Omni Interlocken Resort & Spa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are so happy we decided to have our wedding and reception at the Omni! Although I only worked with her on the back end, their wedding coordinator Kate is outstanding! I felt so confident that everything was being taken care of and I could really tell how much she cared about our day and made it her priority. Everything ran very smoothly, and when I noticed one minor issue in the setup on the day they quickly took care of it. Our guests commented on how good the food was as well. We had a lot of out of town family come into town and stay at the Omni and they were also very happy with the accommodations and convenience.

Private User
Recently Married

The Omni Interlocken is a beautiful place to host your wedding/reception/event. The outdoor pavilion is gorgeous and really doesn't even need extra decoration to be a trendy venue. The hotel itself is luxurious and decadent, with any amenity you could want. For my wedding and reception, the Omni staff were remarkable. Leading up to the event, the planning team made me feel completely comfortable even though I had no idea what I was doing. They were even better on the day of. We had originally planned for an outdoor wedding and reception (covered), but the weather turned on us, and it ended up feeling too cold and rainy for an outdoor event. So, literally just days before the event (and even partially on the day of), the Omni staff completely flipped the event and set it up indoors, with the ceremony in a really beautiful lower level hall and the reception in a ballroom (we were lucky that the ballroom was still available). I could not be more pleased with the staff. Being a micro-manager, I stressed out with decorations/setup, but the staff took it out of my hands entirely and totally came through perfectly. It is essentially like having a day-of wedding coordinator. Other details: The hotel gives you 2 free nights (and breakfast and coffee!) for the bride and groom and a heavily discounted block rate for your guests. It also has a large Tap Room for the after party. And the food was actually delicious!!

Private User
2+ years ago

wonderful place to have a reception! the outside pavilion is beautiful. they work with what you want and are very helpful. loved every minute of it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved everything about the Omni. Chea the wedding manager was spectacular and and really a pleasure to work with! The service and general look and feel was really amazing and we could not have asked for a better day. Thank you very much!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

This is a great place to get married!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for somewhere. They were able to accommodate all our requests in such a short amount of time. The entire staff as extremely nice and so helpful the entire night. They set everything up and had it exactly as we wanted it, I did not have to worry about a single thing the entire day. The food was great, I loved how accommodating they were to make the menu exactly what my husband and I wanted. It was honestly such a perfect day with no stress at all :)

Rebecca
12/30/2012

There is nothing negative to say about the Omni! My wedding was yesterday and I cannot believe how stunning it turned out. We have been working with Chae Pacheco for at least the past year on this wedding and I couldn't be more pleased with the way it turned out. My husband was also so incredibly pleased with everything. No joke- it was perfect! I was always able to get in touch with our wedding coordinator and she was so wonderful. Everyone was friendly beyond expectation and they helped me make the biggest day of my life exactly like I had dreamed. Go with the Omni for your wedding!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Could not have chosen a better venue for my Wedding. Beautiful setting, wonderful staff.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing! Beatuiful location and acommodations. They have an goergeous outdoor pavillion. However it rained all day so they found an indoor venue that was perfect. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined! The wedding coordinator really worked with us and walked me through every step.

Yesplease
09/03/2011

We had our wedding reception at the Omni's outdoor pavillion. It was absolutely gorgeous! Our coordinator, Chaelynn Pacheco was responsive and incredibly helpful, both during wedding planning and the day of the wedding. The staff at the Omni in general went above and beyond as well, and we got a lot of positive feedback from our guests that stayed at the hotel about what a great place it is.

The only thing to be wary of on the day of your wedding is "wedding crashers". The pavillion looks inviting when it's all lit up, and other hotel guests were coming over to investigate, I had to have several groups removed, so be sure to speak with the staff before the wedding to make sure they have a plan to prevent this from happening.

In all, I would absolutely have my reception here again, it is so beautiful, great food and prices, amazing staff, and everyone loved it! Thank you, Omni!

giuliana
1 Review
07/02/2011

The Omni was nothing but a professional venue. Chaelynn Pancheco is the wedding coordinator at the Omni and was nothing but helpful from day 1. She is responsive, helpful and amazing in every way. She made me feel good about everything and made the wedding run by smoothly.

I would highly reocmmend this venue. We got married at our Church in FoCo and then moved to the Omni's outdoor pavillion for an outdoor reception.

Our guests were amazed by how beautiful the hotel was and how amazing the service was. I wish I could do it all over again!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Omni was the perfect venue for our January wedding. Our out-of-town guests stayed in the hotel, hung out at the bar, took the shuttle to the nearby rehearsal dinner, and walked downstairs for the ceremony and reception. There was even a big after party at the hot tub after our wedding ended! Of course we were upstairs in our honeymoon suite, but we heard it was a great time! The in-house wedding planner coordinates all the set-up details, orders and deliveries, and the entire staff is truly hospitable and professional. They helped us have a gorgeous wedding! I can't say enough wonderful things about the Omni and their staff!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Up to this date our guests keep telling us how much fun our wedding was. It was very well organized, our family and friends loved the way the ceremony and the reception was planned. The food was delicious! If it wasnt for the vendors and the quality of service we got from the Omni we wouldnt got that feedback from our family and friends, and that was very important to us. It was a great wedding at a very reasonable price, The Omini worked with us in many ways and we couldnt be more greateful.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a perfect wedding! The Omni was attentive, professional, and wonderful both to me and my guests. I have recommended other brides consider the Omni for their weddings. Our wedding coordinator (Kindra Olson) made everything easy and low stress for me and my family. My husband and I were able to completely relax and enjoy ourselves for the entire weekend (from Wednesday on) because we knew everything was being taken care of. I would not change ANYTHING about my experience with the Omni and with Kindra!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kindra and the rest of the staff at the Omni made sure that everything we wanted happened. We couldn't have asked for better.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Omni was amazing... their customer service was impeccable, second to none. All at the same time providing an amazing price!

Kindra Olsen was a fabulous wedding planner and truly helped us plan the best wedding possible!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had a great experience working with Kindra Olsen and the Omni Interlocken Resort team!! Everything was taken care of for us so that we were able to fully enjoy our big day! The staff was friendly and very personable! Kindra was professional and great to work with! We planned our wedding while living in Italy and the Omni Staff helped us with everthing from rooms for our guests, to the food, to the venue! Our guests were so impressed by the location, amenities, and total package that the Omni Interlocken Resort offered. The outdoor location for the ceremony was beautiful and the Pavilion was everything that I wanted and more!! Kindra was such a huge help with selecting our vendors! Everyone she suggested did an amazing job!!! We appreciated the help! Thank you to everyone that helped make our day so special!