Nina Perini Photography

Nina Perini Photography

We are the Wedding Channel Wedding of the Day winner!

Newtown, PA 18940 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Exceptional photographer and crew! They took the time to get the perfect shots. Final photo's of my friends wedding were beautiful. She'll be my photographer one day for sure!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Natalie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are so happy with Nina's pictures from our wedding! We wanted a lot of fun, candid shots and Nina, Bambi and Matt did a great job directing us and the whole wedding party to get those shots! We wanted to be part of our cocktail hour and they did a great job making sure we were able to enjoy our cocktail hour. We didn't get a video of our wedding, but thanks to NIna and her team, their pictures captured our whole wedding day from beginning to end!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nina Perini Photography was recommended to me by a friend on Facebook. After checking out all of my friend's photos and Nina's website, I knew I had to meet with her. She was wonderful right from the start and continued to be throughout the whole process. From our engagement pictures, to creating a beautiful guest book, all the way through the wedding, I was more than thrilled with all of the photos. She made us feel comfortable and with that, all of our pictures were natural and came out absolutely beautiful! There are many of us laughing and doing silly personal things that Nina captured without making us feel staged and awkward. I LOVED them all and would highly recommend Nina's service. My sister in law ended up using her for her wedding, too!!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Bethany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nina was really fantastic. A month or so before the wedding we had a conversation about must-have pictures, and she followed all of my directions/requests exactly! She helped us stay on schedule on wedding day, and she and her team were really pleasant to work with. I would hire her all over again if I could! She also did our engagement pictures, which we love!

• Wedding: 03/31/2014
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was Friday, February 14, 2014 in Newtown, Bucks County and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Nina and her staff were fabulous from the moment they walked into my mother's house for the "getting ready" photos until the last minute when they left at the end of the night after the desserts/dancing photos!

There was a tough time constraint, travel from Bucks County to Philadelphia and lots of family/friend pictures to get and Nina handled it all beautifully - more importantly she got every single shot and they are more fabulous than I could have ever imagined! She made us feel comfortable and got every single photo we wanted (or my mother wanted!) all within our time frame and with minimal worry or direction on our part!

She truly captured our bridal party, family and friends and took pictures we will cherish forever!

Also, Nina was wonderful to work with prior to the wedding, she always got back to my emails and her turnaround time on all our photos was amazing! She sent us a sample of our wedding photos the day after the wedding - We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nina photographed my daughter's wedding on Valentine's Day this year. The photos are amazing and she was great to work with!

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
Peg
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nina was warm, friendly, and very responsive to any needs we had. She seemed to really enjoy herself at our wedding and interacted very pleasantly with everyone. Our wedding day was very hot and last minute we decided not to have any formal shots done. I was hoping to have enough shots of us dancing, under the chuppah, and with family to make albums and frame... I was not dissapointed. The photos are beautiful! I was instructed to choose 80-120 for the albums and it took hours to comb through over the 300 I put into my "favorites," I cannot wait to have albums to show off, photos to frame and hang, and years and years of happy memories which were caputured perfectly. Kudos!! -Yana and Michael

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
Yana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nina and Bambi with their assistant did a wonderful job capturing the special moments of our wedding day. The engagement session allowed us to feel most comfortable, and Nina with her assistant on that day were flexible and catering to our wishes of location and style. Nina has a special eye for capturing anyone at the right angle. Her work proves that she knows the equipment she uses and that she modifies her shooting to the variables given in any environment to take truly gorgeous photos. The customized flash drive of the photos was a beautiful, unexpected touch, and we can't wait to create our album. Extremely professional, natural, and accommodating. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Meghan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nina and her team were fantastic. They made sure to get every single photo we asked for and got us to our cocktail hour on time. They stayed until the very end of the night and captured the entire day so well. We didn't even notice they were there half of the time so there were a lot of great candid pictures. We would highly recommend Nina to others because she gives you everything you want and captures beautiful memories.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nina and Bambi are awesome! They are professional and so much fun at the same time. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone. Nina is very responsive. I must have emailed her a million times and she would get right back to me. Plus they take beautiful pictures!! I have absolutely no reqrets in choosing them.

• Wedding: 09/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stunning photography!That's what everyone tells me when they see our wedding photos. And I hands down agree with them! Nina came highly recommended by my husband's family because she shot all three of his sisters' weddings. As a result I had the opportunity to see plenty of her work before making the ultimate decision. One of the best things about Nina is her flexibility and willingness to work with your vision. I had a pretty concrete idea of the photos that I wanted and others that I absolutely didn't want, both for our engagement session and our wedding day, and she made sure that the right elements were captured. If you see a photo set up that you like, she and her assistant (who is also her mom, Bambi) can recreate it for you. Bambi is very attentive to the details that make a great photo an awesome photo. She fixed my dress and veil countless times during the day so everything sat just perfect in the shot. She even noticed something as small as a glare on my Dad's glasses so it could be adjusted. Nina has a unique talent for capturing wonderful candid expressions and cherished moments. The attention to detail that Nina put into editing the photos was also outstanding. They truly deserve 5 stars for quality, service and value.

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our pictures were fantastic! The photos were high quality with beautiful colors and details. Nina was a dream to work with and very accommodating. Her preparation and questionnaire, that I completed prior to the wedding, helped everything move smoothly on our special day. Nina and Bambi captured every moment that I wanted on film and so many moments that were so special that I did not even consider. She was a complete professional and receives my highest recommendation.

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just got our pictures back from our wedding and they looked fantastic! I love them all! Nina and her mother took some really great formal and candid pictures of us, our wedding party and guests. All requests were addressed and taken care of with ease. It was a pleasure to work with Nina and I hope to work with her again after we are complete with my wedding album, I can't wait to finalize and get it!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nina and Bambi did such a fantastic job photographing our wedding! There were so many great pictures, it was hard to choose which ones to frame, print, etc. She was professional and helpful from the very beginning to the very end. We had no idea what we were doing and she helped us every step of the way. I will definitely recommend her if anyone that I know needs a photographer.

• Wedding: 09/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fabulous just Fabulous, Nina and Bambi are amazing to work with. We love all of our photos! Thank you so much for your true talent.

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nina and Bambi are absolutely fabulous. The photo from our daughter's wedding were beautiful; they captured so many special moments along with gorgeous posed shots. I would highly recommend Nina Perini Photography to any wedding couple.

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
215-534-6580
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards