One Atlantic

Value
Flexibility
Mandy
03/20/2015

One Atlantic absolutely exceeded our expectations! Eileen was so helpful in making our wedding exactly as we wanted it. She responded to my emails within minutes and helped to point us in the direction of someone who could help make all of our thoughts a reality. Elizabeth created a beautiful ceremony, and Paul was amazing the day of the wedding. We had not one glitch that day, and they were always one step ahead. All of our guests have said that this was the best wedding that they have ever been to. The food is to die for, and the service is top notch. We highly recommend OA to anyone!!

Liz
1 Review
01/02/2015

My wedding was a dream thanks to One Atlantic. All my guests raved about how wonderful the venue and food were; I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Jalisa
1 Review
11/09/2014

PERFECTION is the only word I could use to describe my wedding!!! From the venue to the staff to the ease of the whole process.. It was perfect! One Atlantic is Awesome!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

One Atlantic is the most beautiful venue!! The food for both cocktail hour and dinner was so fresh and delicious. Everyone commented on how great the food tasted and how much food there was. The ceremony space is gorgeous! Elizabeth was our officiant and she did a amazing job! Everyone said it was the most loving, special, and unique ceremony they have ever witnessed. Daniella was our event coordinator and she made sure everything was perfect that day. Both Elizabeth and Daniella were very helpful and responsive throughout the whole wedding planning process. We would highly recommend this venue for any occasion!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Cake
Private User
Recently Married

Where to even begin! The entire team at One Atlantic made the wedding planning process a pleasure. People say that wedding planning is stressful and hard, and they made it all the exact opposite.

In addition, the views are spectacular and the food delicious. They go out of their way to accommodate family recipes to make each event unique to the couple.

We could not be happier with how the entire day went. We enjoyed every minute!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

One Atlantic was everything we could have asked for and more. All of our guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful the venue was and how good the food tasted. Our event coordinator Eileen helped ensure all the details fell into place, and Paul was the banquet manager and "food police" and made sure that my husband and I were well taken care of the entire night. We had an amazing evening and all I can say is that everything involving One Atlantic was perfection.

Craig
09/05/2014

Call it love at first sight. One Atlantic has the best views of Atlantic City. It is absolutely gorgeous, the views and interior. We had a sunset wedding followed by cocktail hour and cocktail style reception. Elizabeth and her team were great to work with. It was an absolute pleasure from planning stages through to our wedding day celebration. People would ask if it was stressful planning a wedding and I would answer, NO. It couldn't have been more fun. Their web page has various vendors and their links for photography, video, music, favors and flowers made it very easy. The food is exquisite. Beautiful presentations and so amazingly delicious and creative. The day of the wedding was so easy as we were guided all along the way. Their staff was very attentive and accomodating. We just enjoyed our day tremendously. Our guests raved about it. We couldn't have been happier! Thank you One Atlantic!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Annie
07/20/2014

Staff provided professional, responsive assistance, and excellent service! Food was outstanding. I would highly recommend One Atlantic!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the second we stepped foot in One Atlantic and met Elizabeth, we knew that we HAD to have our wedding at One Atlantic. From the venue, to the staff, everything was amazing! Eileen was our wedding planner and no matter what time of the night I emailed her frantic about something, she always responded and assured me everything would be perfect...and it was. There was nothing I could have, or would have changed. The view, the food, Elizabeth officiating, Eileen making all my visions come together, Liz behind me cleaning my dress while I was taking photos, and Pauls patience made my wedding my dream come true. Thank you for everything!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you to everyone at OA for giving Ian and I the absolute best night of our lives! From beginning to end, it was flawless. The food was incredible, the service was unbeatable, and the venue itself is breathtaking. Every single person of the OA staff is so talented, caring, and amazing in every single way. We had the pleasure of working with Daniella, Elizabeth, and Paul...and they are THE BEST! They will plan for and think of everything, even to the tiniest detail. With almost 400 on our invite list, we were a little nervous about how the service/quality would turn out, but they reassured us that it would be perfect, and it was! Our family and friends are still raving about our wedding, from the impeccable service, mouth watering cocktail hour hor d'oeuvres, to the perfectly cooked filets and sinful desserts...they all said it was the best they've ever been to (which is a big deal coming from a picky family haha). We can never thank OA enough for helping us have the most beautiful wedding we could have ever dreamed of. It was perfection ♥ One Atlantic is the dream wedding venue and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Colleen
06/06/2014

One Atlantic took care of everything. Dropping of and picking up stuff was so easy with Hector. Eileen took care of all the rest and Elizabeth was a wonderful minister. The food was great and Paul, the catering manager, took care of our beer and liqour needs! The venue is amazing. Our guests cannot stop talking about how bequtiful everything was! It was a magical evening.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

One Atlantic surpassed all my expectations. The food was amazing and the service was exceptional. The venue is breathtaking and all of our guests continue to tell us what a great time they had. It is truly a beautiful venue with top notch service. Eileen was great and Paul was a great catering manager. On the day of, we had nothing to worry about as everything was handled perfectly. They run a tight ship!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

One Atlantic is a special, one if a kind venue and the people who work there are very professional and extremely easy to work with. My wedding celebration was phenomenal and it was hugely due to Daniella and Elizabeth's help and guidance.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our experience with the One Atlantic team was nothing short of exceptional. Our events flowed seamlessly and the team took such great care of us. Every detail was carefully coordinated and I continue to get compliments on the overall atmosphere and food.

Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Melissa
04/11/2014

We cannot say enough good things about One Atlantic! From the beginning, Eileen and Elizabeth were so helpful in planning our wedding. They listened to every idea I had and didn't forget one detail. They understood our budget and delivered a dream wedding we could have never imagined. Everything from the food and drinks to the view and service was absolutely perfect. The individual attention was amazing and I'd recommend them to anyone. I found the vendor suggestions so helpful - without them I wouldn't have known where to start. We will remember our perfect wedding day for the rest of our lives, and we really have One Atlantic to thank for that!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held both our ceremony and reception at One Atlantic in March 2014. OA and the vendors exceeded our imagination and expectations, it was our dream wedding. All our guests have been contacting us telling us that our wedding was very beautiful, the venue was amazing, the food was delicious, the music was great, and that they had so much fun...Some have called it the best wedding ever &/or wedding of the year. This made us very happy to hear. We asked for an authentic Spanish meal to be made for the main course and OA said no problem. Honestly with my family being Spanish I was a little nervous but the OA Chefs pulled it off flawlessly. Everyone said the Spanish meal (Yellow rice & beans, Salmon w/mango salsa, and filet) was awesome. They are still talking about the food, great job OA Chefs... Elizabeth of OA, was our officiant and some asked where did we find her that she was wonderful and that the ceremony was breathtaking. Eileen and her assistants did a great job of overseeing every detail and managing the wedding throughout the evening which is no easy task. Our personal server for the night did a great job. Our videographer Ashe Productions, photographer Core Productions, DJ Center Stage, and florist The Manic Botanic were all wonderful to work with and did a tremendous job… Our wedding was everything we wanted and hoped it would be. I recommend anyone having a special event to host it at OA, you and your guest will be wowed… Thank you to all those who helped in making our day one to always remember!!! The La Sure’s

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Cake