Ooo La La Creative Cakes,LLC

Ooo La La Creative Cakes,LLC

Renowned, award winning Pastry Chef LaShunda Allen Creating Family Traditions, one cake at a time!!

Meredith, NH 03253 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Ca...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we first met lashunda we knew she was the one we wanted to make our cake for us! I don't like cake to be honest but I did have to try cakes for the wedding of course and all the other vendors cakes looked incredible but didn't taste as good as they looked. When we tried lashundas cakes they smiled and tasted so good while looking incredible. She was very affordable for the cake we needed for our wedding and then I saw the cake on our wedding day and it couldn't have been more perfect! We also ordered chocolate covered strawberries and canolies from her and I'm more of a canolie girl and those definitely hit the spot! So donr go for just looks on your cake and get the whole package and order from lashunda!

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LaShunda made us a beautiful purple ombre strawberry lemonade cake. The cake was delicious and super cute. I'm so happy that we went with Ooo La La Creative Cakes!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In 2014 our family had some milestone events that LaShunda has taken my visions & made not only memorable cakes for, but absolutely delicious to boot. For my son's 18th birthday I sent LaShunda a picture of his drum set & asked if she could recreate it as a cake to share with his music class, she did. For my daughter's 21st birthday I asked her to design cupcakes with penguins, holding red solo cups with her favorite color hat, mittens & scarfs to deliver to UNH, she did. When our next big event in 2014 came up, our wedding, it was only natural to ask LaShunda to put together an ocean theme cake for our small wedding in Portland, Maine. LaShunda is known amongst my family & friends as my cake lady. She amazes us with her artistic talent & our taste buds love her flavors!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was gorgeously done with three tiers, turquoise ribbon, black designs and hot pink hibiscus flowers down the sides. To add a special touch for my husband Lashunda added a superman flying out of the side of the cake and he was so excited about that touch. The cake was red velvet with buttercream frosting and other then the top tier (which was saved for us) our entire wedding devoured the cake and went back for seconds. Our cupcakes were a big hit as well. I wanted mini cupcakes to represent summer time on Lake Winnipesaukee and she did just that. They were s'mores and strawberry shortcake flavored and man were they delicious. Very few of these were left at the end of the night as well and all of the guests were raving about the summer feel from the cupcakes. Thank you so much for helping to make my day so special and truly delivering the best cake and cupcakes I have ever had!! :)

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chef Allen and her team showed up when she promised and set up her signature Birch cake/cupcakes perfectly on a birch tree cake stand I made for the groom. When the stand and cake combination was revealed to the Bride, she cried tears of utter delight! Need we say more? That is the ultimate testimony anyone could ever give! OooLaLaCreativeCakes gets my highest recommendation. Well done!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Chef Lashunda Allen to consult and design a unique cake for our daughter's February 2014 wedding in Meredith, NH. After listening to the bride and groom's design ideas, Chef Allen helped them brainstorm a cake that was original and special for their wedding. Both the bride and groom loved the cake and how it displayed at their wedding reception. We made some changes a couple weeks before the wedding, and Chef Allen incorporated these with helpful suggestions.

• Wedding: 02/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We called Chef Allen after a friend who was making a cake for us had to cancel the day of the wedding. We needed a cake in 6 hours. It was a true emergency! Chef Allen not only as willing to take on the challenge, but she created a beautiful and delicious cake. Everyone at the reception absolutely loved it! We will definitely be returning.

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chef Allen came through for us with the most beautiful delicious wedding cake with only seven hours notice. The bride got an email the morning of her wedding from the person she had arranged to do her cake telling her that she couldn't make her cake because there was a death in the family. After searching the web we found Chef Allen willing to take on the challenge. Wish I could post a photo

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LaShunda is very talented & professional. She took our requests & made a work of art! She listens & I totally trusted her creativity. You can't go wrong using her services; you will be very satisfied with her cakes. They're delicious and you have so many choices in flavors. LaShunda is a very blessed & gifted business woman.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LaShunda is the most creative, talented designer of wedding cakes. She took a rough idea and beautifully combined several themes to create a gorgeous wedding cake for my daughter, Carmen. The fondants were amazing. They looked real...And, the flavor: People could not stop talking about how good the cake was. The frosting was perfect, not too sweet...Ooo La La Creative Ccakes is my 1st choice for any future cake needs. Pricing was very reasonable.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved the cake & so did our guests! Beautiful work!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Lashunda for my wedding in Wolfeboro NH. I actually found through Weddingwire. I absolutely loved working with her. She was very communicative and responded when I emailed or called her. She is also very good at what she does so when I had suggestions on what I wanted, she understood my vision and helped me enhance it. Her food tastes amazing as well! She was able to do a whole dessert table for us for a very good price. I would recommend Lashunda to all of my friends and family, great quality, service and price!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my cake from Ooo La La Creative Cakes through a recommendation from my caterer. We live in Texas and were planning our wedding in NH all the way from Texas. We weren't able to do a cake testing or meet with Lashunda because of the distance, so we were just hoping everything was good. Throughout the whole planning process Lashunda was so helpful and very prompt at responding to emails. She gave us flavor recommendations and told us what would be best. My husband is active duty military and she even gave us a military discount. On the day of the wedding we were so amazed at how beautiful our cake looked. Lashunda did an amazing job inside and out. The cake tasted amazing. I am not a huge frosting person and I LOVED the frosting. It was so creamy and fluffy and didn't make me feel overwhelmed with sugar. I received several compliments at how good the cake was. I would 100% recommend Ooo La La Creative Cakes to friends and I will be using them for future events! :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was not only beautiful but delicious! LaShunda was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her!! Thank you again for the wonderful job you did!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was made to look like a birch tree and it was beautiful. Everyone kept asking me if the cake was a real tree! It was everything I imagined it would be and it was very tasty.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You won't be let down with Ooo la la cakes! LaShunda makes the most beautiful, tasty cakes. My wedding cake was better in every way then I could have imagined. Best wedding cake I've ever had!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
603-455-2989
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards