NEVOT FLOWER DESIGN

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

i am currently working with Jorge for my upcoming wedding in June, he has captured all of my ideas and is slowly but surely bringing them to life :) i am very thrilled!

Recently Married

Showed Nevot a few inspiration pics and captured exactly what I wanted. His quality and pricing can not be beat. I never even did a trial arrangement for the 3 different styles I was getting and they came out amazing. Even bigger and fuller than I could imagine.. added the romantic touch to the evening.

Services Used: Flowers

absolutely incredible experience with Nevot!!! He is just amazing. Understood my vision perfectly, the flowers were extremely fresh and lasted 2 weeks after the ceremony! he is great to work with and a true artist. Don't bother looking anywhere else....he is amazing!

Recently Married

Nevot was the best decision I could have made for our wedding decor. Jorge captured my image even more perfectly than I had imagined it!! I had researched many companies for the decor and Nevot was by far the best priced florist in town. You'd be surprised what companies charge for flowers. Jorge was very sweet throughout the process and when we made changes at the end he accommodated that as well!! I am very pleased with my decision and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a florist!!

Services Used: Flowers

Jorge from Nevot Flower Design was great to work with from the first time I met with him. He is reliable and easy to talk to. My flowers were beautiful!!! From my bouquet to the centerpieces, I loved it all!!! Jorge went above and beyond to make everything look perfect!

Services Used: Flowers

Absolutely incredible florist! Our flowers were stunning. He was great to work with and brought our vision to life. Excellent prices and reliable. Totally would recommend to anyone planning a wedding....

Services Used: Flowers

We were blown away with Nevot. He has amazing prices (we did our research) and his work is absolutely the best! He did exactly what we wanted and at our budget (which I thought was going to be impossible). Nevot made it happen, he is such a talented man. We HIGHLY recommend him and his team!

Services Used: Flowers

The best is an understatement! Jorge is AMAZING!

He is not the easiest person to communicate with via telephone, however, in person, he's awesome! His personality shines throughout his work. He is a true professional, and a joy to work with. I provided him with a picture of what I wanted my bouquets and arrangements to look like, and he literally replicated the picture to the tee! I received proposals from numerous florists throughout the South Florida area, and was hesitant to book Nevot Flower Design due to his proposal being significantly less than the other proposals received, however, it was the best decision I made! Not only is he inexpensive, but he was able to visualize and capture my ideas and add a uniqueness with his creative touch.

Jorge surprised me the day of my wedding, and personally delivered all of the bouquets to my hotel room. This really meant a lot to me! Nevot Flower Design beautified my wedding, and I cannot thank them enough! xx

Services Used: Flowers

Amazing work! Jorge is great to work with and understands creativity!

Services Used: Flowers

Jorge from Nevot Flower is great. He did all my flowers for my wedding. He exceeded my expectations. Everything was so beautiful. I will recommend him for any occasion!!

Uchechi and Rolando
10/25/2014

All I can say is PERFECTION. Nevot exceeded our expectations on every item...from the elaborate flower gazebo to the boutonnière.
Highly recommended...

Services Used: Flowers

My husband, Stephen and I recently were married and hired Jorge Nevot to do the flowers for our reception at the Coral Gables Country Club (atrium room). It was a complete pleasure working with Jorge, he was so very patient with my every desire, request and arrangement changes. He is a true artist who is extremely passionate about his work!

Would recommend Nevot Flower Designs for all occasions!

Services Used: Flowers

Jorge is great and super sweet. Through my caterer A Fancy Fiesta we contracted this company. The flowers were perfect. Exactly what we had spoken about. Hands down to my planning team, you guys are awesome.

1+ year ago

Jorge Nevot is a true artist!!!! The Flower King of Miami!!!! Our ceremony flowers , reception centerpieces, the bouquest, etc ..everything was beautiful! The flowers are fresh and of high quality. some of my flowers lasted 3 weeks after the wedding.
He is not overpriced and will give you amazing ideas that will work and look beautiful all the while staying within your budget. He is sweet, funny, and delivers what he says he will! From now on Jorge is my go to florist!!!! Muchas gracias para el Rey de las Flores !!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Thank you very much for you excellent work. I got my flowers arrangements jus how I liked the. My center pieces were just gorgeous, my bouquet, the boutonnieres, the church arrangements everything was perfect. The service was excellent, they were very responsive and they delivered all our flowers on time on the wedding day. I wouldn't change a thing of their flowers arrangements and the flowers from Universal Greens and Flowers were in a perfect condition and lasted for many days after the wedding. Our guest were fitting at the end of the event to take the beautiful flowers home. I would definitely use your services again whenever I need flowers arrangements. Thank you very much... We are super happy with your hard work!!!

Yamilet
06/28/2014

Jorge is one of the best and our flowers at our wedding were more than we could of ever asked for. After comparing to other florist, he is was the best one for the best price!