Olde Mill Inn

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We got married this past August 24th at The Grain House at the Olde Mill Inn, it was exactly what we were looking for. From the moment we walked in to book their services to the end of our wedding, it was seamless. This place is absolutely gorgeous! We did the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception there. Our guest raved about the food, the wait staff, and the venue. Everything was breathtaking. I can't thank Amanda Virga, Lindsay Stewart and their amazing staff enough for all their help, they did a phenomenal job. Amanda our maitre'd pretty much took my vision and brought it to life, she was amazing! We wanted a romantic, vintage wedding and this was the perfect setting for it. We were extremely happy with our decision to have our wedding at the OMI. We can't wait to come celebrate our one year anniversary! Thanks again for making my dream come true!

Stephanie & Geovanni
Wedding: 08/24/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
Thank you so much to the staff and especially John Leitz for making our day so perfect. The food, the presentation, the hotel rooms were exactly what we were looking for when we looked for a venue for this wedding. Everyone enjoyed it all, from the beautiful ballroom to the spacious cocktail hour, to the outdoor area as well. Your staff even seemed to deliver perfect weather! Thanks so much.
Wedding: Recently Married

Renee 3 Reviews
My wedding was truly special thanks to the Olde Mill Inn. The venue, particularly the Grain House, was absolutely breathtaking on my wedding day. My guests (and even those who weren't invited) marveled at the space. The Olde Mill Inn's Grain House was perfect for my relatively small, romantic wedding. The service was impeccable. Amanda Virga was extremely helpful and flexible. I can't thank her and the team at the Olde Mill enough!
Hi Renee & Ricardo,
It was an absolute pleasure to work with you in planning for your wedding!! On behalf of Amanda & the banquet team, thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We cannot thank you enough for hosting your wedding at the Olde Mill Inn & Grain House! Send us some photos & please visit soon.
Lindsay Stewart
& the Olde Mill Inn Management
Wedding: 08/01/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Olde Mill Inn sets the standards for a 5+ star business, venue, presentation, and quality!
Our experience visiting, booking, staying, eating, and celebrating our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn was exceptional! We called up shortly after we got engaged and Marien told us to come in that day to look at the venue because she knew we lived out of state. She was amazing to work with, professional, attentive to detail, and prompt to respond to questions. Amanda, our Maitre D, took over the final details for our big day. She was also very professional, attentive to detail, quick to respond and exceeded our expectations in setting up details like our candy bar favor table, and taking on the task of putting flowers on our wedding cake for decor! The food was also AMAZING! There was never a lack of good food or drinks for the guests. All of our guests complimented on how good the food was from cocktail hour all the way to the reception. It's evident the food is quality and fresh! Not only is the venue elegant with a cozy feel but everyone to include the front desk staff is friendly and very helpful. It's also a great venue to have your pictures taken at. We had 23 rooms booked for guests and every room was clean and updated! All of my guests said it was "one of the best weddings they've been too!" Thank you to the Olde Mill Inn and their amazing staff for making our day PERFECT! We will be back to celebrate our one year anniversary!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I booked the Olde Mill Inn in January of 2013 for our wedding on May 30, 2014. It was the first place we saw, and I cancelled all appointments with other venues and booked them immediately. They don't give themselves enough credit for all that they do. Pictures do not do them justice. They worked with me every step of the way, working with me when I could not meet the minimum guarantee, remembering every single detail and meeting every expectation and beyond. Our room was beautiful, the ballroom was mind blowing, and the ceremony was elegant beyond belief. I worked with John, who was there for every second on my wedding day, and he worked so hard to make sure it was all perfect. I could not have asked for a better day.
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Congratulations Jenna & Paul!
On behalf of the ownership, thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure to host this special day and to be a part of celebrating with family & friends.
We hope that you visit soon and don't forget to send us some photos :)
Lindsay Stewart
Director of Social Sales & Olde Mill Inn Management
Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding reception at the Olde Mill in on May 17, 2014. Amanda Virga was our Maître' D and she did an amazing job!!! Amanda was very attentive, professional and responsive. We never had a problem getting in contact with her. She was a pleasure to deal with.

The weather on the day of our wedding was beautiful and we got to extend our cocktail hour to the courtyard. It was amazing! The courtyard looked beautiful and we even had a bar set up out there. Our reception was in the ballroom which very comfortably fit 180 people. The food was ABSOLUTELY delicious and plentiful! We chose the red sangria as our signature drink- it was soooooo good. I highly recommend it!

The Olde Mill Inn is a beautiful venue and we are so happy we decided to have out reception here.

Thank you for making our wedding day so special Amanda!
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Congratulations Ula & Cory!
On behalf of Amanda and the Olde Mill Inn Management, Thank you for hosting your wedding at the Olde Mill Inn & for taking the time to write this wonderful review about your experience! We truly appreciate it and enjoyed working with you as well.
Wishing you all the best!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Olde Mill Inn was a dream come true for us! We had to plan our wedding in 3 months and working with this venue was the easiest part of the process. We had an outdoor ceremony, then cocktail hour and reception! The food (oh the food, thinking about it makes me hungry). Mashed Potato Bar - um...yes please! Several of our guests also stayed at the Inn. Everything flowed seamlessly thanks to the amazing staff at the Olde Mill. Everyone (sales team, Maitre d, front desk/reception staff, banquet staff, really everyone!) was simply a pleasure to work with. They were extremely accommodating and flexible. They helped us out beyond the call of duty. Recommendations made for florists and an officiant were all a hit. If the staff recommends vendors to you, it’s because they’ve had such a good experience with these vendors, trust them. John (a true gem of a man who was our maitre d) recommended an Officiant - Celia Milton to us and we are still getting calls about our quaint ceremony. The venue has its own charm and we didn’t overdo the decorations so the true beauty of this place can shine. Yes, our guests and family members made our wedding memorable, but I truly believe that choosing this space made everything come together beautifully for us. Thank You Olde Mill Inn!
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your lovely review! It was a true pleasure to work with you in planning for your special day and we are honored that you selected the Olde Mill Inn for this celebration!
All the best!
& Olde Mill Inn Management
Wedding: 05/04/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved the entire night. Amanada Virga helped with the planning and was the best we could have asked for. We live in Oklahoma and had to plan most over the phone and email, she helped with everything and kept in contact with us for every detail. I would recommend the Olde Mill Inn and grain house to anyone planning a wedding in New Jersey!
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your review! The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House assists many brides that live in other states and we always strive to make the planning experience just as it would be face-to-face. On behalf of our Maitre D' Amanda, thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed celebrating your wedding day with you and your guests!
Wishing you all the best - please visit us next time you are in NJ!
Olde Mill Inn Management & Staff
Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue

kmhowley42614 5 Reviews
Our experience at the olde mill inn was remarkable! We had a wonderful matire D named John Lietz! He took care of everything for us!! Before cocktail hour he brought down food to our bridal suite to make sure my husband had his favorite station right there! Throughout the night he took such excellent care of my groom and I and also my mom. There was never anything to little or silly that he would say no to, all night he checked to see if we needed anything at all!!

Thank you john!! We really appreciate it!!!
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about your experience! It was a pleasure to work with you and host your guests on this special day! Thank you for choosing to celebrate at the Olde Mill Inn!
We wish you all the best,
Olde Mill Inn Management & Staff
Wedding: 04/26/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
This Inn is the perfect wedding venue.
The staff is warm, friendly ,attentive, and engaging, without being intrusive.
Lindsay and John went over and above to make this day memorable and each and every staff member we encountered was pleasant and helpful.
The grounds keeper did a wonderful job preparing for the early spring outdoor ceremony
by replacing flowers and shrubs after this long winter and the patio looked beautiful.
The rooms are comfortable, roomy and clean.
Our guests all commented on how relaxed the weekend was because we were all together on the same property from the Fri night Grain House dinner through the breakfast Sunday morning.

The location is an easy drive from the airport ,NJ and NY highways which was also a plus for our guests.

The Olde Mill Inn is a true NJ gem!!
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
On behalf of the Lindsay, John, Grounds Keeper & Staff, we thank you for your review and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your wedding weekend!!
It was our pleasure to host you and your guests! Thank you for choosing to celebrate at the Olde Mill Inn for your special day!
Congratulations again,
Olde Mill Inn Management
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just had my wedding at the Olde Mill Inn on 4.19.14 and it was absolutely perfect! The process began with Lindsey Smillie with whom we booked our wedding date a year ago. For the year that followed she was my adviser and lifeline to all things wedding related. Her responses were fast and beyond helpful. I couldn't have planned this without her! Then there's the venue itself. My husband and I chose OMI because of it's classic and quaint appeal but also because many of our guests would need to stay the night and OMI provide the perfect venue for this. We had our rehearsal dinner the night before at the Grain House (which was perfect as well!) So, many of our guests stayed from Friday through Sunday. It was so convenient and the rooms and service were impeccable. Maureen at the front desk was also so pleasant and never seemed bothered by how many times I called for an updated room roster. We chose John Lietz as our maitre'D because of reviews we'd read and it turns out the rave reviews were absolutely correct! John was amazing. He was on top of everything and kept me calm, fed and hydrated throughout the entire weekend. We couldn't have asked for a better team! Our ceremony was outdoors in the inn's courtyard and our ceremony was in the Washington Ballroom. Both spaces were SO beautiful! And the food for cocktail hour and our reception was DELICIOUS! By the end of the night everyone commented on how beautiful the place was and how great the service and food were. We could not have asked for a more perfect weekend!
Hi Lauren!!
We are so appreciative of this wonderful review!! Thank you so much! I know that Lindsey & John really enjoyed working with you as well and it was a pleasure to host you and your guests throughout the entire weekend!! We wish you and Matt all the best in your marriage! We hope to see more of you in the near future :) Please visit soon!
and Olde Mill Inn Management
Wedding: 04/19/2014
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue

M 2 Reviews
If I could give a higher rating, I would. We just had our wedding last week and I am STILL floating on cloud nine. Everyone at the Olde Mill Inn made our event a real treat, especially Lindsey in the sales department and Amanda in banquets. Whatever you want your day to look and feel like, the Inn will work with you to make that dream a reality. Everyone at our wedding was so impressed not just with the location but with the incredible service we received over our two days at the Inn. Thank you for truly making our wedding day amazing!
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Thank you thank you for this wonderful review and again for selecting the Olde Mill Inn & Grain House as the location for your wedding! Congratulations & best wishes!
We would love to see photos if you can send us a link or a few in an email!
Lindsay Stewart, Director of Social Sales & Olde Mill Inn Management
Wedding: 04/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the initial email to the end, everyone was extremely professional and worked with us to create the wedding we had imagined!!! We had our ceremony & reception there. Amanda Virga, worked with me on everything. The day of the wedding it rained and I was stressing...a lot!! I spoke with Amanda before arriving at the venue because I was so unsure if we should have had the ceremony outside. Thanks to Amanda reminding us of how large the tent was we elected to continue in having the ceremony outside. It was the BEST decision we made because everything looked absolutely beautiful!!! She also helped keeping my stress level down for the day because anything I said was worrying me, she took care of it!! The entire staff was so professional and my guests enjoyed the interactions with them as well. The food, I can't say enough about it!! My husband and I have since gone back for lunch and have formed a small group of friends (who were guests) to go once a month for dinner!!! This is a must see venue and if the date you desire is already booked, I would suggest changing your date just to have your wedding here!!!
Justine,
Thank you for your wonderful testimonial! On behalf of Amanda & our staff, it means so much that you would take the time to express how pleased you were with your wedding at the Olde Mill Inn & Grain House! We wish you all the best and look forward to having you visit soon!
& Olde Mill Inn Management
Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We knew from the moment we visited The Olde Mill Inn that it was the perfect place for our wedding. A big thanks to Lindsey Smillie, our booking agent, who showed us the grounds and answered all of our questions. John Lietz, our Maître D, was so helpful! He was willing to do anything to make our day perfect. John and his staff went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our wedding ran smoothly. John made sure our guests had everything and anything they needed; which meant the world to us. I can't say enough how much we loved everything The Olde Mill Inn did for us! Thank you Olde Mill Inn for all your hard work and efforts. Our guests are still talking about the delicious food and amazing time they had at this " Top-Notch" Wedding. We are truly grateful.
Jessica and Mark Tynan
March 22, 2014
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
On behalf of Lindsey & John, thank you thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the food & service that was provided on our wedding day at the Olde Mill Inn! It was our pleasure to host you and your guests!
We would love if you sent us a photo! :) Also, please come visit us soon!

Congratulations & All the best!!

Olde Mill Inn Management and Staff
Wedding: 03/22/2014

Mary 3 Reviews
We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at the Olde Mill Inn and everything was wonderful! From signing our contract to the day of the wedding, everyone we spoke to at the inn was helpful, kind, and responsive. All of our guests raved about the accommodations, the food, and the service. People warned me about the stress a bride can feel on her wedding day, making sure people are in the right places and dealing with unexpected issues - but I didn't have any worries. Amanda was right there checking in with me and making sure everything was going smoothly. Many, many thanks to Lindsay S. and Amanda for all of their help! I highly recommend the Olde Mill Inn!
Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:
Thank you Mary, it was our pleasure to host you & your guests on your wedding weekend!! We had a wonderful time working with you and celebrating your special day!
We would love to have you send/share photos with us!

Director of Social Sales Lindsay Stewart
Olde Mill Inn Staff & Management

Wedding: 02/15/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I were married at The Olde Mill Inn-Grain House on February 8, 2014. As soon as we viewed the venue we fell in love. The layout and décor of the Grain House was exactly what we wanted.
We first met with Lindsay and she was very knowledgeable and was always able to answer all of our questions mainly through email. She gave us a thorough tour of the venue and a detailed estimate of how much the wedding would cost. We ended up booking this venue a couple days later because we knew it was the one.
Our maître d was Amanda and she took care of all the details of our wedding. She always followed up with us and cared about how our wedding planning was coming along. When we first met with her in person, she was very welcoming and was excited to help us plan our wedding. We went over every detail with her and she always answered our emails very quickly. The day of our wedding went smoothly because Amanda took care of the timeline and made sure our guests knew where to go at specific times. She always asked how we were doing that night to make sure it was the best day of our lives. The service staff was excellent and very friendly with our guests. The food was spectacular and we couldn’t believe how much food was at the cocktail hour! I recommend the sangria, which was our signature drink, all of the guests said it was delicious.
The Olde Mill Inn-Grain House was the best choice we could have made for our wedding venue. All of our guests said that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to. My mother in law is still raving about what a great time she had and said it could not have been any better!
Janet & David,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to express how pleased you were with our service for your Grain House Wedding!!! You were a pleasure to work with and we enjoyed hosting this memorable day in your lives!! We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Take care,
Amanda & Olde Mill Inn Staff
Wedding: 02/08/2014
 908-696-2315
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire