Panorama Banquet Hall

• Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Anonymous 6 Reviews
I do have to say it was a lovely wedding reception but they did tell us in the beginning that if someone had an event the night before that they would not be able to let us decorate the day before. I was kinda shocked that they would say that because they should have just said the room was booked for us just in case someone else did want the room.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
I got married on Halloween 2009 which was a Saturday. Frank, the owner of the Banquet Hall, told us we could come in on Friday morning to set up if we wanted to. But we could not have the rehersal there because no one would be there because he leaves every day at 1:30 p.m. He told us we could do it before he left if we wanted to, but who can get everyone in their rehersal together at 12:00 in the afternoon on a Friday? Not to mention the afternoon appointments I already had. We had to find a different location to hold the rehersal, so when the day came we did the best we could. My mom, her friend, my mother-in-law, my husband and myself all meet at the Hall that Friday to decorate the room (he told us everything would be ready that day). We meet down there at 10:00 a.m. only to find that the tables were there, but no tablecloths. Also, behind where the head table was set there was a rather large puddle. We broke records for the wettest October so I can understand the roof leaking. But what gets me is when we asked Frank about it, he told us that it is an ongoing problem and there is nothing they can do about it. So if it is an ongoing problem, which means they know about it, why didn't they fix it when it was dry? On Friday, Frank told us the tableclothes were susposed to be there on Tuesday, but he promised they would be delivered by 1:00 on Friday. They never came. They didn't get delivered until Saturday morning. They vaccumed up all the water and put the tableclothes down on Saturday morning before we got there, and I never saw any of them again. Besides all of that, they are reasonably priced and everything else worked out wonderful. I am now a happily married woman!
Wedding: 10/31/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
The owner is very kind and easy to work with as well as all of the employees. It is not the fanciest place, but for the money it's the best around. Great food too.
Wedding: 06/26/2009
2.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
They were very accomidating when it came to times. We had our DJ all night and that was not a problem. The food is ok and they are in the process of remodeling.
Wedding: 12/01/2007
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Panorama was willng to do anything I wanted for the reception. The only thing that I would recommend is that if your wedding is in the summer make sure that day that the A/C is on at a level that is comfortable for 200+/-. We had issues with the A/C that day and it was quite warm. However, the food was great, we were given excelent service and the price wasn't too bad.
Wedding: 07/07/2007
Services Used: Catering
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They were so great. They even gave me the bridal show price, after I booked months before. I loved the hall and the decor was amazing. Food was awesome. Would recommend.
Wedding: 04/30/2005