P.E.W.S. - Purely Elegant Wedding Statements

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

The pews added a beautiful and unique visual aspect to our wedding. We loved having pews at our wedding.

Amy
04/18/2015

The pews for my daughter's outdoor wedding looked wonderful in front of the antebellum home where the wedding took place. It was well worth the money to create such and amazing atmosphere.

Recently Married

This vendor allowed my special day to be stress free. In choosing the pews I wanted for my ceremony, they had a wonderful selection online for me to view. They also went the extra mile in making sure their services would be the best it could be...as far as, taking a trip an hour south from their location to view the wedding site. The day of, they had their trucks deliver and set up perfectly and worked diligently to utilize every space possible. After the ceremony they loaded the pews back on the trucks and returned to their home! I say all that to say, I didn't not lift a finger other than having communication with the representative and my vision and dream came true because of the help of P.E.W.S ! I was able to create my own personal sanctuary!! Beautiful products and I would recommend this option for any bride out there!!

Karen
10/25/2014

This was by far the best wedding budget money spent at our daughter's wedding - the pews were simply gorgeous and obviously well-kept by this company. They were a surprise for our daughter and she was so delighted when she saw them. In my opinion, they were a tangible representation of the focus of this wedding - God, unity, love, joy, family.... Our guests are still mentioning them when we speak about the wedding - they said that when they came around the corner and saw these pews set up in a field under two oak trees it simply took their breath away and they felt like they have truly entered a church. All of this, AND this company was a real joy to work with. They were always kind, professional and efficient. They always had time for a few minutes of casual conversation (just what this stressed mother of the bride needed some days), but were prepared and professional on the day of the wedding. I only wish I had another daughter so I could use this company again....

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Do yourself a favor and rent from P.E.W.S! Rebecca is so friendly and helpful and can look at a space and tell you exactly what/how many pews you will need.
They were able to turn my outdoor barn ceremony space into a beautiful venue for a wedding! Everyone was talking about how amazing the church pews were for weeks afterward. The pews turned into my absolute favorite thing, and I am so glad I got them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

PEWS helped us turn a simple town hall building into a beautiful chapel for our wedding day! They were prompt, professional, and made our wedding that much more special. I absolutely recommend PEWS to everyone!!!

1+ year ago

I loved the Pews! Rebecca was wonderful and always easy to get in touch with. The pews looked great at our ceremony site! The only negative I have is that there wasn't much flexibility when it came to rain. I wasn't really able to have the types of pews that I wanted because there was a chance of rain and the decision had to be made the day before. Other than that I was pleased with the service! I highly recommend!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Rebecca and the P.E.W.S. team was amazing. Not only was Rebecca helpful in helping me plan the amount/style of pews for the ceremony, but she was always to encouraging and uplifting when we spoke. That is big when it is five days before the ceremony and you are stressing out about whether or not you need to add more pews. She was always quick to respond and always had the right thing to say. Not only were they great to work with and helpful, but the pews are stunning. I was so pleased with how everything turned out at the ceremony and could not have asked for anything more. Rebecca and I facetimed the morning of the wedding because she wanted to make sure I was pleased with everything. I thought that was awesome so that I didn't show up to the wrong layout or something. I cannot imagine not having used the pews and cannot wait to see of the pictures so I can always be reminded of how beautiful and unique they were. Thank you for making my wedding day so perfect!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Rebecca and P.E.W.S. was a dream come true! Rebecca was so flexible with us and worked with us to make my wedding the wedding of my dreams. The pews brought the feel of a church sanctuary to my vintage-inspired, indoor wedding. They added so much more beauty than chairs could have added! I would absolutely recommend using P.E.W.S. for your wedding!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was set on getting married in a church, so when a church member took my wedding date 6 months out, I panicked. After searching for a church we could afford and having no luck, my florist suggested we get married in our reception venue. He said we could make it look like a church and he recommended PEWS. We LOVED the look of our venue once it was transformed, and could not have had the "church look" without the pews. We loved working with PEWS; they were so flexible and kind to us, and the value was great. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

First of all, working with Rebecca will be one of your favorite vendors of your wedding. She truly cares about you and your vision for the day and doesn't treat you like a dime-a-dozen bride! She worked with some special conditions we had beautifully. Rebecca didn't stop there because when we returned home from the honeymoon, PEWS had followed up with the most touching momento. Brides just need to remember the spectacular of your event is truly in the details and PEWS is a detail that added the finishing touch to the religious ceremony I wanted in a non-church venue!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

P.E.W.S provided the seating for my wedding, and I couldn't be more pleased. Their pews were the perfect touch for the vintage look of my wedding, and I'm so glad I decided to rent pews instead of chairs. I was so happy with their professionalism and communication. Everyone was also so personable and easy to work with, which makes the wedding planning process much easier. I'm so thankful for this company and would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I promise you will not be disappointed with your decision to rent pews from Rebecca and her team at P.E.W.S.
Not only are the pews the perfect touch to any wedding, but Rebecca is so easy to work with and wants to get to know you and truly understand how you envision your wedding. She is not just someone you'll do business with, but someone you'll soon call a friend. Oh, and after your wedding she will leave a heart warming gift for you and your new spouse. :)

1+ year ago

WE LOVED, LOVED, LOVED working with P.E.W.S.!! We got married under a huge oak tree with chandeliers hanging from the tree and I thought we needed something more than normal chairs. The pews were a PERFECT touch!! Rachel was so awesome to work with! They looked magnificent & gave our ceremony the wedding feel it was missing!!

1+ year ago

Choosing P.E.W.S to be apart of my wedding was by far the best money spent throughout the planning process. I wanted an outdoor wedding with the feel of a church and P.E.W.S delivered that for me. The pews themselves were in excellent condition, the customer service provided by Rachel was the best a bride could ever ask for and the patience from the delivery guys, as I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off, was highly appreciated!! My original plan was to put burlap and lace bows on the back of the pews, but as the day slipped away there just wasn't enough time. However, when I walked out of the doors and saw the pews without the bows, I was completely satisfied! They needed nothing extra added to them, they were absolutely PERFECT!! I will recommend P.E.W.S to all of my family and friends.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Having P.E.W.S. at our wedding created such a beautiful atmosphere and setting for our ceremony. They were incredibly beautiful and so unique! When I think about our wedding and the overall decor, I am so thankful We made the choice to have P.E.W.S. Rebecca was so wonderful to work with! You know she truly cares about helping you create something beautiful for your wedding.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)