Orly Kahn-Waldman Makeup Artist

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Orly did my makeup for my wedding as well as coordinating the event the day of. The makeup was unbelievable and lasted all day for both me, my mom an several bridesmaids. She is by far the best and most reasonably priced makeup artist in the city. She knows how good she is that she will even do a trial for you!

She was also very helpful on the day of. She created several drafts of the schedule an helped me fit in all the details. The evening flowed seamlessly and it was truly the most amazing night!

Thanks Orly!!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Dana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Orly did an amazing job on all my bridesmaids and my mother. Orly accommodated everyone's request but also provided her professional opinion on what would look good or not. She was very patient and professional. Was on time and had everything organized with regards to getting everyone done by a certain time. She is amazing and I was so lucky to have her do my makeup on my wedding day. You could see her talent clearly in pictures. Thanks Orly for making me and my bridal party look perfect!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Orly was amazing to work with. She responded to my emails right away when I had questions prior to the day of my wedding and on the Big Day everything was perfect. I wanted a sexy smokey eye and that is exactly what I ended up with. She also adjusted her techniques to the needs and wants of all my bridal party. The makeup stayed on all night so I didn't have to reapply at all. I'm so happy I chose Orly to be my makeup artist on my wedding day. You will not be dissapointed !!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Orly Waldman did my makeup for my bridal shower and my wedding and I was so delighted about the way my makeup turned out. My favourite was how her service included false eyelashes. I have gotten lashes done before but never had them like the Orly did them. They looked full with body but still very natural looking. I encouraged my family and bridal party to do the same and they were extremely happy with the way their makeup turned out.

I found Orly very easy to deal with as she was always responding very promptly and was very organized. I was planning a wedding remotely so I really appreciated her service.

I would absolutely recommend Orly to anyone that is looking for a makeup artist for a special event.

Jenny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Orly did such a wonderful job on myself, my bridesmaids and my mom! I would recommend her to everyone!!!!

Marissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Orly did such a fantastic job on my mom, myself and my bridesmaids and I would recommend her to everyone!

I only wish I could have my make up professionally done every day!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Orly is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup for my wedding along with 6 other members of my bridal party and family members. Because I had a daytime wedding, we had to start makeup applications extremely early, which was no problem for Orly. She brought along Talia to help out with timing and we were all equally impressed with her services! We all wanted different things for our makeup, specifically me who never wears makeup. Orly and Talia listened to what we wanted and personalized each of our makeup applications to what each of us wanted. Orly did my makeup so I looked natural and beautiful. Everyone loved their makeup and my mother-in-law keeps saying she would love for Orly and Tali to live with her to do her makeup every day. Thank you for making me look wonderful on my wedding day!

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
Carly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy I went with Orly as my makeup artist for my wedding day. She provided makeup applications for myself, 4 bridesmaids, mothers and grandmothers. She was patient and gave each girl a unique look in line with what they asked for. I went for a trial beforehand and Orly was very receptive to what I wanted and my makeup turned out stunning on my wedding day! I got many compliments on my makeup and it stayed on all day and night! Thank you Orly for bringing out my beauty on the most important day of my life! You were a pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Carly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Orly was fantastic - so easy to work with and did an amazing job on all the bridesmaids too. Would definitely use her again for any occasion. I've had bad experiences before with make up artists and this was totally different. She listened to what everyone wanted which made a huge difference.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Orly was very attentive to me, and my entire wedding party. She understood when we told her that the grandmothers needed help, and listened when we gave our specific requests for makeup. She even convinced me to use false eyelashes for the wedding, which to my surprise, were amazing. I'd definitely recommend her for anyone who wants a calm, efficient, and attentive makeup artist.

• Wedding: 08/14/2014
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Orly was great! I was in a bit of a panic to find a makeup artist at a reasonable price and I was so relieved when I found Orly. She nailed the look I was going for at my trial and it was also perfect on my wedding day! She was very accommodating for myself as well as my bridesmaids and everybody was very happy with their end result.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Orly was lovely to work with, as well the hair stylist was great! Her payment was reasonable, and she made me look amazing for my wedding day.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Edita
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Orly was not only super friendly and accommodating but as I don't usually wear a lot of make-up, she made me feel really comfortable. I was so happy with my makeup and so were my bridesmaids, we all got tons of compliments and my pictures look fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to other brides! :) thank you Orly, you helped make my day so special and I truly appreciate it!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Orly was the make-up artist and day-of coordinator for my wedding recently. I was extremely happy with her work. She is great at communication by e-mail and always quick to respond. She made me feel really comfortable at my make-up trial so I knew I was in good hands, and she provided beautiful make-up for myself, my bridesmaids and my mother and mother-in-law on the day of. Everyone was very happy. She was also very helpful leading up to the wedding day and also on the day of for coordination, ensuring everything was in order and running smoothly. I highly recommend Orly for both make-up and coordination!

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Orly is truly professional and very talented. She made my bridesmaids and I look and feel gorgeous and our makeup lasted all night. I will be recommending her to my friends and would love to use her in the future.
Can't thank her enough :)

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Orly is a wonderful make up artist! Orly did the makeup for my wedding day for myself, plus my bridesmaids. We all looked fantastic. Orly gave all the girls the exact look they wanted and is great at making fake eye lashes look almost natural. In addition to doing a wonderful job Orly was really nice, always quick to respond to emails, and very professional. I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking for really great looking and great feeling makeup.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Julia
416-399-6078
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards