Olde Mill Inn

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Kathryn 5 Reviews
The Olde Mill Inn was INCREDIBLE!! My husband and I were so utterly thankful & happy with the Olde Mill Inn!! Lindsey S. was so sweet and helpful as well as John L.! Once it was getting towards crunch time John took over and was FANTASTIC! He was so patient and beyond helpful! Any last minute issues he handled immediately. We had picked a signature drink and shortly after cocktail hour started they ran out of the main liquor that was in it and John informed us and said "don't worry and we will get more" and he did! (fast too) And during the cocktail hour he not only made sure my husband and I were ok but also my mother - he brought her a plate of hors d'ourves. He would advise us about whats going on - anything we should know, esp any changes. He took care of EVERYTHING! The wait staff and the hospitality men & women were so kind and helpful too! My husband and I highly recommend the Olde Mill Inn not only for weddings but for any event or function! Thank you John, Lindsey and the Olde Mill Inn team!!
Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't speak highly enough about the Olde Mill Inn. Everything from the venue space to the food to the help was awesome. I had my wedding in late September at the Grain House which is the smaller of the two locations available on the premises and it was seriously perfect. I really didn't have any problems or concerns and Amanda who was our day of maitre d was absolutely wonderful. She took care of everything with flawless execution and made it so that I didn't have to worry about a single thing. She made great suggestions for how we could maximize the space and was so accommodating with all of my requests. There was nothing that she couldn't make work. I can't say enough how happy I was with picking the Olde Mill Inn for our wedding. All of our guests were raving about the food and how cute their hotel rooms were. This is a great place to get married and highly recommend getting married here if you are looking for a charming and semi-rustic location with amazing food and top notch services.
Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lindsey Smillie and John Lietz were fabulous to work with! They were very helpful throughout the planning process, and everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding. The food and service were both excellent. I highly recommend this venue.
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Congratulations Kellie & Joe!! It was a pleasure to host you and your guests on your wedding day!! On behalf of Lindsey & John, thank you for your kind words!
We wish you all the best in your new marriage & a lifetime full of happiness.
Thank you again for selecting the Olde Mill Inn & please come back & visit!

Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Olde Mill Inn plan a wedding from out of state a breeze. I was able to drop off everything for the wedding a few days ahead of time and do almost nothing the day of! We had a pretty major with one of the vendor but Amanda and Lindsay made sure the wedding when as planned till things could be fixed.
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Thank you Ethan & Anna for your review... we truly appreciate it!
Thank you for choosing the Grain House for your wedding - it's an honor to celebrate with you! I can't wait to see some of your pictures!

Congratulations & Best Wishes!
Wedding: 09/21/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married this past August 24th at The Grain House at the Olde Mill Inn, it was exactly what we were looking for. From the moment we walked in to book their services to the end of our wedding, it was seamless. This place is absolutely gorgeous! We did the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception there. Our guest raved about the food, the wait staff, and the venue. Everything was breathtaking. I can't thank Amanda Virga, Lindsay Stewart and their amazing staff enough for all their help, they did a phenomenal job. Amanda our maitre'd pretty much took my vision and brought it to life, she was amazing! We wanted a romantic, vintage wedding and this was the perfect setting for it. We were extremely happy with our decision to have our wedding at the OMI. We can't wait to come celebrate our one year anniversary! Thanks again for making my dream come true!

Stephanie & Geovanni
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Thank you thank you thank you for this wonderful review!! It was our pleasure to host your wedding day at the Grain House!
We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you soon!

Take care,
Wedding: 08/24/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
Thank you so much to the staff and especially John Leitz for making our day so perfect. The food, the presentation, the hotel rooms were exactly what we were looking for when we looked for a venue for this wedding. Everyone enjoyed it all, from the beautiful ballroom to the spacious cocktail hour, to the outdoor area as well. Your staff even seemed to deliver perfect weather! Thanks so much.
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
On behalf of John Lietz & Olde Mill Inn management, thank you for writing this wonderful review! Yes, we do our best to deliver perfect weather too! Thank you for choosing the Olde Mill Inn as the location for your wedding weekend!

Congratulations & Best Wishes in your new journey!
Wedding: Recently Married

Renee 3 Reviews
My wedding was truly special thanks to the Olde Mill Inn. The venue, particularly the Grain House, was absolutely breathtaking on my wedding day. My guests (and even those who weren't invited) marveled at the space. The Olde Mill Inn's Grain House was perfect for my relatively small, romantic wedding. The service was impeccable. Amanda Virga was extremely helpful and flexible. I can't thank her and the team at the Olde Mill enough!
Hi Renee & Ricardo,
It was an absolute pleasure to work with you in planning for your wedding!! On behalf of Amanda & the banquet team, thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We cannot thank you enough for hosting your wedding at the Olde Mill Inn & Grain House! Send us some photos & please visit soon.
All the best,
Lindsay Stewart
& the Olde Mill Inn Management
Wedding: 08/01/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Olde Mill Inn was perfect for our wedding! The venue is just beautiful and the food is fantastic! The staff is very professional and friendly! Marien Barker did an amazing job as our Maitre D! She knows her stuff and is super on top of everything! She is personable and attentive! We had a great experience at the Olde Mill Inn!!!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Olde Mill Inn sets the standards for a 5+ star business, venue, presentation, and quality!
Our experience visiting, booking, staying, eating, and celebrating our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn was exceptional! We called up shortly after we got engaged and Marien told us to come in that day to look at the venue because she knew we lived out of state. She was amazing to work with, professional, attentive to detail, and prompt to respond to questions. Amanda, our Maitre D, took over the final details for our big day. She was also very professional, attentive to detail, quick to respond and exceeded our expectations in setting up details like our candy bar favor table, and taking on the task of putting flowers on our wedding cake for decor! The food was also AMAZING! There was never a lack of good food or drinks for the guests. All of our guests complimented on how good the food was from cocktail hour all the way to the reception. It's evident the food is quality and fresh! Not only is the venue elegant with a cozy feel but everyone to include the front desk staff is friendly and very helpful. It's also a great venue to have your pictures taken at. We had 23 rooms booked for guests and every room was clean and updated! All of my guests said it was "one of the best weddings they've been too!" Thank you to the Olde Mill Inn and their amazing staff for making our day PERFECT! We will be back to celebrate our one year anniversary!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I booked the Olde Mill Inn in January of 2013 for our wedding on May 30, 2014. It was the first place we saw, and I cancelled all appointments with other venues and booked them immediately. They don't give themselves enough credit for all that they do. Pictures do not do them justice. They worked with me every step of the way, working with me when I could not meet the minimum guarantee, remembering every single detail and meeting every expectation and beyond. Our room was beautiful, the ballroom was mind blowing, and the ceremony was elegant beyond belief. I worked with John, who was there for every second on my wedding day, and he worked so hard to make sure it was all perfect. I could not have asked for a better day.
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Congratulations Jenna & Paul!
On behalf of the ownership, thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure to host this special day and to be a part of celebrating with family & friends.
We hope that you visit soon and don't forget to send us some photos :)
All the best,
Lindsay Stewart
Director of Social Sales & Olde Mill Inn Management
Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding reception at the Olde Mill in on May 17, 2014. Amanda Virga was our Maître' D and she did an amazing job!!! Amanda was very attentive, professional and responsive. We never had a problem getting in contact with her. She was a pleasure to deal with.

The weather on the day of our wedding was beautiful and we got to extend our cocktail hour to the courtyard. It was amazing! The courtyard looked beautiful and we even had a bar set up out there. Our reception was in the ballroom which very comfortably fit 180 people. The food was ABSOLUTELY delicious and plentiful! We chose the red sangria as our signature drink- it was soooooo good. I highly recommend it!

The Olde Mill Inn is a beautiful venue and we are so happy we decided to have out reception here.

Thank you for making our wedding day so special Amanda!
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Congratulations Ula & Cory!
On behalf of Amanda and the Olde Mill Inn Management, Thank you for hosting your wedding at the Olde Mill Inn & for taking the time to write this wonderful review about your experience! We truly appreciate it and enjoyed working with you as well.
Wishing you all the best!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Olde Mill Inn was a dream come true for us! We had to plan our wedding in 3 months and working with this venue was the easiest part of the process. We had an outdoor ceremony, then cocktail hour and reception! The food (oh the food, thinking about it makes me hungry). Mashed Potato Bar - um...yes please! Several of our guests also stayed at the Inn. Everything flowed seamlessly thanks to the amazing staff at the Olde Mill. Everyone (sales team, Maitre d, front desk/reception staff, banquet staff, really everyone!) was simply a pleasure to work with. They were extremely accommodating and flexible. They helped us out beyond the call of duty. Recommendations made for florists and an officiant were all a hit. If the staff recommends vendors to you, it’s because they’ve had such a good experience with these vendors, trust them. John (a true gem of a man who was our maitre d) recommended an Officiant - Celia Milton to us and we are still getting calls about our quaint ceremony. The venue has its own charm and we didn’t overdo the decorations so the true beauty of this place can shine. Yes, our guests and family members made our wedding memorable, but I truly believe that choosing this space made everything come together beautifully for us. Thank You Olde Mill Inn!
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your lovely review! It was a true pleasure to work with you in planning for your special day and we are honored that you selected the Olde Mill Inn for this celebration!
All the best!
& Olde Mill Inn Management
Wedding: 05/04/2014

kmhowley42614 5 Reviews
Our experience at the olde mill inn was remarkable! We had a wonderful matire D named John Lietz! He took care of everything for us!! Before cocktail hour he brought down food to our bridal suite to make sure my husband had his favorite station right there! Throughout the night he took such excellent care of my groom and I and also my mom. There was never anything to little or silly that he would say no to, all night he checked to see if we needed anything at all!!

Thank you john!! We really appreciate it!!!
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about your experience! It was a pleasure to work with you and host your guests on this special day! Thank you for choosing to celebrate at the Olde Mill Inn!
We wish you all the best,
Olde Mill Inn Management & Staff
Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved the entire night. Amanada Virga helped with the planning and was the best we could have asked for. We live in Oklahoma and had to plan most over the phone and email, she helped with everything and kept in contact with us for every detail. I would recommend the Olde Mill Inn and grain house to anyone planning a wedding in New Jersey!
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your review! The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House assists many brides that live in other states and we always strive to make the planning experience just as it would be face-to-face. On behalf of our Maitre D' Amanda, thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed celebrating your wedding day with you and your guests!
Wishing you all the best - please visit us next time you are in NJ!
Olde Mill Inn Management & Staff
Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Private User 1 Reviews
This Inn is the perfect wedding venue.
The staff is warm, friendly ,attentive, and engaging, without being intrusive.
Lindsay and John went over and above to make this day memorable and each and every staff member we encountered was pleasant and helpful.
The grounds keeper did a wonderful job preparing for the early spring outdoor ceremony
by replacing flowers and shrubs after this long winter and the patio looked beautiful.
The rooms are comfortable, roomy and clean.
Our guests all commented on how relaxed the weekend was because we were all together on the same property from the Fri night Grain House dinner through the breakfast Sunday morning.

The location is an easy drive from the airport ,NJ and NY highways which was also a plus for our guests.

The Olde Mill Inn is a true NJ gem!!
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
On behalf of the Lindsay, John, Grounds Keeper & Staff, we thank you for your review and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your wedding weekend!!
It was our pleasure to host you and your guests! Thank you for choosing to celebrate at the Olde Mill Inn for your special day!
Congratulations again,
Olde Mill Inn Management
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just had my wedding at the Olde Mill Inn on 4.19.14 and it was absolutely perfect! The process began with Lindsey Smillie with whom we booked our wedding date a year ago. For the year that followed she was my adviser and lifeline to all things wedding related. Her responses were fast and beyond helpful. I couldn't have planned this without her! Then there's the venue itself. My husband and I chose OMI because of it's classic and quaint appeal but also because many of our guests would need to stay the night and OMI provide the perfect venue for this. We had our rehearsal dinner the night before at the Grain House (which was perfect as well!) So, many of our guests stayed from Friday through Sunday. It was so convenient and the rooms and service were impeccable. Maureen at the front desk was also so pleasant and never seemed bothered by how many times I called for an updated room roster. We chose John Lietz as our maitre'D because of reviews we'd read and it turns out the rave reviews were absolutely correct! John was amazing. He was on top of everything and kept me calm, fed and hydrated throughout the entire weekend. We couldn't have asked for a better team! Our ceremony was outdoors in the inn's courtyard and our ceremony was in the Washington Ballroom. Both spaces were SO beautiful! And the food for cocktail hour and our reception was DELICIOUS! By the end of the night everyone commented on how beautiful the place was and how great the service and food were. We could not have asked for a more perfect weekend!
Hi Lauren!!
We are so appreciative of this wonderful review!! Thank you so much! I know that Lindsey & John really enjoyed working with you as well and it was a pleasure to host you and your guests throughout the entire weekend!! We wish you and Matt all the best in your marriage! We hope to see more of you in the near future :) Please visit soon!
and Olde Mill Inn Management
Wedding: 04/19/2014
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
 908-696-2315
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire