Reviews (34)
Flexibility:
 (4.1/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I used Paperless Post to send out my invites by email. They were a big hit with the guests who complimented the ease of RSVP'ing immediately. After sending the invites, you have access to the dashboard which allows you to see if guests have opened their emails or not. You can also specify per guest how many are invited, making it incredibly easy to manage for bigger families or single invitees.
My whole wedding I have been very strict with my budget and keeping things affordable and practical. I absolutely love this service and will not only use it again, but also recommend it as much as I can. I added both wedding mothers as co-hosts so they could see the guest list and activity as well.
Very well worth the incredibly affordable price!
Wedding: 05/04/2014
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
dear future bride.
if you wish to choose from what you are offered - fine.
if you have changes you'd like to make - think twice about using this company
they have TERRIBLE technical support.
not only do they NOT get back to you in a timely way, their responses will make you wish to tear you hair out.
So either take what have and know it - UP FRONT
or spin your wheels and waste a week.
Have a wonderful wedding
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0
I have used this service before for small events. This time I sent 70 invitations and spent considerable money upgrading all aspects of the invitation. I cannot find any way to contact this company to tell them that only a handful of guests received the invitations although "tracking" showed that they all did. Those who did receive them couldn't respond. This has turned into a nightmare for me since the event was a board gathering and I am quite embarrassed that the process was so flawed. But I am really angry that there is nowhere on their site for contacting them in case of problems.
Wedding: 11/23/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
To save money and be a little green, we went with Paperless Post for our save-the-dates and invitations. Of e-invites, I think they have the nicest quality and personalization options around. The ability to also do small batch prints for those without email is especially helpful.
Wedding: 09/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  4.5
As someone who's on a budget, concerned about minimizing our use of resources, and having a fun/casual/celebratory theme, I LOVE Paperless Post. I haven't actually sent out the invites yet, but I've designed them and they are gorgeous. I decided to go with a design that costs a little, as well as a lined envelope that costs a little as well, so it will end up totaling about $45 for 200 invitations. Sounds great to me! I also like that you can run all the RSVPs through the website. However, I do wish you could set up multiple events to RSVP for through one invite. (We don't want to make a separate invite for the rehearsal dinner but it would be nice to have a separate RSVP for it...)
Wedding: 08/24/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
We had a small budget for our wedding, and printed invitations were not something we wanted to spend our money on.
Paperless Post has fantastic designs, easy to use templates and tracking systems. It's a very easy and economical way to do wedding invites!
Wedding: 08/03/2013
4.1/5.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
I'm on a very tight budget and was so relieved to have the electronic option AND a paper one as well. Most of my friends replied within two days which really helped with my second B list invites.

It's a bit frustrating that the selection and editing options are limited and the delivery options make you either allow ALL invitees to bring guests or NONE unless you want to add them one at a time.

Other than that, I'm pleased as punch :)
Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Kory 5 Reviews
Paperless Post was a great way to send purely electronic invites. I loved the ability to track whether the person had opened their email so you knew if it actually made it or not, unlike paper invites. I used my own pdf file that a sister in law created and it was free! Can't beat that!
Wedding: 07/06/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I used paperlesspost.com for my wedding invitations because I wanted to be green, spend my tight budget on more deserving parts of my wedding day, and be able to track them all online because all of my guests were in a different country than the one I live in and I didn't want to risk their invites getting lost in overseas mail. t was great to see our responses trickle in, and to read the responses that our guests wrote on both this and our thank you notes...you don't get that with paper invitations. Also, unless you play around with it, you don't realize there are even more inexpensive ways to send invitations (i.e. without envelopes or linings). Probably my only other suggestions for improvement echos other reviews- 1) Make it possible to RSVP to more than one event (i.e a Rehearsal Dinner, Post-wedding brunch) 2) Make it so guests can't RSVP without selecting their meal option (if you include that in your invite)...I had to chase down probably about 25% of my guests. Very happy I went with these over paper :)
Wedding: 06/28/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5

Yenny 5 Reviews
Since our budget was very small, we decided to do online invitations. Paperless Post provides this service, and they do require payment to use a large section of their templates. We decided to pay for this, and I designed our wedding invitations using their templates. I loved the invitations, and I am planning on ordering a few paper(full) invitations to have a memento of our wedding.
The website was really helpful in helping us keep track of the responses, and, if we wanted to send out paper invitations, it was easier with them. I would have sent the digital one, and they had an option to ask the guest to provide their mail address, so I could easily send them the paper invitation.
I did missed the option to have my ceremony booklets printed with them.
Overall, great value.
Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We used Paperless Post for our Save the Dates and our invitations. We loved our design and based our wedding programs, escort cards, etc. on the design of our Save the Dates and invitations. The Paperless Post website made it really easy to track our guest activity. We could see who had read the invitation, who had RSVP'd and how many people accepted per invitation. It also made it easy to send out emails to our guests with additional information and had a direct link to our registry.
The only drawback is that even though they do offer some paper options, my invitation and Save the Date are not eligible for printing on the paper that I chose so, at this time, I cannot order a copy to keep in my scrapbook. Hopefully they'll be available in the future.
Wedding: 05/26/2013
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
The cards were lovely, but had a problem getting them to the guests online.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used paperless post for our rehearsal dinner invitations and thank you cards. The quality of each were excellent. Unlike some other services, Paperless Post allows you to customize the inside of the envelope as well, which we thought was a nice touch. There were plenty of designs available online, which was nice. One thing we really like about the service was the fact that their wedding items do not have the Paperless Post logo on them (unlike some pieces from Shutterfly, etc.). We liked this, as it made each piece feel more custom.
Wedding: 05/11/2013
1.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Anonymous 4 Reviews
There are allot of glitches with this program that can be very unprofessional. Once I advised the company of what had happened they told me they were aware of it and seemed kind of careless the phone app has issues which sent out all our invitations with a message meant for one guest. I would not use the iphone app if you want your cards to be sent out professionally.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I chose to send email invitations for many reasons, but convenience factor and low cost (or in our case, "no costs") ended up being the most important.

None of the available wedding invitation templates were really our personality, so we found a party invite that was more our style and customized it for our wedding invitations. And it just so happens the invitations we used were free. SCORE.

We received responses immediately (no waiting by the mailbox), were able to track emails to see if they had been opened, send our guests reminders, easily add new guests and export the final guest list.

If you're an non-traditional bride that doesn't want to deal with the hassle of paper invitations and the costs associated, I strongly recommend going with Paperless Post!
Wedding: 01/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you are looking for an easy, environmentally friendly and cost-effective option for invitations, look no further! For most of our guests, this was the first online invitation they had received and we got many compliments about it. It looked just as elegant as a paper invitation, it represented a huge cost savings in comparison and it made RSVPs incredibly easy to organize. We spent a total of $24 as opposed to the $400+ we were expecting to spend on printed paper invites. Even some of the other online invitation options were quite expensive - Paperless only really charges you if you want a special design and if you want access to their organizing tools (which were great). And being an environmentally-conscious person, I felt great about the fact that we were able to reduce our carbon footprint significantly going the online route. I also think that making it so much easier for guests to reply to our invitation reduced the amount of follow-up work we'd have to do if we had mailed invites. I have a feeling that I'll be seeing a lot more of these invitations at upcoming weddings! Top notch experience!
Wedding: 01/05/2013