Ny Elite Entertainment

Ny Elite Entertainment

New Hyde Park, NY
718.807.8356
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Absolutely Awesome! We used NY Elite Entertainment for our Ceremony and Reception. All I can say is we Love them and will use them for any event we have in the future. They were there on time, set up everything in advance and even thought of things we didn't think of. They played what we wanted and even helped with organizing when things should be done. Mike was awesome to deal with pre event and on top of everything, he responds very quickly to all inquiries. During the reception MC Petey P. did a great job getting everyone in the dance mood as well.

In addition to there DJ and MC services we NY Elite Entertainment for our photo booth and everyone loved it! I love seeing all the pictures that everyone took and we got a copy of all the photos right after the wedding!

I highly recommend NY Elite Entertainment, there services are very reasonably priced and you get so much from them. They are definitely a 5 star team!

Thank you NY Elite for helping to make our special day even more special!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Mike is amazing!! I would strongly reccomend!! They did an amzing job!!!!

Services Used: DJ

did a very nice job will use them again it was actually my daughter 21 birthday party

Services Used: DJ

MIKE WAS AMAZING!! HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ASSURED ME THAT MY WEDDING WOULD BE AMAZING AND HE DELIVERED. MIKE KEPT THE DANCE FLOOOR PACKED THE WHOLE NIGHT. HE WORKED THE CROWD IN ALL GENRES AND NOBODY WANTED TO SIT DOWN FOR DINNER. THE PHOTO BOOTH WAS A BIG HIT AND MIKE'S STAFF WAS SUPER FRIENDLY. MIKE YOU REALLY ARE A MAN OF YOUR WORD. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY AMAZING!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Photography, Videography

The most beautiful wedding, topped off with the best reception, and we owe it all to NY Elite!!! You guys are the best ever! Everyone of our guests are still raving about the party you threw. You promised a lot, and you delivered even more than we expected. The best DJ playing the best selection of everyone's favorite music...the MC keeping the party alive even when most parties start to fizzle out...the photographer and videographer capturing every fun and special moment on permanent record...the bartenders and entire staff of servers were all top notch! By the way, the Party Motivator even taught my 85 year old grandma the Electric Slide! So bonus points for that haha!
Not only are your deals the best, but your service, professionalism, and desire to go all-out to make everything perfect meant so much to me and my family who were so nervous in the planning stages. You always have to expect even one small thing to go wrong, but not this time. Not with you guys. When I say you provided the perfect experience, I mean it sincerely! I cant thank you enough.
Your company will be referred to everyone I know who needs a DJ and all the services that you provide!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

We couldn't have asked for better! Michael Braitman (NY Elite Entertainment) was the absolute best! From the get-go, he was responsive to all our questions and didn't attempt to upsell us on additional equipment or services we didn't need for our wedding. He kept within our tight budget and everything went off without a hitch! The entrance music for our ceremony was perfectly timed and the music selection was on-target for our guests' tastes. Everyone complimented us on the DJ! Michael and Ariel were fantastic! They really helped to make our wedding day a success and one that we will remember with great joy forever! Thanks again, Michael!

Services Used: DJ

Really great DJ and MC services. On time, really great experience. Our guests were pleased with the music. We had a last minute change for which they may take note for next time. Not really their fault; but other guests may ask for similar requests; playing music from a CD.
Thank you Michael and Pete for everything! Even a same sex wedding, they were very open minded and professional. I'm sure you guys enjoyed the drags show as well. :) People loved it, and the way you enhanced it with sounds, worked out perfectly.

4.7

Great DJ! Wish they would've played a few more slow songs for dancing, but otherwise they were wonderful to work with, very professional and they were willing to stay an extra hour at the end of the night at the last minute! Would definitely recommend!

Services Used: DJ

Ny Elite Entertainment was amazing they kept my guest dancing and entertained the whole wedding our feet hurt from dancing so much. Thank you Mike for making our night a memorable one. Susan and Jeff

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Ny Elite Entertainment had all my guests dancing the whole night. Mike went above & beyond for me. He made me feel at ease. Thanks Mike for making this day the best for our friends and family!!

Services Used: DJ

NY Elite Entertainment did an amazing job DJing my wedding. They had everyone on their feet and played all of our favorite songs. They even had my husbands grandmother up on her feet at the reception. In fact they had everyone on their feet at my wedding. I truly enjoyed their services and they work within my budget.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

NY Elite Entertainment made our wedding such an incredible success. From the date we inquired about booking until the minute the wedding was over, the service, professionalism, attention to detail, and personal care was impeccable! Thank you for helping to make our wedding the most memorable and special day of our lives!"
Rachel and Michael

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I don't want to sound like an infomercial, but you guys are the most awesomest DJ's, MC's, Party Motivators, Bartenders - the whole crew that you staffed for my wedding was the best! Everyone was so professional, and friendly. You all went above and beyond what we expected and paid for! All our guests were so happy with everything as well. The DJ played everyones requests, and played songs that we even forgot to ask for in advance. He was totally prepared and blew us all away with every song selection. The MC was pure entertainment! His timing was always on point, and he kept the party jumping, even when everyone was full of food and out of energy. I will never forget this night, nor you guys for capping off such a special occasion in the way that you did! No one couldve done it better! Thank you so much, again!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Mike is amazing!!!! He is reliable, punctual, and professional!! Ny Elite made my night amazing. Every guest was on that dance floor from start to finish!! Mc Pete had my mom nearky break dancing on the floor. All I have to say is THANK YOU MIKE!!!!

Services Used: DJ

I can say more than this space allows about how amazing NY Elite Entertainment is and was for my wedding! The only aspect of my wedding that was not chaotic and filled with planning-stress, was the reception, and that's entirely due to the fact that we hired the BEST of the BEST in DJ entertainment! From start to finish, Mike B. promised and provided a smooth sailing planning process and end result. The deal he gave us - especially considering all the extras we wanted bundled - was awesome and unmatched by any other DJ company that we looked into. No corners were cut in any way, and Mike and his staff went far above and beyond what we expected and hoped for! From the music selection, including all the special requests that he was willing and well prepared to play, to the MC, Photo and Videographer - the most talented, professional staff I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. The lighting was AMAZZZZING!!! Mike supplied the most beautiful Up lights any of us have ever seen! And the state of the art sound system blew everyone away. The caterers may have been offended that so much food went uneaten, since everyone was more into dancing, than sitting and eating.
As I said, I can go on forever about how awesome Mike and his company is, but...I have a honeymoon to go on haha:)
I highly recommend NY Elite Entertainment to anyone who needs a DJ, MC, or in this case - a total DJ entertainment service!
Thanks for everything you guys! You are the masters of your craft!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

I used this company for my moms surprise bday party. The DJ (Henry) was amazing! He played such an awesome mix of music! He had wonderful patience as my daughters and nieces were harassing him the entire evening. He was on time, listened to our requests, smiled the whole time and was very accomodating. The communication setting this up was also fantastic. We will definitely be using them in the future.