North Ritz Club

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything turned out wonderful. The staff was amazing. Everyone said the food was great. So happy with our decision to use them for our wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

North Ritz Club went beyond and beneath to assure that my every need was met. I had a ew of my guests tell me that the staff of North Ritz was so accommodating and they were very please with their professionalism. I also want to give a really big thanks to George who made sure my wedding was in tact and that my husband and I were happy and also my Bridal Attendant was awesome!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The place is a one event place and even though I didn’t care about it in the beginning, trust me – it does make a huge difference. The whole place is yours and your guests are free to walk where they want and when they want. During the planning process, the management worked with us on every little details: nothing was too difficult for them to do. We had so many special requests that even we were going nuts of how detailed we planned the wedding, however, NRC helped us with everything. They were truly one of the best vendors at our wedding. We call it a hidden gem of LI as the place doesn’t do too much advertising but yet amazingly awesome! The day of was perfect – we had a bridal assistant who was always by our side and helping with everything: drinks, food, dress, special requests. George helped us to communicate special requests to the band, our photographer, and guests. The food was fantastic as well as the service. So many guests are still sending us messages how they loved everything because it was that good. Cocktail Hour – our guests arrived half hour before the start. NRC was ready and let people into the cocktail room
Reception: everything was made to order (I am saying this because I looked at the kitchen before our wedding). If someone ordered steak medium, it was medium. Nothing was pre-cooked, which is a huge advantage. Our special drink was made with exact proportions and so many guests were drinking it because it was our version of Mojito and NRC used only fresh ingredients to make it (fresh mint and actual sugar cane).After the reception, they gave us a huge box of food that our families ate for the next 3 days. We were tipsy and hyper by the time the cake cutting came along, so after the cake cutting we actually fell on the floor. One of our guests took a video & u can see how the entire NRC run to us when we fell. Honestly, the wedding was a huge success because of NRC. We can’t recommend this place enough!!!

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
ohtany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the second venue we looked at for our wedding and we were done. The North Ritz Club is beautiful. Modern looking ballroom and cocktail room with a marble floors and amazing grounds. They are extremely accommodating and can do everything that you ask to make your day special. The food here is amazing and we are receiving a ton of compliments from our guests. I love that they only do one wedding at a time and our maître de and bridal attendant made us feel like a king and queen. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We looked at many venues all over Long Island before deciding on the North Ritz Club. What stood out to us were the beautiful gardens out back for the ceremony and the fact that they only have one event at a time. We had our tasting and that sealed the deal! They help us plan an amazing event that all of our friends and family loved. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how good the food was and what a nice space this was. My bridal attendant Stephanie was really sweet and made sure that my husband and I had everything that we needed. The maitre d' George helped to keep us on schedule throughout the day and made sure everything ran smoothly. Everyone at the North Ritz Club was professional and nice to work with. I loved the attention to detail that they put into making our wedding exactly what we hoped for and more. I hope that I am able to attend an event there in the future as a guest!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The North Ritz Club went ABOVE and BEYOND for our August wedding. George was nothing less than spectacular. My Bridal Attendant, Stephanie, was the best ever! My husband and I called her a “ninja” because every time we turned around there she was somehow knowing exactly what we needed. The guests at our wedding still haven’t stopped raving about the food and the AMAZING service. The extended cocktail hour and Viennese hour were more than we could have hoped for. Every addition we made was well worth the money and done well above our expectations. The North Ritz Club helped make the night the most amazing of our entire lives. We wish we could do it all over again!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

My wedding was two weeks ago and it was everything I could have ever hoped for. Everyone is saying how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. Nadine has been an absolute doll to work with, she answers all your questions and makes you feel completely at ease about everything. George our Maitre D' was fabulous, when I first saw my cake it was pretty blah, nothing exciting but I didn't say anything didn't want to stress over something I couldn't change, by the time we were announced into the room they had re-done my cake and it was gorgeous I was blown away that they did it so smoothly that you never would have quessed there was anything wrong with the cake. My Bridal attendant was fabulous helped me with my dress, flowers anything you wanted she was right there, your shadow for the night but not in your way. We had a small misshap were a guest had fallen and broken her wristh. The NRC team was there and in seconds had her taken care of and I never knew anything had happened, everything ran smoothly. I really can't say enough wonderful things about NRC, they really do cater to your every need and make sure you are happy every step of the way. I hope someone I know has a wedding there so I can enjoy it as a my guests did, raving about everything. Thanks again to the whole team for making my day as special as it could be.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
Bellina43
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose NRC after looking at 18 VENUES around LI. They fit a smaller crowd of 120 without it looking empty, and can accomodate way more. The grounds are well kept and have pretty backgrounds with greenery/plants/mini waterfall for photos. The cocktail hour and reception rooms are really nice and don't look old/dated. They only do 1 wedding at a time so you get all the attention you need. The bridal suite is huge with a private bathroom.

Our banquet manager Annmarie was great, but is sadly no longer there. Nadine seemlessly took over and was also great. George the maitre d managed the day very well. Nick was also extremely nice to speak with. Our bridal attendant was Karen and she was terrific! She was a great help and was like a wedding-day mother in a sense. She saw me fiddling with my veil and just came up behind me and started fixing it for me. She also brought us water when she saw us sweating on the dancefloor!

My husband and I only had time to get a small taste of the cocktail hour food but everyone was raving about it! We did get to actually sit down at the reception for salad/entree/dessert and have no complaints. My personal favorite from our tasting is the fish. The baker also works for the diner next door so you can get a good preview beforehand. The cake itself was pretty good, layers were kind of thin - but they also had a mousse dessert and Italian pastries at each table which were amazing! Along with the top layer of cake we were given 2beef, 2chicken and 2fish dinners and 3 boxes of cookies!

We got to have cocktail hour half indoor/outdoor. They made our signature drink perfectly. Our parents/grandparents were given special seating and were served at their tables for cocktail hour. The reception room uplighting was very visible even during the brightest time of the day. They changed the color for each couple in our party for their entrances (rainbow color scheme). Our centerpieces were a little complicated but followed directions perfectly!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not be happier with everything about The North Ritz Club and the Manager George.

From the first day we visited until the end of the evening of our wedding we received first class service.

The food was excellent drinks plentiful and a beautiful setting---I can actually say that the day of the event we were made to fell like we were family ---never had a no for anything we asked for.

Go for the Initiative hour you will not be sorry!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

George G. at the North Ritz was our Maitre D and boy were we lucky. He is professional and experienced and everything went smoothly. The venue itself was beautiful. Only one event at a time so all the attention is paid to your wedding. The outdoor area is beautiful and we were lucky to have beautiful weather on our special day.

The amount of food and quality of food was impeccable! Guest had to take home leftovers because the cocktail hour was so filling!

The venue does not really advertise and gets its clients by word of mouth and after having my wedding there they live up to your expectations and more.

Our bridal attendant Stephanie was AWESOME! She made sure that I ate and had a drink and I was comfortable and content. Anything you wished for she was at your service.

You will not be disappointed if you book this place for your special day!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED my venue! It was so beautiful and the staff there is wonderful. My florist forgot to send a throwing bouquet and the bridal attendant made me on one on the spot! Everyone really made sure that we were taken care of and all my guests LOVED the food. It was amazing!

• Wedding: 03/30/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The North Ritz Club did a great job of making our wedding special and unique. The staff was attentive and fantastic and the service was impeccable. Although we were so caught up in the night that we didn't get a chance to eat, we heard the food was fantastic and we were given boxes of food to take home with us as well. We would highly recommend them for a beautiful affair.

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything for my wedding went perfectly at the north ritz club. I had my ceremony and reception there and it could not have gone more smoothly. My bridal attendant was awesome, she was by my side anytime I needed anything. I had sauce spilled on my dress before the ceremony and she was there with cleaning wipes and got it all out no problem. Overall everything was perfect and I honestly couldn't say anything I would have changed.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I got married at the North Ritz Club on August 9, 2013. I was initially attracted to it because it was a single event venue...and as the bride, I wanted all of the attention on me! And boy was it...the North Ritz made me feel like a queen. George, the maitre'd, is a true professional and made sure the night ran smoothly. I had no worries the entire night because I knew George was on the job. Stephanie, my bridal assistant, was phenomenal as well and such a big help. My guest are still raving at the quality of the service, food, and drinks. I would recommend the North Ritz to anyone who is looking for a truly beautiful, elegant, and amazing wedding venue!

• Wedding: 08/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at the North Ritz Club and they were amazing, everyone we worked with was great and they were so helpful with everything and so accomadating. The room was perfect the food was out of this world. Our Matre Dee was great and my Bridal Attendant was awesome she was by my side whenever I needed her and she did an amazing job. We have nothing bad to say about them, everything was perfect and made our special day even more special. I would recommed them to everyone.

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to begin! Everyone at the North Ritz Club was PHENOMENAL-from the time we booked until the end of our wedding night, we felt like one of the family at the NRC. We booked everything with Nadine, who was so helpful and available any time we had a question (which was often, as we got closer to the wedding!!). When I panicked about seating, they invited us to come in and look at the reception room again, they even showed us how they would organize the tables so I could visualize it. And, when Nadine heard my now-husband say he was nervous about our first dance, she insisted we go into the empty ballroom and practice--so nice!!!!! George, our Maitre D' was also fantastic. The day of our wedding brought a tropical storm...not ideal for sure, but everyone did their best to make sure our guests were comfortable and well taken care of. A few guests arrived extra early (we had our ceremony at Church, not at the NRC) because of the shuttles we had and the bar and cocktail hour were opened immediately for them. When our families arrived, each had a table set up for them at cocktail hour so they didn't need to walk around and get food. The staff knew who the family members were and made sure to get them anything they needed. My bridal attendant was also excellent. She made sure I ate, helped bustle my dress, would show up out of no where with drink refills for us and did everything she could to make sure we had a great time. I would DEFINITELY recommend the NRC for a wedding or any other special event. Our guests are still raving about the food, delicious wedding cake, quality of drinks, and how smoothly the night went. Everyone was fed simultaneously which was also excellent and shows they had plenty of staff on hand to run a wedding of 170 guests. I love this place!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake