Park Ave Designs Jewelry

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
0.5

I purchased $116 worth of tiaras from this website on 3/6/2014 and as of 5/6/2014 if have yet to received the tiaras or a refund. There was comunication at first, but after I received an email to select another tiara to replace a defective one (and they would throw in a free one), communications have ceased. I have sent many emails asking for the tiaras or a refund, but the emails directly to Michelle are bouncing back and the email off the website is not replying back. Also the website is not accessible any longer. I have filed a dispute transaction with paypal and filed a complaint with the BBB. PS: I had to select a star to proceed with this rating, but my rating is 0!!! Do not order from the site...you will get ripped off!!!

Services Used: Jewelry

Beautiful jewelry! Absolutely gorgeous! Love parkavedesign.com!!!

Services Used: Jewelry

We did not buy their tiara for a wedding but for my daughter who is a ballerina. This company was very responsive when I thought that there was a mistake when I placed the order. They even emailed me back on Saturday and personally checked to make sure my order got out in a timely manner. Excellent customer service!! I would certainly recommend them for any wedding products. Also the tiara we ordered is beautiful!

Services Used: Jewelry

My friends and I received excellent service! The jewelry is affordable and beautiful. I know it is something we will wear again and again.

Services Used: Jewelry

I was unsure of what I wanted/need for my wedding but I knew the "look" I was going for. The customer service and selection of items was amazing. When my big day came every piece reflected the "look" I was hoping for. Not to much, not to little and I showcased my wedding dress perfectly. I couldn't say enough good things about Best Bridal. I would definitely recommend them to any bride to be!