Ny Elite Entertainment

Ny Elite Entertainment

Favorite
New Hyde Park, NY
718.807.8356
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
0.5

We booked DJ Mike and had gone over everything with him several times. DJ Mike DID NOT show up to our wedding. He sent someone else, someone we had never spoken to, someone who didn't have all of our information, and someone who my husband had to spend 20 minutes speaking to during our cocktail hour to make sure he had everything straight.

DJ Mike had asked us to provide an hour long CD with our cocktail hour music for him to play, which my husband spent several hours putting together the week of our wedding only to be told by the DJ that Mike sent in his place... uh... I don't have a CD player for those speakers.

Though the DJ that showed up that day wasn't terrible, a few big things were wrong. Worst of all, the wrong version of "our song" played when I walked down the aisle. We had sent Mike the exact file to use several times and he had confirmed he had it. Also, I guess our "do-not-plays" were ignored or lost, because I specifically wrote "NO PITBULL" and I can't even tell you how many freaking Pitbull songs played at my wedding. Terrible. My husband spent 20 minutes talking to the DJ during our cocktail hour because the guy mentioned "I'm a big hype guy!" when that was absolutely the opposite of what we wanted in a DJ, so my husband had to makes sure he knew that.

Every other vendor we worked with that day was SO WONDERFUL in every way possible, and I hate that I have to write a bad review. After sending a random DJ in his place, Mike never even contacted us to explain or apologize. If that isn't unprofessional, I don't know what is. Please don't risk having a key moment at your wedding go wrong - take your money elsewhere.

1.0

I’m going to start by saving all future brides of a disappointing wedding day by saying please do not work with this company. After weeks of research I finally decided to work with Mike at NY Elite Entertainment. I saw good reviews but one stuck out, the issues with no slideshows being played. After meeting with Mike, I expressed my concern about the slideshow. He insisted that it will be played if I submit individual pics for him to create the slideshow. Needless to say on the day of the wedding several issues came up. Midway during my walk down the aisles the music stopped but started back a few seconds after. The mic did not work in the beginning of the ceremony but eventually started working after a couple minutes. Half way through the reception I realized that the slideshow was not on. I was not informed of any issue so I had to stop enjoying my night to ask the DJ. I was told that there was no slideshow, then the format is wrong. No slideshow was created. He then proceeded to ask me if I can create the slideshow right then and there. I immediately contacted Mike, who then proceeded to blame me for the error. Yes, he blamed me. No apology nothing. I paid extra for services that were not rendered. To this day Mike has not apologized. He never created the slideshow, which I could have done if he had not insisted otherwise, and he proceeded to blame me on my wedding day for his lack of intelligence. A smart businessman will review the pics with the DJ’s system beforehand and made sure that everything was running smoothly. Do yourself a favor everyone and do not hire NY Elite Entertainment for your wedding.

And if Mike responds with anything less of an apology and a partial refund, I'll not only report his company to the BBB, but I’ll have one of the many lawyers I work with draw up a subpoena for breach of contract and misrepresentation.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely Awesome! We used NY Elite Entertainment for our Ceremony and Reception. All I can say is we Love them and will use them for any event we have in the future. They were there on time, set up everything in advance and even thought of things we didn't think of. They played what we wanted and even helped with organizing when things should be done. Mike was awesome to deal with pre event and on top of everything, he responds very quickly to all inquiries. During the reception MC Petey P. did a great job getting everyone in the dance mood as well.

In addition to there DJ and MC services we NY Elite Entertainment for our photo booth and everyone loved it! I love seeing all the pictures that everyone took and we got a copy of all the photos right after the wedding!

I highly recommend NY Elite Entertainment, there services are very reasonably priced and you get so much from them. They are definitely a 5 star team!

Thank you NY Elite for helping to make our special day even more special!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Mike is amazing!! I would strongly reccomend!! They did an amzing job!!!!

