Paperwhites

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Paperwhites is amazing! Their designs are classy, the customization options are fantastic, and the two ladies who helped me were super patient and provided an unbelievably fast turnaround time from my order to shipping and receipt! Anna and Sarah at Paperwhites saved me multiple times!! Paperwhites provided our invitations, thank you notes, table number cards, favor cards, programs, and place cards. I would use them again for any formal function. Thank you, Paperwhites!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies
Private User
Recently Married

Beautiful and Classy Invitations - responsive and quick to return an edited review.

Services Used: Invitations

Sarah is absolutely amazing. I went there for my Save The Dates after finding them on etsy and realizing they were in Cary. I was so impressed with their selection, I went back for my invitations then my programs and they even customized a lovely stamp to match. The day before the wedding I realized I forgot drink menu cards and she made them up for me in just a few hours. I would recommend to anyone!!

Services Used: Invitations

My wedding invitations were lovely! I ordered them online, so I was nervous. But I shouldn't have been. They turned out even better than I thought that they would. The paper itself was just beautiful. Printing was perfect. The Paperwhites staff was very responsive; both by email and telephone. And, when I asked for their input, they steered me in the right direction. Overall great experience with them.

Services Used: Invitations

I enjoyed working with Paperwhites for our save the dates and wedding invitations.

Paperwhites modified an existing design to really fit our wedding invitation. Everything was of great quality and very fast. I'd highly recommend Paperwhites!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I love the work this boutique does. They were flexible in arranging and personalizing the invitations to my liking. And they had very quick turn around. I worked with them through the website and email and it could not have been easier. They ship samples and are very quick in returning emails which made my experience wonderful.

Services Used: Invitations

I stumbled upon Paperwhites Press while on one of my random internet searches and am soo happy that I did. They had invitation styles that I loved, used high quality paper, and their prices were reasonable. They have a brick and mortar store in Cary that I had half a mind to visit so that I could have an in-person consultation, but given the timeframe in which I wanted to place my order, the trip from NoVA wasn't possible. Luckily, their designers were extremely helpful and incredibly responsive over email. They showed me designs that matched my description and guided me along the decision making process. I ended up with an invitation suite that was perfect for our event and within our budget. I received my order according to schedule, too. Thank you, Paperwhites!!

Services Used: Invitations

My experience with Paperwhites was flawless! From our save-the-date cards, invitations, and programs, to our reception menu cards and table numbers- every aspect of our stationary was high quality, affordable, one-of-a-kind and created by two of the friendliest, most reliable and responsive ladies I've ever met, Sarah and Mindy. Their taste is immaculate and I truly trust their opinions! I will be using Paperwhites for all my stationary needs in the future and highly recommend them!

Services Used: Invitations

The ladies at Paperwhites Press are incredible! My invitations and coordinating stationary items were simply stunning. FedEx lost my package and the ladies at Paperwhites totally came through and re-did my table numbers for me and sent them out in time for our wedding.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I worked with Mindy at Paperwhites for all my paper needs (invitations, programs, escort cards, table numbers, etc.) and she was wonderful. She helped me create a unique design that was truly one of a kind. I got so many complements on the invitation.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered my custom place cards, wedding programs and drink cards here, I found them after searching tons of other places online. My wedding colors are red/gold and theme was the chinese double happiness character. Paperwhites had the DH character style that I wanted. Sarah helped me customize/design my order and suggested the metallic gold paper which came out beautiful. She was so patient with all my changes and they printed all the names on the table cards beautifully and correctly. My order was delivered on time - I had contacted her less than a month away from my wedding date!

Services Used: Invitations

We chose their oak tree design and they used our colors and shimmer gold paper. Very helpful and respond quickly.

Services Used: Invitations

I used Paperwhites for all of my wedding "paper products", including invitations, table numbers, and programs. Everything turned out beautifully and were truly one of a kind -- unlike anything I had seen in other shops and better than what I was able to come up with on my own. Thank goodness for Mindy's creativity and ability to work with my vision! My favorite part - I had the option to assemble the invitations myself to save a lot of money. I was reluctant, but it was so easy (even enjoyable!) and enabled me to get impressive invitations for half the cost of anywhere else.

Overall, I had a wonderful experience and got many beautiful products from Paperwhites Press.

Services Used: Invitations

Paperwhites Press was great. I remember seeing them advertised on a wedding blog and I was attracted to the classic designs of their invitations. They worked with my fiance and I to get our invitations and reply cards just the way we wanted them -- even using the custom colors that we requested. Prices were reasonable and shipping was fast. Thanks so much!

Private User
2+ years ago
4.7

Great Service, and the invitations turned out beautifully. We had received several compliments.

Services Used: Invitations

Sarah is amazing to work with. The beauty and quality of these invitations cannot be beat - especially at the prices they charge. The beauty of the letterpress cannot be captured by a photo on the website. As soon as I saw and felt these invitations I knew I had to have them. Sarah worked with me until our invitation and other stationary were perfect. We had a glitch with our envelopes that was in no way Paperwhites fault, and Sarah was sooo responsive and great about making it up to us. She is extremely professional and you can tell she loves her work and cares about its quality. She even hand delivered my invitations while I was getting a bridal gown fitting!