Panini Bakery & Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Panini Bakery is the most fantastic cake in all of Dallas/Fort Worth!!! Both the wedding cake and grooms cake were beautiful and delicious! Our guests were impressed with the design and loved the flavor and moistness of the cakes. Pick Panini Bakery - you won't regret it! Best cake ever!! We are grateful for their wonderful customer service, responsiveness, and attention to detail. They did a handmade monogram for the bridal cake - it was a work of art!

Recently Married

She helped us design the most beautiful cake with our budget.
Totally loved her french style bakery.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I didn't know anything about buying a wedding cake. I happened to find a cookie bowl online at Panini Cakes that I wanted to check out because my husband does not like frosting or filling and isn't much of a cake eater but loves chocolate chip cookies. So for his groomscake I knew I wanted something like a cookie cake or just cookies. We booked an appointment tried the cake it was amazing so we decided to get both the wedding cake and the cookie bowl from Panini. Our wedding was on a Sunday so they gave us the name of a cake delivery service who would pick up both and deliver to the venue. Everything went so smoothly. The cake was exactly what we wanted and the guests at the wedding were drowling over that cookie bowl. Our DJ had been telling everyone to not eat the cookies until we got ours first. That caused so much anxiety because who doesn't love a chocolate cookie! As soon as they had the OK the guests devoured those cookies. We also had the venue supply some milk, it was perfect. The cake was so moist and the buttercream--- to die for!! I already ordered some more cookies for a friend that was at the wedding because they could not stop talking about them! We will be back for our 1 yr anniversary cake for sure!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious and looked PERFECT! Sofia was very easy to work with and was happy to mix and match whatever we wanted. We had a million compliments on how beautiful and tasty the cake was.

Elizabeth
12/27/2014

The wedding cake was delicious and lovely to look at. Panini was easy to work with, and the cake appeared at the reception without a hitch!

Elizabeth
12/27/2014

Very easy to work with, top quality cake, worry free wedding cake.

Recently Married

The cakes (wedding + grooms) were amazing!! They were delicious and absolutely beautiful. Sophie was fantastic at working with us during the designing process. So happy we picked Panini!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sophie and her staff excelled in every measure. Our wedding and groom's cakes were very affordable, but looked and tasted extremely expensive. They were both gorgeously designed - she perfectly executed all my ideas and vision and we had dozens of guests Instagramming our cake pictures - and they were insanely good, like, the only thing people talked about to us for weeks good.

In fact, despite us ordering more than enough, with generously-sized slices, there was none leftover - a fact we were both proud and bummed about :). The entire process and service was easy and enjoyable. I've now used Panini for several parties and they've nailed every dessert I've tried. I would highly recommend them for a wedding, party, etc.!

Judy
11/15/2014

Sophie at Panini was wonderful to work with and the cake she made was delicious! People were going back for seconds!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I used Panini Bakery and Cakes for my wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made! Their cakes were delicious and they were so easy to work with. I recommend Panini Bakery to all of my engaged friends...or friends who just want a really, really great cake. :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sophie Rotundo , the owner, worked with us to have the wedding cake for our wedding. Our event location uses them a lot because of the professional way they run their business. The cake was delicious and Sophie was so nice and did not try to oversell us. She knew the number of guests and put in some fake layers making the cake appear larger giving us the look we wanted. She was easy to work with and we knew we were in good hands. On your first anniversary, you get a fresh cake topper. No more freezer burnt toppers to deal with!

Recently Married

This place is delicious! Sherry is fabulous at her cakes. They are not only beautiful but so good. She really took my vision (which I didn't have much of one) and turned our conversation into a wonderful sketch of my cake. Our wedding guests thought the cake was so great. We had 3 different flavors in the cake and all exceeded our expectations! Thank you!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I went into Panini with no clue of what I wanted for a wedding cake, and 30 minutes later Sophie had sketched out a beautiful wedding cake and awesome groom's cake for us. On the wedding day when I saw the two cakes, I was blown away by how perfectly those visions came to life! The wedding cake was exactly what I wanted, fit the theme of our wedding perfectly, and was delicious as well. The design of the groom's cake (based off of an English soccer team logo) was phenomenal - it was hard to believe anyone could create something so accurate from edible materials! The groom was even sad to have to cut into it :) I would highly recommend Panini to anyone needing delicious, fantastic looking cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

In a word: Excellence. From the initial meeting to the timely and professional delivery, Panini Bakery did a most excellent job for my wedding and groom's cake. They were absolutely stunning and tasted even better than they looked! I was quite impressed. Sophie takes the time to listen to your needs and desires, then delivers cakes beyond your expectations - I couldn't be happier with their performance. I highly recommend Panini Bakery!

09/13/2014

The cakes for our wedding were beautiful! Tasted great! No complaints with this vendor- they did a lovely job!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best wedding cake in town! Got tons of compliments at the wedding on both the look and TASTE which was extremely important to me.. Only reason it is not a solid 5 * across the board is that they setup the cake backwards. Cake was beautiful all the way around, but there was an additional detail on the front. None of the professional pictures include the real "front" which matched the design on my dress.

Definitely recommend!