Ohio Clergy Services

Ohio Clergy Services

Ohio Wedding Minister - all 88 counties of Ohio

PO Box 1713
Elyria, OH 44035 | map
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single ...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - A...

Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

richard did an excellent job on our wedding we were very happy with the out come and got many compliments from our guests.

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Richard Kresila and his wife REALLY made our Wedding Day July 10, 2010 special for us. We had a few minor cliches associated with the church we chose and they listened to our concerns, then followed through to get results. I even had a few very reassuring phone conversations with Mrs. Kresila, she was understanding and helped to ease my worries. Antime we called or emailed they contacted us within 24 hours. They assured us a perfect ceremony and that's what we got! Everything was prompt, organized and run very smoothly from the fun times at rehearsal to the ceremony. I would definetly highly recommend Ohio Clergy Services-Elyria Wedding Minster to friends, family and future brides. It's one less thing to worry about on your wedding day!!!
~Sincerly, Jeremy and Melissa

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Overall we really valued the service and Rev. Greg was so pleasant and he helped me with my nerves!!

• Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our officiant was very friendly and open to revising of our vows & including our children in the ceremony. They met with us the week of the wedding for rehearsal, and were flexible with us when our location changed minute ! Very easy to deal with, ceremony selections are good with flexibility to add/change things to fit your liking. Our ceremony was fun & upbeat, lighthearted and perfect for us. We would definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ohio Clergy Services was well worth the money and they are very professional. Reverend Rich was fantastic and very pleasant to work with. When I contacted Ohio Clergy Services I did not know where my ceremony would be. Reverend Rich and his wife were very helpful with their suggestions. When I spoke to them, I felt as though I knew them and was at ease during the conversation. They made me feel very comfortable. Their easy pay system for the down payment makes it simple. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a professional, friendly and affordable option to their ceremony.

• Wedding: 03/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Rich did an amazing job, he's very professional and the ceremony was beautiful. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have imagined having anyone else do our wedding ceremony. Reverend Rich was so kind and helpful. He put "care" into everything he did and honestly wanted us to be relaxed and have a "perfect" day. He was great with working with the kids in our ceremony as well. I can't recommend him enough. Not only is he an excellent officiant, but he's a great guy! Rich, thank you so much and I'll email a photo once we get them.
Corrine, Stephen (and Devin!)

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Richard K. is very easy to get a long with, a very fun spirited person. The rehersal went great... quick, easy and fun. The ceremony went well too with a few minor errors but the only person that noticed was me. Nothing major, just silly things. I would 100% recommend him for wedding ceremonies. We had no idea what we really wanted and he took the time to sit down with us and talk us through each option and customize so it fit us perfectly. We knew having him, everything would go off with out a hitch and it did.

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and helpful from day one. Always speedy and responsive. Flexible, friendly, eager to help. Provided lots of support with rehearsal and guidance.

• Wedding: 06/13/2009
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Rich and his wife Gillian couldn't have been any more helpful to my husband and I! We were planning a wedding on two weeks notice and both Rev. Rich and Gillian were extremely flexible and helpful. My husband is in the Marines and was only notified of his leave two weeks prior so we had a hard time finding a reception. Thank goodness for Gillian because she kept calling around and giving us ideas for the venue and catering. Rev. Rich gave us a beautiful ceremony and we were able to do everything we wanted on a small budget. I would recommend Ohio Clergy Services to anyone!

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Mrs. Gillian Kresila was very professional. She provided excellent service on very short notice. She performed the ceremony in an excellent professional manner. Rev. Gillian made sure everything ran smoothly for us. I would highly recommend her to anybody that needs a minister.

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Gillian and her assistant made our day go much more smoothly than it would have without them. She was so flexible and worked around the temperment of the small children in our wedding party better than we could have imagined. I would recommend you to anyone who asks.

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonder service, extemely happy. Very professional and easy to work with. Couldn't be happier.

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so glad we chose Rev Rich & Gillian to perform our wedding. Everything was great. It was very simple, but we would not have had it any other way. The church was just what I was looking for. Thanks for everything. You are the best. Linda & Rick Williams

• Wedding: 05/09/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful to work with! Very patient with late arriving guests and time adjusment!

• Wedding: 05/09/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Rich was there for us when we had any questions. We really appreciated all of his help and direction. We would definitely recommend him.

• Wedding: 04/25/2009
440-324-4047
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards