Nelson Photographers

Jaylin
1 Review
08/03/2013
4.2

They were very nice and professional. My big negative thing was that in there are two photographers, so in about half of my pictures there are people looking at one camera and other people looking at the other photographer. This made me sad and disappointed because there was a specific picture I wanted to put on our thank you cards, and I was looking at one camera and my groom at the other. It was a lot of money, which I didn't care about the money, but for only 422 pictures I was disappointed.

Services Used: Photography

Very professional. Seemed to capture all our special moments without our noticing them. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

The work these amazing talented people did for my sister in laws wedding was absolutely amazing! They was so friendly from the time they got there until they left! Did astonshing astonishing work and the pictures came out absolutely beautiful I just viewed them today! I felt like they was part of our family instead of just photograhers they interacted with all of us and let us give input on photos as well for ideas. Nelson was absolutely amazing with my 9 month son he interacted with him very well let him play with his very expensive camera and at the same time being very professional and doing his job the lady I cant remember her name but she was very friendly didnt really talk to her much considering she was doing the videography the whole time but when she came in she introduced herself and was very nice!! I asked for a few pictures of my son that they took and right away I got an email with the pictures of him with out any questions asked! I am looking forward to booking them for my photoshoot next year for our family vacation to florida for pictures bc of their kindness and they way they carry themselves in a professional mannor. I would recommend these people to anyone who lives in florida area for any kind of photo work! Absolutely amazing work they do!! wish we had them in ny for my wedding in a few years.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

I was so concerned that we wouldn't be able to hear our vows over the beach wind. Everything turned out wonderful! I couldn't be happier!

Services Used: Videography

Toni and Tom, first of all we want to say we were so happy to come home from our honeymoon a week later and have the video and pictures already there. Thanks so much for rushing that to us in time for our reception. Second we appreciate the extra time you spent getting all those beautiful sunset pictures. Everyone I’ve shown the sunset pictures to say it looks like a back drop they are so beautiful. Wonderful job you did.

The video captured all our vows and those special moments and you managed to keep it less than twenty minutes for us to play back at the reception (that had to be a challenge). It was great watching people looking at the video at the reception and they all said how happy we looked.

Then there are the still pictures that were awesome and we played that as a slide show in the back ground of the reception while we were introduced and did our first dance. It’s been one month already and we still look at those beautiful pictures every day. Dave and I want to thank you so much for the professional job you did, the quality of the pictures were perfect and you captured all those special moments. We love sharing them now. You’re a great team!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I'm in love with these photos! They are absolutely amazing and everything I hoped for! As you knew, we really wanted those sunset pictures and those are fantastic as are all the others! You and Tom were phenominal and somehow managed to get fabulous pictures despite the weather. Thanks so much!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Thank you for the truly amazing photos of the wedding. You and Tom captured the mood, the moment and the pure joy of the celebration!
The sunset pictures were fabulous!
We were truly blessed to have you two be a part of Ashley and Aj's wedding.
It was a joy working with you and I would recommend Nelson Photographers for any occasion.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We are so happy with the photography and video of the kids. They look amazing! It was especially pleasing to see the varied backgrounds and beautiful surroundings available that you used to perfection. You really did a great job. Thanks again!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We love the video! It was so beautiful! Thanks so much!

Services Used: Videography

test review from WW

Services Used: Photography

Truly two amazing photographers and great people! Toni and Tom were two of the best people to work with and did such an awesome job on the pictures and at the wedding. I felt like I have known them for years which made the whole process simple. I couldn’t have had the pictures I wanted with just one photographer. Thank you Toni and Tom!!!

Services Used: Photography

I wanted to write the day after my sister's wedding, in which I was the maid of honor but figured I should probably wait to see the pictures first. I had no need to worry. The pictures came out beautiful but what compelled me to write was Toni and Tom. From the moment we were introduced I felt comfortable around them both. It was like I had known them for years. They managed to be around when it was important and virtually invisible the rest of the time. There were times when we needed guidance in things unrelated to photography and they stepped in without being asked and without seeming intrusive. They really went above their roles as photographers. I would DEFINATELY recommend Nelson Photographers to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Toni and Tom knew we didn't like our photos taken. They did an excellent job making us feel at ease and comfortable. We had a fantastic day & they covered all our guests. They turned up early and got really brilliant photographs in spite of the weather. Unfortunately it rained most of the day. We were able to get to the beach and get excellent photographs. Brilliant!!

Services Used: Photography

First of all I wanted to thank them so much for doing such a great job at the wedding. I know things were a little crazy at times, but Toni and Tom were wonderful! I just looked the pictures and I loved them.

Services Used: Photography

We really appreciated how friendly and flexible they were. They were so creative and we LOVED the video they created for us of the wedding. Our pictures were fantastic. We were happy to get all our images on a CD and the price was truly affordable. We will definitely use them for future family events. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photographers.

Services Used: Photography

We were very pleased with their services. The photos were gorgeous, and the thank you cards they produced for us were of excellect quality for the value. They are a very friendly couple who truly care about their clients.

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)