Panache Tent & Event

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Panache for a few tables and chairs but there is so much more they offer! They have it all! Tables, chairs, linens, tents, serve ware, decorations, lighting... Best part is they will deliver and set up!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Panache Tent & Event has their hands full! While our wedding was perfect and I was so happy with the outcome, there were a few "glitches". For example, we originally ordered 50 chair's for our beach ceremony, but added and extra 30. We only had 50 chair's at our ceremony. Another rental that we paid for was Chrome Tiki Torches. I paid $90 for these tiki's and ended up having $4 Dollar General Tiki's as decorations for our ceremony (and I PAID for the chrome ones), which I could have purchased and set up myself if I had known those were going to be used. There were a couple of things missing at the reception location as well, but all of this was decorations that only myself and my parents noticed.
I really think that Panache would be much better delivering the correct things if they had more staff. The gentleman we dealt with was very nice, but it was clear that ALL of his focus was not on MY wedding, as there were several other weddings using their services that day.
I had a beautiful wedding and reception, I just wish that we had received everything that we paid for.

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor