Ny Elite Entertainment

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most beautiful wedding, topped off with the best reception, and we owe it all to NY Elite!!! You guys are the best ever! Everyone of our guests are still raving about the party you threw. You promised a lot, and you delivered even more than we expected. The best DJ playing the best selection of everyone's favorite music...the MC keeping the party alive even when most parties start to fizzle out...the photographer and videographer capturing every fun and special moment on permanent record...the bartenders and entire staff of servers were all top notch! By the way, the Party Motivator even taught my 85 year old grandma the Electric Slide! So bonus points for that haha!
Not only are your deals the best, but your service, professionalism, and desire to go all-out to make everything perfect meant so much to me and my family who were so nervous in the planning stages. You always have to expect even one small thing to go wrong, but not this time. Not with you guys. When I say you provided the perfect experience, I mean it sincerely! I cant thank you enough.
Your company will be referred to everyone I know who needs a DJ and all the services that you provide!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have asked for better! Michael Braitman (NY Elite Entertainment) was the absolute best! From the get-go, he was responsive to all our questions and didn't attempt to upsell us on additional equipment or services we didn't need for our wedding. He kept within our tight budget and everything went off without a hitch! The entrance music for our ceremony was perfectly timed and the music selection was on-target for our guests' tastes. Everyone complimented us on the DJ! Michael and Ariel were fantastic! They really helped to make our wedding day a success and one that we will remember with great joy forever! Thanks again, Michael!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Really great DJ and MC services. On time, really great experience. Our guests were pleased with the music. We had a last minute change for which they may take note for next time. Not really their fault; but other guests may ask for similar requests; playing music from a CD.
Thank you Michael and Pete for everything! Even a same sex wedding, they were very open minded and professional. I'm sure you guys enjoyed the drags show as well. :) People loved it, and the way you enhanced it with sounds, worked out perfectly.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did such a great job. Everyone had a great time at my wedding. And they say that people don't dance at daytime weddings.... if you have a good DJ everyone will be dancing. Thank you guys so much.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Great DJ! Wish they would've played a few more slow songs for dancing, but otherwise they were wonderful to work with, very professional and they were willing to stay an extra hour at the end of the night at the last minute! Would definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ny Elite Entertainment was amazing they kept my guest dancing and entertained the whole wedding our feet hurt from dancing so much. Thank you Mike for making our night a memorable one. Susan and Jeff

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ny Elite Entertainment had all my guests dancing the whole night. Mike went above & beyond for me. He made me feel at ease. Thanks Mike for making this day the best for our friends and family!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

NY Elite Entertainment did an amazing job DJing my wedding. They had everyone on their feet and played all of our favorite songs. They even had my husbands grandmother up on her feet at the reception. In fact they had everyone on their feet at my wedding. I truly enjoyed their services and they work within my budget.

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

NY Elite Entertainment made our wedding such an incredible success. From the date we inquired about booking until the minute the wedding was over, the service, professionalism, attention to detail, and personal care was impeccable! Thank you for helping to make our wedding the most memorable and special day of our lives!"
Rachel and Michael

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't want to sound like an infomercial, but you guys are the most awesomest DJ's, MC's, Party Motivators, Bartenders - the whole crew that you staffed for my wedding was the best! Everyone was so professional, and friendly. You all went above and beyond what we expected and paid for! All our guests were so happy with everything as well. The DJ played everyones requests, and played songs that we even forgot to ask for in advance. He was totally prepared and blew us all away with every song selection. The MC was pure entertainment! His timing was always on point, and he kept the party jumping, even when everyone was full of food and out of energy. I will never forget this night, nor you guys for capping off such a special occasion in the way that you did! No one couldve done it better! Thank you so much, again!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike is amazing!!!! He is reliable, punctual, and professional!! Ny Elite made my night amazing. Every guest was on that dance floor from start to finish!! Mc Pete had my mom nearky break dancing on the floor. All I have to say is THANK YOU MIKE!!!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can say more than this space allows about how amazing NY Elite Entertainment is and was for my wedding! The only aspect of my wedding that was not chaotic and filled with planning-stress, was the reception, and that's entirely due to the fact that we hired the BEST of the BEST in DJ entertainment! From start to finish, Mike B. promised and provided a smooth sailing planning process and end result. The deal he gave us - especially considering all the extras we wanted bundled - was awesome and unmatched by any other DJ company that we looked into. No corners were cut in any way, and Mike and his staff went far above and beyond what we expected and hoped for! From the music selection, including all the special requests that he was willing and well prepared to play, to the MC, Photo and Videographer - the most talented, professional staff I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. The lighting was AMAZZZZING!!! Mike supplied the most beautiful Up lights any of us have ever seen! And the state of the art sound system blew everyone away. The caterers may have been offended that so much food went uneaten, since everyone was more into dancing, than sitting and eating.
As I said, I can go on forever about how awesome Mike and his company is, but...I have a honeymoon to go on haha:)
I highly recommend NY Elite Entertainment to anyone who needs a DJ, MC, or in this case - a total DJ entertainment service!
Thanks for everything you guys! You are the masters of your craft!

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used this company for my moms surprise bday party. The DJ (Henry) was amazing! He played such an awesome mix of music! He had wonderful patience as my daughters and nieces were harassing him the entire evening. He was on time, listened to our requests, smiled the whole time and was very accomodating. The communication setting this up was also fantastic. We will definitely be using them in the future.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would like to thank Mike and his team for the excellent job you all did at our wedding reception! The photo booth was a hit with adults and children alike! The music was amazing and our guest loved you guys so very much we have been asked for your contact information for sweet sixteens and other parties! We highly recommend you guys to any and every one! Your professionalism is untouchable! I am so happy that you covered our entertainment on this very special day! We could not be happier with your service. I cannot praise you enough and I will say that anyone who is looking to hire a professional and truly amazing company should look no further than your company! Thank you for the amazing and unique memories.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Doris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding day was special and magical as we imagined. We were blown away by NY Elite Entertainment –DJ Mike and his staff. They were extremely professional and friendly. Guests were so happy with the music that everyone danced the night away. We asked for a variety of music styles to accommodate young and older, and they were right on! Just a super highpoint of our wedding! Thanks – so very much for making my wedding day a wonderful success.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

NY Elite Entertainment really had everyone dancing. The music was great and they really understood our playlist. They feed off the energy of our crowd and were amazing! They were on time and very professional. Mike really made us feel comfortable and gave us all his attention from the beginning. Being as paranoid as I am, we really appreciated that he always kept in touch and checked in with us every time. I would definitely recommend them for your event.
Thank you so much Mike & team for being part of our event and making it spectacular.
Jenn & Mike

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
718-807-8356
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards