Olde Mill Inn

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Olde Mill Inn was amazing and our Maitre'D, Amanda, assisted us every step of the way. From when I arrived at the hotel the night before my wedding, the staff made me feel so calm and relaxed. The Olde Mill Inn was so accommodating to all of our needs and made the day go super smooth. The hotel was beautiful and all of our guests had nothing but great things to say! Kevin and I couldn't have asked for a more magical wedding. It was truly a dream come true. Most people warned us that weddings never go smoothly and there's bound to be problems, but I have to say, The Olde Mill Inn made it absolutely perfect. The food was stellar, the ambiance was exactly what I imagined, and the Hunt Room was decorated beautifully. We really couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you for making our wedding a wonderful and memorable event.

• Wedding: 12/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Amanda, and all of the Olde Mill Inn staff. I got so many compliments on not only how beautiful the place was, but how amazing the food was as well! I had no worries on the day of my wedding and I believe that is the most important part.

• Flexibility: 5.0

After attending numerous weddings over the last few years, my now husband and I knew exactly what we were looking for in a wedding venue. When we visited the Olde Mill Inn, the warm, cozy, intimate feel of the ballroom was coupled with the convenience of the hotel rooms upstairs from the event space. Add to that a winter discounted price and the most lovely Christmas decor and we were sold!

At the OMI, you are assigned a maitre d' to work with on all details leading up to your wedding. In working with Amanda, quite simply, she was the best. Her level of responsiveness leading up to the event was extraordinary (often replying within minutes!) and her upbeat personality made even the most tedious of tasks more pleasant. She made sure that our every need was attended to, often anticipating them before we even knew of them. Her expertise in all things wedding related was evident and the day could not have been nearly as smooth without her being there!

While nothing makes cutting the checks to vendors any less painful, I can confidently say that the Olde Mill Inn was worth EVERY penny.

• Wedding: 12/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn on November 15, 2014 in the Washington Ballroom. Our ceremony took place off-site but we spent the night before our wedding the the Olde Mill and each got ready there with our bridal parties.

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Marien throughout the entire process of booking and planning our wedding. Marien also served as the Maitre D' on our wedding day. Marien went above and beyond for us throughout the entire process and most especially on our wedding day. She handled every detail, anticipated our needs, took care of all of families and friends so we could enjoy every moment of our day. While we were at our ceremony, Marien personally set up every detail of our wedding from the place cards to the family photos. Every single detail was meticulously put together and reflected everything we had discussed during the planning process.To say she is fantastic would be an understatement.

We have received countless compliments on the Olde Mill Inn, most of them from guests telling us our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too. We have received rave reviews about the beauty of the hotel (enough accommodations for all of our overnight guests), the incredible service received by every staff member at the Olde Mill and most especially the FOOD. Guests were raving all night about the cocktail hour (the most incredible spread I have personally seen at a wedding) and the dinner and have not stopped commenting on how delicious everything was.

The Olde Mill Inn is truly a special place. My husband and I knew from the minute we toured the Olde Mill that we had to have our wedding there and it did not disappoint. Marien and every staff member who worked our wedding cared only about one thing: making sure it was the best night of our lives. And it was!! We are so grateful and so proud to have had our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn. They made our dreams come true!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From our first visit, we knew the Hunt Room at the Olde Mill Inn and Grain House was for us. The hotel made for a reasonably priced and comfortable stay for our out of town guests. The food was excellent, not a single complaint about too little, too salty, too... I would recommend going to the tasting! You can get a good idea of what you want served. We were assigned to Amanda and we can't compliment her enough! She answered email questions almost immediately, with accurate information and answers. Amanda is personable, professional, and organized...all the things you want in a point person, on your wedding day. We had a dream wedding in the hunt room, we look forward to going to the Grain House for our anniversary every year!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Bennifer70
  • Flexibility: 5.0

PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT! We had to change venues 3 months before our wedding and our officiant , Celia Milton, recommended The Olde Mill Inn. From our first meeting with Lindsey Smilie, we knew we found a gem. Our Maitre'd was Amanda Virga. She is absolutely wonderful, professional, responsive, caring, and answered all of my questions before I could even ask them!
The staff - from the bartender, servers, housekeeping to front desk are all incredibly nice and so accomodating. The food was outstanding. Our guests could not stop raving about the qualiy of the food. The rooms were immaculate. Our suite was a dream!
We only had 50 guests but received the same care and attention as if we had 300. I can't say enough. If you're looking for an unimaginable wedding day, look no further than The Olde Mill Inn. Our wedding was simply the best day of our lives!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I got married here on October 24, 2014 and couldnt have picked a better place. Everything was great from my Outdoor ceremony, to cocktail hour and Reception. Everyone loved the food and the decor. Lindsay Stewart, whom we booked our wedding with was a sweetheart. Always responsive to ALL my many questions throughout the year of planning. Our Maitre 'd, John Lietz made everything go smoothly on our day, something I was so worried about. He was on point and I didnt think about a thing all night ! Plus he was a fun guy !

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Olde Mill Inn was INCREDIBLE!! My husband and I were so utterly thankful & happy with the Olde Mill Inn!! Lindsey S. was so sweet and helpful as well as John L.! Once it was getting towards crunch time John took over and was FANTASTIC! He was so patient and beyond helpful! Any last minute issues he handled immediately. We had picked a signature drink and shortly after cocktail hour started they ran out of the main liquor that was in it and John informed us and said "don't worry and we will get more" and he did! (fast too) And during the cocktail hour he not only made sure my husband and I were ok but also my mother - he brought her a plate of hors d'ourves. He would advise us about whats going on - anything we should know, esp any changes. He took care of EVERYTHING! The wait staff and the hospitality men & women were so kind and helpful too! My husband and I highly recommend the Olde Mill Inn not only for weddings but for any event or function! Thank you John, Lindsey and the Olde Mill Inn team!!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Kathryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't speak highly enough about the Olde Mill Inn. Everything from the venue space to the food to the help was awesome. I had my wedding in late September at the Grain House which is the smaller of the two locations available on the premises and it was seriously perfect. I really didn't have any problems or concerns and Amanda who was our day of maitre d was absolutely wonderful. She took care of everything with flawless execution and made it so that I didn't have to worry about a single thing. She made great suggestions for how we could maximize the space and was so accommodating with all of my requests. There was nothing that she couldn't make work. I can't say enough how happy I was with picking the Olde Mill Inn for our wedding. All of our guests were raving about the food and how cute their hotel rooms were. This is a great place to get married and highly recommend getting married here if you are looking for a charming and semi-rustic location with amazing food and top notch services.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsey Smillie and John Lietz were fabulous to work with! They were very helpful throughout the planning process, and everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding. The food and service were both excellent. I highly recommend this venue.

Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Kellie & Joe!! It was a pleasure to host you and your guests on your wedding day!! On behalf of Lindsey & John, thank you for your kind words!
We wish you all the best in your new marriage & a lifetime full of happiness.
Thank you again for selecting the Olde Mill Inn & please come back & visit!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Olde Mill Inn plan a wedding from out of state a breeze. I was able to drop off everything for the wedding a few days ahead of time and do almost nothing the day of! We had a pretty major with one of the vendor but Amanda and Lindsay made sure the wedding when as planned till things could be fixed.

Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:

Thank you Ethan & Anna for your review... we truly appreciate it!
Thank you for choosing the Grain House for your wedding - it's an honor to celebrate with you! I can't wait to see some of your pictures!

Congratulations & Best Wishes!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married this past August 24th at The Grain House at the Olde Mill Inn, it was exactly what we were looking for. From the moment we walked in to book their services to the end of our wedding, it was seamless. This place is absolutely gorgeous! We did the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception there. Our guest raved about the food, the wait staff, and the venue. Everything was breathtaking. I can't thank Amanda Virga, Lindsay Stewart and their amazing staff enough for all their help, they did a phenomenal job. Amanda our maitre'd pretty much took my vision and brought it to life, she was amazing! We wanted a romantic, vintage wedding and this was the perfect setting for it. We were extremely happy with our decision to have our wedding at the OMI. We can't wait to come celebrate our one year anniversary! Thanks again for making my dream come true!

Stephanie & Geovanni

Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:

Thank you thank you thank you for this wonderful review!! It was our pleasure to host your wedding day at the Grain House!
We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you soon!

Take care,

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much to the staff and especially John Leitz for making our day so perfect. The food, the presentation, the hotel rooms were exactly what we were looking for when we looked for a venue for this wedding. Everyone enjoyed it all, from the beautiful ballroom to the spacious cocktail hour, to the outdoor area as well. Your staff even seemed to deliver perfect weather! Thanks so much.

Olde Mill Inn responded with the following comments:

On behalf of John Lietz & Olde Mill Inn management, thank you for writing this wonderful review! Yes, we do our best to deliver perfect weather too! Thank you for choosing the Olde Mill Inn as the location for your wedding weekend!

Congratulations & Best Wishes in your new journey!
Lindsay Stewart, Director of Social Sales

• Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was truly special thanks to the Olde Mill Inn. The venue, particularly the Grain House, was absolutely breathtaking on my wedding day. My guests (and even those who weren't invited) marveled at the space. The Olde Mill Inn's Grain House was perfect for my relatively small, romantic wedding. The service was impeccable. Amanda Virga was extremely helpful and flexible. I can't thank her and the team at the Olde Mill enough!

Hi Renee & Ricardo,
It was an absolute pleasure to work with you in planning for your wedding!! On behalf of Amanda & the banquet team, thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We cannot thank you enough for hosting your wedding at the Olde Mill Inn & Grain House! Send us some photos & please visit soon.
All the best,
Lindsay Stewart
& the Olde Mill Inn Management

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
Renee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Old Mill Inn was not my first choice but I am so happy that we finally chose to go with them. They made our wedding so beautiful. We had an intimate wedding and the small details were important to us. We were assigned a banquet manager to be our point person and all of our requests were graciously attended to. Everything in our reception was exactly as we had hoped.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The Olde Mill Inn sets the standards for a 5+ star business, venue, presentation, and quality!
Our experience visiting, booking, staying, eating, and celebrating our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn was exceptional! We called up shortly after we got engaged and Marien told us to come in that day to look at the venue because she knew we lived out of state. She was amazing to work with, professional, attentive to detail, and prompt to respond to questions. Amanda, our Maitre D, took over the final details for our big day. She was also very professional, attentive to detail, quick to respond and exceeded our expectations in setting up details like our candy bar favor table, and taking on the task of putting flowers on our wedding cake for decor! The food was also AMAZING! There was never a lack of good food or drinks for the guests. All of our guests complimented on how good the food was from cocktail hour all the way to the reception. It's evident the food is quality and fresh! Not only is the venue elegant with a cozy feel but everyone to include the front desk staff is friendly and very helpful. It's also a great venue to have your pictures taken at. We had 23 rooms booked for guests and every room was clean and updated! All of my guests said it was "one of the best weddings they've been too!" Thank you to the Olde Mill Inn and their amazing staff for making our day PERFECT! We will be back to celebrate our one year anniversary!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
908-696-2315
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards