North Ritz Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I can not say enough great things about the North Ritz Club and the entire start. From start to finish they treated us like their number 1 customers. No request was to big or to small. We have the best wedding and people are still talking about the food.....quantity and quality. THANK YOU!!

05/25/2015

Amazing!! We absolutely love this venue and received so many compliments on their service. To start, we love that they only do one wedding at a time. Every staff member is dedicated to your wedding, since it’s the only one. We signed with Michael, and he never came off as pushy or too slick or trying to get us to upgrade. In fact, we upgraded cocktail hour at the last minute, and they threw in some extra stations! Everyone was very easy to work with.

On the day of, we had a bridal attendant, Marcella, who was fabulous! She was pretty much anywhere that I was and always asking if I needed anything! One of my bridesmaids showed her how to bustle my dress (two bustles), and she did it several times (kept falling down), and then finally just asked if she could safety pin them in place (thank goodness!). George was always around, smiling and greeting our guests. He was very visible during our function, which is a nice touch. Everything went flawlessly thanks to the wonderful staff at the North Ritz Club!

All of our guests complimented the food and service tremendously! At cocktail hour, the hot food was hot and the cold food was cold, and everything was delicious! Dinner was just as delicious! Our cake was lovely. I gave them a picture of a simple cake with pearl drops at the bottom edge of each tier and flowers for decoration, and it turned out just how I wanted.

I wish that we could have been guests at our own wedding, just eating and dancing the night away! But since we couldn’t, the North Ritz Club did the next best thing. They packed us a bunch of dinner and mini pastries from our Viennese dessert display and our cake top as well. Such a nice touch and delicious! By the time we were ready to leave, all of the items I brought were carefully packed into the bags/boxes that I had brought earlier in the week.

Honestly, it was the best night ever! Love love love the North Ritz Club, and we highly recommend them!

Recently Married

We visited this place on a friends recommendation who said all they could remember was how delicious the food was. Upon walking in for our initial visit, I knew this was going to be where I would get married.

This venue does one wedding at a time which on the day of, I'm so glad I chose to go this route. These types of venues aren't more expensive than the ones that have 3-4 at a time. I loved knowing that I wouldn't have to worry about having the wrong guests at my wedding or the parking lot

Recently Married

Had mine and my husband's wedding here 2 weeks ago! Unbelievable wedding from start to finish! It truly surpassed our dreams and everything was done perfectly! Everything from paper came alive and we couldn't have been happier! George was THE BEST maitre dè! The food was delicious! So many of our guests have told us what a beautiful venue and how delicious the food was! The staff was unbelievable! My girlfriend told me her waiter came up to her and asked if the temperature of her steak was cooked okay! It was such a memorable night! We even got doggy bags of dinners! We have been enjoying them all week!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The North Ritz made all our wedding dreams come true!! WOW, what a place. From the second we walked in, I knew that was where we were going to be married. The venue is just exceptionally beautiful. The gardens are perfect for pictures and if you have nice weather, a great place to hang out. When you walk inside and see the grand staircase and the beautiful flowers, it just makes you feel good. One of my favorite parts is that it is only one wedding at a time. We looked a lot of venues, and I really just did not want to share a location with multiple brides. The North Ritz was incredibly attentive to my, my bridal party and all our guests. They genuinely want you to have an amazing wedding day and experience. The managers were all so kind and easy to work with. George our maître d' went above and beyond!! I cannot say enough about him. He was so kind to us and tried to make sure everything was perfect!! He really worked his butt off, running around making sure all our guests were happy, and we were happy. He was outstanding. Truly made our wedding so easy and enjoyable. I also had a bridal attendant who was so nice and stayed by my side always asking me if I needed anything. Now for one of the most important parts = Food. The food was out of this world. I've been to a lot of weddings, and maybe I'm being bias, but that food was just outrageous!! People were coming up to me saying it was the best steak they ever had!! The cocktail hour could have been dinner alone, there was so much food! Every single dish was amazing. My husband got the chicken and then wanted to try the steak, so George brought him over both dishes and he loved them!! The wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and so delicious. Finally we also had a venetian hour, which was again out of this world. SO much food!! Our guests loved the venetian hour and all the different stations. My wedding truly was a dream come true because of the North Ritz!!

Martha
02/06/2015

From A to Z We were very pleased with everything... We loved the fact that they were able to acommodate us with lots of things venue is sonclose to hotels... Highway..... To get in and out ... The place is beautiful.....

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING! From booking to day of, nothing to complain about. They gave us so much advice and suggestions to help plan my wedding and George our maitre de helped us to select the best menu. He has so much knowledge and expertise and isn't pushy with his opinions. Nadine was extremely helpful on the phone and answered all my 'silly' questions in the weeks leading up to the wedding. The Tuesday before we dropped everything off and paid the last payment and everyone was so sweet. The day of the wedding we arrived in the limo and all of the staff came out to congratulate us! That day I met Stephanie my bridal attendant and she was spectacular! My bustle ripped out from dancing twice and she actually sewed it up quickly so I could keep dancing! My fiancé and I always had a drink in my hand and all my guests were completely satisfied. The food was amazing and they even sent us home with one of each entree, and a few pieces of steak! There is not enough room to continue to rave about how amazing the North Ritz was! Don't let the size of the cocktail hour room deceive you, we all fit! I invited 350 and they assured us we would fit, I ended up with 275, and it was absolutely perfect!

Recently Married

Everything turned out wonderful. The staff was amazing. Everyone said the food was great. So happy with our decision to use them for our wedding.

Recently Married

North Ritz Club went beyond and beneath to assure that my every need was met. I had a ew of my guests tell me that the staff of North Ritz was so accommodating and they were very please with their professionalism. I also want to give a really big thanks to George who made sure my wedding was in tact and that my husband and I were happy and also my Bridal Attendant was awesome!

ohtany
09/07/2014

The place is a one event place and even though I didn’t care about it in the beginning, trust me – it does make a huge difference. The whole place is yours and your guests are free to walk where they want and when they want. During the planning process, the management worked with us on every little details: nothing was too difficult for them to do. We had so many special requests that even we were going nuts of how detailed we planned the wedding, however, NRC helped us with everything. They were truly one of the best vendors at our wedding. We call it a hidden gem of LI as the place doesn’t do too much advertising but yet amazingly awesome! The day of was perfect – we had a bridal assistant who was always by our side and helping with everything: drinks, food, dress, special requests. George helped us to communicate special requests to the band, our photographer, and guests. The food was fantastic as well as the service. So many guests are still sending us messages how they loved everything because it was that good. Cocktail Hour – our guests arrived half hour before the start. NRC was ready and let people into the cocktail room
Reception: everything was made to order (I am saying this because I looked at the kitchen before our wedding). If someone ordered steak medium, it was medium. Nothing was pre-cooked, which is a huge advantage. Our special drink was made with exact proportions and so many guests were drinking it because it was our version of Mojito and NRC used only fresh ingredients to make it (fresh mint and actual sugar cane).After the reception, they gave us a huge box of food that our families ate for the next 3 days. We were tipsy and hyper by the time the cake cutting came along, so after the cake cutting we actually fell on the floor. One of our guests took a video & u can see how the entire NRC run to us when we fell. Honestly, the wedding was a huge success because of NRC. We can’t recommend this place enough!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the second venue we looked at for our wedding and we were done. The North Ritz Club is beautiful. Modern looking ballroom and cocktail room with a marble floors and amazing grounds. They are extremely accommodating and can do everything that you ask to make your day special. The food here is amazing and we are receiving a ton of compliments from our guests. I love that they only do one wedding at a time and our maître de and bridal attendant made us feel like a king and queen. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We looked at many venues all over Long Island before deciding on the North Ritz Club. What stood out to us were the beautiful gardens out back for the ceremony and the fact that they only have one event at a time. We had our tasting and that sealed the deal! They help us plan an amazing event that all of our friends and family loved. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how good the food was and what a nice space this was. My bridal attendant Stephanie was really sweet and made sure that my husband and I had everything that we needed. The maitre d' George helped to keep us on schedule throughout the day and made sure everything ran smoothly. Everyone at the North Ritz Club was professional and nice to work with. I loved the attention to detail that they put into making our wedding exactly what we hoped for and more. I hope that I am able to attend an event there in the future as a guest!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The North Ritz Club went ABOVE and BEYOND for our August wedding. George was nothing less than spectacular. My Bridal Attendant, Stephanie, was the best ever! My husband and I called her a “ninja” because every time we turned around there she was somehow knowing exactly what we needed. The guests at our wedding still haven’t stopped raving about the food and the AMAZING service. The extended cocktail hour and Viennese hour were more than we could have hoped for. Every addition we made was well worth the money and done well above our expectations. The North Ritz Club helped make the night the most amazing of our entire lives. We wish we could do it all over again!

Bellina43
06/20/2014

My wedding was two weeks ago and it was everything I could have ever hoped for. Everyone is saying how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. Nadine has been an absolute doll to work with, she answers all your questions and makes you feel completely at ease about everything. George our Maitre D' was fabulous, when I first saw my cake it was pretty blah, nothing exciting but I didn't say anything didn't want to stress over something I couldn't change, by the time we were announced into the room they had re-done my cake and it was gorgeous I was blown away that they did it so smoothly that you never would have quessed there was anything wrong with the cake. My Bridal attendant was fabulous helped me with my dress, flowers anything you wanted she was right there, your shadow for the night but not in your way. We had a small misshap were a guest had fallen and broken her wristh. The NRC team was there and in seconds had her taken care of and I never knew anything had happened, everything ran smoothly. I really can't say enough wonderful things about NRC, they really do cater to your every need and make sure you are happy every step of the way. I hope someone I know has a wedding there so I can enjoy it as a my guests did, raving about everything. Thanks again to the whole team for making my day as special as it could be.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose NRC after looking at 18 VENUES around LI. They fit a smaller crowd of 120 without it looking empty, and can accomodate way more. The grounds are well kept and have pretty backgrounds with greenery/plants/mini waterfall for photos. The cocktail hour and reception rooms are really nice and don't look old/dated. They only do 1 wedding at a time so you get all the attention you need. The bridal suite is huge with a private bathroom.

Our banquet manager Annmarie was great, but is sadly no longer there. Nadine seemlessly took over and was also great. George the maitre d managed the day very well. Nick was also extremely nice to speak with. Our bridal attendant was Karen and she was terrific! She was a great help and was like a wedding-day mother in a sense. She saw me fiddling with my veil and just came up behind me and started fixing it for me. She also brought us water when she saw us sweating on the dancefloor!

My husband and I only had time to get a small taste of the cocktail hour food but everyone was raving about it! We did get to actually sit down at the reception for salad/entree/dessert and have no complaints. My personal favorite from our tasting is the fish. The baker also works for the diner next door so you can get a good preview beforehand. The cake itself was pretty good, layers were kind of thin - but they also had a mousse dessert and Italian pastries at each table which were amazing! Along with the top layer of cake we were given 2beef, 2chicken and 2fish dinners and 3 boxes of cookies!

We got to have cocktail hour half indoor/outdoor. They made our signature drink perfectly. Our parents/grandparents were given special seating and were served at their tables for cocktail hour. The reception room uplighting was very visible even during the brightest time of the day. They changed the color for each couple in our party for their entrances (rainbow color scheme). Our centerpieces were a little complicated but followed directions perfectly!

1+ year ago

We could not be happier with everything about The North Ritz Club and the Manager George.

From the first day we visited until the end of the evening of our wedding we received first class service.

The food was excellent drinks plentiful and a beautiful setting---I can actually say that the day of the event we were made to fell like we were family ---never had a no for anything we asked for.

Go for the Initiative hour you will not be sorry!!!