Noretas Decor Inc

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The decoration was top class and I was extremely impressed by their work and professionalism. I would highly recommend them for any other wedding decor.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Noretas Décor did an amazing job transforming the Milican-Ogden Community Hall (MOCA)into a beautiful wedding reception venue. They went above and beyond my expectations and transformed the hall into a beautiful scene right out of a fairytale. Thank you for making my wedding dreams come true!!! I can't express how you made my wedding so perfect. Kaiser and his team are amazing, punctual and very professional. Thank you again!!! Elizabeth

1+ year ago

The red carpet where the bride and groom entered was not there.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1+ year ago

Kaiser & Leonor are great people to work with. They listened to the details we had in mind for our wedding and on the day of the wedding, they did an amazing job decorating our wedding ceremony and reception venues. It was more than what we expected. The flower bouquets looked great as well.

Hamza
08/25/2013

Mr.Kaiser is great to work with and he has been in the business for a while.

He exactly knows the client needs and he can suggest if you don't exactly know what kind of decors you need.

Also,the prices are relativity low compared to other competitors.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

We had a wonderful experience with Noretas Décor, they were very accommodating, and Kaiser was very helpful. The décor was better than what we had in mind, and the presentation looked lovely. They were efficient and timely, everything was done in an organized manner, and we really appreciated there hard work!

We would HIGHLY recommend going with Noreta's Décor, they are reasonable, and understanding to your event needs. The BEST in Calgary!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They are very accommodating for personal request.
They will do their best to make sure you are happy and satisfied with the service.
There is no impossible for them, if they say they will do it, they will.

1+ year ago

The backdrop and decor were exceptionally stunning! Kaiser and his team was awesome in accommodating my requests and made my wedding reception looked beautiful!

Wilma
09/01/2012

We had wonderful service from Noretas Decor and would recommend them to anyone. We had a couple times that we had to call to confirm that all was being assembled/disassembled in the times lines agreed upon but EVERYTHING was done on time and always with professionalism and confidence. The decorating for our wedding was beautiful and we received many compliments on the job that was done. Thanks to Kaiser and his team we truly appreciate all you did and would not hesitate to use your services again when our 2nd daughter marries. Thanks again!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Spina
08/26/2012

My wedding decoration was just absolutly amazing. Every guest that came to my event was amazed at how beautiful it was. Thanks.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Jen
08/18/2012

The backdrop setup by noretas decor was beautiful. We liked that they provided LED lights that did not give off heat....as well were prompt with setup and takedown (which many decor companies do not provide). As well they were flexible enough to hang our own decorations. They communicated well and were easy to get in touch with....

Chelsey
08/11/2012
4.7

We were very happy with our service. When I stopped into the venue on Friday evening I had concerns over minor details, and these issues were resolved immediatly. I was thrilled when I walked into our reception on Saturday.

My only concern was the miscommunication over the time when you guys were to arrive at the Italian Club Friday night, which ended up making their staff stay late. They were to be going home at 6pm; however, they did not start until after 6. We had initially discussed being there at 4pm and if that wasnt possible we would pick up the table runners and take them to the Italian club so their staff could get moving on stuff. This didnt happen, and they had to stay late. Not a huge deal, but a miscommunication for sure.

karla
07/28/2012

-Very accommodating and professional to their clients!
Not to mention that they have beautiful and many selections:)

More power to you!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Dear Kaiser & Leonor, thanks so much for taking care of backdrop, centre pieces & all the other decorations for my wedding. you guys made it easier for me. I came in to check the arrangements in advance and I didn't have to change anything. thanks for following the instructions & for doing everything the way I wanted. I loved it! -S&R

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

I just want to say thank-you very much to Kaiser and his wife Leonor for decorating for our reception. It was absolutely beautiful, and I was more than pleased when I walked into the room. The guest raved about how nice of a wedding it was thanks to you two!! My husband and I were on a budget, but Noretas Decor was affordable, and they went the extra mile to help. I am truly blessed to have hired them!! God Bless you Noretas Decor, and may you have a successful future!!

Love The Shirley's

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did a good job. Provided atras for free which is nice...doesn't happen very often!