Passionate Portraits

Profile Picture
Kelly
1 Review
10/13/2012

Paula and Jessyca were outstanding! First of they are sweet hearts and so easy to work with. They think of creative posses, and notice when the littlest things are out of place to help make your pictures perfect. They are wonderful with kids, everyone knows how difficult it can be to keep kids attention spans, but on top of that making them smile and laugh for pictures. All the pictures we had with our flower girl and ring bear couldn't have turned out any better, they always have a smile! I love my wedding pictures, and will treasure them for years to come. I will be recommending Passionate Portraits to family and friends with upcoming weddings and special events!

Services Used: Photography

Amazing pictures and super nice photographer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would recommend to any and everyone looking for a photographer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Paula has been the absolute best to work with. She was excited about the types of pictures we wanted to do and had lots of really cool creative ideas. She took so many amazing pictures that it took us 5 hours to make our final decisions! She is very reasonably priced and the quality of her work was fantastic. We would recommend her to anyone and we plan to use her again and again as our family grows.

Services Used: Photography

I loved paula and her helper. I would use them again..forsure!

Services Used: Photography

Passionate Portraits did an excellent job capturing our day. Paula and her assistant were very professional and fun keeping things moving along, it was like they were apart of our family. All of our pictures are beautiful, we still are having a hard time picking because they are all amazing. Awesome experience with Passionate Portraits, we recomend them 100%!

Services Used: Photography

Passionate Portraits was an excellent choice. I had to get all my pictures because they are all so exceptional! They really new how to "capture" the moment! All the pictures were perfect and the poses were fun! I highly recommend passionate portraits because the pictures are beautiful, fun, elegent and they couldn't have done a better job capturing my day so perfectly as they did! All the pictures are extremely high quality! Thanks Passionate Portraits for taking part in my special day!

Services Used: Photography

Truly and in all Honesty Passionate Portraits was an all down the line 5 star recommendation. I will definately use their services again and would recommend others to give them the opportunity to make them VERY happy.

Services Used: Photography

We we're very satisfied and everything was done very professionally and well. thanks!

Services Used: Photography

Paula and her assistant were very professional. I love all her personal touches that she does to the wedding albums and pictures. I will be using her again in the future for my family portraits! Thanks Paula!

Emily Stradinger

Services Used: Photography

Paula and her assistant were both great! They showed up early to our outdoor location to make sure that we got prime spots for our photos. We are extremely please with the service that we received from her, not only in her great demenor but also in the quality of service and photos that we got! Thank you so much for everything!!! We would highly reccommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

I would absolutely recommend Passionate Portraits for any occasion! We are very happy with our wedding pictures! Passionate Portraits was very flexible and always worked around our schedule and what we wanted. I could not have asked for better service They are SUPER friendly and very easy to work with. We got our wedding pictures mailed to us a couple weeks after our wedding. We are very pleased with Passionate Portraits and would choose them all over again!

Services Used: Photography

Paula is an exceptional photographer, she has an eye for capturing unique pictures which make lasting memories as well as like no other photographer. She is very flexible and extremely easy to work with and she works with people rather than being stringent. I would recommend her very highly.

Services Used: Photography

My wife and I really enjoyed our time with Paula. She made our picture taking experience fun. I believe she went out of her way to accommodate us with all of our requests. She was very imaginative with her ideas for pictures so that things didn't get so monotonous during all of the pictures that get taken through out the day. If i had to put anything down for a criticism it would be that she was almost too nice. If that's possible. She was great to work with and has been recommended to and used by other friends of ours.

Services Used: Photography

Excellent! Very flexible and easy to work with. The final product was amazing! Loved the little personal touches she does for free.

Passionate Portraits responded with the following comments:

I am so glad you are so pleased! It was great to work with both of you. I do all the little fun touches because it is so fun. Once I start working on a wedding I keep thinking of more ideas of what I can do!