Party-Time Productions

Party-Time Productions

DJ's and Event Lighting

Monroeville, PA 15146 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classical, Countr...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Keith for my wedding. It was a very large reception. He also played the music for my outdoor wedding. It rained toward the end of the ceremony and he was very prepared. He had no trouble adapting to anything thrown at him because of the rain, as well as some last minute requests that I had of him. He was always available and was very open to everything I asked of him. He had the dance floor packed with all ages from the first to the last song! He even stayed a little later because we were having so much fun and didn't want the night to end. I would recommend him to any family member or friend. Party Time Productions also has a very easy to use online system for coordinating your event. I wouldn't change a thing!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the absolute start, DJ Steve Lebo made us feel extremely comfortable. Our meeting was awesome (even tho we had to reschedule a gazillion times due to nasty illnesses!) and he was so professional. Steve had it completely under control from minute 1! Not to mention, he was extremely reasonably priced for such a well-renown DJ in the Pittsburgh area.
Its such a worry as a bride to make sure that your DJ is as entertaining and awesome from the start. Steve was everything plus more. He played all the right songs, coordinated with me on everything and I just felt like it was something I didn't need to worry about. I had such a BLAST and we had our entire wedding on the dance floor in a matter of minutes!
Thank you, Steve Lebo, for everything! You are the best!!!!!!!!
Brides - you are crazy if you dont give Party Time Productions a try. Seriously, nothing but the best from these guys.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Steve was awesome from the very first time we spoke with him all the way through to the end of our wedding reception. His personality is like no other - very upbeat, fun, and energetic - the kind of personality you want your wedding DJ to have! Steve was always professional and on top of everything. Anytime I reached out to him, he immediately responded. He uses an online planner that covers EVERYTHING, and I felt 100% confident going into our wedding that he had everything in order and would do a phenomenal job at our wedding. AND HE DID! We left our final meeting with him feeling he had everything under control, and it was a great piece of mind so that we could focus on other things we needed to get done. He added some special surprise touches to our wedding to make it unique. Our guests have been telling us that our wedding was the BEST they have ever been to, and we owe the 'fun factor' to DJ Steve. He had guests up dancing and having a great time! If you want a wedding DJ who will rock your wedding, and if you want to have the BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE, hire DJ Steve. He really goes out of his way to make your wedding fun, unique, and unbelievable!

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Heather, you and Chad were AWESOME to work with. You had such an amazing and fun dancing group of people...Most importantly YOU GUYS DANCED YOUR BUNS OFF! I truly enjoyed every minute of your fun - filled wedding. I hope you cherish that day forever! Best of luck!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Keith was really great! He was polite and professional. We met a few months prior to the wedding to go over our taste in music and the overall vibe we wanted at the wedding. DJ Keith and I also spoke the week of the wedding and emailed back and forth, he wanted to make sure all song versions we requested were correct. At the event, he was awesome and everyone danced well passed 11 pm. I would definitely reccommend him!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had such an amazing wedding. It wouldn't have been so amazing if it wasn't for DJ Steve at Party Time Productions. He did our whole ceremony filled with wonderful piano instrumentals and great music during cocktail hour and dinner-of course everyone enjoyed open dance after dinner too! We added the special touch package which i would highly recommend to anyone using Party Time Productions. We had special pledges my husband and i got to record prior to the wedding which then DJ Steve played right before our first dance. Everyone loved that special surprise as did we! DJ Steve made every transition during our wedding flow very smoothly. the transition from ceremony to cocktail hour to introductions to first dance turned out so perfect! He made the night not only extremely enjoyable but very memorable as well. Everyone talks to us about what a great DJ we had and we have friends who are to be married next year and they already asked for contact information for Steve at Party Time Productions. He had everyone on the dance floor and kept the night alive. We couldn't of asked for any better. Steve did a wonderful job and we highly recommend Party Time Productions to any future couples! Thank You for the amazing service Steve!

Sincerely,
Party Time Production happy customers!!
Joe & Ashley

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you Ashley and Joe! You were by far the coolest couple to work with this season! Your family and friends were an absolute BLAST to celebrate with and filled that dance floor all night! Congrats to you both!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Videography
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Looking for that perfect DJ for a wedding can be very stressful. We choose DJ Hensley to rock out our wedding and let me tell you, he was absolutely PHENOMENAL!!! When we first met Hensley, we could tell right off the bat that he would be perfect for our wedding. He listened to what we wanted and knew what we didn't want to happen. The dance floor was packed the whole night and everyone we see is still complimenting us our how wonderful it was! I HIGHLY recommend using DJ Hensley for your next event!!! Thanks again Hensley for making our wedding night very memorable!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Alison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For our wedding day, my husband and I hired Keith Moeller to be our DJ. We could not have made a better decision! Keith was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. His consistent availability, professionalism, musical expertise, and evident passion for his career were what won us over from the start. On our wedding day, Keith kept the dance floor full the entire night. He was so good that nobody wanted to leave! His music selection and MC skills were on point. At the end of the night, my husband and I had several guests comment that the music was excellent from start to finish. Our wedding would not have been as special or memorable without Keith. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for a DJ for any event. He is a true professional and will actually take the time to get to know you personally to ensure that your event meets your ever need.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Hillary

DJ Keith Moeller-
My wife and I decided to use Party Time Productions for our DJ after much searching of different options in the Pittsburgh area. After video conferencing with Steve Lebo, the owner, we decided this was the right DJ. We elected to go with Keith and we absolutely made the right decision. Keith showed up plenty early and got all of his stuff set up, bringing his own tent and table at no additional cost. We had separate plans for the music during the wedding, specifically live music, but had a cocktail hour immediately following the ceremony, prior to dinner. Keith provided some very nice music during the cocktail hour while the wedding party finished taking pictures. After introductions, we had dinner and very nice music to go along with it. Following dinner was the usual: speeches, garter and bouquet toss, etc. And then the real fun began. Keith's music selection and ability to keep the party going was impeccable. With several hours of the reception still to go, it began to lightly sprinkle, then rain a little harder. Keith never missed a beat and kept the music going. He even used his music selection to improve the dance party by playing rain-related music, such as "It's Raining Men" and "Rain is a Good Thing," just to mention two. We also had a little photo booth set up with our digital camera for people to take pictures next to Keith's tent. Once it started to rain, Keith pulled it under his tent for us and took what turned out to be some excellent shots of the reception. We were having so much fun dancing in the pouring rain when our time was up, we opted to pay to have him keep it going for an additional hour. Overall, we could not have been more pleased with his performance. If you are considering using Party Time Productions, I absolutely recommend it and urge you to look into Keith. His work was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Chris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On our wedding day, July 19, 2014; my husband and I had the pleasure of having DJ Steve Lebo. His professionalism, honesty, and overall performance was impecable. Throughout the entire year of planning Steve's availability and professional input was valued and his passion for his career is evident upon performance. The dance floor was completely full from start to finish and the music selection was on point. He even made it personal by adding in a special song before dinner. I highly recommend Steve Lebo for your event. Not only is he a fantastic, lively, engaging DJ, but he makes you feel valued and gets to know you personally in order to make YOUR event unlike anybody else's.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Party Time Productions! DJ Dave was fantastic- very professional, and very good at listening to our ideas and preferences. He had the guests up and dancing the entire time, and everyone kept complimenting us on how great the music was. I was also extremely impressed with the customer service throughout the planning phase. Steve was a great communicator and always responded very quickly to any questions we had. It was overall an excellent experience!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Steve for our wedding. It could not have gone better! Our dance floor was full the entire time. Song selections were perfect. He even played some songs we hadn't thought of. So, when Steve has a suggestion-take it! He knows what he is doing! Haha Steve also responded very well to some last minute requests from the groomsmen, which turned out to be a blast. Lastly, we had asked Steve to play a song from my grandfather's Doo-Wop Band. Not only did he play the song, but Steve had my grandfather sing a part of it. The whole crowd was gathered around him. He said it was so wonderful to "be able to sing at his granddaughter's wedding." We would recommend Steve for any wedding or event!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ron Kosko was an amazing DJ at our wedding!! Prior to our big day, he spoke with me numerous times and we exchanged many emails about the details of our wedding. On the day of, he came up and introduced himself and asked if there was anything else he could do for us. He was very attentive and responsive, without being in the way or annoying. The music was AMAZING!!! He did a great job! Kept our crowd dancing all night.

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you Hope! One of the most important things we as DJ's can do is to stay organized...DJ Ron did that and more! keeping the crowd dancing is another BIG thing, and we are very happy your dance floor was full all night! AWESOME group of people and a great time was had by all! Best wishes to you guys!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Hope
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve was an amazing DJ! So many of our wedding guests complimented his music selections. The dance floor was the place to be all night. You could tell Steve was a professional and knew what he was doing. My husband and I highly recommend Steve and his staff for DJ services.

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

THANK YOU Marc and Becky for our 100th review! We deeply appreciate the kind words and DJ Steve had a truly FUN time with you and your guests! Best of luck to you both, and you will always hold a special place in our hearts as our 100th satisfied client!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve Lebo is HANDS DOWN the best DJ in the area! From the minute we first met him, he was very accommodating and had so many "extra" services to offer us. PLEASE GET THE *ADDED TOUCH* It went over SO well with our guests and Steve truly created a night for us AND everyone else that attended our wedding to remember. People won't stop talking about how fun the wedding was! We wish we could go back and relive the weekend over again. Thank you Steve for creating such a memorable night for us. TWO THUMBS UP! :-) <3 Alexis and Jim

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

What can we say: You guys were by far the COOLEST couple to work with...DJ Steve really enjoyed the added touch options you guys threw in...And Alexis, the Grandfather surprise brought the house down...Oh and you dancing on the balcony was CLASSIC FUN! Best of luck to you guys always!!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Party Time Productions is the best. My job as a groom was to book the DJ, but I found more. I had no problems on first contact with Steve and he gave us a great package deal. He gave me sometime to talk to my bride to be and gave us a call that night. Everything was included no worries photographer, DJ, uplighting, and great customer service. If we had any question Steve came in and helped answered them with in 24hrs sometimes we would send an email and he called a few minutes later. Customer service was 100%. We received a log in and filled out everything for the event on line. We meet with our DJ Dave, who met with us on a stormy day in the Burgh. Dave gave us a lot of ideas for the reception. We gave our feed back and our event was planned. Our photographer talked to us and explained everything to us. If we wanted a picture done she said OK, or gave us a professional input on it. The day of our wedding we had a late start but the photographers came in and took pictures. Then following the ceremony a few more pictures then they met us at the reception at the Pittsburgh Zoo and captured the moment. Again pressed for time they took as many as they could. Dave our DJ began the night with the cocktail hour. When we arrived Dave met us and ran through the names to make sure he had them correct. We were announced in Black and Yellow style. Dave took us into our first dance then right into dinner. As requested he followed the schedule, but I didn't have my mother son dance yet. I sat next to Dave while my bride dance with her father and he helped me out with picking a song at the last minute. It was a great one. Dave gave us the suggestion of the shoe game which was a great one and so much fun it made everyone laugh. Dave hooked us up with a cheesy dance moves that was so fun and funny to watch. Everyone loved it and everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever gone too. I must say thanks to Party Time Productions for helping the day be a great one.

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you SOOO much for the awesome review! DJ Dave had one of the BEST times at your wedding...We are so glad everyone enjoyed the funny bits, the photography services and the up lighting. You guys ROCK! Best of luck!!!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sam Crawford DJ'ed our wedding last month at the Pittsburgh Athletic Association, and we have nothing but raving reviews and things to say about him and Party-Time Productions. Sam kept the party going and everyone at the wedding was on the dance floor for most of the night. From the get go, Party-Time productions was easy to work with and professional. We had a phone consult with Sam the week of our wedding to go over every detail (he also provided the music for our ceremony). He had great ideas for my wedding timeline and executed it perfectly during the night. He kept things flowing letting my husband and I know when and where to be the entire night. I felt extremely calm going into my wedding because I had full confidence that Sam would be wonderful, and he did not let us down! Would definitely recommend!!

Party-Time Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lindsay! DJ Sam had rave reviews for you and your guests as well! We were so happy that you and your guests had a blast! Great parties start with great people...Toss in professional DJ services and you have a FUN mix! Enjoy married life and best regards!

412-401-5320
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment