on my makeup for my wedding, as well as for the others in my bridal party who chose to have their makeup done professionally. Trish is very professional, dependable, and punctual. I first met with her for my makeup trial and found her to be very easy going and helpful. She looked at my inspiration photos and asked questions about my typical makeup routine & look as well as skin type and from there was able to determine the best look for me. I was extremely pleased with how smoothly the trial went and how the makeup looked exactly how I envisioned. I was impressed with how Trish utilized her own expertise as well as getting my own feedback in determining what direction to go with the makeup. On the day of the wedding, Trish was punctual and my makeup turned out exactly as it had during the trial. It also held up well throughout the entire day. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional makeup artist for their wedding or any other important event!

Private User
10/18/2014

Patricia did an amazing job on my make-up and also on my 3 bridesmaids. Everyone looked fantastic! I don't think I have ever been as happy with my make-up. The trial went great, and she really listened to what I wanted & combined that with her talent, and they outcome was better than I could have imagined! My make-up easily lasted all night even with it being so hot! Patricia was very friendly, and professional and had more make-up and variety than you could ever need! I can't say enough good things about her! Highly Recommended!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Loved that Trish came to my wedding venue to do our makeup. I was able to relax on my wedding day rather than run from place to place for hair and makeup. It was wonderful!
She was attentive and professional. Very flexible (even when my 8 year old niece unexpectedly jumped into the make up chair).
Couldn't have asked for better service and we all looked amazing!

Melissa
08/16/2014

Really enjoyed hiring Trish for my wedding makeup. She was very professional, personable and did a fantastic job doing mg makeup along with the bridal party's. We all loved the way that she did our makeup and it looked great in my wedding pictures. I would definitely recommend Trish.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trish and Melissa were an absolutely essential and wonderful contribution to our wedding. Throughout the entire process Trish was more than helpful - especially during all the pre-wedding craziness! She always was extremely prompt with responses and answers to my questions.

The hair and make-up trial was fantastic. Both Melissa and Trish did absolutely exactly what I asked for and envisioned. I don't normally wear a lot of make-up and Trish was more than flexible and accommodating in helping me create a look that made me feel both comfortable and confident. Melissa did a fantastic job on my hair - it was seriously exactly what I asked for and more. I was stunned that she immediately understood and created what exactly I was explaining to her.

The day of the wedding was perfect. Everything was extremely organized and ran smoothly. They were a lot of fun to have around as all the girls were getting ready, too! :)

Both Trish and Melissa far exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend both of them to anyone! They are sweet, funny, and extremely talented at what they do!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trish and Melissa were the best! They came to our location which made everything easy. I highly recommend these two!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! My whole wedding party looked like a million bucks thanks to Trish. She took her time doing each girl's makeup but also kept to our tight schedule. One of my bridesmaids decided to hire her for her own wedding, and I am looking forward to being pampered and having my makeup done again! Thank you for making my big day just perfect!

Lauren
07/11/2014

Trish is an outstanding makeup artist! She is willing to work with you to make your day as smooth as possible! Her and her team were on time, super pleasant and extremely talented! Trish made me into the beautiful princess bride I had always dreamed of being. I am so thankful to have had her and her team for both makeup and hair for my wedding day. All of the guests kept saying how beautiful everyone looked... and what's even better is that all of my girls felt amazingly beautiful. It was great to have us all feeling 110% about ourselves that day, and we have Trish to thank for that!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

One of the best things I did for my wedding day was hire Makeup by Trish! I couldn't have asked for a better person to do my hair and make-up for my special day! I had Trish and her staff do both makeup and hair for myself, bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girl and everyone just raved how the whole experience made them feel and look! The whole staff was absolutely perfect and made getting ready almost too easy! As the bride, I never got worked up once and everyone was as relaxed as they could be! Trish is one of those people that even if you've known her for a few hours, by the end of your conversations you are so comfortable around her that you feel like you've known her for years! I would highly recommend Makeup by Trish! She will make you feel like royalty and meet every expectation of how you envisioned yourself to shine!

Kathryn
05/30/2014

Trish is amazing! I got married at the end of May and Trish did all of our make-up for the wedding, and it was nothing short of perfection! All of our make-up looked natural yet it photographed so well and it lasted the whole entire night (I didn't have to retouch 1x, even through all the tears!). I highly recommend her if you are a bride looking for a make-up artist!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

As a person that doesn't usually wear a lot of makeup, for my wedding day, I wanted to look like the best version of myself and at the same time, still be me. I I didn't want to look like my average day to day self, but I also didn't want to look drastically different either, so I basically was looking for somewhere in the middle. When I found Trish online, I loved her pictures and decided to contact her. She was very responsive and immediately I decided to pick her. When my trial makeup day arrived, I was excited yet nervous. I gave her pictures of the type of look I wanted, and she just knew exactly what to do. She made me truly feel beautiful and she was very personable the entire time, she really made me feel like a true bride. Even though this was our first meeting, I felt close to her already. I also decided to use her hairstylist and my trial went well also. After my trial, I felt confident that I would feel great for my wedding day. I even decided to go to her spa and get facials prior to my wedding. They were also amazing, and I appreciated how she would check up to see how my skin was doing afterwards. On my wedding day, both Trish and Diana (hairstylist) were on time and ready to make me and my girls look beautiful and thats exactly what they did. I felt glowing and I couldn't have asked for better. Thanks you so much Trish for making me feel so wonderful:)