ORLANDO'S GOT TALENT - $500. DJ/MC SOUND SERVICE

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
Recently Married

One word to describe this DJ is AWESOME!! Thank You Bruce for your OUTSTANDING SERVICE :) from the wide rang of music and to how your lighting set the perfect mood :) You kept us dancing the night away :) my friends and family absolutely enjoyed your photo booth and props to the FULLEST it truly is a geniuses idea that everyone seemed to highly love. I enjoy seeing all those funny photo booth picture on my face book. Again THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE GREAT AT WHAT YOU DO!!!! KEEP IT UP :)

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Bruce was AMAZING! We received a lot of compliments from our guests about our wonderful DJ and our photo booth. Bruce was so accommodating, knowledgeable and really put my mind at ease on such a stressful day. The whole wedding was perfect, thanks to Bruce's facilitation. He is a true professional-the best part is his services are affordable and top quality. I loved his GOBO lights as well. A perfect package!!!

Services Used: DJ

Bruce is AMAZING!!!! I booked him for uplighting, a photobooth, and a slideshow presentation at my wedding. He was always on time for meetings and always responded quickly to my texts and emails. He made sure we met twice prior to the event. The first was at his office to see the quality of his lighting and so that he could get an idea of the look we were going for. The second was at my venue so I could see exactly what it would look like the day of. This gave me such a sense of relief versus hoping that the color would be what I wanted. His level of service and the quality of his work is excellent! The photobooth was a HIT at my reception! Guests are still raving about it. They were so impressed with how professional he was and how much fun he added to the occasion. At some points during the reception he even stepped in as an event coordinator. He let me know when certain things should be happening, for example the toast and cutting the cake. I was so caught up in having fun but he helped me to stay on track to make sure I didn't miss out on any special moments. I would recommend him to anyone for any event! He is definitely the best in Orlando!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
1+ year ago

Absolutely beautiful! Very professional!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
1+ year ago

Bruce is one of the nicest DJ's we met. I am so glad we chose him to do our wedding. He was so flexible and easy to work with and gave us a great deal. He also offered lighting which made our pictures gorgeous and a photo booth. His music was great, he played all the right songs. I would highly recommend him anyone looking for a DJ.

Services Used: DJ

We honestly couldn't have done it without him. We didn't have a wedding planner and he helped us put a timeline together. The day of the wedding, he asked my husband to be about the officiant who was supposed to be there at 5:30 and ended up showing up at 6:45 (ceremony was scheduled to start at 6). Bruce was absolutely amazing. Professional, friendly, flexible. He guided us and helped us rearrange everything (since we had to start the ceremony an hour late, and shorten the party) and kept the event going smoothly. The music was great, everyone had a blast. He even took time to take photos and great videos of the wedding. I would absolutely recommend him to everyone. Best DJ ever. Thank you so much Bruce!

Services Used: DJ

Bruce was incredible. His attention to detail is great. Everything we wanted and asked he provided no questions asked. At the wedding he made the transitions all go very smoothly. He interacted with all my guests, he was pleasant and very professional. I could not have chosen a better DJ for my Wedding, I was extremely happy. Thank you Bruce!!

ORLANDO'S GOT TALENT - $500. DJ/MC SOUND SERVICE responded with the following comments:

Thanks Ida, the thing I will remember most about your Wedding was your interest in the Music and being that I am not Latin I am sure that might of influence your desire to pay extra attention that I knew what to play. But when I do a Latin Celebration my middle name "Anton" becomes "Antonio" lol :P ... I used to play a regular Latin Night of music up in Orange City for months so I do ok and appreciated all your impute you turned me onto some great old school Latin Music I still use today.... Best Wishes Always... :-)

Services Used: DJ

Would we hire Bruce again......without a doubt!!!

Getting married in a different country to where you live was quite a daunting prospect, you're hiring vendors and services from people you haven't even met, relying on reviews and is everything going to go how you want it!??!

From the moment we were in contact with Bruce he completely put our mind at rest and then that first meeting a week before the wedding where myself and James had no clue how it was all going to come together he was our saviour - also him knowing the venue inside out helped massively.

Nothing was too much trouble for Bruce, whether you want a specific order or certain music he is the man!! Our day ran so smoothly and I can honestly hand on heart say a large part of that was down to Bruce. On potentially one of the most stressful, highly emotional days of your life you need a Bruce to take the worry away from you and that is exactly what he did!!

Thank you Bruce we would hire you again in a heart beat....YOU ROCK!!!

Sara & James Frensham

Services Used: DJ

Bruce was absolutely wonderful! We created a music list using his online search engine and he faithfully stuck to it! Which my husband and I were very happy with. He also provided us with up-lighting, which was fantastic! Our guests raved over how amazing the lighting made our venue look. Overall, Bruce was very professional, very affordable, and extremely knowledgeable. We had two meetings with Bruce prior to our wedding and he made us feel so comfortable. He knows his stuff!

Services Used: DJ

Where do I start? DJ Bruce was great!! He was so smooth in music transition and in helping keeping order of things that we did not have to worry or be on top of him at all. He knew exactly what to play and when to play it after having a sit down with him prior to the wedding. What really surprised us is that 90% of our music was Spanish music. This diligent dedication to providing us with his lighting and music transitioning made it seem like he was in our heads the whole time reading our minds. He was so great that by the end of the night he felt like just another person from the family that was invited. We were very pleased. Not one beat was skipped :0)

Thanks So Much and I tip my Hat to the Groom because all the Music he requested was Great! Guest were coming asking so did you pick all this music or did they and I gave you props lol I just used my judgment on how best to blend the songs into my own mix and it worked out well... :-)

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My wife and I got married 1/25/13 at the Courtyard and Lake Lucerne in Orlando and we were lucky enough to have Bruce as our DJ. We found him as one of the location's preferred vendors, but were drawn to him because of his fantastic reviews online (which all ended to be very accurate). We are a same sex couple and were concerned we would have issues with vendors wanting to work with us. Bruce never batted an eye when we told him we were 2 brides. He treated us just as he would a straight couple, and we really appreciated that!! He had great communication during the planning process. He was very good with playing the songs/genres we requested. He kept people dancing and was fantastic at transitioning smoothly between each wedding moment. And most importantly to us, he had perfect timing with transitioning between each bridal march (w/ lyrics) at the exact moment without ever rehearsing!! Thank you again, Bruce, for helping to make our special day perfect!!

Services Used: DJ

Bruce was great, everyone danced all night and he played a good mix of music. He offers a lot of bang for the buck his prices are far less then other local providers. He also did our up lighting and it looked good. I would definitely recommend him

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bruce did an amazing job! My guests did not leave the dance floor! He was so accommodating and professional. I highly reccomend him!

Services Used: DJ

Bruce was awesome. Our families were American and El Salvadorean and he absolutely nailed the combination. He seamlessly transitioned between the two, played every song we requested he play, and everyone was up dancing. On top of how great the music was, on top of how great the lighting he provided was, on top of how helpful he was in meeting with us twice before the ceremony and emailing us, as I pulled up to the venue after having to tell my coordinator to move the ceremony site due to rain 30 minutes before it was scheduled to start, Bruce and his assistant were out humping chairs in the pouring Tropical Storm Debby rain. I got inside and saw that Bruce hadn't even had a chance to set up his equipment but was out there helping everyone so that the day was perfect for my bride. The ceremony started on time, and even though Bruce didn't have enough time to set up all of his equipment, the music hit right on cue, perfect volume, perfect timing...couldn't be more impressed by this guy. Go with him, he rocks.

Services Used: DJ

Man words cannot describe my gratitude for Bruce. We met at least 3 times and he catered to our needs from prelude music at our ceremony to closing music at our reception. He was amazing to work with. I appreciated him and he remained very professional. My guests loved the music and gave him high praise. Thank you again Bruce.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We were very glad to have chosen Orlando's got talent for our wedding DJ. Bruce the DJ, was great in every aspect you can think of. He was courteous and presentable and also very professional. At our day of the wedding, he came through with everything we requested. He also has some option to add lighting affects to your wedding which enhances the overall ambiance to the reception area. He upgraded his mic system, so at our ceremony the quality of the sound projecting through the area was great, without to many wires in the way and so forth. Overall we were extremely satisfied to have chosen Orlando's got talent for our DJ services. We would definitely recommend anyone to choose Orlando's got Talent for their services.