Party Rental Ltd.

Value
Flexibility
gail
06/27/2015

Party Rental LTD was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend them for all your rental needs

jenny
11/29/2014

Great selection of table linens, and very friendly customer service! Pricing was reasonable and within range (if not slightly lower) than other vendors serving NYC with similar range of inventory and similar level of service.
They have a very well organized website with their entire inventory along with rental prices posted so that there is literally no guesswork involved in how much your quote will end up being. The entire process from quote to finalizing order was convenient through their website, and they were very accommodating with updating changes to my rental quote upon request. I dealt with Amy Wisenbaker and she was always quick to address my inquiries and even sent me linen swatches so that I review for match w/ my tabletop decor. What more can you ask for?

travelluver
Recently Married

We used Party Rental Ltd for our linens for our wedding reception and loved how they came out! We rented purple shimmer tablecloths and silver napkins. Both were beautiful and tied together our theme perfectly! The staff was excellent. We met at their Philadelphia showroom and picked our linens within moments of being there. Thank you!!

Recently Married

Chairs were delivered on time.

1+ year ago

We used party rental ltd through our wedding venue. All the plates, china, chairs etc- were supplied through their company. While I did not personally deal with them - we always were easily able to change color/plates. All details looked gorgeous on our wedding day!

1+ year ago
4.3

Party Rental Ltd provided us with all our rental needs. We did a lot of comparison shopping at rental companies and they had the best selection of what we needed for the best price. Our only complaint was that they were not as responsive to our questions as we would expect and each invoice had to be reviewed carefully as there were many errors in the drafts we received. However, the final product was delivered on time and picked up efficiently and was exactly what we wanted for our day.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

i rented really nice silver ballroom chairs.they have them in many colors.very professional.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My caterers only use Party Rental Ltd for their events, and now I see why. I had a pretty specific idea of the table linens and plates, and Party Rental Ltd. had exactly what I wanted, and then some. The white wood folding chairs were more comfortable than I thought they would be! Their website was easy to use; everything is shown in a photo, which helped in the planning process. I would definitely use Party Rental Ltd. again.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding was in a totally raw space that required us to rent every single piece of furniture from tables and chairs to bars and lounge furniture. Party Rental was pretty much one stop shopping for all our needs. Their selection is incredble! And it might have been overwhelming had our caterer/event planner not managed the process. In the end, it all went smoothly and the space looked beautiful. I would've taken some stuff home to decorate my house if I could have!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Easy to work with, had a great inventory of rental items. A little vague on the time frame of delivery; but overall, event success.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We had a great experience with PRL and everything arrived on time and in great shape. The various tables, ballroom chivari chairs and linens really transformed the room and added so much. Love their stuff!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Easy to work with. They have everything.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The best rental company! Their selection, quality, flexibility and responsiveness are unparalleled in the business. You get more than what you pay for. For me it's a must have for any event I have.

Party Rental Ltd. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review and best of luck to you on your new adventure. It is always great to know that an event has been produced so successfully and we were glad to be a part of that.

Good luck to you.

Regards,
Chris LaVarco

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Party Rental Ltd. was recommended to me by my wedding planner after the first rental company I was working with was less than responsive. They had everything that I was looking for, including wicker outdoor furniture that I wanted to use for cocktail hour seating arrangements. I was more than happy with the way that everything turned out. They were a bit more expensive than the 1st company that I looked at, but their service was worth the extra $.

3.5

I shopped around to compare rates of a few NYC-area event rental companies, and Party Rentals Ltd. did seem to have the best prices. They had everything I needed and were pretty good with letting me revise my order a few times before finalizing as I worked towards figuring out our final head count and exact rental needs.

I am, however, a little disappointed with the service. I don't believe I was ever able to get anyone on the phone, so all communication was done over email. And since I was doing the planning without a professional wedding planning to assist me, I had a lot of questions that would have been easier solved with some more direct communication. But PRL is a rental company, not an event planning company, so perhaps this was just not their role.

In the end, I just had to make my best guess with a few rental items, and one of them -- an electric oven -- wound up being too big to fit through our venue's door. The dimensions are on the website, so buyer beware I guess, but it just would have been nice to have a sales rep help me look out for potential problems like this. The day of the wedding, PRL sent out a replacement oven at the last minute, but it ended up not being right for the job, so I was able to get them to credit me the cost of the rush delivery.

Finally, the folding chairs for our reception showed up dirty. Some even appeared to have cake from someone else's wedding smeared on them. Our set up crew had to wipe down the whole lot, which was an annoyance. When I asked about this later, my rep said we could have called and they would have sent replacements, but I'm skeptical that there would have been time for that. Who knows.

All things considered, I would still recommend Party Rental Ltd with the caveat that you must do your homework to make sure you are ordering correctly for your event, because the staff there is fairly hands off.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They provided really great tables, chairs, and charger plates for my wedding reception. They were easy to work with and had a great selection. They had worked at my venue before so that made me even more comfortable!