Party-Time Productions

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1+ year ago

I would highly recommend Party Time Productions! DJ Dave was fantastic- very professional, and very good at listening to our ideas and preferences. He had the guests up and dancing the entire time, and everyone kept complimenting us on how great the music was. I was also extremely impressed with the customer service throughout the planning phase. Steve was a great communicator and always responded very quickly to any questions we had. It was overall an excellent experience!

Jessica
07/12/2014

We hired Steve for our wedding. It could not have gone better! Our dance floor was full the entire time. Song selections were perfect. He even played some songs we hadn't thought of. So, when Steve has a suggestion-take it! He knows what he is doing! Haha Steve also responded very well to some last minute requests from the groomsmen, which turned out to be a blast. Lastly, we had asked Steve to play a song from my grandfather's Doo-Wop Band. Not only did he play the song, but Steve had my grandfather sing a part of it. The whole crowd was gathered around him. He said it was so wonderful to "be able to sing at his granddaughter's wedding." We would recommend Steve for any wedding or event!

Hope
06/21/2014

Ron Kosko was an amazing DJ at our wedding!! Prior to our big day, he spoke with me numerous times and we exchanged many emails about the details of our wedding. On the day of, he came up and introduced himself and asked if there was anything else he could do for us. He was very attentive and responsive, without being in the way or annoying. The music was AMAZING!!! He did a great job! Kept our crowd dancing all night.

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you Hope! One of the most important things we as DJ's can do is to stay organized...DJ Ron did that and more! keeping the crowd dancing is another BIG thing, and we are very happy your dance floor was full all night! AWESOME group of people and a great time was had by all! Best wishes to you guys!

1+ year ago

Steve was an amazing DJ! So many of our wedding guests complimented his music selections. The dance floor was the place to be all night. You could tell Steve was a professional and knew what he was doing. My husband and I highly recommend Steve and his staff for DJ services.

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

THANK YOU Marc and Becky for our 100th review! We deeply appreciate the kind words and DJ Steve had a truly FUN time with you and your guests! Best of luck to you both, and you will always hold a special place in our hearts as our 100th satisfied client!

Services Used: DJ

Steve Lebo is HANDS DOWN the best DJ in the area! From the minute we first met him, he was very accommodating and had so many "extra" services to offer us. PLEASE GET THE *ADDED TOUCH* It went over SO well with our guests and Steve truly created a night for us AND everyone else that attended our wedding to remember. People won't stop talking about how fun the wedding was! We wish we could go back and relive the weekend over again. Thank you Steve for creating such a memorable night for us. TWO THUMBS UP! :-) <3 Alexis and Jim

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

What can we say: You guys were by far the COOLEST couple to work with...DJ Steve really enjoyed the added touch options you guys threw in...And Alexis, the Grandfather surprise brought the house down...Oh and you dancing on the balcony was CLASSIC FUN! Best of luck to you guys always!!!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Party Time Productions is the best. My job as a groom was to book the DJ, but I found more. I had no problems on first contact with Steve and he gave us a great package deal. He gave me sometime to talk to my bride to be and gave us a call that night. Everything was included no worries photographer, DJ, uplighting, and great customer service. If we had any question Steve came in and helped answered them with in 24hrs sometimes we would send an email and he called a few minutes later. Customer service was 100%. We received a log in and filled out everything for the event on line. We meet with our DJ Dave, who met with us on a stormy day in the Burgh. Dave gave us a lot of ideas for the reception. We gave our feed back and our event was planned. Our photographer talked to us and explained everything to us. If we wanted a picture done she said OK, or gave us a professional input on it. The day of our wedding we had a late start but the photographers came in and took pictures. Then following the ceremony a few more pictures then they met us at the reception at the Pittsburgh Zoo and captured the moment. Again pressed for time they took as many as they could. Dave our DJ began the night with the cocktail hour. When we arrived Dave met us and ran through the names to make sure he had them correct. We were announced in Black and Yellow style. Dave took us into our first dance then right into dinner. As requested he followed the schedule, but I didn't have my mother son dance yet. I sat next to Dave while my bride dance with her father and he helped me out with picking a song at the last minute. It was a great one. Dave gave us the suggestion of the shoe game which was a great one and so much fun it made everyone laugh. Dave hooked us up with a cheesy dance moves that was so fun and funny to watch. Everyone loved it and everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever gone too. I must say thanks to Party Time Productions for helping the day be a great one.

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you SOOO much for the awesome review! DJ Dave had one of the BEST times at your wedding...We are so glad everyone enjoyed the funny bits, the photography services and the up lighting. You guys ROCK! Best of luck!!!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Sam Crawford DJ'ed our wedding last month at the Pittsburgh Athletic Association, and we have nothing but raving reviews and things to say about him and Party-Time Productions. Sam kept the party going and everyone at the wedding was on the dance floor for most of the night. From the get go, Party-Time productions was easy to work with and professional. We had a phone consult with Sam the week of our wedding to go over every detail (he also provided the music for our ceremony). He had great ideas for my wedding timeline and executed it perfectly during the night. He kept things flowing letting my husband and I know when and where to be the entire night. I felt extremely calm going into my wedding because I had full confidence that Sam would be wonderful, and he did not let us down! Would definitely recommend!!

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lindsay! DJ Sam had rave reviews for you and your guests as well! We were so happy that you and your guests had a blast! Great parties start with great people...Toss in professional DJ services and you have a FUN mix! Enjoy married life and best regards!

Tawnia
06/06/2014

DJ Steve Lebo ROCKED our wedding June 6, 2014. EVERYONE was out on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. We even had the people in our families that NEVER dance out there shaking it non stop. Steve worked with us through every step of the way. He did everything we wanted with the music and played the perfect mix of songs to please everyone. Steve always took the time to meet with us and talk to us on the phone with all questions we had. He was always quick to respond and very professional with everything. Steve is professional, personable, and such a BLAST to work with! I would recommend him to everyone!

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you Tawnia! DJ Steve had a BLAST at your wedding. That first dance pledge was the highlight and the wedding never slowed down from there! What an awesome group of family and friends you had! A TON of fun...Best of luck to you guys...Stay in touch!

Tom
05/31/2014

Where do I start....First and foremost I do not normally do reviews. But, I couldn't let Steve down because he did not let us down for a second! To me the DJ is the most important part of the reception, they are the heartbeat of the party. They keep the party going and set the tempo. Steve was that and then some. First, the planning was scary because we had no clue where to start or what to do. Steve helped us overcome that fear with the help of his great website and extensive knowledge. No matter what, he made time for us and gave us great advice that made our reception spectacular! The day of our wedding. I was never nervous about Steve or the equipment or how it was going to turn out. From day one Steve had earned my trust and I tell you what he BLEW my expectations out of the water! He was so professional and fun all at the same time. He handled anything that came his way like a pro! Stayed in contact with me the whole night and made it about what we wanted but made sure he got the guest involved. I had so many people tell us that our reception was a blast and the DJ was amazing! I could go on for days explaining all the amazing details that Steve had done to cater to our every want and need. On a final note, I remember a year ago I was online looking up DJs and reading the different reviews and didn't know who to go with or how do we know he is good? Listen to me when I say, you will NOT be disappointed with Steve I can guarantee you that. He will help you create a reception that everyone will remember!

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Tom, you and Liz were the best! DJ Steve had an absolute BLAST at your wedding! It was GREAT to see the Groom on the dance floor all night! Best wishes to you guys!

Services Used: DJ

We had DJ Dave for our wedding reception, and he was fantastic! Party Time has a great online planning tool which helped keep us organized with what music we actually needed to decide on, and how we wanted our timeline for the evening. During the planning process, Dave brought up the idea of the shoe game, which was a huge hit at the reception. As there was a Pirate game going on during the reception, he even kept track of the score and kept us up to date, so we would be able to see the fireworks at the end of the game! The dance floor was never empty from beginning to even the very last song. The planning process did get off to a bit of a rough start, as our DJ's had to change due to a scheduling conflict. DJ Dave handled this change with us very professionally, and we had no worries that the wedding would be great. We would recommend Party-Time Productions (and DJ Dave) for any event.

Services Used: DJ

Awesome!! Had all of guest on the dance floor and knew exactly what to play.

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you Nicole and Robert! We had a blast, And just wanted to mention that Both DJ Hensley and DJ Steve had a blast as well! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Sam Crawford provided the music for our reception at the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh. Sam was great! He was professional, yet kept the party going. He checked in with us a few times during the night to make sure things were going how we wanted. When we were left without a drink during the toasts, Sam even got us a drink. He definitely went above and beyond his job description.

The music was awesome! We had picked a few specific songs and Sam went with it from there. Several guests even asked us if we picked every song that played during dinner because the mix that Sam put together was so "us". Later in the night, the party was still going strong thanks to Sam's great soundtrack.

We contracted with Sam through Party-Time Productions. Owner Steve Lebo prides himself on excellent customer service and communication, and it shows. The website is a little clunky, but not unbearable. All communication with both Steve and Sam was clear and on time though.

The best thing I can say about DJ Sam Crawford is when the wedding day came, I didn't have any worries about the music or the flow of the night. I trusted that Sam would take care of everything and he did. Thank you, Sam!

Services Used: DJ

DJ KEITH MOELLER of Party Time Productions made my life so easy leading up to my wedding day that anyone would be foolish not to book him immediately after reading this:

I was given the assignment by my wife to be to find a DJ to play at our wedding, one of the places I called was Party Time Productions. Of all of the DJs that I called Steve at Party Time was the first one that seemed like he knew what he was talking about. Even though it was a little over the amount we had planned to spend on a DJ I knew after talking to them that these guys were the ones we needed to have.

I contacted Steve again and signed up. They gave me a login for a special web page created for my event that assisted me in not only picking music that we wanted played at our wedding, but also creating a timeline for the events of our wedding, creating a list of guests, numerous other things that helped me organize the wedding. It was awesome. Steve and our DJ KEITH MOELLER kept in touch with us through phone calls and emails over the months, even text messages in the days leading up to the wedding.

DJ KEITH MOELLER showed up early to set up, did his sound checks before any guests arrived. He even played a few songs for me before the guests arrived that the bride would not let me play at the actual wedding. From the start of the ceremony Keith nailed every single detail, the most professional DJ I had ever witnessed play at any event. He had things moving along perfectly. All I had to do was look at him or see him look at me and I knew it was time to move to the next thing.

The most important thing to the bride was that people would dance at the reception. Keith had the floor packed all night. I am not much of a dancer and I was on the floor having the time of my life.

To sum it all up, Party Time Productions, Steve Lebo, and DJ KEITH MOELLER made our wedding one that people will be talking about for years to come.

1+ year ago

Eric was a great DJ! The entire experience from planning the music to the actual wedding event went Wonderfully. The only thing we would've liked To Be different was our first dance song. Although I think it was our fault the song was the wrong version. Considering only my husband knew the difference it wasn't a big deal!

Services Used: DJ

Sam Crawford was awesome! He kept the night flowing well and once people starting dancing, they didn't leave the floor. He met with us when we signed and again the week before our event. I would work with him again anytime!

Dana
10/05/2013

Sam Crawford was an AWESOME DJ. He was on time, professional, and very nice. Once he got the party started, it never stopped. My venue has never seen so many people on the dance floor before!