Padonia Park Club

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I appreciate how professional and organized everyone is. We just told them what we want and they executed very well. Our guests loved the food and loved Megan's work :) Great job!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bre and Megan were great! In the beginning Bre helped with booking our wedding day, walked us through the site giving us ideas and she helped us pick our menu. Then she handed us over to the coordinator, Megan who was extremely helpful. She gave us ideas, met with us on a couple of occasions to go over the details of our big day. She was very prompt in responding to emails. And on the rehearsal and day of Megan fulfilled all of our special requests and was there to make sure everything went smoothly, and it did! The food was delicious and got a lot of compliments from our guests. After shopping venues for a few months I think this place has the best value. The scenery is beautiful, customer service and food is great, with this place you can have your cake and eat it too for a good price!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful and memorable wedding wedding at padonia park. We started very late- around two months prior. In such a rush, Megan and Bre helped us setting up everything in a prompt. We switched to indoor two days before the wedding, but everything was adjusted smoothly. We were greatly surprised that how much Megan would do for us. Honestly, she did a much better job than all the other coordinators I have heard. I highly recommend padonia as your wedding place.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Padonia Park was a wonderful venue for my son's graduation party. The food was fabulous and the staff very attentive. I would recommend Padonia Park to anyone looking for a stress free event. They handled everything, perfectly!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my daughter and I first visited Padonia Park we were so impressed with the decor of the Lakeside Ballroom and the beauty of the property. Little did we know how impressed we were going to be with the rest of the package. At our first meeting, Bre had a packet of information for us, complete with lots of useful information, including even the little details like how long the railing to the ballroom is in case we wanted to decorate it. Megan kept us on track with decisions and deadlines, which I really needed. Her attention to detail is to be commended. Nothing was overlooked. I really felt like she made it her mission to keep me worry free. Megan made sure that the ballroom looked fabulous when we arrived. She even blew up our balloons and placed them around for us! She stayed for the whole event, working hard to make it a perfect evening for everyone. The food was superb, the wait staff was so professional and very attentive, and I can't forget to mention William, the bartender. He was so much fun to talk to and has a real gift of mixology! All in all, we could not have enjoyed ourselves more. Our guests were so impressed- a big thank you to everyone at Padonia Park for making us look so good! A very important last note- the venue is spacious and completely wheelchair accessible, making it enjoyable and easy for everyone.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Gail
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Padonia Park Club for how happy we were with the whole process. My daughter got married at the Lakeside Gazebo and the reception was in the Lakeside ballroom. We had 140 guests and had the seared sirlion with red wine reduction sauce with roasted potatoes and the Chicken was serviced with a cream sauce over bow tie pasta. The appetizers were very tasty also. The jambalaya tarts appetizers were to die for.

The entire wedding planning was a long drawn out process that was chocked with tons of decisions, questions, and options that were overwhelming for a first time wedding plan that we were responbile for. However, Bre and Megan were always providing ideas and were always available. We asked alot of questions which all were promptly answered and professionally. Bre and Megan were very flexible on so many topics and ideas that it felt like we were truley the only wedding event they have and it felt so personal.

The entire staff were professional and were interested in their jobs and not just there watching the clock like I have seen at some other weddings. Will the bartender is a very friendly guy who made you feel welcome.

The ambiance of the Lakeside Gazebo wedding as well as the Lakeside ballroom reception was very charming and quaint. The Lakeside Gazebo wedding ceremony was at 5:30 PM and the natural lighting from the sun enhanced the setting as well as the photos. The meandering walkway for the bridal party down the slightly wooded hill made for such a beautiful entrance into the wedding ceremony.

The quality of every aspect was top notch and the price was reasonable. I highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding venue to check them out.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Padonia Park Club was able to help us have the exact type of Bar Mitzvah we wanted for our son. Bre answered all of our questions and helped us see what the possibilities were for the venue. Megan was responsive, efficient, and quick to help whenever we needed it. We received lots of compliments after the service and luncheon, but the credit belongs to PPC. We would absolutely recommend this vendor to anyone interested in a quality event.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was a beautiful venue! Megan made the Lakeside Ballroom magical with her décor. The food was phenomenal! Megan was a very attentive and responsive planner- she put our minds at ease from the first moment we met. The wait-staff and bartenders were professional and courteous. Having a reception here was all-inclusive. All the details were taken care of, with no added hidden costs (ie. cake cutting - included). Thank you for making our day so memorable!

• Wedding: 11/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just recently held my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception at Padonia Park. I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone who is looking for a place for any special event. The staff is very professional, organized and easy to deal with. All of my guests commented on how GOOD the food was and how beautiful the wedding was. Megan Amico was our coordinator and answered all our concerns and got back to us very quickly. Thank you Padonia Park for making my daughter's wedding a success and enjoyable time for all

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Selecting Padonia Park was the best decision we made while planning our wedding. They were able and happy to accommodate every request we had for our reception. We had many special requests and they worked with us to completely customize our day. Everyone at Padonia Park was very easy going and was so flexible and willing to help.

All the food was delicious; the beer and liquor selection was above and beyond what we had hoped for originally. We worked specifically with Bre Williams and Megan Amico and they are both fabulous. I felt very secure knowing Megan and the entire team at Padonia Park would make sure our day went smooth.

The location and surrounding land was so beautiful and made the perfect backdrop for our pictures. The pictures inside turned out great too. You really cannot find a better total package than Padonia Park!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
BKS
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding and reception here
. I absolutely blown away how much my wedding coordinator Megan Amico did for my wedding. Every thing was perfect and she is a real sweetheart! I'm so happy about my wedding and reception I want to relive the whole thing over! If anyone wants there wedding here I would recommend Megan to be there coordinator!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Padonia Park Club made our wedding dreams come true! I try to keep my vendor reviews short, sweet, and to the point, but there is just SO much to share about this unbelievable venue.

We had a very small budget for our entire wedding and feared that we might not be able to find a venue we could afford, let alone one that we even liked. My fiance and I began researching and discovered Padonia Park Club. It was exactly what we were looking for - a beautiful gazebo overlooking a large pond for an outdoor ceremony, a lovely grand ballroom for the indoor reception, on-site catering... and clearly, they were able to work within our budget.

In addition to the many beautiful, affordable ceremony and reception locations within the club, the catering is top-notch, and the staff is amazing, especially the on-site wedding coordinator they provide. After setting up the initial details and deposits with Bre Williams (who is awesome), we were introduced to Megan Amico (also awesome). She was so attentive and responsive throughout the entire planning process making sure every last detail was in order. On the day of the wedding, Megan was helping with the preparations and working with all of my vendors to ensure setup went perfectly.

The ceremony and reception were flawless, and the food was absolutely delicious! Padonia Park Club offered us a buffet-style bull roast menu to work within our budget and provide the backyard BBQ feel we wanted during the reception. Our guests are still telling us how good the food was!

And don't let me forget the wedding photo opportunities! So many different, easily accessible areas on the property to take your photos.

No matter how large or small the budget, look no further for your venue - Padonia Park Club is it!

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Padonia Park Club is my "GO TO" vendor of choice. Our company functions have all been positive experiences and, when I placed a (very last minute) call for help with our son's wedding, they went above and beyond all expectations. From booking to cleanup, the staff offers personalized service that is unmatched, and they are always willing to go the extra mile - with a smile. I always come away looking great in the eyes of our guests, and the wedding was no exception. The venue speaks for itself, and the outstanding staff completes the package. If you want a beautiful memory, call Padonia.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Sandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Padonia Park Club did an awesome job. Our wedding was absolutely fabulous. Megan Amico really took the time to take care of us prior to our wedding. Whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick! Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding. The food was amazing and we are still being told by guests how delicious it was. My husband and I were married at the Lakeside Gazebo and it was incredibly beautiful. There were a few hiccups with another wedding’s guests that happened during our reception but nothing major. Thank you, Padonia Park Club, for such a fabulous event and a night to always remember! Highly recommended by me!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Alicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EXCELLENT VENUE! The food was great, Megan was AWESOME! Everything went off great! We just had our wedding at Padonia Park Club 06-22-2013. We had a carnival themed wedding, so we had a lot of extra goodies which came along with the theme. The staff was so accommodating and flexible with bringing and cleaning up our carnival games, prizes, and everything else. I'm a bit of a bargain bride and after a lot of research we found that the venue was very affordable. Another satisfied customer! I would recommend Padonia Park Club to any bride!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Megan and Bre, they were both outstanding! Everyone was very helpful! The food was great and they try their best to make your special day just that much better! I wasn't one of those over-controlling bridzillas but I did have questions along the way that were immediately answered and they were always flexible with me on how I could decorate or when we could show up to get ready. I wish I had more reasons to go there because the price if so fantastic for everything you get and it's so beautiful by the lake!(the groomsmen even snuck up and used the zipline :))

• Wedding: 05/19/2013
410-252-2046
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment