Paramount Events

Paramount Events

Favorite
Chicago, IL
773.880.8044
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.2

We contacted Paramount Catering for our wedding. I worked with Carolyn on the menu and she invited us in for a tasting. The tasting room was very nice, unique decor and a very fun atmosphere. Unfortunately, we decided not to go with Paramount due to lack of flexibility and responsiveness. We needed them to work with our budget better and they just weren't really flexible with us. The menu options were awesome, but in comparison to the food taste other caterers were better. We also didn't feel a personal connection with Carolyn that we felt we had with another caterer.

Another odd thing is that it took Carolyn like 3 months to follow-up with us after the tasting. Not sure if we fell off her radar or if something happened. It was strange and not professional.

Private User
Recently Married

I wish I could give this company more than 5 stars. Caroline was our contact for our winter wedding at Cafe Brauer and she went above and beyond helping to coordinate the day of events, give cues and even noticed I was feeling under the weather and made sure to keep the hot water with honey and lemon coming. The food and cocktail hour were incredible, food was served promptly and professionally and most guests commented on how good the food was both in taste and presentation. Caroline was responsive, worked with our budget, gave suggestions in a helpful not pushy way and was a friendly, calming face on an often stressful day. I can't wait to recommend her and her company to friends as they start wedding planning!

Sarah
09/21/2014

Our wedding photographer and wedding planner suggested Paramount Catering to us. When I was researching caterers, I was yearning for a "farm to table," "rustic" chef who was all about the TASTE, presentation, and quality of ingredients. Paramount delivered! We thoroughlly enjoyed our pre-wedding tasting, and when we suggested we would like an "amuse bouche" to start off the seated meal, the head chef whipped up a few custom creations for us to try! Magnificent! The attention to plating and detail is to be admired from Paramount. Our guests STILL mention to us how much they LOVED our cocktail hors d'oeuvres and our seated dinner selections. (we recommend the skate wing! Oh, and the homemade donut bar!) We also were impressed by the sweet and kind professionalism of their service staff! Now, can we find an excuse to hire Paramount again for catering soon?? We love Paramount!!

Private User
1+ year ago

i can't say enough about this caterer. Caroline was our contact and she was terrific. Very responsive and helpful and she made sure everything was as we discussed. The food was wonderful. I had people come up to me and say how wonderful the sea bass was! When i walked around the tables to visit i noticed the plates were clean!! The late nite snacks were delicious as well.

Services Used: Catering

Jodi was amazing!! The food was incredible, all of our guests loved it! They were so flexible...even with all of the changes we made to the menu throughout!