Ovation Catering - Out of Business

Ovation Catering - Out of Business

Exceptional Service for exceptional events

Milwaukee, WI | map
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We tried several different catering companies for our wedding in September. Ultimatley, we decided on Ovation Catering. The were excellent. I can not say enough about the great staff and quality of their food presentation. I would recommend Ovation to any bride for her wedding.

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All of our guests loved the food! The staff was very professional on the day of the wedding. We could not of been happier. Great service!

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were fantastic! I am so sad that they are no longer doing weddings at the Milwaukee Performing Arts Center. Julie was a HUGE help and made our day the best possible day it could be. The food, presentation, and service was all excellent!

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ovation Catering serviced our March 2010 wedding and it was amazing! The all-inclusive package we chose was priced fairly. They offer many options to upgrade and add-on but were not super high pressure about it - which was appreicated and refreshing. The food was fabulous- generous portions and HOT! :) The service was extremely professional. Julie Clemins, the event manager, provided me with questionaires to guide me throughout the planning process -very helpful to me. We had an off-site wedding and Ovation was very accommodating. Wonderful company!!!

• Wedding: 03/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone was done exactly as requested, food was fantastic and received many compliments from guests.

• Wedding: 06/22/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service was outstanding and so many wonderful comments on the outstanding food. Everything was set-up exactly liked we had asked it to be and the night went smoothly. They did a wonderful job!

• Wedding: 05/27/2007