Paperless Post

Paperless Post

online
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4.3
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1
[Private]

We did online invitations to save money and the environment. These were lovely and so far the majority of guests have been able to use the electronic RSVP system without problems. Some people called or emailed to RSVP instead which was lovely. I added them manually without any issue.

I'm pleased with this option for our wedding.

Services Used: Invitations

To save on costs, we did online email Save the Dates. I love the classic look and customizable templates Paperless Post has. They have so many great designs to choose from. It is easy to add and import email addresses. Another great feature Paperless Post has, is the option to collect mailing addresses from your recipients. This will save lots of time!

[Private]
3.9

I wanted to do e-save the date and Paperless Post was great. There's option to purchase and free e-save the date. The website was easy to navigate and after sending out my e-save the date for free, I ordered 1 for myself to have. My maid of honor also used their e-invitations for my bridal shower! Easy to use!

Recently Married

It was great. Super simple and very cost efficient.

1 Review
0.3

I"m flabbergasted at the good reviews. The site is awful - totally non-intuitive, difficult to navigate, difficult to use. Poor functionality.

I guess I've missed something.

Recently Married

We decided to go paperless with our wedding invitations. We researched many options and determined that Paperless Post was a good option for us. Their designs are good. And they have the option for customizing.

4.2

We used Paperless Post for our Save-the-Dates.

Pros: Many designs to choose from, cheap (We paid $16 to send about 80 save the dates- there are also some designs that are cheaper or totally free), fast, ability to track which recipients have opened the save-the-date and which haven't.

Cons: Some of my fiance's extended family didn't open the email because, since it was my Paperless Post account, they didn't recognize my name. However, Paperless Post does offer some other options for the ones that remain unopened. You can copy a link of their save-the-date and send it to them via your personal email, facebook, etc. You can also send their personal save-the-date to your email and then forward it to them.

Since I didn't care too much about save-the-dates in the first place, Paperless Post was completely fine. All the information for our wedding is on our wedding website, so I made sure to include the URL for that in our save-the-date email.

09/20/2014

Absolutely the scariest and most rewarding decision we made for our wedding. We ordered a Crane & Co. suite for our save the date and wedding invitations. The editing and customization options were AMAZING using the online program. We spend a lot of time making sure the spacing was correct, font sizes matched, etc. Once we placed the order, we crossed our fingers because in our experience of online editing tools and print quality, it was never what was promised. Well, let me tell you... the print quality was EXCELLENT, spot on perfect. Paper thickness was perfect, envelope quality was superb, I mean EVERYTHING WAS EXACTLY AS WE HAD DESIGNED IT. Also, Paperless Post noticed that I had a different color envelope lining ordered for the invitation suite (which was a mistake on my part). Paperless post caught the error and corrected it prior to process the order... they are that particular about the details. In the end, my new husband and I still look at the invitations and cannot believe that we made them and that they turned out SO beautifully, thanks entirely to Paperless Post and Crane & Co.

JodiS
08/09/2014

It's great to get things in the mail, but I also care for the environment and didn't want to be responsible for so much waste. I ordered a few paper cards for those who have not caught up to the digital age, or for those who wanted a physical memento. I really liked how easy this service made it to design a very nice looking card and quickly email it to a lot of people. The only feature I did not like was that it didn't have a great way to track who had RSVP'd, so I ended up having to create a WeddingWire guest list and send people to that to RSVP so I could track things more efficiently.

Services Used: Invitations

I loved using paperless post for our wedding invites. They were classy looking, and easy to use. The digital RSVP tracking was a life saver, and the price was right! I hated to idea of spending a lot of money and using a lot of paper for something that would end up in the trash, and this service was the perfect save.

Services Used: Invitations

I used Paperless Post to send out my invites by email. They were a big hit with the guests who complimented the ease of RSVP'ing immediately. After sending the invites, you have access to the dashboard which allows you to see if guests have opened their emails or not. You can also specify per guest how many are invited, making it incredibly easy to manage for bigger families or single invitees.
My whole wedding I have been very strict with my budget and keeping things affordable and practical. I absolutely love this service and will not only use it again, but also recommend it as much as I can. I added both wedding mothers as co-hosts so they could see the guest list and activity as well.
Very well worth the incredibly affordable price!

Services Used: Invitations

The Paperless Post route is wonderful for a green wedding! We loved our invites and it was by far the most affordable option for wedding invitations.

1 Review
1+ year ago
0.3

dear future bride.
if you wish to choose from what you are offered - fine.
if you have changes you'd like to make - think twice about using this company
they have TERRIBLE technical support.
not only do they NOT get back to you in a timely way, their responses will make you wish to tear you hair out.
So either take what have and know it - UP FRONT
or spin your wheels and waste a week.
Have a wonderful wedding
OH- my invitations were online, NOT PRINT

0.7

I have used this service before for small events. This time I sent 70 invitations and spent considerable money upgrading all aspects of the invitation. I cannot find any way to contact this company to tell them that only a handful of guests received the invitations although "tracking" showed that they all did. Those who did receive them couldn't respond. This has turned into a nightmare for me since the event was a board gathering and I am quite embarrassed that the process was so flawed. But I am really angry that there is nowhere on their site for contacting them in case of problems.

Services Used: Invitations

To save money and be a little green, we went with Paperless Post for our save-the-dates and invitations. Of e-invites, I think they have the nicest quality and personalization options around. The ability to also do small batch prints for those without email is especially helpful.

Services Used: Invitations

As someone who's on a budget, concerned about minimizing our use of resources, and having a fun/casual/celebratory theme, I LOVE Paperless Post. I haven't actually sent out the invites yet, but I've designed them and they are gorgeous. I decided to go with a design that costs a little, as well as a lined envelope that costs a little as well, so it will end up totaling about $45 for 200 invitations. Sounds great to me! I also like that you can run all the RSVPs through the website. However, I do wish you could set up multiple events to RSVP for through one invite. (We don't want to make a separate invite for the rehearsal dinner but it would be nice to have a separate RSVP for it...)