Pastor John Jenks

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John just officiated at my wedding ceremony last week and my fiance and I couldn't have been more pleased. Even though he had met us just weeks before the ceremony, he was able to put together a beautiful ceremony and he infused just the right amount of formalitycombined with caring into the whole event. I am a pretty straightforward kind of person and don't like too gushy of a ceremony but also wanted to feel that the person who performed it put some feeling into it.
I would highly recommend John - he is a wonderful man!

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was a perfect fit for us and was able to accommodate our schedule on a very short notice. Thanks John for making our private little ceremony a memory we will keep forever.

Jim and Laura Beckman

• Wedding: 12/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In just a few meetings, John was able to understand the kind of couple we are and how what we wanted to express our committment during our ceremony. Knowing that we are not deeply religious, he was respectful of our beliefs and didn't pressure us in any way. He was professional, respectful, approachable, knowledgeable and kind. I really appreciated that he provided guidance where we needed it. He delivered a beautiful ceremony that was genuine and honest, funny and touching. And not to mention, John was "on call" should we need him for anything during the year of our engagement. I appreciated his attention to detail, not only in the ceremony speech, but by talking with the DJ before the ceremony started and working out any logistical needs. I was thrilled with John and would recommend him to any of my friends or future brides looking for the most important vendor they will ever hire!

• Wedding: 11/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was great. We had met with him once a knew he was the officiant for us. He offers per session discussions as well, which were very interesting and helped us get to know him better and him know us better. John was able to make the ceremony personal, not just a cookie cutter ceremony. He made some funny jokes and kept the atmosphere comfortable for us. He was short and to the point, we asked for short ceremony and he did it in 12 minutes, it was great. John is a really nice, kind, and fun officiant to work with we are very glad we chose him.

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As I started wedding planning, one of the first things I heard was how important an officant was. I don't think I fully understood that until AFTER my wedding. Luckily, we hit the JACKPOT with Pastor Jenks. Not only was he experienced and professional, he was perfecly personal during our ceremony and really did a great job of showcasing our relationship for all our guests. With all the big decisions a bride and groom have to make, an officiant is up at the top. Do yourself a favor and meet with Pastor Jenks. I PROMISE you will not be disappointed and you will have one more 'to do' checked off that long list.

• Wedding: 09/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was extremely professional and listened carefully to what we wanted at our ceremony. He tailored his style, content, and delivery to our personalities, and gave a ceremony that got rave reviews from our guests.

Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John Jenks was a wonderful officiant! If you are looking for a very genuine, easy going officiant in the Seattle eastside area, John Jenks is a wonderful option. Good luck with your wedding planning!

• Wedding: 08/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have had a better officiant for our wedding. His relaxed and flexible demeanor made me feel at ease as a bride planning my own wedding. His attention to detail made our ceremony feel like one of a kind as he made sure to incorporate each special memory and comment we discussed. I highly recommend Pastor John.

• Wedding: 08/08/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was referred to me from a friend of mine, who's wedding he was officiating as well. My husband and I felt so comfortable with John from the very first time we spoke and and met with him. John really took the time to get to know us and learn as much about us as possible to personalize our vows. He gave us endless options and was dedicated to make our vows fit us perfectly. John surprised us with including some very special touches, which we will never forget. He is such a passionate and caring person, and someone we will never forget. John delivered so much more than we ever could have hoped for, and I promise he will for you too!

• Wedding: 08/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pastor John Jenks was amazing. My schedule is so busy he was really flexible on the times we could meet. The ceremony felt so personal even with only meeting once with him. He made himself available for all my questions reguarding the ceremony and had a great outline to help me and my husband prepare for the big day. Our ceremony turned out perfect and I got so many great comments from my guests about how they liked the pastor and how well the actual ceremony went. I couldn't have asked for anything more! I highly recommend Pastor John Jenks!

• Wedding: 07/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John Jenks was not only a lot of fun to work with, but also catered to our requests and was very flexible. It is so so nice to work with someone whom you trust completely, and is such a joy. From the minute we met John we knew we wanted him to marry us.

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I wholeheartedly give John Jenks our endorsement! He was VERY instrumental in our big day both on the day of and the months leading into our wedding. John did a wonderful job preparing us for the wedding as well as perfect execution at the ceremony.

As a pastor John had a spiritual approach but even after we explained that we didn’t necessarily want our wedding to be a religious ceremony, he was nothing short of excellent. We were instantly comfortable with him and he had a lot of wisdom to pass on to us. He truly would suit a wide variety of couples and offers very competitive prices along with additional “guidance sessions” if the given couple so chooses. Which we did and found VERY beneficial.

John overall get's an A+ from us. If we could give him more than 5 stars we would. We knew our wedding ceremony would be perfect the minute we found him. John is funny, professional, experienced and very well-spoken and my husband and I honestly feel he would do a wonderful job for any couple.

• Wedding: 08/14/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was able to meet with us and create a ceremony that was unique to us. He got us thinking about more than colors and flowers, and with his help we were able to incorporate some very personal touches. John was always professional and flexible through the entire experience.

• Wedding: 08/08/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy & grateful that it was Pastor John Jenks who officiated our wedding! We did not know John prior to our engagement yet our wedding was made perfect for us. He delivered & led the proceedings well with a bright, fun, & calming spirit. Without reservation we highly recommend Pastor John Jenks to officiate your wedding

Jim & Kathleen Gallagher