Paperless Post

• Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We used Paperless Post for our Save-the-Dates.

Pros: Many designs to choose from, cheap (We paid $16 to send about 80 save the dates- there are also some designs that are cheaper or totally free), fast, ability to track which recipients have opened the save-the-date and which haven't.

Cons: Some of my fiance's extended family didn't open the email because, since it was my Paperless Post account, they didn't recognize my name. However, Paperless Post does offer some other options for the ones that remain unopened. You can copy a link of their save-the-date and send it to them via your personal email, facebook, etc. You can also send their personal save-the-date to your email and then forward it to them.

Since I didn't care too much about save-the-dates in the first place, Paperless Post was completely fine. All the information for our wedding is on our wedding website, so I made sure to include the URL for that in our save-the-date email.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely the scariest and most rewarding decision we made for our wedding. We ordered a Crane & Co. suite for our save the date and wedding invitations. The editing and customization options were AMAZING using the online program. We spend a lot of time making sure the spacing was correct, font sizes matched, etc. Once we placed the order, we crossed our fingers because in our experience of online editing tools and print quality, it was never what was promised. Well, let me tell you... the print quality was EXCELLENT, spot on perfect. Paper thickness was perfect, envelope quality was superb, I mean EVERYTHING WAS EXACTLY AS WE HAD DESIGNED IT. Also, Paperless Post noticed that I had a different color envelope lining ordered for the invitation suite (which was a mistake on my part). Paperless post caught the error and corrected it prior to process the order... they are that particular about the details. In the end, my new husband and I still look at the invitations and cannot believe that we made them and that they turned out SO beautifully, thanks entirely to Paperless Post and Crane & Co.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved using paperless post for our wedding invites. They were classy looking, and easy to use. The digital RSVP tracking was a life saver, and the price was right! I hated to idea of spending a lot of money and using a lot of paper for something that would end up in the trash, and this service was the perfect save.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Paperless Post to send out my invites by email. They were a big hit with the guests who complimented the ease of RSVP'ing immediately. After sending the invites, you have access to the dashboard which allows you to see if guests have opened their emails or not. You can also specify per guest how many are invited, making it incredibly easy to manage for bigger families or single invitees.
My whole wedding I have been very strict with my budget and keeping things affordable and practical. I absolutely love this service and will not only use it again, but also recommend it as much as I can. I added both wedding mothers as co-hosts so they could see the guest list and activity as well.
Very well worth the incredibly affordable price!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The Paperless Post route is wonderful for a green wedding! We loved our invites and it was by far the most affordable option for wedding invitations.

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
0.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 0.0

dear future bride.
if you wish to choose from what you are offered - fine.
if you have changes you'd like to make - think twice about using this company
they have TERRIBLE technical support.
not only do they NOT get back to you in a timely way, their responses will make you wish to tear you hair out.
So either take what have and know it - UP FRONT
or spin your wheels and waste a week.
Have a wonderful wedding

• Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I have used this service before for small events. This time I sent 70 invitations and spent considerable money upgrading all aspects of the invitation. I cannot find any way to contact this company to tell them that only a handful of guests received the invitations although "tracking" showed that they all did. Those who did receive them couldn't respond. This has turned into a nightmare for me since the event was a board gathering and I am quite embarrassed that the process was so flawed. But I am really angry that there is nowhere on their site for contacting them in case of problems.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

To save money and be a little green, we went with Paperless Post for our save-the-dates and invitations. Of e-invites, I think they have the nicest quality and personalization options around. The ability to also do small batch prints for those without email is especially helpful.

• Wedding: 09/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 4.5

As someone who's on a budget, concerned about minimizing our use of resources, and having a fun/casual/celebratory theme, I LOVE Paperless Post. I haven't actually sent out the invites yet, but I've designed them and they are gorgeous. I decided to go with a design that costs a little, as well as a lined envelope that costs a little as well, so it will end up totaling about $45 for 200 invitations. Sounds great to me! I also like that you can run all the RSVPs through the website. However, I do wish you could set up multiple events to RSVP for through one invite. (We don't want to make a separate invite for the rehearsal dinner but it would be nice to have a separate RSVP for it...)

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

We had a small budget for our wedding, and printed invitations were not something we wanted to spend our money on.
Paperless Post has fantastic designs, easy to use templates and tracking systems. It's a very easy and economical way to do wedding invites!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
4.1/5.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

I'm on a very tight budget and was so relieved to have the electronic option AND a paper one as well. Most of my friends replied within two days which really helped with my second B list invites.

It's a bit frustrating that the selection and editing options are limited and the delivery options make you either allow ALL invitees to bring guests or NONE unless you want to add them one at a time.

Other than that, I'm pleased as punch :)

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Paperless Post was a great way to send purely electronic invites. I loved the ability to track whether the person had opened their email so you knew if it actually made it or not, unlike paper invites. I used my own pdf file that a sister in law created and it was free! Can't beat that!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Kory
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I used paperlesspost.com for my wedding invitations because I wanted to be green, spend my tight budget on more deserving parts of my wedding day, and be able to track them all online because all of my guests were in a different country than the one I live in and I didn't want to risk their invites getting lost in overseas mail. t was great to see our responses trickle in, and to read the responses that our guests wrote on both this and our thank you notes...you don't get that with paper invitations. Also, unless you play around with it, you don't realize there are even more inexpensive ways to send invitations (i.e. without envelopes or linings). Probably my only other suggestions for improvement echos other reviews- 1) Make it possible to RSVP to more than one event (i.e a Rehearsal Dinner, Post-wedding brunch) 2) Make it so guests can't RSVP without selecting their meal option (if you include that in your invite)...I had to chase down probably about 25% of my guests. Very happy I went with these over paper :)

• Wedding: 06/28/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Since our budget was very small, we decided to do online invitations. Paperless Post provides this service, and they do require payment to use a large section of their templates. We decided to pay for this, and I designed our wedding invitations using their templates. I loved the invitations, and I am planning on ordering a few paper(full) invitations to have a memento of our wedding.
The website was really helpful in helping us keep track of the responses, and, if we wanted to send out paper invitations, it was easier with them. I would have sent the digital one, and they had an option to ask the guest to provide their mail address, so I could easily send them the paper invitation.
I did missed the option to have my ceremony booklets printed with them.
Overall, great value.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Yenny
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We used Paperless Post for our Save the Dates and our invitations. We loved our design and based our wedding programs, escort cards, etc. on the design of our Save the Dates and invitations. The Paperless Post website made it really easy to track our guest activity. We could see who had read the invitation, who had RSVP'd and how many people accepted per invitation. It also made it easy to send out emails to our guests with additional information and had a direct link to our registry.
The only drawback is that even though they do offer some paper options, my invitation and Save the Date are not eligible for printing on the paper that I chose so, at this time, I cannot order a copy to keep in my scrapbook. Hopefully they'll be available in the future.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

The cards were lovely, but had a problem getting them to the guests online.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago