Noor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'm from the East Coast and having my wedding in LA because my fiance is from there and has more extended family that I do. Picking out a wedding venue was an arduous process, especially since we live in the East Coast and utilized the Memorial Day weekend to visit something like 20 venues in 3 days. One of the venues we looked at was Noor. Given our tight weekend schedule, not only were the owners, Robert and Maggie, more than accommodating (especially when we were behind schedule and needed to reschedule the following day - during a holiday weekend, no less!), but they were extremely patient and kind to us when we did finally visit this venue. Robert met with us and showed us the space while a wedding was being set up for that evening. Their ballroom space is awesome, as is their outdoor terrace and the outdoor ceremony space. More importantly, I was impressed by both Robert and Maggie's dedication to each event - you really can see the care they put into the event to make it truly special for their clients. Ultimately, my fiance and I ended up choosing a different venue to accommodate our parents' wishes, but I'm leaving this review to share just how impressed we were with Robert and Maggie's professionalism and love for their venue. I would not hesitate to work with them for any event.

Sergio
08/01/2015

We just had our wedding at NOOR and it was great. Everything was perfect. The best thing about NOOR is that everything was included in one package: venue, rentals, catering and drinks. That made the organization super easy. The other great thing about NOOR is that everyone there is super friendly and responsive. Robert, the owner, who worked with us, is super nice and was extremely accommodating, helping us setting-up the wedding exactly how we wanted it (many places don't do that!) in terms of decor, food, organization and drinks from the first to the last day. He was always available even when we called him or emailed him at the craziest hours with the most weird requests... The day of the wedding everything looked immaculate. The organization and the service were impeccable. The food was great, of great quality, prepared well, and abundant (so were the drinks...). Everything went very smooth. Considering the service we received, we had a great value for our wedding. Everyone enjoyed the food, the venue and the party, including us! Thanks NOOR!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Alisse
06/26/2015

The ambiance of the Ella room was so beautiful I only needed center pieces and my reception was perfect. This place is super professional and flexible. Robert and his team made my wedding so easy and simple and stress free.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding reception in the Sofia Ballroom at Noor 2/28/2015. Robert and his team, Barbara and Amin were a pleasure to work with from the first meeting to the day of the reception. They were always extremely accomodating. I am so happy I chose Noor for my reception. Not only is the ballroom gorgeous and in a prime location, the people there are so nice to work with. All of my guests have complimented the service and said the food was delicious. The day of my wedding, Barbara went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy. I cant think of even one complaint, because they truly made my wedding day the best day of my life. Thank you Noor

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience at Noor was priceless! Amin was so pleasant and accomodating up to the very last minute. Robert, the owner, was incredibly cordial and receptive. We mostly worked with Amin and that was such a pleasant experience. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone and I hope that they continue to provide outstanding service and caring attention!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

COMPLETE BLISS! loved my venue and staff was amazing!
I recently had my wedding at the Noor, (June 16 2014). The business is owned by an Amazingly warm and down to earth couple. We had the pleasure of working with Robert, I loved him he was absolutely amazing and extremely helpful. He gave us the VIP treatment and made my family and myself feel like we were part of his family.

As for the staff... Unbelievable!!! They went above and beyond and share the same love and passion for the job as the owners do! (Which is very rare) my guest were completely shocked how amazing and attentive they were.

As for the food.. Sooo freakin delish!! We had a food tasting which let us customize our food choices. We had the seared chicken breast with citrus sauce veggies and mashed potatoes for dinner, Caesar salad. And of course appetizers. Everything hot and ready to serve, and beyond delish. Normally cooking for large groups of people can be favor less.. But not here!

As for the location.. Best location ever!!! It's in the heart of old town Pasadena! Right on Colorado street, What more can you ask for! The ballrooms are elegant lavish sexy young hip stylish! I loved my venue!

All together Noor was an amazing! I wouldn't change a single thing! Robert you and your staff are freakin awesome thank you a million times for making my day so special for me and my family!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What more could we ask for in a venue- gorgeous, clean, delicious food, great drinks professional staff, and incredible service! It was so great working with the Noor for our wedding! We were so impressed with the everything and have received countless compliments on the venue and food!

Private User
05/26/2013

Extremely professional! We loved them and their wonderful hospitality. Very dynamic in setup. We wish we could have another party just to work with them again

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Noor made our dream come true!

I have to admit that I was a very nervous bride-to-be. I had been searching everywhere for a venue that was beautiful but somewhat reasonable in price. I had almost given up when a friend of mine told me that she had attended a wedding at Noor and that the venue was amazing and the food was delicious.

I made an appointment for a site tour and fell in love with the venue. We sat down to customize our menu and THE PRICES WERE 20% LESS than venues that were not nearly as beautiful.

Unlike many of the other venues we visited, they don't have any hidden charges! We got exactly what we wanted at reasonable prices!!!

Noor even recommended some wonderful vendors. We were thrilled with our event planner, photographer and florist (reviews coming after the honeymoon).

Our event was a BIG HIT! Our guests have been raving about the venue, food and service!

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOOR!!!

Ayako and Danny

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Noor is definitely a first class venue. Everything is new and beautiful. If you want a modern and classy place to have an event/reception, this is a great place. The staff was so friendly and the food is absolutely delicious. My wedding reception was more than I could ever imagine. Thank you to Robert and the Noor team.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used the smaller banquet room and if you are looking for a reception room that doesn't look like a hotel banquet room and provides style this is the place to go. The food was amazing and the entire staff are extremely attentive and professional.l Great experience.

Ryan
07/20/2013

Fantastic venue, a bit pricey but great nonetheless.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Noor's Ella Ballroom, and I really couldn't be happier with how the event turned out.

Our sales associate Nora helped us plan all the different aspects one needs to address with the reception venue, then the event coordinator Amin flawlessly and professionally took care of everything during the event. It was OUTSTANDING.

We love the venue because the decor reminds us of Vegas - classy, upscale, modern, etc. The drinks were great, the food was good, and everyone complimented us on the venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

The venue is beautiful, location is very convenient, value is pretty unbeatable, and the team is great! Although they sometimes get quite busy with their events and many clients, they try their best to be as responsive and accessible as possible. Closer to the wedding, we had a harder time getting in contact within less time, but it might have been because one of their staff went on vacation so they had less people to man the emails. Regardless, we enjoyed our experience with Noor and it is a great venue overall. The food was delicious and we got a lot of compliments for it! They have the most amazing Portobello Mushroom Ravioli - a ton of meat lovers and vegetarians alike at our wedding all raved about it! The bar looks very classy, the dance floor is spacious, and there are many great things to say about Noor. Definitely recommend!

Private User
11/15/2014

Who said wedding planning is fun? Weddings take a lot of time and effort in the planning, it can get stressful, and it breaks the bank (made me feel so poor)! But Noor is a nice venue, food is good quality from the tasting, reasonable price, and the staff is helpful, however, the service was just slow the day of the event. Maybe they were short staffed? I don't know if all of my guests even knew there were hors d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour because there were barely any butler passed trays going around and when it came to dinner service, my guests were hungry because it took so slow and some guests didn't even get water in their glasses.