Services Used: DJ

did a very nice job will use them again it was actually my daughter 21 birthday party

Services Used: DJ

MIKE WAS AMAZING!! HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ASSURED ME THAT MY WEDDING WOULD BE AMAZING AND HE DELIVERED. MIKE KEPT THE DANCE FLOOOR PACKED THE WHOLE NIGHT. HE WORKED THE CROWD IN ALL GENRES AND NOBODY WANTED TO SIT DOWN FOR DINNER. THE PHOTO BOOTH WAS A BIG HIT AND MIKE'S STAFF WAS SUPER FRIENDLY. MIKE YOU REALLY ARE A MAN OF YOUR WORD. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY AMAZING!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Photography, Videography

The most beautiful wedding, topped off with the best reception, and we owe it all to NY Elite!!! You guys are the best ever! Everyone of our guests are still raving about the party you threw. You promised a lot, and you delivered even more than we expected. The best DJ playing the best selection of everyone's favorite music...the MC keeping the party alive even when most parties start to fizzle out...the photographer and videographer capturing every fun and special moment on permanent record...the bartenders and entire staff of servers were all top notch! By the way, the Party Motivator even taught my 85 year old grandma the Electric Slide! So bonus points for that haha!
Not only are your deals the best, but your service, professionalism, and desire to go all-out to make everything perfect meant so much to me and my family who were so nervous in the planning stages. You always have to expect even one small thing to go wrong, but not this time. Not with you guys. When I say you provided the perfect experience, I mean it sincerely! I cant thank you enough.
Your company will be referred to everyone I know who needs a DJ and all the services that you provide!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

We couldn't have asked for better! Michael Braitman (NY Elite Entertainment) was the absolute best! From the get-go, he was responsive to all our questions and didn't attempt to upsell us on additional equipment or services we didn't need for our wedding. He kept within our tight budget and everything went off without a hitch! The entrance music for our ceremony was perfectly timed and the music selection was on-target for our guests' tastes. Everyone complimented us on the DJ! Michael and Ariel were fantastic! They really helped to make our wedding day a success and one that we will remember with great joy forever! Thanks again, Michael!

Services Used: DJ

Really great DJ and MC services. On time, really great experience. Our guests were pleased with the music. We had a last minute change for which they may take note for next time. Not really their fault; but other guests may ask for similar requests; playing music from a CD.
Thank you Michael and Pete for everything! Even a same sex wedding, they were very open minded and professional. I'm sure you guys enjoyed the drags show as well. :) People loved it, and the way you enhanced it with sounds, worked out perfectly.

4.7

Great DJ! Wish they would've played a few more slow songs for dancing, but otherwise they were wonderful to work with, very professional and they were willing to stay an extra hour at the end of the night at the last minute! Would definitely recommend!

Services Used: DJ

Ny Elite Entertainment was amazing they kept my guest dancing and entertained the whole wedding our feet hurt from dancing so much. Thank you Mike for making our night a memorable one. Susan and Jeff

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Ny Elite Entertainment had all my guests dancing the whole night. Mike went above & beyond for me. He made me feel at ease. Thanks Mike for making this day the best for our friends and family!!

Services Used: DJ

NY Elite Entertainment did an amazing job DJing my wedding. They had everyone on their feet and played all of our favorite songs. They even had my husbands grandmother up on her feet at the reception. In fact they had everyone on their feet at my wedding. I truly enjoyed their services and they work within my budget.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

NY Elite Entertainment made our wedding such an incredible success. From the date we inquired about booking until the minute the wedding was over, the service, professionalism, attention to detail, and personal care was impeccable! Thank you for helping to make our wedding the most memorable and special day of our lives!"
Rachel and Michael

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I don't want to sound like an infomercial, but you guys are the most awesomest DJ's, MC's, Party Motivators, Bartenders - the whole crew that you staffed for my wedding was the best! Everyone was so professional, and friendly. You all went above and beyond what we expected and paid for! All our guests were so happy with everything as well. The DJ played everyones requests, and played songs that we even forgot to ask for in advance. He was totally prepared and blew us all away with every song selection. The MC was pure entertainment! His timing was always on point, and he kept the party jumping, even when everyone was full of food and out of energy. I will never forget this night, nor you guys for capping off such a special occasion in the way that you did! No one couldve done it better! Thank you so much, again!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Mike is amazing!!!! He is reliable, punctual, and professional!! Ny Elite made my night amazing. Every guest was on that dance floor from start to finish!! Mc Pete had my mom nearky break dancing on the floor. All I have to say is THANK YOU MIKE!!!!