Orly Kahn-Waldman Makeup Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the moment I met Orly, I knew I was in good hands. I had seen her portfolio and I loved how her makeup looked so natural while still providing that bit of glam every bride is looking for.

Upon our first consultation, I let her know what I envisioned and she did exactly what I asked. When I asked for her to adjust my makeup for the wedding, she ensured that I was to my utmost satisfaction with how my makeup turned out. My bridesmaids looked amazing as well!

Whenever I had a question or needed to reach out via email, her level of responsiveness was outstanding. She would get back to me so quickly with all of the answers to my questions.

Orly is a very talented makeup artist and I highly recommend her to any bride!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

We hired Orly to do our makeup for our wedding; she actually did makeup for me and my four bridesmaids! EVERYONE was sooo impressed and happy with their makeup. It was really stunning. A future bride at the wedding came up to me at midnight and asked me for Orly's name and contact because she couldn't believe how great the makeup looked AND lasted after 12 hours! She was reliable and friendly and did a great job on all 5 different ladies. So happy we had her for our wedding :)

Pami
06/14/2015

Orly was absolutely amazing to work with. She is easy going and super helpful. From the first day we talked she was always quick to respond and so easy to work with. She does the most beautiful job and my whole bridal party was so pleased as well. She made me feel like such a beautiful bride! Thank you Orly! I 100% recommend Orly!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Orly is simply amazing! I’ve not only had the pleasure of using her services for my friend’s wedding, but for my wedding as well. She is talented, professional and takes pride in her work—she is one of the best makeup artists out there! Not only was I extremely happy with my makeup, but my family/bridesmaids loved their makeup as well. We received numerous compliments throughout the day. If you want someone who is honest, fair, responsible and accommodating; Orly is your match! I would definitely recommend her services to future brides, or to anyone looking for an amazing makeup artist! Thank you Orly!

Abi
Recently Married

Honestly, I very rarely wear makeup. Maybe if we go out to a bar I'll put on some eye liner and mascara but that's the extent of it. So when I was getting married I was so nervous to find a make-up artist I liked. I talked to a bunch of different people, some recommended by friends, some researched, but to be honest I was worried. Worried about looking like a clown on my wedding day. Any time I have had makeup applied that is what I have looked like. Until I met Orly. I found Orly on Wedding Wire. She was so fast at responding to my messages (literally the first email i sent her I had a reply within 10 minutes). I couldn't believe it. I was excited to set up my makeup trial with her. I told her there was no way I would like the fake lashes she said she would apply but I would give it a shot. She was right, I loved them. Orly is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and can do so many different styles of makeup to make everyone happy. I got so many compliments on my makeup on my wedding day. Orly did not only my makeup but my whole bridal party's makeup too. And they all loved her. Because I gave such a glowing review and my future sister-in-law thought my makeup looked so good she booked Orly for her engagement party AND wedding next year!!!!

Orly truly did an AMAZING job and the next time I have an event I will definitely be giving her a call!

Danielle
04/19/2015

Orly was a pleasure to work with - from start to finish. She was attentive, kind, and extremely professional. Her suggestions were always on point and she made the whole process fun and exciting. Orly always promptly replied and was available for questions. Above all - her work was detailed, chic and BEAUTIFUL. Her prices are extremely competitive and there is no reason in the world to use any other makeup artist if you are getting married in the GTA area! I HIGHLY recommend her and would definitely use her servies for future events! Thank you so much Orly for everything.

lauraannwarman
Recently Married

Orly is a true beauty professional. I had the pleasure of receiving her services for both my wedding and a friend's wedding day. She is extremely organized, skilled, clean, and attentive - all at a competitive rate! My bridesmaids, maid-of-honour, and Mom, looked incredible - and as a bride, I did not tire from the endless compliments! 100% recommended.

Dana
10/26/2014

Orly did my makeup for my wedding as well as coordinating the event the day of. The makeup was unbelievable and lasted all day for both me, my mom an several bridesmaids. She is by far the best and most reasonably priced makeup artist in the city. She knows how good she is that she will even do a trial for you!

She was also very helpful on the day of. She created several drafts of the schedule an helped me fit in all the details. The evening flowed seamlessly and it was truly the most amazing night!

Thanks Orly!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I can only say positive and fabulous things about Orly. From the second I emailed her to set-up a consultation I was impressed – she was so prompt and professional I was absolutely put at ease. On the big day everything went so smoothly, she showed up early and worked seamlessly with my hair stylist to get through all 8 girls. Everyone was so happy. My mom had never gotten her make-up done and had specific concerns related to her contacts - she was so impressed and happy with how everything went. She loved the eyelashes!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED my make-up. It was done so perfectly, I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Orly listened to what I wanted and produced amazing results, so easy to talk to and work with. I felt so beautiful, my eyes just popped – Orly does the best eye lashes! The groom was definitely impressed too  Everyone’s make-up lasted the whole night… I just can’t say enough great things. I would absolutely recommend her and will be a repeat customer. Thanks again for making me feel fantastic on my big day.
-Julia

1 person found this review helpful

Orly did an amazing job on all my bridesmaids and my mother. Orly accommodated everyone's request but also provided her professional opinion on what would look good or not. She was very patient and professional. Was on time and had everything organized with regards to getting everyone done by a certain time. She is amazing and I was so lucky to have her do my makeup on my wedding day. You could see her talent clearly in pictures. Thanks Orly for making me and my bridal party look perfect!

Nicole
09/27/2014

Orly was amazing to work with. She responded to my emails right away when I had questions prior to the day of my wedding and on the Big Day everything was perfect. I wanted a sexy smokey eye and that is exactly what I ended up with. She also adjusted her techniques to the needs and wants of all my bridal party. The makeup stayed on all night so I didn't have to reapply at all. I'm so happy I chose Orly to be my makeup artist on my wedding day. You will not be dissapointed !!

Jenny
09/12/2014

Orly Waldman did my makeup for my bridal shower and my wedding and I was so delighted about the way my makeup turned out. My favourite was how her service included false eyelashes. I have gotten lashes done before but never had them like the Orly did them. They looked full with body but still very natural looking. I encouraged my family and bridal party to do the same and they were extremely happy with the way their makeup turned out.

I found Orly very easy to deal with as she was always responding very promptly and was very organized. I was planning a wedding remotely so I really appreciated her service.

I would absolutely recommend Orly to anyone that is looking for a makeup artist for a special event.

Marissa
09/12/2014

Orly did such a wonderful job on myself, my bridesmaids and my mom! I would recommend her to everyone!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Orly did such a fantastic job on my mom, myself and my bridesmaids and I would recommend her to everyone!

I only wish I could have my make up professionally done every day!

Carly
09/07/2014

Orly is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup for my wedding along with 6 other members of my bridal party and family members. Because I had a daytime wedding, we had to start makeup applications extremely early, which was no problem for Orly. She brought along Talia to help out with timing and we were all equally impressed with her services! We all wanted different things for our makeup, specifically me who never wears makeup. Orly and Talia listened to what we wanted and personalized each of our makeup applications to what each of us wanted. Orly did my makeup so I looked natural and beautiful. Everyone loved their makeup and my mother-in-law keeps saying she would love for Orly and Tali to live with her to do her makeup every day. Thank you for making me look wonderful on my wedding day!

Carly
08/31/2014

I am so happy I went with Orly as my makeup artist for my wedding day. She provided makeup applications for myself, 4 bridesmaids, mothers and grandmothers. She was patient and gave each girl a unique look in line with what they asked for. I went for a trial beforehand and Orly was very receptive to what I wanted and my makeup turned out stunning on my wedding day! I got many compliments on my makeup and it stayed on all day and night! Thank you Orly for bringing out my beauty on the most important day of my life! You were a pleasure to work with!