Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

So excited to have our wedding here! They have been very in tune with what we want and listen to our needs and concerns! The best place we looked at! Beautiful and very very VERY well managed. Raynu is awesome!

[Private]

They have been great in helping our planning and making us feel comfortable! I'm so glad we have chose them as our vendor! Its no wonder they we're recommend to us. Thanks Kyle and Raynu. I can't wait to see how our big day turns out.

Amy
05/09/2015

We loved this place and our wedding was very special. The venue was amazing and easy to work with. We will be back. I hope to have my 10 year there. The staff was easy to work with and very organized like I am. Looking for the best place... Book Here!!

Paula
01/18/2015

This venue was great for our wedding. Neither my husband or myself are very due it your self people but we still wanted to make our wedding our own with individual touches. Kyle and Raynu helped us come up with ideas for decorating and allowed us to walk the site several times before other events to get ideas. If anything when visiting their website they under sale some of the things they do. Our wedding was in the evening and the site was decorated with lights and fires places that we did not think or have time to do in our own. It was beautiful and made for great pictures.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From day one, all the staff members at Wild Horse were absolutely amazing. They knew exactly what they were doing, they spent extra time with us to work with our budget and overall just took care of all the details for us. The day of my wedding I had no stress whatsoever because they made it flow so easily and took control so we could keep calm. We chose not to add any personal decorations to the venue, except the decor on the tables (which the venue did for us), and the natural set-up was still extremely beautiful. It was a perfect outdoor wedding! The food was absolutely delicious, and I love how they had a take home bag waiting for us at the end of the night. We had our own personal staff member to help us all night with reminders, drinks, etc. The only concerns I had from guests was that they could hardly hear us speaking in the back rows during the ceremony, and a few older family members had tripped on uneven surfaces around the property. But other than that, this place has the most incredible outdoor scenery any bride could ask for. Raynu and Kyle were on top of every detail for us since we walked in their door, and I don't know how we could've done this without them. Their venue is, without a doubt, the best place to have your wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kyle and Raynu and staff are unbelievable! They are like wedding planners within a venue! Beautiful location and grounds, amazingly helpful and organized staff, delicious food and great value for what you pay!!! They mad everything so easy and enjoyable for us!

zina
06/14/2014

I just had my wedding at the Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch on June 14th and everything was perfect. Right from the start Kyle and Raynu were extremely nice and helpful and wanted to make sure they would accommodate to whatever we needed (we were very demanding lol). They are with you every step of the way to ensure that it turns out just the way you want. Before the wedding we had a food tasting and everything was delicious, it was hard to choose. On the wedding day both Kyle and Raynu were there to make sure everything goes according to plan, and they were there the whole night! The wedding party did not have to do anything, they ran the whole show. The whole place looked exactly how I had imagined it. Everything went smoothly, the transitions between the ceremony and the dinner and the dancing were flawless. Everyone had an amazing time, the service was great, the food was delicious, the dj was awesome. Overall it was an amazing night. Thank you everyone at Wild Horse Ranch for making it the best night of my life!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning

I was so blown away by how amazing my wedding was at WHR. Kyle and Raynu did an amazing job helping with everything from setting up decorations when my florist was late and I was panicking to sending us back to our hotel with leftover food to eat once we got to sit down and relax at the end of the night. And when I was freaking out because nothing was getting done due to my late florist, it was so comforting to have Kyle be so calm and helpful and just get stuff done and not tell me to go get dressed or tell me anything but "okay I can do that or where do you want that?"
Kyle was also always there with a fresh drink when we needed it and we didn't have to ask, he was on top of it. I think he deserves a raise! haha ;)

As for the venue and services everything was top notch and such great value for the cost. For only $60 a person the food was just amazing, such great flavor and variety. We had a custom smashed potato bar where you add your own toppings and the almond crusted chicken I think, or macadamia nut, not sure... and the sirloin steaks. Everything was mouthwatering and the guests loved it all too. The DJ that came with our package was great, he was nice and did an awesome job especially since we never even met him before the wedding. He was very easy going and made it fun. Then at the end of the night the WHR staff got everything together that we needed to take with us and all the gifts were loaded into my parents car. And in the morning we were able to pick up the rest of the decorations.

It was just a great feeling to know that they really cared and were so easy going with everything. Weddings are stressful enough so to have the venue staff be so kind and helpful was a blessing.
(Only tip is to make sure your photographer knows to take your bridal photos in the grassy area by the pond, or ask Kyle to remind them, since that's what makes WHR so beautiful.)

03/29/2014

Absolutely the best venue in tucson! Raynu and Kyle are amazing to work with. Staff was friendly and professional.

Tina
02/16/2014

Kyle and Raynu helped to make our wedding flawless. They were so accommodating to all our needs, even the last minute decisions. The venue is absolutely stunning. Everything about the day was perfect, and we are so happy for choosing Oasis for the biggest day of our lives. Thank you so much for everything!!

-Matt and Tina

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Raynu and Kyle were both so very helpful during the wedding planning process. Our meetings were scheduled around my availability...which was so helpful considering I live an hour away from the venue. They were very quick to respond to any questions I had. My wedding was everything I'd hoped it would be and so much more. So many of our guests complimented us on our choice of venue, the tentativeness of the staff and the food was amazing! My special day was a day I'll never forget. On top of it all, the price was phenomenal! You won't find a price like what they offer anywhere else, for everything the wedding packages come with. I can honestly say I couldn't have picked a better venue for my wedding!

Alexis
11/30/2013

Kyle and Raynu were awesome. Both are very patient and professional. Answered questions and requests promptly. The staff at the Oasis were fabulous and very attentive to all of our guests on our wedding day. I can honestly say that I did not have a single worry on our wedding day because everything was taken care of by the Oasis staff under the leadership of Raynu and Kyle. They kept everything running smoothly and flawlessly.

amanda_tony
11/09/2013
0.6

I am still in disbelief on how wrong my wedding was! I didn't realize till the day after my wedding that all the promises Rayne made were not fulfilled. Because of their poor customer service my wedding signing book had 5 signatures, guest were not directed to the parking area the full time before the ceremony, And the favors were not given out. Also the horses were not put out front. Went we confronted Raynue and Kyle about the issues that we had happen their response was condescending and rude. They basically told us it must be our "guests fault". That they "cant make people sign our guest book". We didn't want them to make our guest sign our book, just simply direct them were to go! Raynue's response was "we should have assigned a family member then". The D.J didn't play any of the songs we recommended. We weren't very pleased with his announcement's. It's unfortunate because the scenery is so beautiful and the food was amazing, but I would not recommend using this place! I would not want another family stuck with this horrible memory for there WEDDING DAY! This can never be changed but at least an apology and a grantee that this wouldn't happen a again would have been nice and business smart!

0.3

While this was a beautiful place to have my wedding, I absolutely hated having my wedding there. Raynu and Kyle did not live up to the image they projected, were rude the day of, I consistently had to repeat myself and fix their errors. I was so stressed out and pissed off I was not able to enjoy my wedding. I shouldn't have to do their job on my wedding day. On top of that Raynu insulted and upset a guest, they lost or took or misplaced items I had purchased for my wedding and wanted for souvenirs. When my friend who helped to decorate asked if they took down the flowers off the arch or should she, she was told only if she ever wanted to see them again. Even though my friends and family and groom thought it was a lovely event, I am extremely unhappy with The Oasis and refuse to watch the wedding video because I don't want to witness my stress, anxiety, exhaustion, and unhappiness. They didn't even have the DJ cued properly so most of my guests thought there was no dancing and left before dinner was over. I was the last person there. Just after 8 pm everyone was gone but me, alone on the dance floor. The DJ felt so bad he apologized and gave me a hug. Him and one other person were the only people that made me feel they were there for me. We paid a lot of money for bad service and treatment. I don't care what anyone has going on in there life. When you are a wedding event coordinator, you coordinate. You don't make the bride do everything. When you are supposed to make her wedding day the best day of her life, you do that. Not be rude and act as if we are imposing on you or your job is to just tell someone what to cook and what time they should have it ready. I could have done that too. I will never recommend this place and I will probably never set foot there again unless I have to. I shouldn't be hating my wedding day. I shouldn't be so unhappy that my husband wants to do it again so maybe I can have the perfect day. I shouldn't want to scream and cry everytime I t

1+ year ago

Absolutely perfect!!! Raynu, Kyle and everyone else made our day just perfect. Our guests were so impressed with the grounds and the food!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had several tours booked for our wedding venue. The first (and only) tour we took was at The Oasis at Wildhorse Ranch. We immediately fell in love with the beautiful landscape. It was absolutely breathtaking! The staff was very informative and they were very helpful in assisting us in making the very important decision on where to have our wedding. From the first time we went there until the day of the wedding, my husband and I felt as if we were in good hands.
We got married on 7/19. The event was beyond perfect. The staff was friendly and helpful! The food was delicious and everything ran smoothly. One thing they told us constantly throughout the whole process and on the day of the wedding was that they would take care of everything, and they kept their promise! As the bride, I was expecting to have to stress about getting things done, and I seriously had no stress because of the professionalism of the staff. They know and love what they do, and it shows!
I sincerely recommend The Oasis at Wildhorse Ranch for any wedding and reception :)