Onsite Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie LLC

Value
Flexibility
Charli
04/03/2015

She beyond exceeded my expectations I was from out of town could not do a trial so went with it and amazing doesn't even cover how good she is !!!!

Amanda
03/30/2015

Jackie was absolutely amazing. She showed up on time & got started right away. She made my bridal party and I feel so relaxed the day of the wedding. She was like "one of the girls." I got compliments on how beautiful everyone looked. My make up and hair stood throughout the whole wedding. She is also familiar with all the Disney resorts if you are a Disney bride.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jackie was absolutely fantastic to work with for my wedding day! She was fun, energetic, easy-going and a pleasure to work with, all the while being professional making my bridesmaids, family members and me look GORGEOUS on my wedding day! The trial I had with her was well worth it, as we were able to get to know each other and talk about the plans for the wedding day, as well was play around with what the final “product” would look like. After the trial I ended up totally changing my hairstyle because I got my dress back from the tailor and realized I wanted it down instead of up. I bounced the idea off Jackie and she agreed, and it was nice to have that confirmation from a professional! We went forward with it and I couldn’t have been happier with my look! Thanks to Jackie for being such an IMPORTANT part of my wedding day.

Amanda
01/20/2015

Jackie was great and worked wonders. I had really short hair 6 months before the wedding and she made it look like I had a beautiful up-do! Her make-up skills were also impeccable and flawless. I would absolutely recommend her for any wedding!

Private User
Recently Married

excelente trabajo, muy complacida, 100% de satisfacción!! Gracias

Camden
11/22/2014

Jackie was just amazing! She did the hair and makeup for my wedding on myself, all my bridesmaids, and all the mothers and aunts. She was on time and did SUCH a great job on everyone! I got the airbrush makeup and it lasted all night! I could not be happier with her work and I definitely recommend her for any event!

Ashley
11/15/2014

Jackie was amazing and made all my bridemaids and I look so beautiful on my big day. I highly recommend her!! I never felt so beautiful in my life! Thank you so much Jackie!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jackie was incredible! She did an amazing job on my makeup. And it stayed put through tears...kept looking great the entire day and night. To top it all off, she was so friendly and personable...I wouldn't hesitate to hire her for a future event or recommend her to my friends:-)

Hillary
10/26/2014

I found Jackie on a website and we only had less than 2 wks to make a decision. We took a chance and it was the best decision we made. The two girls for hair and makeup showed up EXACTLY ON TIME EVEN 5 mins. early!!! My daughter had her hair done exactly the way she had sent a picture and her makeup was light not heavy as she also asked. I'm prejudiced but when the girls got done she looked absolutely beautiful and radiant.

I would recommend Jackie and her staff to anyone. I only have one daughter but if I need her services, I definitely know who to call. You WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Hillary Homenick on behalf of my daughter Meagan Homenick Andrade

Carrie
10/25/2014

Jackie is fabulous!! I found her on a wedding vendor review site and was impressed by her reviews, so I decided to take a chance on her for my hair and makeup for my wedding. I was extremely impressed with her professionalism and obvious skill with hair styling and airbrush makeup! Jackie is very friendly, personable, easy-to-work-with and talented. She arrived on time and had all of our hair and makeup completed on time for prewedding pictures. I LOVED my hair and makeup! My bridal party and flower girl also had their hair styled by Jackie and were extremely pleased with their hair. My girls looked beautiful! Thank you so much Jackie for turning me into a beautiful bride for my wedding!! My husband loved my hair and makeup! I highly recommend this vendor!!

stacey
10/11/2014

Thank you Jackie for for your wonderful service, I felt amazing on my wedding day and thank you for seeing me on such short notice too. Thanks again! X

Abby
10/04/2014

Jackie was the best! She was so professional and flexible but maintained a sense of fun and excitement. She made my day feel personal and special and that was very important to me. I was also a tad indecisive about the look I wanted to achieve and she was very patient and experimented with looks for me. I highly recommend getting a trial run before your big day because for me I was relieved to know what my look would be for the big day.

Caniesha
09/25/2014

As an African American woman, I was very concerned about getting my makeup done by someone I didn't really know and didn't have time to test because it was a destination wedding. I got my makeup done, my mom and 2 sister-in-laws...and WE ALL LOOKED GORGEOUS!!! We couldn't have been happier!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My experience with Jackie and her assistant was wonderful and magical.

Portia
08/21/2014

My artist, Jackie was on time, prepared, and was flexible when two of my bridesmaids were about 30 minutes late. She was very nice and did such an amazing hair and makeup job all three days. I would highly recommend her!

amy
08/06/2014

Jackie is fantastic at what she does! She not only made me feel beautiful but look beautiful on my wedding day. From the very start Jackie made me feel at ease and made me feel confident walking down the aisle. I felt like a true Disney Princess, plus I have never had so many people tell me how beautiful I looked. Jackie is a true artist. She also helped me get ready for my bridal shots the following two mornings, helping me to get ready at 5 am showing how dedicated she is to each bride. I would highly recommend her if you get her as your hair and makeup artist you're really lucky!