Panini Bakery & Cakes

Panini Bakery & Cakes

6063 Sherry Lane
Dallas, TX 75225 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was delicious and looked PERFECT! Sofia was very easy to work with and was happy to mix and match whatever we wanted. We had a million compliments on how beautiful and tasty the cake was.

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The wedding cake was delicious and lovely to look at. Panini was easy to work with, and the cake appeared at the reception without a hitch!

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very easy to work with, top quality cake, worry free wedding cake.

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cakes (wedding + grooms) were amazing!! They were delicious and absolutely beautiful. Sophie was fantastic at working with us during the designing process. So happy we picked Panini!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Sophie and her staff excelled in every measure. Our wedding and groom's cakes were very affordable, but looked and tasted extremely expensive. They were both gorgeously designed - she perfectly executed all my ideas and vision and we had dozens of guests Instagramming our cake pictures - and they were insanely good, like, the only thing people talked about to us for weeks good.

In fact, despite us ordering more than enough, with generously-sized slices, there was none leftover - a fact we were both proud and bummed about :). The entire process and service was easy and enjoyable. I've now used Panini for several parties and they've nailed every dessert I've tried. I would highly recommend them for a wedding, party, etc.!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sophie at Panini was wonderful to work with and the cake she made was delicious! People were going back for seconds!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Judy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sophie Rotundo , the owner, worked with us to have the wedding cake for our wedding. Our event location uses them a lot because of the professional way they run their business. The cake was delicious and Sophie was so nice and did not try to oversell us. She knew the number of guests and put in some fake layers making the cake appear larger giving us the look we wanted. She was easy to work with and we knew we were in good hands. On your first anniversary, you get a fresh cake topper. No more freezer burnt toppers to deal with!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is delicious! Sherry is fabulous at her cakes. They are not only beautiful but so good. She really took my vision (which I didn't have much of one) and turned our conversation into a wonderful sketch of my cake. Our wedding guests thought the cake was so great. We had 3 different flavors in the cake and all exceeded our expectations! Thank you!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I went into Panini with no clue of what I wanted for a wedding cake, and 30 minutes later Sophie had sketched out a beautiful wedding cake and awesome groom's cake for us. On the wedding day when I saw the two cakes, I was blown away by how perfectly those visions came to life! The wedding cake was exactly what I wanted, fit the theme of our wedding perfectly, and was delicious as well. The design of the groom's cake (based off of an English soccer team logo) was phenomenal - it was hard to believe anyone could create something so accurate from edible materials! The groom was even sad to have to cut into it :) I would highly recommend Panini to anyone needing delicious, fantastic looking cakes!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In a word: Excellence. From the initial meeting to the timely and professional delivery, Panini Bakery did a most excellent job for my wedding and groom's cake. They were absolutely stunning and tasted even better than they looked! I was quite impressed. Sophie takes the time to listen to your needs and desires, then delivers cakes beyond your expectations - I couldn't be happier with their performance. I highly recommend Panini Bakery!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cakes for our wedding were beautiful! Tasted great! No complaints with this vendor- they did a lovely job!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best wedding cake in town! Got tons of compliments at the wedding on both the look and TASTE which was extremely important to me.. Only reason it is not a solid 5 * across the board is that they setup the cake backwards. Cake was beautiful all the way around, but there was an additional detail on the front. None of the professional pictures include the real "front" which matched the design on my dress.

Definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Panini did both our wedding cake and the grooms cake. It was amazingly delicious! The best wedding cake I've ever had!

The only "complaint" I have about Panini is their lack of response to emails but if you give them a call, they are quick to answer and help you out!

Not only are there cakes delicious, they look beautiful, too!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sophie at Panini Bakery is absolutley terrific to work with. Her entire bakery is wonderful but most important the cake is amazing. My daughter had her cake and the grooms cake from there at her wedding. All of the guests said that they have never tasted a cake so delicious as the cake from Panini was. If you have any event please use Panini Bakery-the absolute bestest and great people to work with.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best wedding cake ever at a very reasonable price!

We had a combination vanilla and chocolate butter cream. It was amazing. The cake was so delicious. There was not a piece left. Sophie designed the middle layer to look like the cummerbund on my dress. It was so pretty.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Panini Bakery did our Wedding cake and it was absolutely delicious! They provided a white cake as well as chocolate slices for the guest! Would definitely recommend!