Panache Tent & Event

Panache Tent & Event

Favorite
Port St Joe
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
2.1
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
2.9
0.0

My best advice to everyone is DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY! Rich Winn, the owner, does not have a clue of what professionalism is. My wedding is May 9, 2015. Today is March 25, 2015 and Rich has decided to finally answer the phone after weeks of calling him and his employees on the company line, leaving multiple voicemails, and calling/texting his cell phone only to inform me that he suggests we go with a different rental company.. OUR WEDDING IS IN 6 AND A HALF WEEKS! Now we have to find a different company to provide chairs, tables, etc. for the wedding at the last minute! Not to mention that he tried to blame me for the fact that things were not being finalized until now... Um actually if he would have answered the phone weeks ago then everything would have been finalized. Then he proceeds to say that he has hired employees that work 40 hour weeks to answer questions for him. However, NONE of his employees seemed to know ANYTHING which is why I was wanting to speak with him in the first place! But this is all okay because I am about 99.9% sure that he would have messed up the day of my wedding anyways! Rich acted as if my wedding was not important at all. My wedding isn't some small backyard party, it is MY WEDDING! The entire company is a joke and if you are wanting any sort of customer service then you will not hire this company!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I used Panache for a few tables and chairs but there is so much more they offer! They have it all! Tables, chairs, linens, tents, serve ware, decorations, lighting... Best part is they will deliver and set up!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
1.2

We hired Panache Tents to provide chairs, an arbor, sash, and ribbons for our wedding on the beach. First off, I thought it was expensive for 25 chairs with ribbons, an arbor, and a sash. (the arbor is $150, and to have fabric draped over it is another $150!) I changed the chair count to 15 way in advance.

Problem 2 ... they set everything up the night before so it all got rained on. including the fabric sashes on the chairs and fabric on the arbor. I would think they wouldn't put the fabric out until the day of the event.

Problem 3 ... they later just took an additional, unexpected payment out of my bank account ... but that made me wonder why and investigate. When I looked .. they had charged me for 25 chairs & sashes, but the photos clearly showed only 15 chairs with 8 sashes were placed!

I emailed Rich back and forth. Sent photos showing the lack of set up, and it ended with him saying this ....
"If $68 will help put this to bed, I will tell accounting to take it out of my next paycheck and get this done.. WIll this finalize?? Let me know and thanks again".

Kinda snarky, right? It was their mistake. Would NOT recommend.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
3.8

Panache Tent & Event has their hands full! While our wedding was perfect and I was so happy with the outcome, there were a few "glitches". For example, we originally ordered 50 chair's for our beach ceremony, but added and extra 30. We only had 50 chair's at our ceremony. Another rental that we paid for was Chrome Tiki Torches. I paid $90 for these tiki's and ended up having $4 Dollar General Tiki's as decorations for our ceremony (and I PAID for the chrome ones), which I could have purchased and set up myself if I had known those were going to be used. There were a couple of things missing at the reception location as well, but all of this was decorations that only myself and my parents noticed.
I really think that Panache would be much better delivering the correct things if they had more staff. The gentleman we dealt with was very nice, but it was clear that ALL of his focus was not on MY wedding, as there were several other weddings using their services that day.
I had a beautiful wedding and reception, I just wish that we had received everything that we paid for.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor