Paperless Post

Paperless Post

Favorite
online
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.7

While their selection of cards is impressive, the editing tools are a bit off. We wanted to use the Save the Date cards to collect mailing addresses for people. The problem is that Paperless Post adds a new card to do this with the right fields, but the site puts the invitee's name on the card without any way to add instructions. After this, the invitee is directed to an event which adds a RSVP which makes no sense. If they already completed the address card (sans instructions) why do they RSVP? Who RSVPs on Save the Date cards anyways? There is no way to edit this, making the experience really off putting.

The company needs to allow the user to make the necessary chanes.

[Private]

We did online invitations to save money and the environment. These were lovely and so far the majority of guests have been able to use the electronic RSVP system without problems. Some people called or emailed to RSVP instead which was lovely. I added them manually without any issue.

I'm pleased with this option for our wedding.

[Private]

We used Paperless Post to send out electronic save the dates. Although the selection is limited, it is easy to create invitations and the online tracking system is great!

Services Used: Invitations

Paperless Post was GREAT. We knew that stationary wasn't a top priority for us, but that we would want a few paper invitations for parents, scrapbooks, etc. So, instead of spending all that money on stamps, return envelopes, menu cards, regular envelopes, etc. we just went with Paperless Post. There's a huge selection of invitations to fit your style, you can order paper invitations just for the people you know would ACTUALLY keep them, and the online service means you can send follow-up emails requesting RSVPs or reminding them of the upcoming deadline, plus, once you enter in the time and location, the guest can choose to add it to their calendar. Talk about an all-in-one service!

The only potential issue is that, since it's a template, you can't go crazy with the customization. You pick what works for you, and go with it.

We ended up using Paperless Post for our Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Event, and Wedding invitations, and would recommend it to ANYONE planning a wedding. Any time I had a question, I would get a response in less than 24 hours...even on weekends. They have an around-the-clock staff making sure that this service is easy to use.

Services Used: Invitations

To save on costs, we did online email Save the Dates. I love the classic look and customizable templates Paperless Post has. They have so many great designs to choose from. It is easy to add and import email addresses. Another great feature Paperless Post has, is the option to collect mailing addresses from your recipients. This will save lots of time!

1 Review
[Private]

Great and easy to use! Highly recommended.

Services Used: Invitations

Love paperless post. Beautiful invitations sent via email at little to no cost. Easy to track who has received and viewed your invite as well as responses.

[Private]

This was super easy to use, and it is really helpful to be able to see who has opened the save-the-date! We're looking forward to using Paperless Post again for our invitations.

Bethany
08/15/2015

After some mishaps with our local post office and other complications with our printed Save the Dates, we opted to use PaperlessPost for our Save the Dates and Invitations to various wedding events. It was so easy to customize the cards to fit our needs. We had to address different cards to different groups of people, and this service made that very simple to do. A big plus was that the cards are really beautiful -- just like real cards.

3.9

I wanted to do e-save the date and Paperless Post was great. There's option to purchase and free e-save the date. The website was easy to navigate and after sending out my e-save the date for free, I ordered 1 for myself to have. My maid of honor also used their e-invitations for my bridal shower! Easy to use!

Recently Married

LOVED sending my invitations with paperless post. The coins system is a little confusing, but over all it was easy, simple and straightforward. Very happy with the service!

4.2

I really enjoyed using paperless post for our Save The Dates and Wedding Invitations. The website is fairly easy to use and love that you can link directly to your wedding website from the invitations. The tracking tools are great as well. It's a little frustrating that each invite isn't totally customizable, so you have to play around for a while to find the ones you like. Also, wedding invites still cost money, so was about $68 to send 100 electronic invites. Still more reasonable than paper! Love that you can order paper copies of your electronic invites as well!

Recently Married

Website needs some updating so it runs more smoothly, but overall great experience.

4.7

Working with Paperless Post was great. We found an invite design we wanted but it was not offered in one of our colors. I emailed and they worked with us to create that design in our colors. Actually, they created it in 4 colors. I ended up sending a lot of emails to them and they always answered promptly (and patiently). The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars on everything was their customer support on the phone. Out samples got lost in the mail and the only answer they could give was that it wasn't their fault. Then I with some questions about envelopes; the guy on the phone was a waste of time and didn't answers my questions at all but when I replied to the correspondence I had going with them already, I received a print thorough answer.
I'd recommend them again and may use them again myself.

4.7

This is a perfect alternative to your traditional mail out invitations!!! I think they're amazing and so do our guests! I will be using this company for all of my events in the future

Services Used: Invitations

Really nice invitation selection. A little pricey though.