Party-Time Productions

Value
Flexibility
Hillary
08/02/2014

For our wedding day, my husband and I hired Keith Moeller to be our DJ. We could not have made a better decision! Keith was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. His consistent availability, professionalism, musical expertise, and evident passion for his career were what won us over from the start. On our wedding day, Keith kept the dance floor full the entire night. He was so good that nobody wanted to leave! His music selection and MC skills were on point. At the end of the night, my husband and I had several guests comment that the music was excellent from start to finish. Our wedding would not have been as special or memorable without Keith. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for a DJ for any event. He is a true professional and will actually take the time to get to know you personally to ensure that your event meets your ever need.

Chris
07/26/2014

DJ Keith Moeller-
My wife and I decided to use Party Time Productions for our DJ after much searching of different options in the Pittsburgh area. After video conferencing with Steve Lebo, the owner, we decided this was the right DJ. We elected to go with Keith and we absolutely made the right decision. Keith showed up plenty early and got all of his stuff set up, bringing his own tent and table at no additional cost. We had separate plans for the music during the wedding, specifically live music, but had a cocktail hour immediately following the ceremony, prior to dinner. Keith provided some very nice music during the cocktail hour while the wedding party finished taking pictures. After introductions, we had dinner and very nice music to go along with it. Following dinner was the usual: speeches, garter and bouquet toss, etc. And then the real fun began. Keith's music selection and ability to keep the party going was impeccable. With several hours of the reception still to go, it began to lightly sprinkle, then rain a little harder. Keith never missed a beat and kept the music going. He even used his music selection to improve the dance party by playing rain-related music, such as "It's Raining Men" and "Rain is a Good Thing," just to mention two. We also had a little photo booth set up with our digital camera for people to take pictures next to Keith's tent. Once it started to rain, Keith pulled it under his tent for us and took what turned out to be some excellent shots of the reception. We were having so much fun dancing in the pouring rain when our time was up, we opted to pay to have him keep it going for an additional hour. Overall, we could not have been more pleased with his performance. If you are considering using Party Time Productions, I absolutely recommend it and urge you to look into Keith. His work was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Services Used: DJ

On our wedding day, July 19, 2014; my husband and I had the pleasure of having DJ Steve Lebo. His professionalism, honesty, and overall performance was impecable. Throughout the entire year of planning Steve's availability and professional input was valued and his passion for his career is evident upon performance. The dance floor was completely full from start to finish and the music selection was on point. He even made it personal by adding in a special song before dinner. I highly recommend Steve Lebo for your event. Not only is he a fantastic, lively, engaging DJ, but he makes you feel valued and gets to know you personally in order to make YOUR event unlike anybody else's.

Private User
1+ year ago

I would highly recommend Party Time Productions! DJ Dave was fantastic- very professional, and very good at listening to our ideas and preferences. He had the guests up and dancing the entire time, and everyone kept complimenting us on how great the music was. I was also extremely impressed with the customer service throughout the planning phase. Steve was a great communicator and always responded very quickly to any questions we had. It was overall an excellent experience!

Jessica
07/12/2014

We hired Steve for our wedding. It could not have gone better! Our dance floor was full the entire time. Song selections were perfect. He even played some songs we hadn't thought of. So, when Steve has a suggestion-take it! He knows what he is doing! Haha Steve also responded very well to some last minute requests from the groomsmen, which turned out to be a blast. Lastly, we had asked Steve to play a song from my grandfather's Doo-Wop Band. Not only did he play the song, but Steve had my grandfather sing a part of it. The whole crowd was gathered around him. He said it was so wonderful to "be able to sing at his granddaughter's wedding." We would recommend Steve for any wedding or event!

Hope
06/21/2014

Ron Kosko was an amazing DJ at our wedding!! Prior to our big day, he spoke with me numerous times and we exchanged many emails about the details of our wedding. On the day of, he came up and introduced himself and asked if there was anything else he could do for us. He was very attentive and responsive, without being in the way or annoying. The music was AMAZING!!! He did a great job! Kept our crowd dancing all night.

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you Hope! One of the most important things we as DJ's can do is to stay organized...DJ Ron did that and more! keeping the crowd dancing is another BIG thing, and we are very happy your dance floor was full all night! AWESOME group of people and a great time was had by all! Best wishes to you guys!

Private User
1+ year ago

Steve was an amazing DJ! So many of our wedding guests complimented his music selections. The dance floor was the place to be all night. You could tell Steve was a professional and knew what he was doing. My husband and I highly recommend Steve and his staff for DJ services.

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

THANK YOU Marc and Becky for our 100th review! We deeply appreciate the kind words and DJ Steve had a truly FUN time with you and your guests! Best of luck to you both, and you will always hold a special place in our hearts as our 100th satisfied client!

Services Used: DJ

Steve Lebo is HANDS DOWN the best DJ in the area! From the minute we first met him, he was very accommodating and had so many "extra" services to offer us. PLEASE GET THE *ADDED TOUCH* It went over SO well with our guests and Steve truly created a night for us AND everyone else that attended our wedding to remember. People won't stop talking about how fun the wedding was! We wish we could go back and relive the weekend over again. Thank you Steve for creating such a memorable night for us. TWO THUMBS UP! :-) <3 Alexis and Jim

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

What can we say: You guys were by far the COOLEST couple to work with...DJ Steve really enjoyed the added touch options you guys threw in...And Alexis, the Grandfather surprise brought the house down...Oh and you dancing on the balcony was CLASSIC FUN! Best of luck to you guys always!!!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Party Time Productions is the best. My job as a groom was to book the DJ, but I found more. I had no problems on first contact with Steve and he gave us a great package deal. He gave me sometime to talk to my bride to be and gave us a call that night. Everything was included no worries photographer, DJ, uplighting, and great customer service. If we had any question Steve came in and helped answered them with in 24hrs sometimes we would send an email and he called a few minutes later. Customer service was 100%. We received a log in and filled out everything for the event on line. We meet with our DJ Dave, who met with us on a stormy day in the Burgh. Dave gave us a lot of ideas for the reception. We gave our feed back and our event was planned. Our photographer talked to us and explained everything to us. If we wanted a picture done she said OK, or gave us a professional input on it. The day of our wedding we had a late start but the photographers came in and took pictures. Then following the ceremony a few more pictures then they met us at the reception at the Pittsburgh Zoo and captured the moment. Again pressed for time they took as many as they could. Dave our DJ began the night with the cocktail hour. When we arrived Dave met us and ran through the names to make sure he had them correct. We were announced in Black and Yellow style. Dave took us into our first dance then right into dinner. As requested he followed the schedule, but I didn't have my mother son dance yet. I sat next to Dave while my bride dance with her father and he helped me out with picking a song at the last minute. It was a great one. Dave gave us the suggestion of the shoe game which was a great one and so much fun it made everyone laugh. Dave hooked us up with a cheesy dance moves that was so fun and funny to watch. Everyone loved it and everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever gone too. I must say thanks to Party Time Productions for helping the day be a great one.

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you SOOO much for the awesome review! DJ Dave had one of the BEST times at your wedding...We are so glad everyone enjoyed the funny bits, the photography services and the up lighting. You guys ROCK! Best of luck!!!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Sam Crawford DJ'ed our wedding last month at the Pittsburgh Athletic Association, and we have nothing but raving reviews and things to say about him and Party-Time Productions. Sam kept the party going and everyone at the wedding was on the dance floor for most of the night. From the get go, Party-Time productions was easy to work with and professional. We had a phone consult with Sam the week of our wedding to go over every detail (he also provided the music for our ceremony). He had great ideas for my wedding timeline and executed it perfectly during the night. He kept things flowing letting my husband and I know when and where to be the entire night. I felt extremely calm going into my wedding because I had full confidence that Sam would be wonderful, and he did not let us down! Would definitely recommend!!

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lindsay! DJ Sam had rave reviews for you and your guests as well! We were so happy that you and your guests had a blast! Great parties start with great people...Toss in professional DJ services and you have a FUN mix! Enjoy married life and best regards!

Tawnia
06/06/2014

DJ Steve Lebo ROCKED our wedding June 6, 2014. EVERYONE was out on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. We even had the people in our families that NEVER dance out there shaking it non stop. Steve worked with us through every step of the way. He did everything we wanted with the music and played the perfect mix of songs to please everyone. Steve always took the time to meet with us and talk to us on the phone with all questions we had. He was always quick to respond and very professional with everything. Steve is professional, personable, and such a BLAST to work with! I would recommend him to everyone!

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you Tawnia! DJ Steve had a BLAST at your wedding. That first dance pledge was the highlight and the wedding never slowed down from there! What an awesome group of family and friends you had! A TON of fun...Best of luck to you guys...Stay in touch!

Tom
05/31/2014

Where do I start....First and foremost I do not normally do reviews. But, I couldn't let Steve down because he did not let us down for a second! To me the DJ is the most important part of the reception, they are the heartbeat of the party. They keep the party going and set the tempo. Steve was that and then some. First, the planning was scary because we had no clue where to start or what to do. Steve helped us overcome that fear with the help of his great website and extensive knowledge. No matter what, he made time for us and gave us great advice that made our reception spectacular! The day of our wedding. I was never nervous about Steve or the equipment or how it was going to turn out. From day one Steve had earned my trust and I tell you what he BLEW my expectations out of the water! He was so professional and fun all at the same time. He handled anything that came his way like a pro! Stayed in contact with me the whole night and made it about what we wanted but made sure he got the guest involved. I had so many people tell us that our reception was a blast and the DJ was amazing! I could go on for days explaining all the amazing details that Steve had done to cater to our every want and need. On a final note, I remember a year ago I was online looking up DJs and reading the different reviews and didn't know who to go with or how do we know he is good? Listen to me when I say, you will NOT be disappointed with Steve I can guarantee you that. He will help you create a reception that everyone will remember!

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Tom, you and Liz were the best! DJ Steve had an absolute BLAST at your wedding! It was GREAT to see the Groom on the dance floor all night! Best wishes to you guys!

Teresa
05/24/2014

Party Time Productions was a wonderful company to work with through the wedding planning process and on the day of. They were organized and professional. Ron and Ed were fantastic DJ's and we bundles services of photography, videography, and photo booth along with the DJ and it was a definitely a good value when you are looked for quality services. Guest loved the photo booth and DJ Ron tried to accommodate all song requests along with our playlist! The DJ were in contact both through the website, email, and phone before the wedding so I felt very confident that they would make our event fantastic! I can't wait to see the photos and videos too!

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you! You and James had a wonderful event and we are so happy to be a part of it! The bundled services save everyone a great deal of $...and we are so happy that you were pleased with everything...Photos are on the way...Enjoy!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
Roxanne
05/24/2014

Steve was a great DJ and really made our wedding reception amazing. Our guests danced the entire night; the dance floor was always packed! We received many compliments on the music selection! He also added personal touches that were very memorable! I for sure recommend Steve and the DJs at Party Time Productions for your wedding!

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you SO much Roxanne...I had a Blast and your friends and family were a pleasure to entertain! What a great group of people...Congrats and best of luck to you guys!
- DJ Steve

Services Used: DJ

We had DJ Dave for our wedding reception, and he was fantastic! Party Time has a great online planning tool which helped keep us organized with what music we actually needed to decide on, and how we wanted our timeline for the evening. During the planning process, Dave brought up the idea of the shoe game, which was a huge hit at the reception. As there was a Pirate game going on during the reception, he even kept track of the score and kept us up to date, so we would be able to see the fireworks at the end of the game! The dance floor was never empty from beginning to even the very last song. The planning process did get off to a bit of a rough start, as our DJ's had to change due to a scheduling conflict. DJ Dave handled this change with us very professionally, and we had no worries that the wedding would be great. We would recommend Party-Time Productions (and DJ Dave) for any event.

Meagan
05/03/2014

Party Time Productions was a great company to work with for our wedding! We started our work with Steve Lebo, and he was fantastic to work with. Very enthusiastic and was able to provide a great deal on our DJ services. As the wedding neared, Steve had to transfer his responsibilities to Keith Moeller due to some unforeseen circumstances. Keith was just as helpful as Steve. He contacted us a few weeks before our wedding to walk through everything that we had entered into our online planner to make sure that he fully understood exactly what we wanted. The night of the wedding reception, Keith was extremely professional but really kept the party going! We wanted our guests of all ages to be on the dance floor all night - and they were! Would highly recommend Steve, Keith, and Party Time Productions in general!