Paradise Entertainment

Paradise Entertainment

5 Swift Street
Waterloo, NY 13165 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken provided an amazing DJ service for us for our wedding. He was very flexible and was easy to talk with and cared about the little details. Great crowd interaction and keeps everybody on the dance floor. Coordinated very well with our venue and photographer and everyone was on the same page which allowed for a smooth execution of the ceremony and reception activities. You wont go wrong in any way by selecting Paradise Entertainment as your DJ. I highly recommend.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken is great! Very reasonable price and played great music! We didn't really know what we should play for dancing but Ken made such great choices! I was so impressed - he really got everyone dancing!

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am not from the New York area so I booked this DJ after reading reviews and calling around for prices in the Finger Lakes Area, I was not disappointed! Ken came to our rehersal to help us get the music/walking how we wanted. He found all of the music we asked for and was great during the ceremony and reception. He was great with the guests and played exactly what we wanted without having to give a long list of dos and donts. We picked all the special songs we wanted for the ceremony and reception (and he found them all!) Then, we told him the type of music we wanted for the reception and he took care of the rest. He worked great with the photographer and kept the reception flowing nicely...it was a big help when the wedding planner was MIA!! I definately recommend this DJ to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken was AWESOME to work with. He was flexible and always available when we needed him. He got back to us promptly and always answered our questions. He was ok with multiple song changes for the bridal party intros and I know most DJ's aren't. He did a fantastic job during our wedding! He was a great MC and definitely handled the crowd well. He had people dancing all night. We highly recommend Ken for a wedding DJ!! Thank you Ken, we are so glad we were able to work with you!!!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a wonderful wedding, and we are especially grateful to Paradise Entertainment and especially our DJ Eric Lyte and his assistant Alison. They did a great job communicating with us before our event, sitting down and making sure all of the details were right. They found and utilized the more unusual songs that we requested for dinner, and kept the crowd on the dance floor all night long. We also appreciated that they were flexible to add and subtract elements on the fly. Thanks for making our wedding memorable!

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
M
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken did an amazing job at our wedding! He was able to find and play all the music we wanted even though some was a little obscure. He did a great job mixing the songs and getting in slow songs/fast songs and playing both classics and modern music. There were no cheesy wedding songs and no cheesy dj remarks. He had people up and dancing the entire night. No downtime at all! The uplighting he did also looked very classy and nice. Ken came early and set everything up so we didn't need to worry about a thing. Everyone complimented us on our dj and lighting. We highly recommend paradise entertainment!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken did a great job with our requests! He was flexible and responsive and met all our expectations. We are very appreciative of all his work. He accommodated our eclectic musical requests and combined our requests for Spanish and Latino music with popular favorites. He also provided the music for our ceremony and did a wonderful job as well. We had lots of different types of music that we played and he helped put it all together seamlessly. We were very impressed. Thank you Ken for providing the finishing touches to a very special day and evening!

• Wedding: 08/31/2012
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken was absolutely amazing. He listened to what we wanted and followed through. I would definitely recommend him to anyone

• Wedding: 08/14/2012
Cassandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken, you were wonderful! I had my ceremony and reception in one venue. The ceremony was unusual, and it was an alcohol free event, and in the morning. You helped things go smoothly and worked with us every step of the way. People were crowding the dance floor the whole time and the energy was great. Thanks for your part in creating such a nice flow and fun atmosphere!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken Paradise made our wedding a smashing success! Ken was great to work with and help guide through things we needed to consider for our wedding and reception. We had some special requests that he incorporated beautifully. I personally danced all night, and have recieved nothing but compliments on our wedding and reception! Thank-you Ken for making our wedding a wonderful day to remember! :)

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken was very professional, and fun. He did a great job and everyone had a great time. He played everything I asked him to from the selection I filled out before the wedding. I would definately reccomend him for upcoming weddings or events!!!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken and Paradise Entertainment were amazing!! Ken was extremely professional and easy to work with. I was most concerned about having a DJ that was tacky and the center of attention. Ken was neither! He played exactly what we requested and had other ideas to get the group going. He was also able to play CD's the family members brought that had Greek music on it which turned out to be a blast. Ken is so easy going and was quick to respond when we had a question. I would HIGHLY recommend Paradise Entertainment!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone who attended our wedding mentioned that it was the best wedding they had ever been too; a great party!

• Wedding: 06/22/2012
Kristy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken did a perfect job of incorporating our personal music requests with traditional favorites. The dance floor was packed the entire night! He got everyone out of their seats and kept the energy high throughout the 6+ hour reception. He also helped keep all the night's events organized and fun without being the center of the attention. He communicated with us in the planning stages, made things easy, and was fun and professional at the same time. We would highly recommend him. We also used the uplighting and dance floor monogram and it added a little extra to the atmosphere.

Thanks for helping create a memorable reception and awesome party, Ken!

Andy & Jeanna

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken was very professional, yet also personable. He helped us in making decisions on song choices for each dance when we were unsure. He also kept the entire crowd up and dancing, including some of the people that I had never seen dance before. It was a great time and Iwould recommend him to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken at Paradise Entertainment was the best. He always responded quickly to my emails and he has some wonderful suggests for songs. He has a lot of experience with weddings and you can tell. I had no idea how everything was going to play out, but he walked me through the whole process and made it so easy. I didn't worry about a thing. I danced the whole night along with many others. We had a great time.

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
315-568-1818
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment