NH Images Photography + Video

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Peter and Kathy were both incredible to work with. Peter is so attentive to detail and quick to respond! Kathy was our wedding day photographer, her personality and experience shined throughout the day. highly recommend this team! Pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Photography

We worked with Peter to photograph our wedding as well as our engagement shoot. Peter is very outgoing and friendly which was big for me for a photographer as he could keep everyone smiling and looking natural. He was very flexible when it came to our engagement photos. The day we picked had rain. In the hour break in the rain in freezing temperatures, he got us amazing shots in not the best conditions. For our wedding, we met ahead of time and talked through all the pictures we were looking for. He came prepared day of, making sure all the shots we wanted were captured. During the ceremony, he was very unobtrusive, I barely noticed he was there. He made our wedding party/family feel comfortable while taking photos. During the reception, he captured all the key moments and more. He even stayed a little late to take some family pictures (who can say no when grandma asks for a picture of the whole family together!). It was great working with Peter and I would definitely recommend him.

Services Used: Photography

Peter is awsome very outgoing and takes amazing pictures I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

We hired Peter Clayman for our February elopement in New Hampshire. From our first phone conversation, I felt very comfortable and knew Peter would be great to work with. On the day of our wedding, we were able to spend several hours taking pictures, and Peter really knew the resort property and was able to direct us and get all the best pictures of our day! He even accompanied us on our horse and sleigh ride in temps that literally felt like -15! He was honestly willing to do whatever it took to make us happy and get the best pictures!! His style was unique and exactly what we were looking for. We were so happy with how everything went, he made our special day even more magical! We definitely will recommend him to all of our friends!

Services Used: Photography

Jaime worked with us and helped us create a package that was within our budget. She had been quite sick the day before our wedding and still made it. She is such a dedicated professional. I hardly noticed the video camera at all which is exactly how it should be. The videos were sent to us shortly after the wedding and they were so well done. My dad was in tears when he watched. A month later, our dog ate the thumbdrive with our wedding videos on it and Jaime so graciously replaced it for us. I can't rave enough about NH Images. I would recommend them a thousand times over.

Services Used: Videography

This may sound cliché, but my wedding was the most amazing day of my life. A big part of that belongs to our photographer, Peter Clayman from NH Images.

From his experience, his vision for the images, his friendliness, and most importantly his professionalism, Peter captured so many of our unforgettable memories. He also was very prompt at getting my wife and I some sample pictures from our special day, and they looked incredible.

Peter was the first photographer we met with, and my bride-to-be and I both knew, there was no need to meet with anyone else. Highest praises and highly recommended. My wife and I can't say enough positive things about him. We will definitely be using his services again.

THANK YOU, PETER!!!!
-Frankie & Julie

Cristina
10/25/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Peter and Jaime. We met with Peter in July of 2013 to discuss a videography package. We had viewed several sneak peek videos on the website and knew we wanted to use NH Images for videography. However, when we walked into the office we fell in love with the beautiful images and albums out for display. We knew instantly that we wanted Peter to be our photographer.
Both Peter and Jaime were extremely easy to work with. We met with Peter a few weeks before our wedding to discuss pictures we wanted to have captured on our wedding day. I filled out a simple online video questionaire for Jaime. She was always available to answer my many questions via email. =)
They both made us feel so comfortable and special on our wedding day. They both have a creative way of capturing special moments. Our sneak peek video came out absolutely beautiful and we have received many compliments from friends and family who have viewed it. We can't wait to see the whole video and all our images!
We HIGHLY recommend NH Images for photography and videography! Thank you so much Peter and Jaime for everything!! YOU ROCK!! =)

Cristina and Adam Collins

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We got married in Vermont and Jaime filmed our wedding. Jaime was wonderful from day one a year ago when I called to get information. She answered all of my many questions and then some. In addition to that she was extremely flexible with her time as the wedding got closer and we wanted to add. Jaime has beautiful quiet way about her, she comes in, gets the shots that she needs but makes sure that she is not taking away from anything that is going on. She is flexible, professional, fun and very sweet. We have seen our sneak peak and I cry every time I watch it. She captured the day perfectly. If there is one vendor I would say do not skimp on it is the videographer. My husband and I keep saying how well worth it it was. To be able to go back and watch this day that you never want to end is truly amazing. Jaime understands what is important to catch and she has a wonderful eye, not to mention her editing skills are right on. It takes a special person to be able to talk to you on the phone a few times and spend one day with but walk away "knowing" you. Jaime did this for us and this is why she gets it right and why her work is superb. We feel so lucky to have found her and we cannot speak highly enough of her!

Services Used: Videography

NH Images exceeded my every expectation! Peter is professional, flexible and friendly, while remaining unobtrusive. The perfect wedding photographer. He takes great pictures, but you never feel he interferes with the intimacy. He has great, original ideas. A total pleasure to work with. Totally amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Nicole
07/26/2014

Peter Clayman was our photographer and Leah was our videographer. We couldn't be happier with the services they provided. Peter was so easy to work with and helped us plan out all the shots we wanted. He even gave us great tips on how to maximize our time with him. He was also incredibly flexible on our wedding day when we wanted to do a lot of impromptu photos during the reception. We loved how he took charge and got in all the shots we wanted. He even uploaded some special shots to his blog shortly after the wedding! That was a wonderful surprise since we weren't expecting to see anything for 2 months. We are really looking forward to see all the photos and our video! We highly recommend NH images for wedding photography and videography!

Christina
07/19/2014

I could not have asked for a better photographer or videographer for my wedding. Peter did our photography, and he was incredibly flexible and professional. Things ran behind during our reception, and he was very thorough and accommodating. He made sure we felt as if we were in good hands, which is incredibly comforting for a stressed out bride! Peter also did our engagement shoot, and my husband and I were a little nervous beforehand. Not only did Peter make us feel comfortable during our shoot, but he had us laughing and relaxed before our shoot was over. He is a true professional, and his passion for photography shines through his work. Thank you!

Jaime did our videography, and I did not meet her prior to our wedding. However, as soon as Jaime came to my room to shoot some beginning footage, I felt at ease and excited about her work. She is extremely talented and flexible. Our sneak peek has already made us incredibly excited to see our wedding video. Thank you!

If you are lucky enough to score the Peter/Jaime photo/video team, consider yourself extremely fortunate.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Trying to find a budget-friendly but quality videographer was difficult! Other companies were either $5000 with amazing videos or real cheap and super cheesy (using still images and crazy graphics). NH Images to the rescue! They are reasonably priced - we paid about half of Boston prices for 6 hrs of video, a sneak peek short video posted to Facebook, 3 DVDs that included a 25 min wedding video, and full footage of all important events (ceremony, first dance, speeches etc). The high quality of the video was on par with more expensive options. We ended up needing an extra hour on the day of our wedding, and Matt, our videographer had no problem staying. We were charged a small fee for the extra hour. Matt was excellent to work with, he stayed out of the way but got a lot of great shots. He had a hand-held camera and a stationary camera set up. Jaime (the owner) does the editing so all videos are consistent, regardless of your vidoegrapher. She sent me sample videos prior to booking so I could see the quality.
The sneak peek video came out not even a week after our wedding on facebook. This was great to share with friends & family! It was about 3 mins long and such a nice preview. The full DVDs themselves are beautiful! Jaime uses some of your wedding photos to create the DVD covers. The longer 25 min video was so great - some of our speeches and vows voiced over the video, with separate raw footage of these moments in full. The DVDs came 2 months after the wedding. It was so nice to relive the day through the video – they were able to capture moments that just couldn’t be seen through photography.
NH Images was great to work with. Jaime was always just an email away for any of my questions! Top quality at half the price. Even though NH-based, they will travel to MA, so just ask! They had never done my venue before (Hawthorne Hotel, Salem) but were willing to travel for it! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Katie
07/05/2014

My husband and I got married on July 5th on an absolutely perfect summer day in Wolfeboro, NH. We live in Hong Kong so finding vendors was a bit of a challenge. After contacting a few different photographers/videographers, we contacted Peter from NH Images and Photography. He was so flexible and scheduled an early phone call with us to discuss. He was so responsive to all our emails and had great suggestions about how to handle everything.
On our wedding day, we had a minor issue: the July 4th parade had been rescheduled to the 5th due to rain. The hotel was on the main road, which would have made it impossible for Peter and our videographer to get there at our scheduled time of 11. After a few crazy emails from me on the 4th notifying him of this, he assured me he would be there on time. They arrived in town at 8 to be sure they could get in and park, and of course, were on time as promised.
Peter was so easy to work with, he was warm and friendly and made everyone laugh so that our pictures are so natural looking. He really captured how happy we were on the day!
Within a few days we were sent both a sneak peak video and pictures, which was so exciting to see while we were on our honeymoon!
We recently received the full set of pictures and the video, and we were able to make a beautiful album. The video was perfectly shot and beautiful edited by Jamie. I know we will look at the pictures and watch the video for many years to come and it always bring us right back to such an amazing day!
NH Video & Photography are professional, friendly, accommodating, and very skilled. Thank you so very much!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Peter, Jaime, and the staff at NH Images are wonderful. They listened to everything that I was hoping for in the months leading up to the wedding, and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all the shots I wanted on the day of the wedding. Both my videographer and photographer ended up staying over an hour later than they were contracted to catch the beautiful sunlight we had! I felt totally comfortable with my videographer and photographer, which was important to me and I know that will come across in the shots. I have not yet received the pictures or video, but I know they will be beautiful.

Thank you NH Images for capturing all of the special moments of our big day!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Peter was awesome! He was organized, professional and helpful. We felt comfortable with him from the first meeting and it continued until the wedding day. He was a great addition to our wedding and took amazing pictures!

Services Used: Photography

I was hesitant to hire a videographer after spending so much money on my photographer. I wasn't sure if it was necessary. A number of people told me however, that they were so glad that they had hired one and that they had their video to watch long after their wedding day. I met with NH Images Photography & Video and thought they were very professional and produced great work. I finally decided to proceed in hiring a videographer despite the cost and am so thankful I did. Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with and made everything so easy. She was extemely responsive to all queries and answered all of my questions. The day of the wedding she worked seamlessly with my photographer and blended in so that being in front of the camera seemed natural. She provided the sneak peek a few days after the wedding and I was absolutely blown away. She captured the day beautifully. She caught all of the little moments and emotion of the day. Needless to say, I was extremely excited and thrilled when I received the full length video. Even my husband, who thought getting a videographer was not necessary, looked at me and said how happy he was that we had the video and what a great job Jaime had done. I can't stress enough how fabulous her work is. The way she weaves each moment together...it's like watching the best love story and it's yours! I've watched the full length video over and over and I still smile each time I watch it. Of all the money I spent on my wedding, this was the best spent. I can't say enough good things about Jaime, her work, and NH Images Photography & Video. Working with her is the best decision you can make!