Party Booths

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I would highly recommend having this at a wedding or a huge event. All of my guest at our wedding loved the photo booth. I received many compliments of how much fun they had with it. The staff was excellent to work with and very QUICK to responding. You will be VERY satisfied if you choose this company.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Reserved a party booth from them. I think its a lot of fun and the guests will really enjoy it. The price is great and worth it!

Recently Married

Our guests had a blast with the Party Booth! The team is great to work with and the images were perfect!

Recently Married

Party Booths was so fun!! Our guests and us enjoyed it. Plus, the guests got a picture to go home, and we got a scrapbook with everyone's photo in it as a keepsake. It also kept the kids entertained the whole night :) the attendants were awesome, too!

01/18/2015

Party Booths was a hit at our wedding reception. Rickey was great to work with. He helped get lots of groups through the booth throughout the course of the evening without rushing anyone. We also made a few special requests for what our guests could do with their print-outs and Rickey handled the entire process. He was fun, professional, and brought out the best in our guests. It was great to look back through all of the photos (both in our scrapbook and in the digital copies online) and see how much fun everyone had with it.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I couldn't have been happier with Party Booths. The pictures are crystal clear and it was a huge hit at our reception. There was a line all night long. What a fantastic idea and their graphics team came up with the perfect design. My theme was Harley/Hawaiian and the graphics dept. totally nailed it!! Would definitely use Party Booths again!!

J. Nicolaides
06/07/2014

Party Booths was incredible. They were extremely easy to book plus very professional and on time with their delivery. We got the scrapbook option which I recommend to ANYONE having a photo booth at their wedding or event. If the company that you are thinking about using doesn't have it then don't use them. Party Booths not only provided the scrapbook, pens and other decorating items, but they had someone there the whole time helping to put the scrapbook together. Our wedding photo's were wonderful but there is something to say about the fun and excitement of photo booth pictures. Some come out great and others you might not want to see, but the beauty of it is that you get a CD with all the photo's after your event is over. I highly recommend Party Booths for anyone having any type of event!!

3 people found this review helpful

Having a booth at my wedding was such a huge hit!!! Everyone loved it and the photos were so awesome. Everyone got to take one home and I also got to keep each copy as well. Super glad I did not pass this up.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Party Booths was super easy to work with, and the day-of they were amazing! The attendants were friendly and very helpful, and the photo booth was a HUGE hit. Everyone loved it. There are a lot of photo booth vendors in the area, but I liked that they had quality photos and lots of fun props. Great price as well!

1+ year ago

We were totally thrilled with Party Booths!! Our photo booth was such a fun addition to our wedding - our guests are still talking about it! The man who ran the booth made our guests feel welcome and made sure everyone had fun. We also loved that he brought us copies of the photos at the end of our wedding. They were SO much fun to look at on our honeymoon! The quality of the photos was fantastic! I was also very happy with the communication before the wedding. Jessica was always quick to respond and very helpful throughout the planning process. Also, I loved that Party Booths had the option to customize our photo strips with unique art designed especially for our wedding! We had a rustic themed wedding in the Poconos, so the graphic designer created a tree with our initials that went on the side of each photo strip. This added such a great touch, and the photo strips made great favors for our guests to take home!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ordering our Photo booth was very easy and a great value. It was a hit at our wedding. I suggest you get the package with the picture album!

2+ years ago

Everyone loved the photo booth this company provided at our wedding. The photo booth really ran itself (touch-screen) although there were 2 attendants there to help when needed. There were fun props to choose from and the pictures printed right out. The printer did stop working at one point, but the attendants fixed it in no time.
Prior to the wedding, the company was great at keeping in contact, reminding me when contracts and questionnaires were due, and sending me proofs of what I wanted the color and text on the pictures to look like.

2+ years ago

We loved having these guys! And they brought a Social network station as well! So much fun and so many good pics!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Having a photo booth was so much fun! We weren't sure if we wanted it at first, because everything gets so expensive, but it was totally worth it! The pictures are so cute, and they put everything into a scrapbook for us! I still love flipping through it. I have one of me with "the girls" and we crack up everytime we see it!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used party booths for my New Year's Eve wedding, and could not be more pleased! Rickey was the booth operator and was awesome! Not only did he contact us ahead of time to ensure all details were correct, but he also brought props and helped our guests take awesome photos- including our DJ, photographers and videographer. Reasonably priced and awesome? Heck yes!

At first I was concerned that it was a company based out of a different state- all turned out great and I would highly recommend having them as part of your reception. It gives guests a chance to relax/ goof off during your reception if they feel like taking a break from dancing- plus when else are you going to get funky pictures of your family and friends?

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was initially hesitant to hire a national company, particularly one with such low prices, fearing the service would not be as good -- however, I was happy to be proven wrong! Party Booths did an outstanding job. They were so responsive to all questions I had. The on-site attendant, Rickey, contacted me a week ahead of time to confirm everything, which was much appreciated, and he did a great job the night of. My guests loved the photo booth so much and had a great time with it. When you compare them, you'll see their prices are great, too. We were so pleased with Party Booths and would definitely hire them again and recommend them to future couples.