Party, Tents & Event Rentals

4.2
Flexibility
Carol
04/16/2011

This is the second time I have used PT&E for wedding rentals. I dealt mostly with Kristy who is fabulous! She is interested and enthused about your wedding plans. All of the staff, including the owner can't be more helpful. When you are the mother of the bride, that is such a comfort! I highly recommend using Party Tents and Events!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

This company is amazing Kristi and Leslie are the most helpful people I have ever had the plesure of working with. Sitting down and trying to figure out all my wedding needs with Kristi was like talking to my best friend who I have known all my life. Both girls made me feel at ease relaxed and helped me laugh thru the process although I was totally stressed out. Thanks ladies I will recommend you to everyone I know and strangers I dont.
Amber

Syta
1 Review
06/29/2014

written instructions with the wireless speaker and mic would have been nice. I didn't have time to explain it to the person who set it up and it didn't work because they didn't realize the speaker itself was wireless too and they didn't think they had to turn it on, just plug it in. So we paid that extra $63 for something we didn't get to use.

4.1

Leslie and Kristi were wonderful! They provided us with useful suggestions and top notched customer service. We WILL be using them again for future event planning. I will be recommending them to all my friends.

Party, Tents & Event Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review, we look forward to working with you again for your future events.

Mpimentel
Recently Married
3.8

Beautiful stuff!!!! Made our wedding stand out just the way we wanted it to