Old Ranch Country Club

Profile Picture
Lisa
1 Review
07/14/2012

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful, thanks to the staff of the Old Ranch Countey Club! We never dreamed we'd be able to afford such a prestigious establishment, but Amy and Nicole were so helpful and willing to work with us. Additionally, the staff was courteous, responsive and friendly. Thanks to Old Ranch, we have the memories of a lifetime!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After a few bumps in the road with our previous vendor we came across Old Ranch Country Club and instantly fell in love with their venue. Our first meeting with Kathleen. She was compassionate wiht our situation & instantly went into problem solving mode to see what she & ORCC could do to help us. By the end of our meeting, & few tears of joy, we knew that Old Ranch Country Club was going to be the perfect venue to become husband & wife.

Leading up to our event our event coordinator, Nicole, was there for us in every possible way. She helped answer any questions we had, quickly replied to any emails and gave us the confidence we needed to know that everything would be seamless for our wedding day.

The day of our wedding, things couldn't have gone smoother! Nicole was with us every step of the way. My husband & I had an amazing time!!! If there were any hiccups in the day we would have never know because everything was so smooth and exciting that we really did have the time of our lives!!!

Thank you Old Ranch Country Club for such an amazing Wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for anything more. I am so happy that Nicole Savoie was our coordinator. She was so easy to work with and even tho i wanted something a little out of the ordinary she made it happnen with great success!

The staff working our wedding was absolutely incredible. They were so attentive to not only Mike and I, but our guests as well. They went above and beyond. They definitely exceeded any expectations I could have ever dreamed of. My guests were pleasantly surprised by the outstanding service and have had nothing but GREAT things to say about them being nice, courteous, helpful, and never left anything unattended. They were always there to fill up the glass of water. The staff even helped us clean up and get the water out of the vases.

We had a minor mishap with a defective golf cart during pictures which made us run a few minutes late but the girls were there to get us a new one within minutes and never rushed us but patiently said we should we back in about 5 minutes. When we wanted to stop with a minute left for more pictures they didnt rush us and allowed us to take the moment to get what we wanted.

I also wanted to point out the service of Javier. He introduced himself at the beginning of the night and I felt so comfortable knowing there was a head person to go to when anything was needed. (i think he would have been overseeing the staff that evening) I got out of my seat to ask him to please open the back door behind our seats and by the time I got back to my seat it was already done. He was absolutely great and took care of anything and everything that we needed. Again, I cannot say enough great things about the service that was provided I am still in shock that that was MY wedding.

The food was AMAZING. Everyone loved the options and there were no complaints about how the meat was cooked or the dressings or anything really. It was perfect…the presentation was great with the fruits and vegetables looking like little flowers but not tacky at all just very minimal touches that just added so much to the look of the buffet.. and everyone enjoyed having the many different options.

Having the mini cocktail hour for the wedding party was great! It was so organized especially for picture purposes. It was perfect so that nobody ran off and we got to take the moment with our families right after we were announced husband and wife. SO ORGANIZED. made everything so much easier for me and my guests and my photographer

People were raving about the coconut chicken and mango sauce. Definitely a fan favorite. I heard great things about how fresh the fruit was and the options of cheeses. They also loved the brushetta. They said it was fresh and it never ran out it just kept on coming with the butlers passing them out. such a simple elegant touch.

I could not have been more pleased with my wedding. All of the little touches were just great. Things you dont think of as the bride ( although i would like to think i thought of everything ). Old Ranch outdid my expectations...and trust me...they were extremely high to begin with. Worth every penny. and I absolutely love Nicole as our planner. She was so organized and offered helpful suggestions when needed and never pushed her ideas onto us. She was absolutely a pleasure to work with and I dont think we could have done any of it without her.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our reception at Old Ranch and I am SO happy we did. Things couldn't have been more perfect. Nicole, our coordinator, was AMAZING. So attentive, responsive, always had great suggestions, just a pleasure to work with. The entire staff was very professional, also very attentive on the big day. The food is beyond delicious. The property is so well maintained and cleaned. Truly a gem in Seal Beach and highly recommended.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Picking a venue can be one of the most difficult things to do when planning your wedding. The venue to me was on my top three priority list. I wanted a venue with a wow factor. When I first went to see Old Ranch Country Club and saw the banquet room and I was stunned. The glass wall with the view of the golf course and the lake with the fountain in the middle was just breath taking. I fell in love. We met with the coordinator Nicole who was soo helpful. She helped us plan everything. The food tasting was unbelievable. The food was not only displayed beautifully but was delicious. The steak was cooked just right. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue was, how courteous the staff was and how amazing the food tasted. It was worth every penny we spent!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had looked all over for the right venue for both our ceremony and reception and i found both with Old Ranch Country Club. The team of wedding coordinators made the entire experience hassle free and the day of the wedding there was a team of people to help the day go by so smoothly! I was impressed by their care to details and their attentiveness not only to myself and the groom but to our parents as well. The entire night they continued to be near by in case we needed anything form the venue staff. They saved all our left over wedding items so they could be picked up the following day, and even welcomed us to have brunch the following day at the country club (which was amazing!). We had a wonderful experience with this venue and i would refer them to any other family or friend.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WE LOVED THE VENUE, STAFF & SERVICE! It was the perfect wedding for us. Amy and Nicole were extremely flexible and worked with all our vendors and family. We felt very well taken care of. They walked with us every step of the way! Old Ranch will forever have a place in our hearts!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Can't say enough about this beautiful location. Amazing atmosphere, food, service & decor. Made our special day one to remember!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Old Ranch provides quality services and a very professional, polite attitude. They are very flexible and are always eager and willing to help you and work with you. I knew that everything would turn out beautifully with Old Ranch and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We looked at several different venues and not one of them came close to Old Ranch. Not only is a a beautiful location for the ceremony and reception, but the cost is reasonable and the staff is amazing! Our wedding day was simply beautiful and we are so happy we found Old Ranch to host our special day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at the Old Ranch Country Club in January. The location was exactly what we were looking for - a place with a naturally beauty landscape that was elegant yet affordable. Everyone who was in the wedding and who attended absolutely loved it. And the food....was unbelievable. We had the top sirloin and chicken florentine and initially I thought I would be eating the chicken, but the sirloin was amazing. Everything was perfect and the guests could not stop raving about the location and the food. Amy was so wonderful to work with and she was really helped to keep us on task and budget. We highly recommend the Old Ranch Country Club for your wedding, engagement party, or special event. We will definitely be having events there in the future.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I enjoyed our wedding day very much. All the planning went smooth and paid off, we had a seamless event doing both the ceremony and reception here. Between the staff and our coordinators most everything was in its place and set up correctly. Thanks Old Ranch.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Old Ranch County Club is a wonderful venue for a wedding! I got married at the Old Ranch Country Club on Set 5th 2010!! The wedding coordinators, Amy and Nicole were so amazingly helpful throughout my wedding planning process! They were very open to answering all of my questions and very good about making last minute changes that I requested before the wedding.The wedding corrdinatiors are extremely accomadating. My guest loved the venue! They have told me that my wedding felt like a destination wedding, due to the beautiful out door ceremony site and the floor to ceiling windows that surround the venue!! All I can say is that I was never disappointment with the wedding team or the wedding ceremony site at the venue. They made sure my wedding day ran smoothly and was on time. The food presentation was amazing! Also, alot of my wedding guest have never been to this wedding venue. Therefore the wedding venue was a surprise to my guest. I loved having my wedding at the Old Ranch Country Club! I have nothing but good things to say and if I had to did it all over again I wonldn't have changed a thing!! Thanks Old Ranch for making a BIG girls dreams come true!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVED this venue! The coordinators were incredible, and the venue itself was beautiful. Everyone commented that the venue was so beautiful and how efficient everything was. I honestly would recommend this venue to anyone. It was affordable, beautiful, and convenient!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Old Ranch Country Club is an outstanding venue. Wedding coordinators are awesome, food and service outstanding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Old Ranch was a beautiful venue! Nicole, our wedding coordinator was very helpful and made sure everything was up to our expectation. From start to finish she was there to answer all our questions and made sure every detail was not missed. She was great with our other vendors. The staff of Old Ranch was very professional and was extremely friendly. The food was better than what we expected!! Great atmosphere, wonderful service and delicious food!