Outrageous Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our cake and cupcakes from Outrageous cakes was OUTstanding! The cupcakes were HUGE! the staff was awesome and they were even able to have our cake and 144 cupcakes ready a day earlier than we ordered it for! WOW! they designed it even better than I could have imagined! I highly recommend them for any party needs! or even just a yummy treat!

Profile Picture
Jennifer
04/24/2010

Heather was absolutely wonderful to work with. The cake was fantastic and looked better than I could have imagined. I would definitely do business with her again and again!!

Our cake was amazing!
I had dreamed of nothing about my wedding except for the cake: red velvet with buttercream frosting and cream cheese filling. It was superb!
Heather was given some artistic freedom when it came to the exact design of the cake, but simple was the request and it was perfectly simple and elegant with edible pearls and fondant ribbon. The biggest shock was how huge it was, which was also fabulous!
I wanted square layers and she recommended three for the number of people and also recommended a silver pedestal for the cake which was a perfect touch.

I completely recommend Heather. Kudos!