Paradise Banquet Hall

4.2/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
The venue was amazing. The meal was great...some people's needed more cooking. But ll around was great. Wait staff was amazing. The head waiter did a great job getting the tables set up with our bombonieres.

Thank you so much again.
Wedding: 04/05/2014
Services Used: Catering
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Private User 4 Reviews
I can't express enough how pleased I am with Paradise! I had my wedding there on March 22nd and everything was perfect! Starting from my Event Consultant, Nina Greco, to my coordinator Carmen and all the staff, the service is exceptional! They really go out of their way to accommodate and organize special requests!

The food was top notch! All the guests gave positive feedback & everyone was stuffed and satisfied!

I have been to many weddings, & so have my guests/family, but this was definitely one of the best all thanks to Paradise and it's beautiful interior design & simply everything about it!

Thank you so much for a magnificent experience, you have left an life-long imprint that will forever stay in my mind & in my heart! Not just mine, but my husband's & all the guests!

Thank you Nina!!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everything was good, very professional and the food was very tasty. Would highly recommend.
Wedding: 12/21/2013