Patisserie Poupon

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Patisserie Poupon was excellent in every way. The tasting was amazing (sizable samples of each of their ~10 flavors). Each flavor is delicious and unique with layers of complexity. They were a joy to work with, accommodating to my requests for the design of the cake. Set-up and delivery was perfect. We received so many compliments on our dessert (we chose the Royale and Frasier flavors to go with our ice cream sundae bar). There really is no comparison in the Baltimore area.
Wedding: 10/26/2013
3.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 5 Reviews
The cake was absolutely delicious!!! The communication was a little patchy; the morning of the wedding, my husband and I were not 100% confident the cake would show up. It did, and looked/tasted amazing, but I could've done without the stress.
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 4 Reviews
Patisserie Poupon did a wonderful job on our cake. We came in with a picture and specific suggestions for what we wanted and they were great to work with. Quality was terrific. Not only was the cake beautiful but it was delicious. They make their cakes the day of the event so they are fresh and never frozen. Even their fondant was delicious - they have a white chocolate fondant. Cake got to the venue on time.
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5

Private User 8 Reviews
The. Cake. Don't even bother going anywhere else. If you're looking for a wedding cake to die for, get it here. I can't say much about the decorations, since we went with a very simple design and had the florist add an arrangement of roses afterwards, but THE CAKE! We got the Royale (some ridiculous combination of chocolate, hazelnut, mousse, wafer, etc.) and Fraisier (strawberries and cream with sponge cake) and all our guests had at least two slices. Our only disappointment is that we didn't get a larger cake, as we didn't get any leftovers!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is a French Pastry shop, need I say more? We ordered the fraisier which is Genoise, Fresh strawberry topped with marzipan and mousseline cream. The cake was not sickeningly sweet like a lot of wedding cakes and the variety of flavors was like a symphony in your mouth. Everyone said how much they enjoyed it and several guests have already visited the bakery to buy pastries of their own.
Wedding: 06/15/2013

Linn 2 Reviews
Yum! I adore this bakery. I have been a fan of their cakes and pastries for a long time, so it was an easy decision to hire them to make my wedding cake. I had a very clear vision of what I wanted, and they matched it perfectly. And of course the cake was absolutely delicious. My husband and I just passed the 6 month mark, and I am counting down til our 1-year anniversary, when we can pull the leftover cake out of the freezer. :) As an added bonus, Patisserie Poupon waived our delivery fee because we held our wedding just a couple of miles from the bakery. I highly recommend their services!
Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Visually stunning, unique and delicious! The decision making process in selecting "the right cake" was made very easy by Patisserie Poupon and we will be taking advantage of their services in the future... as soon as we lose a few pounds!
Wedding: 05/11/2013

Anonymous 4 Reviews
So patient and accommodating for tight budgets.Did I mention delicious!We had a wide selection of French macaroons.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Not only was our wedding cake absolutely beautiful, it was the best tasting cake I have ever had. We got so many compliments from out guests. Patisserie was great to work with and the chef was very easy to work with!
Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cake was amazing....looked perfect and tasted even better...it was a hit!
Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got the Strawberry cake and it was delicious. After searching long and hard for the right cake, I'm glad I finally found Patisserie Poupon! They designed it the way I had wanted which is specific and all I had to share was a photo.

The cake was perfect - not too sweet and the fresh strawberries were great too! Thank you!! YUM - can't wait to visit the bakery again soon!
Wedding: 09/08/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Patisserie Poupon made us the most beautiful and delicious 5 tier cake for our wedding. They were a pleasure to work with, albeit a bit less organized than most, but I loved the authenticity of using a real French bakery. The cake tasted exactly like the samples we tried - rich, moist, flavorful. And the design well exceeded my expectations - it was beautiful and elegant and perfectly crafted. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants something a little extra-special for their cake. They are more expensive than most, but you can't beat the quality.
Wedding: 06/23/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Patisserie Poupon in Baltimore made the most beautiful wedding cake for our April 2012 reception. Everyone thought it was the best-tasting wedding cake they had ever had, and we agree! They were great about accommodating the type of design we had in mind and also transported the cake all the way to Bethesda. Our guests were still raving about the wedding cake the next morning at brunch. Thank you so much Patisserie Poupon for the amazing cake!
Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
i got my favors from this bakery and they were delicious. they were so helpful and offered to box my favors, told me how to store them and they were so nice!
Wedding: 03/31/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Patisserie Poupon was great! We did a tasting beforehand in order to decide on the perfect flavor combination for our guests. My husband enjoyed a variety of flavors while I devoured a beautifully decorated gluten free chocolate cake that was provided for myself and other guests with gluten allergies. The final product was amazing and our guests raved about the flavor. Thank you, Patisserie Poupon.
Wedding: 02/18/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We really wanted something different than the typical vanilla with raspberry preserves or red velvet cake that most people are serving at weddings these days, so we went to a traditional french bakery...what a difference!!! The cake was fantastic!! We did two flavors, the Frasier and the Royale, a strawberry genoise cake and a chocolate hazlenut crunch cake. The design was also untraditional with chocolate discs and tiles. We were thrilled. Thanks to everyone who made it so delicious! We're really looking forward to our anniversary so we can have another piece!!
Wedding: 02/04/2012
 410-332-0390
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire