New England Country Rentals
You set the date {we set the table}
105 Front Street

Sort By:

4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
NECR has a massive variety of anything you could need for your wedding! We rented farm tables and lace table runners that were absolutely gorgeous. Everything was delivered/picked up on time, it was super easy! I would definitely work with them again.
Wedding: 07/27/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
The tables I used for my wedding from NECR were so beautiful! I always wanted the farm tables with a beautiful runner and that's exactly what I got. They gave me a great discount and I was very happy with the service and communication. Just keep in mind when booking of the delivery fee which ended up being more than the tables - although somewhere closer to NECR may not be so bad. My wedding was in MD. Otherwise, beautiful tables and everything was done on time!
Wedding: 04/19/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
As an event planner I've had the opportunity to work with NECR on numerous occasions and I've been impressed with their responsiveness, professionalism and product quality. Great product, wonderful company!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After dealing with many vendors for my daughter's wedding, it was a pleasure to work with NECR. They are professional, reliable and patient. They respond promptly, offer valuable advice and, when working with them, I could rest assured that all requests would be done correctly and accurately. Kassie, whom I mostly dealt with, made my work easy and enjoyable. She is a valuable member of their team. Even as her own wedding approached and all the stress which accompanies that, she never was anything but PERFECT in her dealings with customers.
Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The staff at NECR is amazing. I must have changed my list 10 times and there was never a complaint. They redid the invoice each time. The equipment arrived flawlessly, in mint condition and it was exactly as advertised. The wedding was in Nantucket and they made sure that they arrived early enough the day before for set up. They are flexible, professional and make planning a wedding a delight. Don't go anywhere else.
Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There was one detail of my August 31, 2013 wedding I refused to compromise on and that was long wooden farm tables at my reception. I desperately dreamed of beautiful long tables with no linens and my dearest friends and family gathered together under a beautiful tent to celebrate my wedding. And thanks to NECR that is exactly what I had. My dream wedding reception. From day 1 meeting the NECR team and seeing their showroom I knew they would e amazing to work with. Kassie was so easy to get in touch with and made the entire process of my initial order, then finalizing everything a few weeks before my special day. And the day they came to set the tables and chairs up the gentlemen were extremely professional, polite, all of the tables were assembled on site, the chairs were set up and every cushion was nice and clean. Hands down I would work with NECR for any of my rental needs, they have such beautiful products. And I love that they although growing daily still started as a small business a husband and wife. And that their staff all seams to be like one big family. If every you weren't sure about renting from them, just visit their showroom, it will absolutely leave no doubt in your mind everything is exquisite !!!! My wedding reception fulfilled any dream I had of it and part of that was thanks to my lovely rentals from NECR.
Wedding: 08/31/2013

Kristin 1 Reviews
NECR has a beautiful selection of furniture and decor that really allow you to have a wedding that is your own and very personalized to the venue. The staff at NECR were so flexible because I changed my mind a lot and even at the last minute but they did everything they could to make me happy.
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
New England Country Rentals absolutely "made" our wedding! We used their church pews and benches for our ceremony site and farm tables, chalk boards, and lounge furniture for our reception. The decor made our wedding unique and brought our style to the event. Kelly and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were kind, patient, and accommodating of changes that we had to make throughout the process. If you get a chance, I would highly recommend visiting their store and meeting Kelly in person- it was wonderful and so inspiring! Many of our guests had been to our ceremony/reception site for previous weddings, but raved about how the decor from NECR made the site completely "new" and special. We would recommend NECR without hesitation.
Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Not only did I use NECR for my own wedding this past May, but I'm always recommending them for the weddings I do flowers for. Their pieces are so unique and give their events a warm, well-designed feel. But beyond their amazing offerings, their service is exquisite and their staff is well-trained and professional. I highly recommend NECR for any wedding or event.
Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I visited several different rental companies and I was not impressed with the quality of the linens at all until I found NE Country Rentals. They had actual linen! It seems silly but a lot of places call polyester linen and that was not what we were looking for at all. The linens they had (we used actual linen runners and napkins and 100% cotton table clothes) were so beautiful that even the caterers and other people working the wedding questioned where we rented them from. The girls were very easy to work with and our day would not have been as beautiful without NE Country Rentals.
Wedding: 03/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
New England Country Rentals provided unique rentals to create a Beer Garden for an event at The Maritime Aquarium in Norwalk, CT. The rentals were perfect, arrived and were picked up on time. We couldn't have asked for anything more!
Wedding: 12/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I only rented a few accent pieces, but the process was seamless and super easy. They team worked with me when I switched from picking up the pieces myself to needing delivery a few days before the wedding.
Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There is no way I would have gone with another furniture rental company. New England Country Rentals matched our Fall/Country theme perfectly. Kelly was extremely helpful and accommodating even though I had to make several changes to my account leading up to our big day. She was also always willing to answer my many questions and was always timely in her responses. We were able to visit the showroom and see the tables and chairs in person, which was great.

The delivery men worked quickly and efficiently, they were awesome. They were punctual, took care of all the set up and break down and were even willing to help put the items into place according to our floor plan.

I love the creative items NECR has and they keep adding new items to their inventory which you won’t be able to find anywhere else, very original!!!
Wedding: 10/27/2012
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
I was planning. NH wedding from the west coast and had a certain "look" in mind. NECR had EXACTLY the goods to achieve our goal of a simple country wedding! I would most definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends!
Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough good things about the quality of the service I received from New England Country Rentals. From the very beginning every effort was made to find me just the right rental pieces. I went back and forth many, many, many times on my rental list. I must have been such a pest. However, Kelly greeted my ever request with professionalism, courtesy and the utmost patience. I was so appreciative.

Just as they were packing up my rented hurricane lanterns, one broke. Not only did they replace it for me in plenty of time for my wedding, they also included an extra lantern free of charge.

NECR is truly the best in the business and it's evident that they really care passionately about what they do. Highly recommended!
Wedding: 07/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you are looking for a country/vintage wedding look no further. NECR has the most beautiful walnut farm tables that can seat 12 easily! We didn't need runners because we used their magnificent vintage china and white napkins. All that we needed in addition to the glasses and silverware was simple flower arrangements and lanterns. The set tables were absolutely stunning!!! There are pictures on NECR's blog. We found Kelly to be a great listener and sooooo helpful!! We needed serving plates and utensils since we were serving family style. Not a problem for her...Her showroom overlooking the harbor in Situate is worth the visit. Seeing it put into reality what we were trying to accomplish. She went out of her way to work with our planner, Alison Liset and Charlotte Hilary at the Wianno to make my daughter's wedding absolutely perfect!!! Dana Kirby
Wedding: 07/28/2012
 781-990-6000
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire