PAPERMADE INVITES

3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Lindsay @ Papermade has been SO accommodating and helpful in getting the perfect invitations made for my wedding. She offered various paper options and styles and was open to any ideas we had. Also, a lot of her designs are unique and a perfect alternative to the formal ones that crowd the invitation market (though she has those too!). She works pretty fast as well.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I recently had invitations done and overall experience was good. A lot of communication and time was put into making sure our invitations were exactly how we wanted and we appreciate that very much. When I received the invitations the outer envelope was too small. I received my invitations on a Thursday and had previously made plans with family to address all of the envelopes that weekend to ensure they were sent out in a timely manner. I would be unavailable the next two weekends and there was a response date on my RSVP cards. The owner was kind enough to say that if I needed envelopes right away that I could purchase them and I would be reimbursed or I could wait for her to send out new envelopes next week. At that time, I was not told what the price of new envelopes should be or how much I could spend. I feel for the money spent that the envelopes should have been correct the first time however mistakes happen. I contacted 7 stores looking for envelopes and finally found them (even though I had to go to two different stores 30 minutes away) for not knowing anything about envelopes I thought I was getting a good deal. I sent the receipts to the owner and was only reimbursed 65% of what I had to pay; in addition to that I mailed back the wrong envelopes, which cost me $10. When I inquired as to why I was only reimbursed partially I was told that I spent more than she would have and she had called around for pricing. All of the other stores didn't have any envelopes available they would have to order them. It is just frustrating that I would have to then go find my own envelopes or wait and not have time to get my invitations sent out and spend more money. It is what it is at this point and honestly it isn't the extra $40-45 out of my pocket that I am upset about it, it is the professionalism and lack of accountability that is quite frustrating. I had intentioned to use this vendor moving forward for thank you cards and menu cards but I am no longer interested.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just finished ordering our save the date cards and Lindsey is amaing. She took my design and cleaned it up and helped us make the save the date cards match but not identical to the invitations wer are ordering. I would strongly recommend Papermade for invites and save the date cards to anyone.

• Wedding: 12/21/2012
2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I love my invitations... I really do I just had what I felt was a really hard time getting exactly what I wanted. When we finally came up with the invite that I loved it was a 4.5in X 9.5in (business letter size) with a 4.5 X 6in. response card. It was just what I wanted. I went to put the invites together and the envelope for the response card was too big... like 6 X 6 I would have had to fold the envelope to get it to fit in and when I was paying for a custom made invitation I didn't want it to look like I made it in my basement. I notified her with the problem and her solution was a bigger envelope for the whole thing. I didn't want an envelope that was too big for the invite that looked even more silly. At this point I wanted her to fix everything I am not the one who should have to make sure the sizes that were designed for me will fit properly into an envelope. She eventually offered to remake the invitation from a 4.5 X 9.5in to a 7.5 X 6in. The response card and envelope fit perfect. I just felt this should have been her immediate solution, I ended up stressing about it for the week before she came to this solution. Lastly, after everything I had a friend read the response card (it was mad lib style) and it had a typo in the first line (arrived spelled arrivied) not a huge deal I sent them out anyway, I just thought for this being her job and for the price I paid, she would make sure all the spelling was correct.

PAPERMADE INVITES responded with the following comments:

I strive for 100% satisfaction on every order that I complete, even if its at the cost of myself, as it was in your case. Not only did I make a lot of your revisions out of my own pocket, such as re-prints and hours of custom design work, I actually lost money on your order to try and make sure you were satisfied. I’m sorry about the word that was misspelled, but as you can imagine, with 72 e-mails back and forth with just one client, its almost impossible to check every final order that I’m working on at one time before it goes to print. That is why it is stated on the contract that the client is ultimately responsible for approving the final revision and checking for spelling and grammar. Believe it or not, some people purposely misspell words as an inside joke, and I don’t judge, I just print what you approved.

As far as the envelopes, I always try and look out for peoples best interest first and try to get them the best most affordable options first, For example sharing an envelope to save on the paper cost and cost of postage. I apologize if you were not satisfied in any way whatsoever. I would have been more than happy to rectify any situation if it was brought to my attention, as I always will do for any client I have in the future. That is why I got you new envelopes as soon as I could at no cost to you.

I hope your wedding is a special day for you and your family.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! We went through 4 "larger" sites before we found Lindsey on here. Not only did she actually listen to what we said, she exceeded our expectations on the design, and even worked with us on the price. Thank you so much!!!

• Wedding: 07/17/2010

TESTIMONIALS

"I just got my announcements and I LOVE THEM so much!!! They are even better in person than on a computer. They look great. Thank you so much! You do a great job. Anyways thanks for everything."

Amanda W.
San Antonio, Texas

"Looks great!! Fantastic…you really listened to what we wanted and worked up a great design for our wedding invites. Thank you."

Matthew P.
Hillsboro, Oregon

"You're gifted! I love the custom design that you created. I really like the font combos that you used as well. I showed them to my bridesmaids and they LOVED them! I am so excited."

Katie V.
Lake Oswego, Oregon

"Thank you so much for all your hard work. You have helped me out so many times now with postcards and business cards. I'm able to spread the word about my business so much easier thanks to you. I love how fast you are able to work up designs and get back to me."

Sarah M.
Scappoose, Oregon

"Anytime I hear of anyone needing anything, I will direct them to your you immediately, you did an amazing job for us!"

Ryan U.
Beaverton, Oregon

• Wedding: 03/03/2010
509-981-1579
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.1