North Ritz Club

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
The North Ritz Club went ABOVE and BEYOND for our August wedding. George was nothing less than spectacular. My Bridal Attendant, Stephanie, was the best ever! My husband and I called her a “ninja” because every time we turned around there she was somehow knowing exactly what we needed. The guests at our wedding still haven’t stopped raving about the food and the AMAZING service. The extended cocktail hour and Viennese hour were more than we could have hoped for. Every addition we made was well worth the money and done well above our expectations. The North Ritz Club helped make the night the most amazing of our entire lives. We wish we could do it all over again!
Wedding: 08/08/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Bellina43 3 Reviews
My wedding was two weeks ago and it was everything I could have ever hoped for. Everyone is saying how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. Nadine has been an absolute doll to work with, she answers all your questions and makes you feel completely at ease about everything. George our Maitre D' was fabulous, when I first saw my cake it was pretty blah, nothing exciting but I didn't say anything didn't want to stress over something I couldn't change, by the time we were announced into the room they had re-done my cake and it was gorgeous I was blown away that they did it so smoothly that you never would have quessed there was anything wrong with the cake. My Bridal attendant was fabulous helped me with my dress, flowers anything you wanted she was right there, your shadow for the night but not in your way. We had a small misshap were a guest had fallen and broken her wristh. The NRC team was there and in seconds had her taken care of and I never knew anything had happened, everything ran smoothly. I really can't say enough wonderful things about NRC, they really do cater to your every need and make sure you are happy every step of the way. I hope someone I know has a wedding there so I can enjoy it as a my guests did, raving about everything. Thanks again to the whole team for making my day as special as it could be.
Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We chose NRC after looking at 18 VENUES around LI. They fit a smaller crowd of 120 without it looking empty, and can accomodate way more. The grounds are well kept and have pretty backgrounds with greenery/plants/mini waterfall for photos. The cocktail hour and reception rooms are really nice and don't look old/dated. They only do 1 wedding at a time so you get all the attention you need. The bridal suite is huge with a private bathroom.

Our banquet manager Annmarie was great, but is sadly no longer there. Nadine seemlessly took over and was also great. George the maitre d managed the day very well. Nick was also extremely nice to speak with. Our bridal attendant was Karen and she was terrific! She was a great help and was like a wedding-day mother in a sense. She saw me fiddling with my veil and just came up behind me and started fixing it for me. She also brought us water when she saw us sweating on the dancefloor!

My husband and I only had time to get a small taste of the cocktail hour food but everyone was raving about it! We did get to actually sit down at the reception for salad/entree/dessert and have no complaints. My personal favorite from our tasting is the fish. The baker also works for the diner next door so you can get a good preview beforehand. The cake itself was pretty good, layers were kind of thin - but they also had a mousse dessert and Italian pastries at each table which were amazing! Along with the top layer of cake we were given 2beef, 2chicken and 2fish dinners and 3 boxes of cookies!

We got to have cocktail hour half indoor/outdoor. They made our signature drink perfectly. Our parents/grandparents were given special seating and were served at their tables for cocktail hour. The reception room uplighting was very visible even during the brightest time of the day. They changed the color for each couple in our party for their entrances (rainbow color scheme). Our centerpieces were a little complicated but followed directions perfectly!
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
George G. at the North Ritz was our Maitre D and boy were we lucky. He is professional and experienced and everything went smoothly. The venue itself was beautiful. Only one event at a time so all the attention is paid to your wedding. The outdoor area is beautiful and we were lucky to have beautiful weather on our special day.

The amount of food and quality of food was impeccable! Guest had to take home leftovers because the cocktail hour was so filling!

The venue does not really advertise and gets its clients by word of mouth and after having my wedding there they live up to your expectations and more.

Our bridal attendant Stephanie was AWESOME! She made sure that I ate and had a drink and I was comfortable and content. Anything you wished for she was at your service.

You will not be disappointed if you book this place for your special day!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I LOVED my venue! It was so beautiful and the staff there is wonderful. My florist forgot to send a throwing bouquet and the bridal attendant made me on one on the spot! Everyone really made sure that we were taken care of and all my guests LOVED the food. It was amazing!
Wedding: 03/30/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Private User 4 Reviews
The North Ritz Club did a great job of making our wedding special and unique. The staff was attentive and fantastic and the service was impeccable. Although we were so caught up in the night that we didn't get a chance to eat, we heard the food was fantastic and we were given boxes of food to take home with us as well. We would highly recommend them for a beautiful affair.
Wedding: Recently Married
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Private User 2 Reviews
Everything for my wedding went perfectly at the north ritz club. I had my ceremony and reception there and it could not have gone more smoothly. My bridal attendant was awesome, she was by my side anytime I needed anything. I had sauce spilled on my dress before the ceremony and she was there with cleaning wipes and got it all out no problem. Overall everything was perfect and I honestly couldn't say anything I would have changed.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got married at the North Ritz Club on August 9, 2013. I was initially attracted to it because it was a single event venue...and as the bride, I wanted all of the attention on me! And boy was it...the North Ritz made me feel like a queen. George, the maitre'd, is a true professional and made sure the night ran smoothly. I had no worries the entire night because I knew George was on the job. Stephanie, my bridal assistant, was phenomenal as well and such a big help. My guest are still raving at the quality of the service, food, and drinks. I would recommend the North Ritz to anyone who is looking for a truly beautiful, elegant, and amazing wedding venue!
Wedding: 08/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding at the North Ritz Club and they were amazing, everyone we worked with was great and they were so helpful with everything and so accomadating. The room was perfect the food was out of this world. Our Matre Dee was great and my Bridal Attendant was awesome she was by my side whenever I needed her and she did an amazing job. We have nothing bad to say about them, everything was perfect and made our special day even more special. I would recommed them to everyone.
Wedding: 06/21/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
I don't even know where to begin! Everyone at the North Ritz Club was PHENOMENAL-from the time we booked until the end of our wedding night, we felt like one of the family at the NRC. We booked everything with Nadine, who was so helpful and available any time we had a question (which was often, as we got closer to the wedding!!). When I panicked about seating, they invited us to come in and look at the reception room again, they even showed us how they would organize the tables so I could visualize it. And, when Nadine heard my now-husband say he was nervous about our first dance, she insisted we go into the empty ballroom and practice--so nice!!!!! George, our Maitre D' was also fantastic. The day of our wedding brought a tropical storm...not ideal for sure, but everyone did their best to make sure our guests were comfortable and well taken care of. A few guests arrived extra early (we had our ceremony at Church, not at the NRC) because of the shuttles we had and the bar and cocktail hour were opened immediately for them. When our families arrived, each had a table set up for them at cocktail hour so they didn't need to walk around and get food. The staff knew who the family members were and made sure to get them anything they needed. My bridal attendant was also excellent. She made sure I ate, helped bustle my dress, would show up out of no where with drink refills for us and did everything she could to make sure we had a great time. I would DEFINITELY recommend the NRC for a wedding or any other special event. Our guests are still raving about the food, delicious wedding cake, quality of drinks, and how smoothly the night went. Everyone was fed simultaneously which was also excellent and shows they had plenty of staff on hand to run a wedding of 170 guests. I love this place!!!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Anonymous 2 Reviews
Working with the staff at North Ritz Club was a breeze from start to finish. From our first visit to the venue to our wedding day, we could not be more happy with the services we were provided. Ann Marie is such a sweet lady and such a pleasure to work with during all the days leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day, George took care of us the entire time. Not a thing slipped by him and I did not have to worry about anything. Everything was accounted for prior to the wedding and by the time it was wedding day, all I had to do was just show up and let everything fall into place. I absolutely would recommend the North Ritz Club to anyone looking for a wedding venue.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my reception here, and everything we wanted was catered to our needs.
Everyone commented on the extensive cocktail hour, and how delicious and how great of a presentation everything had. I had a few courses for dinner, and everyone loved that food too. The service from the bar tenders, servers, and attendants were phenomenal. The fact that you are the only event there, really makes a difference on your special day. The bridal suite upstairs was perfect. Everything they did, they really did the best.
Wedding: 07/22/2012
Services Used: Catering

Anonymous 5 Reviews
AMAZING!!! I am still speechless with the service, food, the beautiful reception hall and the staff! They made my wedding day absolutely great- better than I could have ever imagined. It was nice that my wedding was the only event of the day. They were truly dedicated to my event. Everyone is still raving about the food. I highly recommend the North Ritz Club.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everything went absolutely perfect on my wedding day!!! I can't thank Gus (Maitre d) and Isabella (Bridal attendant) enough for all of their hard work they put in. Everything was set up so beautifully and everyone loved the food!!!! I highly recommend the North Ritz Club to anyone looking for a catering hall... you wont be disappointed!!
Wedding: 06/23/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We just had our wedding at the North Ritz Club and it was amazing from beginning to end. We are still getting feedback from our friends saying it was by far the best food and service they have ever seen! George our matre D was wonderful and Isabella was the best bridal attendant I could ask for. The venue was in great condition and we were lucky enough to have beautiful weather. We got married outside and they set it up perfectly, it flowed so nicely into the cocktail hr which had more food than you can imagine. George worked with us to customize our menu and even added some fun stations based on some of our fav foods, as well as a "to go" station which we wanted to do with mini sliders and fries. This was a huge hit and ppl love the customized chinese to go containers we got for them. The reception was great, as was the service!!! They brought us a tray of all the food so we could try it and made sure we never had an empty glass. They even wrapped up several meals and dessert trays to bring home. The size of the room was perfect for the 235 guests we had and the dance floor was jam packed the whole night, but never too crowded which was nice. My ONLY complaint and it's a small one was the women we worked with leading up to the wedding, AnnMarie. She was very sweet to deal with it, but was hit or miss in her responses to me via e-mail. I would ask her several questions and get answers for only a few and this was unfortunately a consistent occurrence. I think they have too many people sharing the same e-mail account and I wish EACH staff person had their own to ensure the right people were getting the right questions and answering them thoroughly. When you are spending this much $$$ you want your basic questions to be answered. Other then that, we had an amazing time and I would HIGHLY recommend the North Ritz. If you like amazing food, wonderful service, beautiful venue, 1 wedding only venue and not a typical gawdy italian style catering hall that accommodate a larger group, THIS is for you!!!
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The North Ritz Club is truly beautiful. There are so many photo opportunities that you do not need to stop anywhere after the church before you arrive there. The outdoor area has a gorgeous fountain and a wide array of pretty flowers. The cocktail hour space - both inside and outside - is so spacious that everyone can sit (a rarity for a wedding!). The dance floor is made of marble - which gives an elegant look to the reception room. The staff - from the owner to the bridal attendant - were very professional, courteous, and helpful. George, the maitre d', ensured that our entire wedding flowed smoothly without a hitch. The food was so delicious that our guests still can't stop raving about it. What truly surprised me, though, was the service I received from my bridal attendant, Isabelle. She was there for me, literally 24-7, for everything I could possibly need. (It was similar to having a personal assistant, but better.) Not only was she helpful, but she was warm, friendly, and supportive - exactly what I needed on my wedding day. I couldn't have chosen a better venue for my wedding, as the North Ritz Club provided everything I needed for a luxurious and unforgettable wedding.
Wedding: 05/19/2012