Parties Alive

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

From the moment I met Rich I knew Parties Alive was the perfect entertainment company for our Wedding day. During our engagement, Rich and his team were really responsive to all our questions and requests. Words CAN NOT express just how amazing our wedding was and it was so AMAZING because of Parties Alive! They literally rocked our wedding from start to finish. Rich is the most amazing MC and Justin on the percussion was incredible! Even my 83 year old Nana told me she enjoyed watching him. I never had so much fun dancing in my life. Everyone was having the time of their lives which was so amazing to watch. They played music everyone liked- that’s skill! I would recommend using them in a heartbeat. I will be using them in the future as well!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

AMAZING!!! My sister used them for her wedding and they were awesome. They were just as awesome for my wedding. Greg was my DJ and Sean was the MC. Whenever I emailed or called them they were very responsive. I wanted a party atmosphere with top 40 and no cheesy line dances and they did everything I asked. They were so much fun and were great at reading the crowd and keeping the party going all night. Every single person told me how awesome the DJ and the playlist were. And the were very reasonable priced. Definitely could not recommend them enough!!!

Profile Picture
Linda
07/27/2014

The one thing I wanted was for everyone to be up and dancing the whole night! They succeeded in fulfilling this task. They even went above and beyond by helping my maid of honor with her amazing speech/rap and the performance that I did not know about with my mom and the brides maids. Thank you so much for making my night an amazing one! I do have a piece of advice for brides... please please let your DJ be the DJ and don't provide them with a list of songs they must play. Let them feel the crowd and work their magic (that is why you paid them isn't it?)

Services Used: DJ

My Husband and I got married this past Friday (7/4/14), and we cannot say enough good things about Parties Alive. They were PHENOMENAL. The dance floor was packed all night, without the MC (Greg) ever being pushy or annoying. The DJ read the crowd and played the right music at the right time, ALL NIGHT! Everyone still keeps calling and messaging me how great the DJ company was and asking who we used. Even before the day of, their customer service was stellar, we booked with Rich the owner, and we loved him, then any questions we sent over to them was quickly answered, no problems. I really truly recommend them to any bride, great service, and an overall great company!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I just got married last month and had Parties Alive provide the music along with percussion, saxophone, video montage, live streaming still shots, monogram lighting, white package and photo booth. They are definitely a top notch company and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone getting married. From the minute we met with Rich we felt comfortable and clicked with him. The entire planning process went great....we met with Rich a few times, gave him our song selections, bounced questions and ideas off of him and ended up with the perfect event. We were very particular about certain aspects of the wedding and both Rich and the DJ did a fantastic job of catering to our wants immediately. The live percussion and saxophone added a nice live element to the music, and the video montage was fantastic!! Our guests had a blast with the photo booth and the live streaming still shots that were displayed constantly on the screens throughout the wedding were awesome. The DJ played an excellent mix and had the whole place dancing the entire time. There was not one single thing that we were unhappy with and I seriously cannot say enough positive things about Parties Alive. Their price was right and their service was even better. We could not have been more pleased.

Services Used: DJ

Parties Alive is the best DJ/MC you will ever find! They made our wedding so special! We have such an array taste in musical style. We were so specific with our ceremony music, and even the bridal party entrance music, that it is usually difficult for DJs to interpret and portray. DJs still has to do their job to entertain your guests, it's not just about what songs you like! Your music sets the tone and the scene for your wedding. Not only did Parties Alive did a beautiful job in accommodating my vision, they also used their professional judgement to keep my audience, which included senior citizens as well as young kids, captivated ALL day, from the very beginning of the ceremony, all the way through the very end of the reception. They are such a professional looking bunch, they don't need cheesy one liners or terrible music. If you are lucky enough to get Rich as your MC, he is so classy and entertaining. Gregg the DJ understands music as well as our music, that he knew the timing of certain songs in order to keep the crowd interested, and Chip the singer was the perfect icing on the cake : ) He had my guests of all ages loving him ! He is such a wonderful singer! I cannot write enough how much I loved Parties Alive, my guests loved them so much they regretted not having Parties Alive at their own wedding !

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

I could not have imagined our wedding with any other DJ company! Rich at Parties Alive in Deer Park was absolutely phenomenal. All of our requests were met and exceeded. The night went flawlessly and he effortlessly directed us through our cake ceremony, first dance, bouquet toss and garter toss.

Our guests did not stop dancing the entire night and they really played an excellent mix. There was a little something for everyone. I highly recommend using this vendor for your next event.

Services Used: DJ

Parties Alive Entertainment did a Fabulous job at our wedding. They Made the Party come Alive in Every way. My Guess had a Ball, We had a ball and Our Wedding was an altogether Great Time because of the Fantastic Job done by Parties Alive. We have gotten so much positive feedback about the Music, Photo montage Zip Pictures and the Light Show. The Wedding Singer Steel drum Player Congo Player Stave and the rest of the Team did everything they could to en sure that the Party/Wedding was JUMPING! When we look at the Video everyone was on the Dance Floor even folks in our family who don't normally dance. We Thank You Parties Alive for helping to make our Wedding a Success! You guys really Delivered. Horace and Carol McDougan

Services Used: DJ

Rich and his team did an amazing job providing the entertainment at my wedding. We gave very little guidance as to music and asked them to read the crowd and they nailed it! The whole night ran smoothly and the dance floor was full all night. It's been a few weeks since the wedding and we've heard so many compliments about what a great job the DJ did. I would recommend Parties Alive to anyone.

Services Used: DJ

I would 100% recommend Parties Alive for any entertainment needs! They were so friendly from day one and were very professional. We really enjoyed the music they played and they got every request in that we asked for. Could not have asked for an easier no-stress experience with them!

Services Used: DJ

I would highly recommend Parties Alive. I used them for my wedding and was so please. Sean (who was amazing, so nice and was there to help with anything we needed, not just music) had our guest up dancing on the dance floor. Rich was so easy to work with, was very responsive and made me feel comfortable. Thank you so much Parties Alive!

Services Used: DJ

Thank you PARTIES ALIVE for the wonderful entertainment you provided for our guests!! You made our wedding dreams come true!! We would certainly recommend PARTIES ALIVE!! Rich was a pleasure to work with. . .anything I needed, asked for, requested. . he took care of it all. The dance floor was packed the whole night. He played music for everyone!! Our family and friends had the best time ever!! Our wedding reception was fantastic thanks to Rich and his wonderful crew!!

Services Used: DJ

Rich was awesome!!!! I would recommend Parties Alive to all future brides! He was always available to meet with us or take our phone calls whenever we needed them. The week of the wedding I must have called 7 times because I was all over the place! The phone was always answered with politeness and willingness to help. It was really comforting the week of the wedding to have someone be nice to you after all the stress going on. We had one major concern; there was a curse word in the song we wanted out bridal party to come out too. Rich was so great that he himself sang in the song to eliminate the curse word! Who would to that but Rich from Parties Alive?!?! Amazing! Everyone was dancing non-stop at our wedding! People from all over the country were complementing Rich and wanted him to travel all over to perform at their weddings! Thanks Rich! You're the best! EVERYONE MUST BOOK PARTIES ALIVE BECAUSE THEY ARE EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE, POLITE, ACCOMMODATING AND ALWAYS HAVE THE MUSIC YOU WANT AT YOUR WEDDING!

Services Used: DJ

They were absolutely terrific my guests at my wedding never left the dance floor, compliments all around!!! would definitely hire them again!!

Services Used: DJ

My wedding rocked because of one reason- my DJ. I have never seen a dance floor at a wedding so packed. And After my wedding basically the only feedback people really gave me was about the music and MC. My guests were blown away by the incredible variety of music and amazing personality of my MC. I have since recommended my DJ to many friends and all have been beyond thrilled with them. You will not be disappointed with this vendor!!!!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I probably spent the most time meeting with DJ's than any other vendor for our wedding. Music was very important to us and we felt that the DJ could make or break a party. My husband did not like anyone we met with until we met Rich at Parties Alive! He was easy to get along with, well priced, extremely professional and reliable, and very accommodating. He played every song on our playlist and more importantly reacted to the crowd and had the dance floor packed all night! He went out of his way to make sure the night was exactly how we wanted it. He and his team are amazing and they will provide you and your guests an unforgettable event! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!