Ovation Catering - Out of Business

Ovation Catering - Out of Business

Favorite
Milwaukee, WI
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We tried several different catering companies for our wedding in September. Ultimatley, we decided on Ovation Catering. The were excellent. I can not say enough about the great staff and quality of their food presentation. I would recommend Ovation to any bride for her wedding.

Services Used: Catering

All of our guests loved the food! The staff was very professional on the day of the wedding. We could not of been happier. Great service!

Services Used: Catering

They were fantastic! I am so sad that they are no longer doing weddings at the Milwaukee Performing Arts Center. Julie was a HUGE help and made our day the best possible day it could be. The food, presentation, and service was all excellent!

Services Used: Catering

Ovation Catering serviced our March 2010 wedding and it was amazing! The all-inclusive package we chose was priced fairly. They offer many options to upgrade and add-on but were not super high pressure about it - which was appreicated and refreshing. The food was fabulous- generous portions and HOT! :) The service was extremely professional. Julie Clemins, the event manager, provided me with questionaires to guide me throughout the planning process -very helpful to me. We had an off-site wedding and Ovation was very accommodating. Wonderful company!!!

Services Used: Catering

Everyone was done exactly as requested, food was fantastic and received many compliments from guests.

Services Used: Catering

The service was outstanding and so many wonderful comments on the outstanding food. Everything was set-up exactly liked we had asked it to be and the night went smoothly. They did a wonderful job!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue