Party, Tents & Event Rentals

Party, Tents & Event Rentals

"We Make Your Event, Our Event !!!"

115 Lystra Ct.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 | map
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangements, Barware, C...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
(4.4 / 5.0)
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the second time I have used PT&E for wedding rentals. I dealt mostly with Kristy who is fabulous! She is interested and enthused about your wedding plans. All of the staff, including the owner can't be more helpful. When you are the mother of the bride, that is such a comfort! I highly recommend using Party Tents and Events!

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Carol
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company is amazing Kristi and Leslie are the most helpful people I have ever had the plesure of working with. Sitting down and trying to figure out all my wedding needs with Kristi was like talking to my best friend who I have known all my life. Both girls made me feel at ease relaxed and helped me laugh thru the process although I was totally stressed out. Thanks ladies I will recommend you to everyone I know and strangers I dont.
Amber

• Wedding: 08/09/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

written instructions with the wireless speaker and mic would have been nice. I didn't have time to explain it to the person who set it up and it didn't work because they didn't realize the speaker itself was wireless too and they didn't think they had to turn it on, just plug it in. So we paid that extra $63 for something we didn't get to use.

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
Syta
1 Review
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Leslie and Kristi were wonderful! They provided us with useful suggestions and top notched customer service. We WILL be using them again for future event planning. I will be recommending them to all my friends.

Party, Tents & Event Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review, we look forward to working with you again for your future events.

• Wedding: 10/25/2008
3.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Beautiful stuff!!!! Made our wedding stand out just the way we wanted it to

• Wedding: Recently Married
Mpimentel
707-544-4132
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire