Ny Elite Entertainment

• Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
To start right before I am about to line up for the ceremony the dj tells me he could not use the pictures I sent him for the slideshow which made me upset. It took us a long time to gather the pictures in the first place and the company could have told me prior to the day of the wedding. Then the dj and mc messed up the order for the bridal party introductions. One of the first songs that they played was a song I had requested them not to play at all. When I asked them to change it the mc said they had to play it to get the party started meanwhile the dance floor was already full. I kept asking them during the reception to play the music that I had requested but I didn't get what I wanted. During the party a lot of Spanish music came on which I didn't mind but the mc went up to my husband and asked where we are from..my husband asked what he meant and the mc asked where our family lived before NY...I guess they thought we were Spanish but both of our families are from Italy so I am not sure where the disconnect was. We paid for a DJ and an MC but they brought friends with them and wanted us to pay for a meal for them. I was so upset because this was supposed to be my day yet they did everything they could to aggravate me. I did decide to just dance and forget about all the chaos that day because it only happens once but if I could do it all over again I would pick a different dj company. They have nothing but good reviews which is what I based my decision off of...I hope others are more wise than I was.
Wedding: Recently Married
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
We have hired our wedding videographer through NY ELITE ENTERTRAINEMENT, and paid in full on the wedding date. Our contract states 1 hour DVD raw footage + raw footage, also in DVD. We were promised to have the DVDs within 6 weeks and after 12 weeks we got a 19 minutes video, on a link. The video doesn’t include the cutting cake, the toasts. Ironically, we were told by Hari Kapoor (the videographer) that our wedding was “too short”(our wedding was 6 hours long).

Once we received this short video, we exhaustively tried to contact Michael Braitman, the owner. We have made dozens of attempts in emails and phone calls and no response. Very upset with all, we decided to post a review here on Wedding Wire. Then he immediately emailed me to “take down the false review”. I didn’t, because I was telling the absolute true and want my wedding memories. So he emailed: “STOP SENDING ME EMAILS. IF YOU WANT YOUR WEDDING VIDEO, TAKE ME TO COURT”. After hiring an attorney and wasting time (and money) we were advised to try an agreement. Even not admitting any liability on the review, we said we would take the review down and demanded that he sent the video within7 days.
He agreed to do that on Sep 18th. Today is Sep 29th and we have NOTHING. Besides all, Hari keeps harassing me through text message stating he will delete my entire wedding video if I don’t convince Michael to pay him. He even had the audacity to go check my Linkedin.
As we were concerned about Hari deleting our video, once more we tried to contact Michael, many emails, phone calls… Message left with Heather, Jessica, Jennifer. Not even one call or email replied.

I have no intention to harm this business. However I would like to share my experience with future brides, as when I hired this, the vendor had 5 stars. I should also have checked BBB, as there is a complaint similar to mine that was never responded. So now, we are going behind our rights through the law.
Wedding: 09/29/2014
Services Used: Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We couldn't have asked for better! Michael Braitman (NY Elite Entertainment) was the absolute best! From the get-go, he was responsive to all our questions and didn't attempt to upsell us on additional equipment or services we didn't need for our wedding. He kept within our tight budget and everything went off without a hitch! The entrance music for our ceremony was perfectly timed and the music selection was on-target for our guests' tastes. Everyone complimented us on the DJ! Michael and Ariel were fantastic! They really helped to make our wedding day a success and one that we will remember with great joy forever! Thanks again, Michael!
Wedding: 09/20/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Really great DJ and MC services. On time, really great experience. Our guests were pleased with the music. We had a last minute change for which they may take note for next time. Not really their fault; but other guests may ask for similar requests; playing music from a CD.
Thank you Michael and Pete for everything! Even a same sex wedding, they were very open minded and professional. I'm sure you guys enjoyed the drags show as well. :) People loved it, and the way you enhanced it with sounds, worked out perfectly.
Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They did such a great job. Everyone had a great time at my wedding. And they say that people don't dance at daytime weddings.... if you have a good DJ everyone will be dancing. Thank you guys so much.
Wedding: 08/31/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Great DJ! Wish they would've played a few more slow songs for dancing, but otherwise they were wonderful to work with, very professional and they were willing to stay an extra hour at the end of the night at the last minute! Would definitely recommend!
Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ny Elite Entertainment was amazing they kept my guest dancing and entertained the whole wedding our feet hurt from dancing so much. Thank you Mike for making our night a memorable one. Susan and Jeff
Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ny Elite Entertainment had all my guests dancing the whole night. Mike went above & beyond for me. He made me feel at ease. Thanks Mike for making this day the best for our friends and family!!
Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
NY Elite Entertainment did an amazing job DJing my wedding. They had everyone on their feet and played all of our favorite songs. They even had my husbands grandmother up on her feet at the reception. In fact they had everyone on their feet at my wedding. I truly enjoyed their services and they work within my budget.
Wedding: 06/22/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
NY Elite Entertainment made our wedding such an incredible success. From the date we inquired about booking until the minute the wedding was over, the service, professionalism, attention to detail, and personal care was impeccable! Thank you for helping to make our wedding the most memorable and special day of our lives!"
Rachel and Michael
Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don't want to sound like an infomercial, but you guys are the most awesomest DJ's, MC's, Party Motivators, Bartenders - the whole crew that you staffed for my wedding was the best! Everyone was so professional, and friendly. You all went above and beyond what we expected and paid for! All our guests were so happy with everything as well. The DJ played everyones requests, and played songs that we even forgot to ask for in advance. He was totally prepared and blew us all away with every song selection. The MC was pure entertainment! His timing was always on point, and he kept the party jumping, even when everyone was full of food and out of energy. I will never forget this night, nor you guys for capping off such a special occasion in the way that you did! No one couldve done it better! Thank you so much, again!
Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Lighting & Decor, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike is amazing!!!! He is reliable, punctual, and professional!! Ny Elite made my night amazing. Every guest was on that dance floor from start to finish!! Mc Pete had my mom nearky break dancing on the floor. All I have to say is THANK YOU MIKE!!!!
Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can say more than this space allows about how amazing NY Elite Entertainment is and was for my wedding! The only aspect of my wedding that was not chaotic and filled with planning-stress, was the reception, and that's entirely due to the fact that we hired the BEST of the BEST in DJ entertainment! From start to finish, Mike B. promised and provided a smooth sailing planning process and end result. The deal he gave us - especially considering all the extras we wanted bundled - was awesome and unmatched by any other DJ company that we looked into. No corners were cut in any way, and Mike and his staff went far above and beyond what we expected and hoped for! From the music selection, including all the special requests that he was willing and well prepared to play, to the MC, Photo and Videographer - the most talented, professional staff I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. The lighting was AMAZZZZING!!! Mike supplied the most beautiful Up lights any of us have ever seen! And the state of the art sound system blew everyone away. The caterers may have been offended that so much food went uneaten, since everyone was more into dancing, than sitting and eating.
As I said, I can go on forever about how awesome Mike and his company is, but...I have a honeymoon to go on haha:)
I highly recommend NY Elite Entertainment to anyone who needs a DJ, MC, or in this case - a total DJ entertainment service!
Thanks for everything you guys! You are the masters of your craft!
Wedding: 06/01/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Lighting & Decor, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used this company for my moms surprise bday party. The DJ (Henry) was amazing! He played such an awesome mix of music! He had wonderful patience as my daughters and nieces were harassing him the entire evening. He was on time, listened to our requests, smiled the whole time and was very accomodating. The communication setting this up was also fantastic. We will definitely be using them in the future.
Wedding: 05/31/2014

Vanessa 2 Reviews
This review is currently being verified This review is currently being verified.

Doris 7 Reviews
We would like to thank Mike and his team for the excellent job you all did at our wedding reception! The photo booth was a hit with adults and children alike! The music was amazing and our guest loved you guys so very much we have been asked for your contact information for sweet sixteens and other parties! We highly recommend you guys to any and every one! Your professionalism is untouchable! I am so happy that you covered our entertainment on this very special day! We could not be happier with your service. I cannot praise you enough and I will say that anyone who is looking to hire a professional and truly amazing company should look no further than your company! Thank you for the amazing and unique memories.
Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
 718-807-8356
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire