NH Images Photography + Video

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Bruce and Sara were on our wedding day! The rain definitely made us change things up a bit so the two of them had to sort of rearrange the hotel lobby in order to get the perfect pictures for us. They were so friendly and funny and made everyone very comfortable! I would absolutely recommend NH Images for anyone we know for any event!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My Wife and I had the honor of having Peter Clayman capture our wedding along with Bruce Preston. From the get-go Peter was extremely responsive and helpful with discussing our exact needs for our special day. He is also very personable and outgoing which made the whole process very easy and fun!

Upon our last meeting before the big day Peter put together a full timeline of all the photos we wanted making sure the day would run smooth. One thing we were worried about is our family members who don't love to smile so much in photos or are a little difficult to work with. Peter informed us that he is very good at finding ways to get everyone to genuinely smile and have fun during the process and I can tell you that he completely delivered on that. He had us all laughing and smiling during the photos making for some great shots.

As for the photos, after seeing just a few of the sneak peaks we were amazed at what we saw. We were blessed with having several types weather during our day from sunshine, lighting storms, rain and clear skies at night and Peter took advantage of each particular one.

I would absolutely recommend Peter Clayman as your photographer. He clearly has the experience and creativity to capture all of the special moments of your day.

Services Used: Photography

There are not enough words to describe how great Jaime Wood has made us feel through our whole wedding planning and day!! We were originally going with one of her employees, but after getting to know her personally through Facebook, we decided to hire her for the big day. Knowing that she would be the one seeing all the special moments and doing the editing of our video has given us such a sense of comfort!! The video is the one way we can relive it all again, so we knew that this was money best spent on the best - and that is Jaime!! Seeing our sneak peek confirmed that as it has already made everyone cry tears of happiness just seeing a few minutes!! I am happy to call Jaime my friend now, and I look forward to seeing the final product!!

Services Used: Videography

Peter Clayman is the best! Our daughter met him at a bridal show and loved him from the beginning. He makes everything fun and is such a joy to work with. He met with us before the wedding to ensure that he had all the information he needed to make the wedding special. He was involved from the bridal salon photos through the end of the wedding. We loved working with Peter and highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome wedding photographer! Can't wait to see the pictures!
~ The Johnson Family

Services Used: Photography

Peter and Kathy were both incredible to work with. Peter is so attentive to detail and quick to respond! Kathy was our wedding day photographer, her personality and experience shined throughout the day. highly recommend this team! Pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Photography

We worked with Peter to photograph our wedding as well as our engagement shoot. Peter is very outgoing and friendly which was big for me for a photographer as he could keep everyone smiling and looking natural. He was very flexible when it came to our engagement photos. The day we picked had rain. In the hour break in the rain in freezing temperatures, he got us amazing shots in not the best conditions. For our wedding, we met ahead of time and talked through all the pictures we were looking for. He came prepared day of, making sure all the shots we wanted were captured. During the ceremony, he was very unobtrusive, I barely noticed he was there. He made our wedding party/family feel comfortable while taking photos. During the reception, he captured all the key moments and more. He even stayed a little late to take some family pictures (who can say no when grandma asks for a picture of the whole family together!). It was great working with Peter and I would definitely recommend him.

Rebecca
04/04/2015

I hired Peter to photograph my wedding. He was fantastic. Very personable and flexible. The prep meetings were very helpful in planning out the schedule of pictures the day of my wedding. The pricing was fair.

Services Used: Photography

Peter is awsome very outgoing and takes amazing pictures I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

We hired Peter Clayman for our February elopement in New Hampshire. From our first phone conversation, I felt very comfortable and knew Peter would be great to work with. On the day of our wedding, we were able to spend several hours taking pictures, and Peter really knew the resort property and was able to direct us and get all the best pictures of our day! He even accompanied us on our horse and sleigh ride in temps that literally felt like -15! He was honestly willing to do whatever it took to make us happy and get the best pictures!! His style was unique and exactly what we were looking for. We were so happy with how everything went, he made our special day even more magical! We definitely will recommend him to all of our friends!

Services Used: Photography

Jaime worked with us and helped us create a package that was within our budget. She had been quite sick the day before our wedding and still made it. She is such a dedicated professional. I hardly noticed the video camera at all which is exactly how it should be. The videos were sent to us shortly after the wedding and they were so well done. My dad was in tears when he watched. A month later, our dog ate the thumbdrive with our wedding videos on it and Jaime so graciously replaced it for us. I can't rave enough about NH Images. I would recommend them a thousand times over.

Services Used: Videography

This may sound cliché, but my wedding was the most amazing day of my life. A big part of that belongs to our photographer, Peter Clayman from NH Images.

From his experience, his vision for the images, his friendliness, and most importantly his professionalism, Peter captured so many of our unforgettable memories. He also was very prompt at getting my wife and I some sample pictures from our special day, and they looked incredible.

Peter was the first photographer we met with, and my bride-to-be and I both knew, there was no need to meet with anyone else. Highest praises and highly recommended. My wife and I can't say enough positive things about him. We will definitely be using his services again.

THANK YOU, PETER!!!!
-Frankie & Julie

Cristina
10/25/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Peter and Jaime. We met with Peter in July of 2013 to discuss a videography package. We had viewed several sneak peek videos on the website and knew we wanted to use NH Images for videography. However, when we walked into the office we fell in love with the beautiful images and albums out for display. We knew instantly that we wanted Peter to be our photographer.
Both Peter and Jaime were extremely easy to work with. We met with Peter a few weeks before our wedding to discuss pictures we wanted to have captured on our wedding day. I filled out a simple online video questionaire for Jaime. She was always available to answer my many questions via email. =)
They both made us feel so comfortable and special on our wedding day. They both have a creative way of capturing special moments. Our sneak peek video came out absolutely beautiful and we have received many compliments from friends and family who have viewed it. We can't wait to see the whole video and all our images!
We HIGHLY recommend NH Images for photography and videography! Thank you so much Peter and Jaime for everything!! YOU ROCK!! =)

Cristina and Adam Collins

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We got married in Vermont and Jaime filmed our wedding. Jaime was wonderful from day one a year ago when I called to get information. She answered all of my many questions and then some. In addition to that she was extremely flexible with her time as the wedding got closer and we wanted to add. Jaime has beautiful quiet way about her, she comes in, gets the shots that she needs but makes sure that she is not taking away from anything that is going on. She is flexible, professional, fun and very sweet. We have seen our sneak peak and I cry every time I watch it. She captured the day perfectly. If there is one vendor I would say do not skimp on it is the videographer. My husband and I keep saying how well worth it it was. To be able to go back and watch this day that you never want to end is truly amazing. Jaime understands what is important to catch and she has a wonderful eye, not to mention her editing skills are right on. It takes a special person to be able to talk to you on the phone a few times and spend one day with but walk away "knowing" you. Jaime did this for us and this is why she gets it right and why her work is superb. We feel so lucky to have found her and we cannot speak highly enough of her!

Services Used: Videography

We had a very positive experience with NH Images. We were advised to use their video service by a friend who had previously worked with NH Images for their own wedding. We worked with Peter extensively to plan, coordinate and maximize our day. Not a single shot was missed and Peter, in his planning sheet, thought of many, many planning and practicality issues that we had never considered.

Our photographers were Dave and Bruce, videographer Leah. They were on time, professional, funny and creative. Their energy matched our groups energy and made for a fun and exciting day. GET the "wedding trailer" video. It's a short-but-sweet, heartfelt, fun, and exciting way to relive your wedding day - and it will be the pride, joy and envy of your family and friends.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

NH Images exceeded my every expectation! Peter is professional, flexible and friendly, while remaining unobtrusive. The perfect wedding photographer. He takes great pictures, but you never feel he interferes with the intimacy. He has great, original ideas. A total pleasure to work with. Totally amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Nicole
07/26/2014

Peter Clayman was our photographer and Leah was our videographer. We couldn't be happier with the services they provided. Peter was so easy to work with and helped us plan out all the shots we wanted. He even gave us great tips on how to maximize our time with him. He was also incredibly flexible on our wedding day when we wanted to do a lot of impromptu photos during the reception. We loved how he took charge and got in all the shots we wanted. He even uploaded some special shots to his blog shortly after the wedding! That was a wonderful surprise since we weren't expecting to see anything for 2 months. We are really looking forward to see all the photos and our video! We highly recommend NH images for wedding photography and videography!