Paperless Post

Paperless Post

Favorite
online
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.7

While their selection of cards is impressive, the editing tools are a bit off. We wanted to use the Save the Date cards to collect mailing addresses for people. The problem is that Paperless Post adds a new card to do this with the right fields, but the site puts the invitee's name on the card without any way to add instructions. After this, the invitee is directed to an event which adds a RSVP which makes no sense. If they already completed the address card (sans instructions) why do they RSVP? Who RSVPs on Save the Date cards anyways? There is no way to edit this, making the experience really off putting.

The company needs to allow the user to make the necessary chanes.

[Private]

We did online invitations to save money and the environment. These were lovely and so far the majority of guests have been able to use the electronic RSVP system without problems. Some people called or emailed to RSVP instead which was lovely. I added them manually without any issue.

I'm pleased with this option for our wedding.

[Private]

Paperless Post is fantastic. There are loads of free options, which can be built upon for relatively low cost. It's really easy to create and manage a guest list and I'm particularly excited about the feature that let us gather mailing addresses via the Save the Date email. The only thing I wish were easier/better was that the image of the Save the Date appears within emails, so it isn't clear that people should click on the image in order to view and click thru the event in order to leave their address for us.

Still... a great service that cost nothing. I'd be willing to spend up to $50 for that, just to save the time of manually emailing folks to get home addresses & having to enter them to an excel sheet myself.

[Private]

Using Paperless Post for our save the dates was quick and easy. Everyone loved the simple, minimalist design. The hardest part was choosing a style for our save the dates since we liked so many of them! Paperless Post even has a tracking system so you can see who has opened your invitation and you can resend it if it bounces back. We really wanted our wedding to be low-impact on the environment so we felt good about using Paperless Post. Plus, we saved a ton of money!

[Private]

We used Paperless Post to send out electronic save the dates. Although the selection is limited, it is easy to create invitations and the online tracking system is great!

[Private]

We chose to do evites for our save the dates and chose Paperless Post.
It was hard to choose just 1 design as we loved so many!
We were so happy to send out such a well designed save the date that still felt personal. I love all of the extras on their website as well. Address book, etc.

Services Used: Invitations

Paperless Post was GREAT. We knew that stationary wasn't a top priority for us, but that we would want a few paper invitations for parents, scrapbooks, etc. So, instead of spending all that money on stamps, return envelopes, menu cards, regular envelopes, etc. we just went with Paperless Post. There's a huge selection of invitations to fit your style, you can order paper invitations just for the people you know would ACTUALLY keep them, and the online service means you can send follow-up emails requesting RSVPs or reminding them of the upcoming deadline, plus, once you enter in the time and location, the guest can choose to add it to their calendar. Talk about an all-in-one service!

The only potential issue is that, since it's a template, you can't go crazy with the customization. You pick what works for you, and go with it.

We ended up using Paperless Post for our Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Event, and Wedding invitations, and would recommend it to ANYONE planning a wedding. Any time I had a question, I would get a response in less than 24 hours...even on weekends. They have an around-the-clock staff making sure that this service is easy to use.

Services Used: Invitations

To save on costs, we did online email Save the Dates. I love the classic look and customizable templates Paperless Post has. They have so many great designs to choose from. It is easy to add and import email addresses. Another great feature Paperless Post has, is the option to collect mailing addresses from your recipients. This will save lots of time!

1 Review
[Private]

Great and easy to use! Highly recommended.

Services Used: Invitations

One of our many vendors that I will actually take the time to write a review for, Paperless Post was just amazing! We ordered the paper option for invites, and the quality of the invitations and envelopes was just amazing. I was so, so happy with them and we received so many compliments.

Protip: They don't ship to Canada, but we shipped them to CBI in Buffalo and had ourselves a road trip to pick them up. Totally worth it.

Services Used: Invitations

Love paperless post. Beautiful invitations sent via email at little to no cost. Easy to track who has received and viewed your invite as well as responses.

Recently Married

This was super easy to use, and it is really helpful to be able to see who has opened the save-the-date! We're looking forward to using Paperless Post again for our invitations.

Services Used: Invitations

I cannot stress how much I would recommend Paperless Post for save the dates and invitations. Invitations can be so expensive and you can literally do them for FREE with paperless post. We only ordered around 10 paper invites for guests without computers or who would really rather have a paper one. Everyone else was fine with the digital one and were able to respond back quickly. PP also has a great interface so that you can see who has responded and even send out address collectors or reminders to RSVP.

Bethany
08/15/2015

After some mishaps with our local post office and other complications with our printed Save the Dates, we opted to use PaperlessPost for our Save the Dates and Invitations to various wedding events. It was so easy to customize the cards to fit our needs. We had to address different cards to different groups of people, and this service made that very simple to do. A big plus was that the cards are really beautiful -- just like real cards.

3.9

I wanted to do e-save the date and Paperless Post was great. There's option to purchase and free e-save the date. The website was easy to navigate and after sending out my e-save the date for free, I ordered 1 for myself to have. My maid of honor also used their e-invitations for my bridal shower! Easy to use!

Recently Married

LOVED sending my invitations with paperless post. The coins system is a little confusing, but over all it was easy, simple and straightforward. Very happy with the service!