NEVOT FLOWER DESIGN

Flexibility:
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

i am currently working with Jorge for my upcoming wedding in June, he has captured all of my ideas and is slowly but surely bringing them to life :) i am very thrilled!

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jorge from Nevot Flower is great. He did all my flowers for my wedding. He exceeded my expectations. Everything was so beautiful. I will recommend him for any occasion!!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I can say is PERFECTION. Nevot exceeded our expectations on every item...from the elaborate flower gazebo to the boutonnière.
Highly recommended...

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Uchechi and Rolando
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband, Stephen and I recently were married and hired Jorge Nevot to do the flowers for our reception at the Coral Gables Country Club (atrium room). It was a complete pleasure working with Jorge, he was so very patient with my every desire, request and arrangement changes. He is a true artist who is extremely passionate about his work!

Would recommend Nevot Flower Designs for all occasions!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jorge is great and super sweet. Through my caterer A Fancy Fiesta we contracted this company. The flowers were perfect. Exactly what we had spoken about. Hands down to my planning team, you guys are awesome.

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jorge Nevot is a true artist!!!! The Flower King of Miami!!!! Our ceremony flowers , reception centerpieces, the bouquest, etc ..everything was beautiful! The flowers are fresh and of high quality. some of my flowers lasted 3 weeks after the wedding.
He is not overpriced and will give you amazing ideas that will work and look beautiful all the while staying within your budget. He is sweet, funny, and delivers what he says he will! From now on Jorge is my go to florist!!!! Muchas gracias para el Rey de las Flores !!!!!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you very much for you excellent work. I got my flowers arrangements jus how I liked the. My center pieces were just gorgeous, my bouquet, the boutonnieres, the church arrangements everything was perfect. The service was excellent, they were very responsive and they delivered all our flowers on time on the wedding day. I wouldn't change a thing of their flowers arrangements and the flowers from Universal Greens and Flowers were in a perfect condition and lasted for many days after the wedding. Our guest were fitting at the end of the event to take the beautiful flowers home. I would definitely use your services again whenever I need flowers arrangements. Thank you very much... We are super happy with your hard work!!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jorge is one of the best and our flowers at our wedding were more than we could of ever asked for. After comparing to other florist, he is was the best one for the best price!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Yamilet
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful arrangements! Great value for great price!

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nevot created the most spectacular arrangements I have ever seen. I was extremely concerned about how the flowers would end up because I knew what I didn't want but I couldn't put in words what I envisioned. Nevot knew exactly what to do. He is very talented and reasonably priced. Every single person complimented us on the flower arrangements. Nevot went above and beyond and really created something unique, unseen, modern yet traditional and classic. I'm so happy with how it all came out. Highly recommend him!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jorge you outdid yourself with our decor!! Thank you soo much for the bottom or our hearts!! Without you and Margie I don't know what I would have done!
Thank you A Fancy Fiesta & Nevot Flowers for such and incredible event!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You cannot get a better florist for your Miami wedding. Jorge Nevot only takes about 2 weddings/events per weekend so if you know you want him, book fast! Just go into his shop and meet with him so that you can see all of the amazing centerpieces he has to offer (at no cost, usually). His prices are incredibly fair for what he offers! I was obsessed with my cascading bouquet filled with garden roses and peonies. Highly recommend!!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful flowers and decor! My bouquet lasted like 2 weeks!!!

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The comments I heard most post wedding were about the amazing flowers. Nevot Flower design outdid themselves. You can't beat the price. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and I can't stop thanking them for making our wedding a dream come true.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Profesionalism, responsabilitie and gentile.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Pablo
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful arrangements very affordable exceeded my expectations

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Frances M
305-266-2024
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards