Noor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our experience at Noor was priceless! Amin was so pleasant and accomodating up to the very last minute. Robert, the owner, was incredibly cordial and receptive. We mostly worked with Amin and that was such a pleasant experience. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone and I hope that they continue to provide outstanding service and caring attention!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

COMPLETE BLISS! loved my venue and staff was amazing! I recently had my wedding at the Noor, (June 16 2014). The business is owned by an Amazingly warm and down to earth couple. We had the pleasure of working with Robert, I loved him he was absolutely amazing and extremely helpful. He gave us the VIP treatment and made my family and myself feel like we were part of his family.

As for the staff... Unbelievable!!! They went above and beyond and share the same love and passion for the job as the owners do! (Which is very rare) my guest were completely shocked how amazing and attentive they were.

As for the food.. Sooo freakin delish!! We had a food tasting which let us customize our food choices. We had the seared chicken breast with citrus sauce veggies and mashed potatoes for dinner, Caesar salad. And of course appetizers. Everything hot and ready to serve, and beyond delish. Normally cooking for large groups of people can be favor less.. But not here!

As for the location.. Best location ever!!! It's in the heart of old town Pasadena! Right on Colorado street, What more can you ask for! The ballrooms are elegant lavish sexy young hip stylish! I loved my venue!

All together Noor was an amazing! I wouldn't change a single thing! Robert you and your staff are freakin awesome thank you a million times for making my day so special for me and my family!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What more could we ask for in a venue- gorgeous, clean, delicious food, great drinks professional staff, and incredible service! It was so great working with the Noor for our wedding! We were so impressed with the everything and have received countless compliments on the venue and food!

Profile Picture
Private User
05/26/2013

Extremely professional! We loved them and their wonderful hospitality. Very dynamic in setup. We wish we could have another party just to work with them again

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Noor made our dream come true!

I have to admit that I was a very nervous bride-to-be. I had been searching everywhere for a venue that was beautiful but somewhat reasonable in price. I had almost given up when a friend of mine told me that she had attended a wedding at Noor and that the venue was amazing and the food was delicious.

I made an appointment for a site tour and fell in love with the venue. We sat down to customize our menu and THE PRICES WERE 20% LESS than venues that were not nearly as beautiful.

Unlike many of the other venues we visited, they don't have any hidden charges! We got exactly what we wanted at reasonable prices!!!

Noor even recommended some wonderful vendors. We were thrilled with our event planner, photographer and florist (reviews coming after the honeymoon).

Our event was a BIG HIT! Our guests have been raving about the venue, food and service!

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOOR!!!

Ayako and Danny

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Noor is definitely a first class venue. Everything is new and beautiful. If you want a modern and classy place to have an event/reception, this is a great place. The staff was so friendly and the food is absolutely delicious. My wedding reception was more than I could ever imagine. Thank you to Robert and the Noor team.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used the smaller banquet room and if you are looking for a reception room that doesn't look like a hotel banquet room and provides style this is the place to go. The food was amazing and the entire staff are extremely attentive and professional.l Great experience.

Profile Picture
Ryan
07/20/2013

Fantastic venue, a bit pricey but great nonetheless.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Noor's Ella Ballroom, and I really couldn't be happier with how the event turned out.

Our sales associate Nora helped us plan all the different aspects one needs to address with the reception venue, then the event coordinator Amin flawlessly and professionally took care of everything during the event. It was OUTSTANDING.

We love the venue because the decor reminds us of Vegas - classy, upscale, modern, etc. The drinks were great, the food was good, and everyone complimented us on the venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

The venue is beautiful, location is very convenient, value is pretty unbeatable, and the team is great! Although they sometimes get quite busy with their events and many clients, they try their best to be as responsive and accessible as possible. Closer to the wedding, we had a harder time getting in contact within less time, but it might have been because one of their staff went on vacation so they had less people to man the emails. Regardless, we enjoyed our experience with Noor and it is a great venue overall. The food was delicious and we got a lot of compliments for it! They have the most amazing Portobello Mushroom Ravioli - a ton of meat lovers and vegetarians alike at our wedding all raved about it! The bar looks very classy, the dance floor is spacious, and there are many great things to say about Noor. Definitely recommend!