Paces Papers By Jackie, Inc.
110 East Andrews Drive

Flexibility:
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I loved shopping for my invitations and personal stationary at Paces Papers. It's a beautiful shop and there is lots to choose from. Emmy helped me narrow down my options by speaking with me about my event and personal style. She then showed me several choices that were all beautiful and matched what I described I wanted! My stationary is lovely and everything arrived on time and was printed correctly.
Wedding: 06/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordred my invitations at Paces Papers after finding a ScoutMob for the store. I worked with Kathy and had a great expereince. I scheduled an appointment and was able to go through hundreds of examples and ideas after sharing with her what I was looking for. They provided advice and suggestions without being pushy. I was able to get multiple rounds of proofing until I was happy with the end result. The final invitaitons were perfect and I am glad I did not decide to order online from another retailer.
Wedding: 02/16/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Loved our William Arthur invitations from Paces Papers. I showed Jackie a photo of the invitation I wanted, and even though it was an older (discontinued) design, she called the company, found the original to show me, and re-created the design for us. She added personal flair, like certain words in different fonts, or motifs on the envelope. Just a little bit more expensive than online, and we were assured they would be perfect. Jackie is a pro.
Wedding: 03/03/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding invitations, programs, and stationary were all ordered through Jackie. Not only did she see our vision and deliver; she did it with professionalism and superb responsiveness. She called me personally upon receipt of all our goodies. We did spend a tiny bit more than budgeted, but it was completely worth it! I can't wait to have an event that requires invitations ~ I will definitely go back to Jackie. She provided me with the engraving stamp of the invitation and she kept the one for our stationary for future printings. Love.
Wedding: 12/04/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Invitations proved to be the most difficult thing about planning a wedding. So many choices! I stubbled in there on afternoon just trying to get ideas and 5 hours later had the whole thing picked out and ordered. Emmi was so helpful and patient as we looked through book after book trying to decide what I wanted. In the end she really helped me focus on the look I was going for and the finish product was fabulous. We've recieved so many compliments on how classic yet unique the invitations were and we could not have done it without her help. The whole processes was quick and smooth. I really appreciated their help so much!
Wedding: 09/25/2010
 404-231-1111
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire